Cue It Up Entertainment Reviews

22 Reviews for Cue It Up Entertainment

1 User photo

Cue It Up Entertainment 1

Kira Lund · Getting married on 08/09/2020

More than just a DJ - true master of ceremonies!

DJs can make or break a wedding reception, and Travis made ours! I think finding a DJ was what I was most nervous about for that exact reason. We wanted someone who would do more than simply run through a playlist of songs, but would be more of a host, interacting with the guests, keeping them entertained…but not overdone or awkward. Travis struck that perfect balance. He really helped make our reception perfect. We elected to play the “shoe game,” and while a lot of our guests had never seen that at a reception, Travis kept my husband and I, and all our guests laughing the entire time.
    During the planning process, Travis was incredibly responsive to emails. One time I emailed him, and he called within 5 minutes saying that he had seen my email come in, but that he was driving, and so he wanted to hop on the phone to ensure I would get my question answered. That really left a great impression. Scheduling meetings was super easy, and during our meetings he was thorough, covering every aspect of the reception. He stressed how important it was to have the reception flow, without awkward pauses, and he really accomplished that for us! I actually knew from our first phone call when he told us he wanted to help us throw an incredible party, that we had made a great choice in bringing him on board. We had so many comments afterward at how awesome Travis was, and how he helped create a reception that reflected my husband’s and my wedding-day joy. We would hire Travis over and over again; he was so enjoyable to work with, and really did help us throw an amazing party! Thank you so much Travis for helping make our reception so memorable!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Kristen Rocco · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Excellent experience

Travis was the most organized, responsive, creative and helpful vendor for our wedding! He went above and beyond for everything we asked for! He is very professional and wants to make sure your wedding day runs smoothly! His app is very user friendly and the in person meetings help to visualize your special day! We have nothing but positive things to say about Travis!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Mikayla Shumate · Married on 08/24/2019

Travis is the man!

Travis is AWESOME! He went above and beyond to put my dream wedding together. We went over every detail top to bottom and it was exactly what I wanted. He even went as far as creating the slide show I wanted from the drafts I gave him, and created the bios for my wedding party that we all loved. He put up with my last minute changes and indecisive nonsense with a smile and he was a gem to work with. All of our guests raved about how much fun they had and the dance floor was full the entire time!! Thank you so much Travis, YOU'RE THE MAN!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Cue It Up Entertainment 2

Cue It Up Entertainment's reply:

You're welcome. I really enjoyed getting to work with you and Ben. I hope your surprise honeymoon was nothing short of amazing!
  • Christian

Christian Roy · Married on 08/17/2019

Travis did and awesome job in helping to make our wedding perfect!

Nicole (my now wife) and myself bumped into Travis at a wedding expo show in Puyallup back in Spring of this year - and after just a couple minutes of chatting, he stood far apart from all the other DJ's/MC's we had talked with.

We just had our wedding on August 17th in Seattle and Travis was a key player in making it as amazing as it turned out to be. From the early planning meetings, to the final weeks leading up, to the day of - he was consistently punctual, detail-oriented, and had a fantastic attitude which made us feel so much better throughout the whole process.

Travis provided much more than just day-of music/audio services - he helped us plan our timeline and the many details that go into making a wedding fun and exciting for everyone there. Day-of he did an awesome job leading the group through dinner and handled some awesome bride & groom trivia, and later killed it with the music selection during dancing. It was hard to stop the dancing when we did since everyone was having such a great time. He had an awesome setup with a screen on his DJ booth which had a custom image displayed for our special day.

With zero hesitation, Nicole and I would recommend any couple-to-be looking for wedding DJ/MC services (or honestly, for any occasion) to sit down and talk with Travis about what he has to offer. We can't recommend him enough and thank him so much for helping to make our wedding as amazing as it was!

~Christian

Sent on 09/04/2019

Cue It Up Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure getting to celebrate with you and Nicole. Your guests really knew how to party!

Ashleigh Garcia · Married on 06/04/2019

Party Time!

Travis was great to work with. I had a clear vision for the music and reception at our wedding and Travis was flexible and allowed me to create what we wanted, while still offering helpful suggestions. I am an extremely organized person and Travis might have me beat. His easy-to-use planning app and consistent check-ins were very helpful during the planning process. Our guests had a blast, and everyone was sore from dancing the next day!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Cue It Up Entertainment's reply:

Ashleigh, thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Nick. Congratulations!

Julie · Married on 09/16/2018

Travis was absolutely exceptional to work with! We had two meetings with him prior to the wedding, he gave helpful tips and suggestions and played a crucial part in outlining our wedding day timeline. He is extremely organized, professional, and personable. He wants to know all the details of the wedding day so that he can make the whole event run smoothly. Travis is experienced and drew from that experience to provide us with options and suggestions that helped us make decisions to ensure our day was just how we wanted! On our wedding day Travis got to the venue early to set up, knew the plan and took charge to make sure things ran smoothly. One of the crowd favorites of the night was our personalized wedding party introductions that Travis helped us create! Of course, his music selections and MC skills were also wonderful!! Travis goes above and beyond to make the experience special and as stress-free as possible! We are so happy with our decision to work with Travis and would definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Renee · Married on 08/18/2018

I'm not kidding when I say that Travis was the lynchpin of our wedding. He played all the music requests, kept us on time, and kept playing an HOUR after we contracted him to be there, at our request. Everyone at the wedding danced like crazy and he made that happen with reading the crowd. He charges much less than his services are worth, and was hands down the best person we hired for the wedding between the caterer, rental company, photographer, and everything else.

Travis really does go above and beyond, and he was absolutely the best choice we made for our wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Wedding DJ/MC!

When we were planning our wedding Travis was one of the first vendors we booked. Having seen how he DJs/MCs at Steel Creek, he was the obvious choice our wedding. At that point I had no idea how instrumental Travis would be to ensuring our big day went flawlessly! Choosing a DJ/MC for your big day is one of the largest decisions you have to make since they control the flow of events, timing, energy and ensuring the dance floor is packed! Travis was able to help us plan the details of the wedding we hadn’t considered like order of speakers, when to do the cake cutting and first dance to ensure we got people from dinner to dancing quickly and reading the crowd to ensure the dance floor was always full! He truly was the best planning partner we had and the day wouldn’t have been the same without him! If you are looking for someone professional and that you can trust with your wedding timeline, I would highly recommend you consider Travis and Cue It Up Entertainment!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Shellie · Married on 07/07/2018

Travis did an amazing job at my wedding and I would not change a thing. He was super helpful and knowledgeable and fun to be around!

Sent on 07/12/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly Everett · Married on 06/16/2018

An amazing experience!

I was recommended Cue it up entertainment from a friend and I’m glad I went with them! Travis was specifically my DJ for my wedding. My husband and I met with him and we could tell it was going to be a great fit! He had lots of questions for us and was super detailed and organized! Music was very important to us and he made sure we got all the songs we wanted played and knew the ones we didn’t. He was always available to chat and made sure we were taken care of. My husband and our wedding guests had a great time dancing and was so appreciative of you and the company!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/29/2017

Travis was very professional and fun for the event I hired him for. His system was user friendly and made it easy for me to communicate with him, not only regarding our contract, but also in terms of music selection.

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 04/22/2017

Music is a huge part of a wedding. The music creates feelings and moods in people's hearts. Travis and his DJ skills made the whole event even more magical. He made the ceremony part of the event so sweet and then brought the party! He got people out on the dance floor and made it an amazing and fun experience. He is professional and knows how to get everyone, from the youngest to the oldest attendee, up and dancing! Before the wedding, he helped create a timeline and got everything in the background of the event organized and it all went off without a hitch. He is flexible and just wants everyone to have the best time! I highly recommend him for any event you want to make that much better!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Jay · Married on 10/01/2016

Travis is a top notch worker and knows how to make the atmosphere fun.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Scott · Married on 08/27/2016

Services provided by Cue It Up Entertainment were absolutely stunning!!! This is the most important day of your life - leave the music to the professionals of Cue It Up Entertainment.

Sent on 10/17/2016

lindsay · Married on 08/27/2016

Travis was great to work with. Very affordable and professional. Definitely made our wedding a party! LOVED his online forms. They helped a ton! :)

Sent on 11/01/2016

jeff · Married on 06/25/2016

gave great insight as how to help move a reception along, read the crowd very well to keep everyone interested in dancing.

Sent on 07/04/2016

kayla · Married on 06/18/2016

Cue It Up Entertainment was beyond fantastic! They weren't just a DJ that showed up and played music; they helped with the planning process and answered questions I didn't even know I had, they kept the flow of the evening going and they even dealt with the craziness of our families with calmness and professionalism. I would HIGHLY recommend Cue It Up Entertainment. Choosing them was one of the best choices we made.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Brandon · Married on 08/27/2015

We didn't give him any direction on music to play during our wedding. He took to the liking of the guest and kept them on the floor all night! Fantastic DJ!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Annie · Married on 10/18/2014

DJ Elbow was our DJ at our wedding a year and a half ago, and he was awesome!!! He was professional, always on time, and played great music. Perfect wedding DJ!!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Becky · Married on 01/24/2014

We hired Travis to DJ my 10 year high school reunion this past weekend and he did an excellent job. Throughout the planning process he was extremely responsive and helpful, and has a great website to be able to input all of your music selections in to. We booked Travis months and months ago but ended up selling way fewer tickets than expected and as the event got closer I told him we may not be able to have a DJ after all, and he was extremely flexible about everything. THANK GOODNESS it all worked out and we were able to have Travis because without him it would have been rough! He was also extremely affordable and just an all around great DJ. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Toni · Married on 07/16/2016

Travis was the perfect DJ for our country wedding! He was prepared, professional, and flexible when needed. He played music that kept the dance floor alive all night, and guests were happy to hear their music requests! We would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 07/21/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

3.6
      3.0
      2.5
      3.5

We found Travis to be very organized and prepared. He is great at helping couples plan their wedding day. We are extremely grateful for his exceptional organizational skills. The price was reasonable. However, the energy level for the wedding reception was a bit lacking. This was the only negative for the whole experience.

Sent on 09/22/2017