CT's Justice of the Peace Marie M Jeudy Reviews

98 | Newington, CT

98 Reviews for CT's Justice of the Peace Marie M Jeudy

Magdalena Diaz 路 Getting married on 05/07/2023

Absolutely beautiful!

This was very last minute, as my now husband and I had been searching for a Justice of the peace and couldn鈥檛 find the right one until we came across Marie! She responded very quickly and we were married the same day! She is very friendly and very flexible! I would recommend her To everyone!

Sent on 10/29/2019

CT's Justice of the Peace Marie M Jeudy's reply:

Aw, thank you for granting me the opportunity to be a part of your special day. May your love continue to grow each and every day. Best wishes to you guys馃槝馃挄

Angelia Dowdell 路 Getting married on 11/07/2021

My Family and Friends Loved Her Great Ceremony

Marie M. Jeudy , We want to Thank you for a truly awesome Marriage Ceremony, your loyalty to your craft is amazing.You give more than any bride and groom could hope for on their Wedding Day. Your kind words about the purpose of marriage and the goals couples can set to make a lasting and happy marriage will be used as we grow as husband and wife .Your kindness and gentleness as well your thoughtfulness will always be in our hearts . Our family and friends were so impressed with you We can not thank you enough Marie for making our day so Wonderful Sincerely The Taylor's

Sent on 07/23/2020

Adgir Green 路 Getting married on 06/09/2021

Amazing experience

She was so helpful and ensured my day was perfect. She was early and even stayed after to help me by taking some pics since I had a small ceremony so didn't hire a photographer. She was so friendly and also filed the paperwork the same day so we could have the marriage license.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Eva

Eva Truyen 路 Getting married on 06/03/2021

I highly recommend Marie for your ceremony!

Despite our last minute planning, Marie was exceptionally accommodating in marrying my fiance and I. She is an incredibly sweet person and performed a beautifully worded ceremony. Truly look no further when planning your ceremony, Marie is a gem!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Christine Flynn 路 Getting married on 02/04/2021

Honest and Heartfelt

Marie Jeudy prepared a beautifully simple ceremony. She chose honest and heartfelt sentiments. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • I

Irene Del Rio 路 Getting married on 02/02/2021

marie provided beautiful vows. she was professional and pleasant. i recommend her.

marie was friendly, flexible and very tolerant of our desire to get married outside on a very cold windy day in february. thank you marie for making our wedding day very special

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • O

Olga Flores 路 Married on 10/20/2020

Delightful and spendid

She made it welcoming and calming for my nerves. I recommend her to anyone. She is very professional also on time.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Lester Lemus 路 Married on 09/23/2020

100% recommended

She is the greatest person to have ever lived. We had a big issue and Marie cleared her whole schedule just to be able to do our ceremony. She came within a couple of hours and saved the day. I am forever grateful. There is no amount of money to pay for the service she provided us. Thank you!!馃槉

Sent on 09/23/2020

Mr. & Mrs. L 路 Married on 09/18/2020

Felt like family

It was such a pleasure! Marie was wonderful. We had a small ceremony and I would not change a thing about it. She felt like family and I loved that.

Sent on 10/02/2020

Jamie Stewart 路 Married on 08/30/2020

Exactly what we wanted!!

Marie was an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment we contacted her for her services. The wording she picked out for our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments from our guests about Marie. The services rendered were absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis McCrae 路 Married on 08/28/2020

Wedding on 08.28.20

Thank you Ms. Marie Jeudy!!!

We are incredibly grateful for your amazing ceremony. It was so easy to communicate with you and explain exactly what we wanted. Your suggestions and support were exactly what we needed.

Anyone who needs an officiant, I would highly recommend Ms. Marie Jeudy. She is well spoken, kind, supportive, and funny! Do not hesitate to use her services!

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Keyshla

Keyshla Cortes-Bonilla 路 Married on 08/21/2020

She Was The Best You Wont Go Wrong Choosing Her To Do Your Marriage

Very Professional Patient Made My Dream Come True Did Everything I Wanted And Beyond So Thankful I Choose You To Be Part Of Our Special Day You Are The Best At What You Do Thank You So Much

Sent on 08/23/2020
  • Vanessa

Vanessa 路 Married on 08/13/2020

Amazing and very professional.

Marie did a wonderful job officiating our wedding! From the very beginning she was very responsive via email and was 100% on top of things. She was able to create personalized vows based on what we wanted and they came out perfect. She has a great personality and is very professional. If you book her for your special day you will absolutely not be disappointed. I鈥檓 so glad we found her.

Sent on 05/17/2020

Shanice Sterling 路 Married on 07/18/2020

Marie was so awesome, she had such a positive vibe from the moment we first talked to her over the phone. Her positivity alone made us confirm everything with her. She attended to our needs and helped with vows. We had a beautiful ceremony because of her. We ended up changing from the candle ceremony to the sand ceremony without any issues. We were all wowed by the excellent ceremony she did. She performed with excellence. Thank you so much Marie you are awesome, we are so happy that you married us.

Sent on 07/21/2020

Carmen Calvo Martir 路 Married on 07/11/2020

She was great and wonderful

Thanks for coming it鈥檚 appreciate

Sent on 07/12/2020

Amber Lynn 路 Married on 07/09/2020

Wonderful experience!

Marie was prompt and responsive
    Answered all of my questions. And was a delight to have met! Pleasant woman and experience!

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Heni

Heni Abdisa 路 Married on 07/02/2020

Awesome service

If you are looking for a JP in Connecticut, Marie is your best bet. She helped us in our wedding last week , she was so professional and easy to work with. We are really thankful

Sent on 02/11/2020

Kenneth Bell 路 Married on 06/22/2020

Vendor review

Marie was wonderful. We really appreciate her service. I would recommend her to anyone that would like to get married. Thanks again Marie.

Sent on 06/22/2020

Kim e Breedlove 路 Married on 06/20/2020

Marie did an excellent job. I could not have asked for a better person to conduct my wedding, she was very professional.

Marie did such a wonderful job, she was a pleasure to have around. She has a beautiful personality, very professional she was very conscious of our time and needs. I couldn't ask for a better person to conduct our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 06/22/2020

Jay N 路 Married on 06/18/2020

Amazing to work with

Marie Jeudy was wonderful. Was able to squeeze her in for a last minute planned wedding. Marie walked my wife and I through the process with the town clerk, ceremony, guests and venue. If you want it done just to your liking, she is the go to person to help ease it all. Thank you again Marie and I will send referrals your way

Sent on 06/19/2020

CT's Justice of the Peace Marie M Jeudy's reply:

Aw, thank you so much. I am truly blessed to able to interact with so many beautiful couples. Thank you for granting me the opportunity to be a part of your special day. 馃馃嵕

Carrie Boardman 路 Married on 06/14/2020

Wedding 2020

She was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. Loved her ENERGY and felt very comfortable with her. She was very friendly and I could tell she was very genuine. Would highly recommend her...

Sent on 06/14/2020

Jennifer Putnam 路 Married on 05/05/2020

Marie is amazing!

Marie was so nice and accommodating. Due to complications with booking availabilities because of the Covid-19 shutdowns, we were struggling to find someone available. She turned our last-minute wedding into such a special and memorable day. We were so happy with our ceremony!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Denise Mancini 路 Married on 04/24/2020

Marie was absolutely fabulous !.

We eloped at last minute, Marie was extremely easy to work with , very professional. Thank you so much Marie !

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Rashanah

Rashanah Jackson 路 Married on 04/19/2020

The Perfection of Service

Marie not only went above and beyond to make our special day amazing, but she graciously accommodated and accompanied us during the COVID-19 pandemic. We weren't able to have all of our guests, but Marie still took care, attentiveness, and made this day as perfect as it would've been with everyone. Thank you!

Sent on 04/20/2020

Leilani Cardona-Ferguson 路 Married on 04/03/2020

Everything we could鈥檝e wanted & more!!

Marie was absolutely AMAZING! From beginning to end she made us feel so special on our big day as well as the days leading up to it. Her flexibility and professionalism was outstanding especially considering the hard times we are currently in battling this coronavirus. But even amidst all of the craziness in the world, Marie helped us escape and have the perfect elopement we always dreamed of having! We would definitely recommend her services!! THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/10/2020