Cukini Studio @ Studio Reserved Reviews

Cukini Studio @ Studio Reserved 6
Cukini Studio @ Studio Reserved 7

Ciera · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful!

Our pictures turned out perfect! Michael was easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Malinda O’Malley · Married on 09/02/2018

Great engagement/wedding photographer!

Michael was great, we are lucky that we found him to photograph our wedding. He was easy to get along with and flexible. He offered all day coverage at a reasonable price, which was nice because he took some fun ones from the reception, and took great photos. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Dana · Married on 08/25/2018

If you are trying to find a go with the flow, not fake, and a very natural setting photographer, you’ve found the right place. Michael was fantastic! We didn’t have to take unnatural pose photos, it was all natural. He was also very easy to work with because he is a very easy going person! I would highly recommend Cukini Studio for your photography needs!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Emily · Married on 07/01/2018

Loved working with Michael and his team!! The photos turned out to be so amazing!!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Cukini Studio @ Studio Reserved 8
    Cukini Studio @ Studio Reserved 9

Jill · Married on 05/13/2018

We had a fun time taking the photos, there was a quick turn around, and the photos look so beautiful. Definitely would recommend Cukini Studio to anyone looking for wedding photography!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Nikki · Married on 10/21/2017

Captured everything we could have wanted. In the special moments, Michael did not make his presence known, but somehow managed to capture photos.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't say enough good things about Michael. He did our engagement pictures and his awesome studio shot our wedding and they were all fantastic to work with. Michael was incredible with communication, flexible when I changed our plans countless times and is a really fun person too. He made us feel comfortable and our pictures turned out gorgeous, we absolutely love them.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Katharine · Married on 10/14/2017

Michael was awesome! He was organized, professional, and very prompt with response. :)

Sent on 04/03/2018

Katharine · Married on 10/14/2017

Michael was very easy to work with! I was impressed the most when he practically made an outline of my wedding day for me. That was the outline that we ended up using. He was always prompt in getting back to me. He would respond the day I emailed him. Very professional!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/30/2017

Cukini Studio was an absolute joy to work with! The staff was professional and super fun. We hardly even noticed them snapping away pictures all day of the wedding and when we got the prints back we were in love!! I highly recommend Michael and Cukini Studio for any photography needs you may have!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Grace · Married on 09/09/2017

We enjoyed working with Micheal and his team. He helped with our timeline and to make our day perfect. We have gorgeous pictures to last a lifetime and made a friend in the process.

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Cukini Studio @ Studio Reserved 10

Katie · Married on 11/05/2016

Michael was amazing to work with! He listened to what we wanted for pictures and was very flexible with the scheduling. Their studio was a great background for some of my favorite pictures as well. We couldn't have been happier with our pictures.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/10/2016

Michael and Cukini Studio was absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with. I would 100% recommend him to anyone. :)

Sent on 09/11/2017

Deanna · Married on 06/26/2016

Michael was wonderful to work with! Before the wedding he made sure he was familiar with the venue and was very open to discussing pose ideas. As the day grew closer, he did everything he could to make sure that I felt taken care of. This included coordinating a schedule for photos, and the day as a whole! (He was better at this than my actual wedding coordinator from the venue!) I felt very at ease as we went through the day because of this schedule, and it meant a lot to me that he was very flexible with everything if we took longer at one point than planned. My family can be a little stiff for photos, but he was very good at making them feel right at home, and as a result our photos are absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend working with him!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kassi · Married on 08/15/2015

First and foremost, 5 stars does not even do justice for Michael from Cukini Studio and how great a professional he is. Due to a miscommunication of dates, the photographer we thought we had originally retained for our wedding booked a separate event and was out of state the day of our wedding. Our wedding day was apparently the #1 wedding day of the season and it happened to be the only Saturday Michael had free. While we were frantically trying to find a new photographer on the morning of our wedding using social media, local camera shops' contacts, etc. Michael saw the post , packed up his gear and was at the church ready to go in less than 30 minutes! He was very efficient and professional, diffusing the pressure of the situation and helping to return the focus to the joyous occasion. Without having previously met to discuss plans, he quickly got up to speed and went to work. We committed to purchase one of the wedding packages up front, of course, but we're certain he went above and beyond to make sure to commemorate a wonderful day. We found the price to be very reasonable and he took no advantage of our desperate situation. As part of the package we purchased, a separate photo shoot was included which would probably be used for an engagement session under normal circumstances. Since we were already beyond that stage, we ended up using the session to do a couple's photo session in our wedding attire at a later date, free from the stress and time constraints of the day. We highly, highly recommend anyone else to do the same as it gives a great opportunity to take time in a relaxed environment to get some more great photos of the couple and at additional venues without having to drag the whole wedding party along. We had a lot of fun working with Michael at both sessions and he had fantastic ideas to set up shots which took a lot of stress away from us. Michael turned a very precarious situation into a wonderful day with no regrets!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Cukini Studio @ Studio Reserved 17
    Cukini Studio @ Studio Reserved 18
    Cukini Studio @ Studio Reserved 19
    Cukini Studio @ Studio Reserved 20

We have used Cukini Studio a number of times: For engagement photos, wedding photos, new baby photos and family photos. Michael and Kathy always do a fantastic job and are so easy to work with! They communicate well, have lots of creative ideas while being equally open to your own ideas, and turn around work quickly. They are very easy-going before, during and after the session. It's totally stress-free working with them and I think it makes a real difference not only in the experience, but also the end product -- after all, it's much easier to get a great shot when the subjects aren't worried, anxious or uncomfortable. And the shots *are* great. The gallery wall in our home is almost all made up of Cukini work because it's all so beautiful. I definitely recommend Cukini!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Belinda · Married on 07/06/2013

Cukini Studio is wonderful to work with! They are a lot of fun and have great ideas! They made our day extra special!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Jenna · Married on 10/06/2015

Michael was extremely helpful in getting the best lighting and poses for all of our photos. He also made sure that I got pictures of myself in my dress even though I didn't want to. I'm so glad he did though because they are some of my favorites! He's very kind and professional and we got our photos back very quickly after the wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Tyler · Married on 07/21/2018

4.2

Micheal was very helpful and professional. For my wife and I, we did not know how to structure the photo shoot, and Micheal was experienced enough to provided a tentative outline. His outline of the day really helped us schedule the day tentatively! Very good service!

Sent on 09/28/2018