Culinary Infusion Reviews

11 Reviews for Culinary Infusion

• Annemarie

Annemarie · Married on 11/09/2019

Great food

The culinary team did a great job when it came to dinner. It all was great and everyone said that it tasted delicious. We did some dessert buffet and all of the treats tasted so good and we got to bring home the extras so now we can have some wonderful sweets even after our big day.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Nina

Nina Millsaps · Married on 08/10/2019

Our wedding was at the Civil War Museum. We had passed appetizers and a dinner buffet. Food was delicious and service was professional.

Culinary Infusion exceeded our expectations. All details were attended to and email inquiries were responded to promptly.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2018

April wedding

Absolutely fantastic. Very flexible, and really made my day special!! People raved about the food!! Hanni made my experience feel very personalized and provided fantastic suggestions!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Meagan · Married on 09/08/2018

Culinary Infusion was amazing to work with! Kathy was wonderful, professional and helpful during the entire process. We went to their tasting event and knew we had to have their food. We had trouble picking our menu because it was all so good. They were adding new seasonal specialities, and helping recommend foods best for our venue and event. All of their information was clearly outlined.
    Day of, their service couldn't have been better. Kathy and her entire team were a well oiled machine and they helped the event go off without a hitch. Appetizers, dinner and dessert were all on time, and we got raving compliments on the food. They just recently started doing desserts and I highly recommend it. Instead of doing a traditional cake, we filled a dessert table with cookies, mini cupcakes, shooters and bars. So good!!
    Overall, they were great to work with and I highly recommend them for all types of weddings! You can tell they have a passion for this business and will do anything they can to help.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/01/2018

Culinary infusions is amazing. The entire team is fantastic to work with, and so experienced. I worked with Hanni and I loved her! I originally was considering using their venue at Murray mansion, but fell in love with another venue before we visited. I contacted Hanni because I noticed that although we wouldn't be using their venue, their catering service was offered at my selected venue. I was so excited when I was still able to work with Hanni! I trusted her 100% and knew she'd make sure my day was perfect. Together with the girls at the venue, they provided me with a great atmosphere, amazing food, and awesome decor. They even placed my personal decor for me, and did a great job with very little direction from me. If I could give them 100 stars, I would!

They are the very best at what they do!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Jennifer · Married on 02/03/2018

In conjunction with our venue, Circa on Seventh, Culinary Infusion provides amazing food! The tasting was full of many options we were thinking about and very generous portions. The chef even came to check on us and talked to us about his tasty food! Amazing food, amazing set up, all around great!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

We had our wedding reception at Circa on Seventh in Kenosha and Culinary Infusion was the catering. Seriously, their food is AMAZING!! Everyone knows, wedding food usually sucks. I'm telling you though, if you want really great food you need to go with Culinary Infusion!! So many of our guests raved about the food! We had hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour and the buffet for dinner. Recommend the meatballs, chicken and waffles, baked italian chicken entree..... but definitely make sure you get the cheesy mashed potatoes!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Meghan · Married on 06/09/2012

Everyone at our wedding was raving about the food, including us! L&M meats made it easy to plan with them. They were flexible within their packages and offered reasonable prices. They offered many varieties of options for all event types and preferences, and navigated our outside venue very well. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Erin · Married on 12/12/2009

L & M was absolutely amazing. The food was wonderful. We had 30 servers at our wedding for 160 guests for a plated dinner. The staff was very professional and helpful. Everything was above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 12/29/2009

This catering is amazing. I love the options for food, beverage & everything in between. I would totally recommend this to some friends.

Sent on 05/11/2015

beth · Married on 05/25/2013

3.4
      3.0

L&M did a suburb job catering our wedding.

The food was amazing... we had a pig roast buffet with a few different side selections (including a vegetarian option). All of my guests clamored over the pig, it was fantastic presentation AND taste. The sides were equally delicious. I had one guest comment that it was the first wedding she attended where EVERY SINGLE part of the menu was delicious.

Thank you L&M! We are already planning a pig roast anniversary party!

Sent on 06/22/2013