CTO Artists Reviews

CTO Artists 2
CTO Artists 3
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 09/29/2012

CTO-Park Central rocked the night away!!!! DO NOT LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE AND BOOK THEM IMMEDIATELY!! If you want your wedding to be the most unforgettable party/event of the year CTO-Park Central is who need to have playing before you, your friends and family. They made the night as amazing as it was-played any and all of my requests, and even learned a few new songs to make it extra special for me and my guests. They are so incredibly talented with voices, and musical abilities not to be believed! The second my husband and I heard them play at their showcase-goosebumps ran up and down us and we knew we HAD to have them at our wedding! We danced the entire night, and refused to sit down!! Philly-book now!! LOVE CTO-Park Central!!!

Sent on 12/04/2012

CTO Tribeca is by far THE BEST BAND around. They had every single one of my guests on the floor the entire night and people could not stop complimenting them. We had a lot of guests from California and they were completely blown away. Maylyn is such a doll and really great to work with. We would recommend this band a million times over to anyone looking to have an amazing time!!!! Thank you CTO Tribeca for making our night a success!!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2012

Park Central is the most amazing band, they had people up and dancing (pretty much the whole wedding) right after our first dance which was within the first 10 minutes of our reception. They were extremely helpful and flexiable. If you are looking for a band that people will be talking about days and weeks after your wedding then Park Central is the band for you.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Julia · Married on 09/01/2012

All my friends kept telling me - A great band makes for a great reception and man were they right on the money.

So the million dollar question is how to choose a great band. Well CTO as organization had a wedding expo showcasing 5 fabulous bands. All of them would have been fantastic but when we heard CTO Park Central perform - the game was on.

Gloria (band leader) and whole CTO PARK CENTRAL TEAM were PHENOMENAL!!! They offered diversity with a variety of singers, instruments and the music selection including todays current hits to the oldies but goodies. There energy was contagious,their sound was fabulous and they engaged the entire reception from my grandparents to the little kids. I didn't think it was possible to have a 184 person love train but we made it happen!!!

Many thanks to CTO and CTO Park Central you made for undeniably unforgettable evening, people are still calling me saying how much they loved you and how much their legs hurt from dancing for 3 hours!

From first dance to last you made the night truly UNFOGETTABLE!

Julia and Marc

Sent on 09/04/2012
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 08/18/2012

My experience with CTO was fantastic. The string group was professional and many guests commented on their uniqueness. DJ Mitch was amazing! He took my suggestions about what to play and, in my opinion, included other songs he'd think I'd like. There was an incident where an older guest became irate with him, requesting other music. I was told Mitch handled the confrontation very professionally and accomodated the guest in a way that was fitting with the theme of the wedding. I wasn't informed of the issue until the next day, and although it was upsetting to me that a guest acted this way, I was impressed that it was handled without me knowing about it at the time. Thank you CTO :)

Sent on 08/28/2012

Catherine · Married on 08/11/2012

We had CTO Pacific Soul for our wedding and they were awesome!! Everyone loved them. The entire dance floor was full. Their music list was perfect for all the guests; the younger or older crowd. They were very professional and so talented! They perfected our special requests. So glad we chose them over your typical wedding DJ.

Sent on 08/24/2012

After listening to several bands in the area as well as going to listen to several bands from CTO my husband and I chose Park Avenue. The lead singer Veronica's voice is beautiful! The band was very easy to work with and honored all of our song requests. BUT the real thrill was the reception! Their performance was outstanding! You will not be let down.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Claire · Married on 07/27/2012

CTO Tribeca are amazing, we cannot say it enough! They performed at our wedding for 4 hours to guests of different ages, and countries, and created an incredibly fun and energetic party mood for us. From our first dance to the end of the night, the dance floor was never empty, and even our 80+ year old grandparents were having a go! They truly crated a relaxing and fun atmosphere and are not a typical cheesy wedding band which I cannot stress enough.

We started out looking for a band in the New York area who were young, energetic, and with a good current pop music repertoire, but we couldn't find anything that wasn't boring and cheesy. Then after a friend recommended CTO, we me made the trip to Philadelphia to see them perform at a showcase event. CTO Tribeca were just what we we looking for, fantastic vocals and amazing instrumentals and very energetic. Soon after we signed them on, Maylyn ,the lead singer, spent time with us on the telephone to help us choose from the bands wide modern and classic music repertoire, and to organise the sequence of events. She even allowed my fiance to sing the last verse of our first dance, as to recreate our first date, which set the tone for the night; a fun relaxed celebratory party.
    The bands experience with weddings was also really useful to borrow ideas from. They allowed us to select some additional songs outside the repertoire, from artists Alicia Keys &Jay- Z, Billy Joel, and Stevie Wonder, which they learnt and performed perfectly! They were so flexible that they even played an italian song for my italian relatives, all of whom really appreciated it.

Maylyn is really easy to get on with, and worked great with the maitre d' to hit the right music smoothly between speeches, during dinner etc. By the end of the night they put us on such a good high that we insisted on packing them off with some wedding cake and food on their return journey.

CTO Tribeca made our wedding a really joyful party experience! We do not hesitate in recommending them to anyone and everyone who is looking for a professional band who can work the crowd, create a party environment, and do more than just play music. If you are still not sure, we will both be happy to be contacted by phone to tell more :) Our guests are still fascinated on how amazing the band was and how lucky we were to have found them :)

Thanks CTO!!!!! We LOVE YOU!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Michael · Married on 07/14/2012

We cannot talk enough about how happy we were with CTO. They were excellent and willing to work with us during the ceremony, we heard that they did a great job during the cocktail hour (of which we unfortunately did not see much), and then during the reception, the band was super fun. We could tell they tried their best to work all of our requests in (I know we had a lot!), and they really did a good job getting everybody up and dancing. So many of our guests said that they had such a blast...I think a couple of them even thanked each band member individually at the end of the night because they had so much fun. We are completely and totally satisfied and would recommend CTO 5th Avenue to anybody.

Sent on 08/13/2012

We hired CTO 5th avenue for our wedding on 7/7/12. The bandleader, Kirk, was not only most pleasant vendor with whom to work, but also one of the most pleasant people we have ever met. The word “no” did not exist in his vocabulary and he went to great lengths, including learning multiple songs that were special for us to his band's already very extensive repertoire, to make us happy. Not only did the band learn all of the songs that we requested, they added their unique and brilliant chemistry and flavor to them, holding true to the songs’ original beauties while also reminding us why we got a band and not a DJ. He meticulously outlined the day’s itinerary (from the preparation, hours before the ceremony, to cleanup at the end), sending drafts to us promptly and far in advance of our event, and working closely with the caterer and other venders to make the event run smoothly and seamlessly. The bandleader was contactable 24/7 via email and on his personal cell and no concern or question was too small for his attention. After our final phone call a few days before the wedding, we did not have to concern ourselves with any of the details of the flow of the day, he and the band took care of it all, as he assured me from the beginning that he would. He inquired about our preferences, from volume, spotlight time (we are shy) to song choice and duration. My wife and I were able to just enjoy, in daze and awe, as the event magically unfolded—we were truly shielded from all that occurred behind the scenes and we could just enjoy the show.

To add, the band consists of a highly talented mix of musicians and multiple vocalists whose chemistry and harmony were impeccable. We are still unsure which vocalist sang each song because the harmony was conducted so smoothly and subliminally.

We strongly recommend this band to anyone looking for a band with a high duty to professionalism, deep integrity, excessive talent, undeniable honesty (both in business and in their execution of the songs), vast diversity in song options, flexibility, and excellent value for what you get. We can’t wait to see and hear them again! -Mitch and Zenobia

Sent on 07/16/2012

lauren · Married on 06/23/2012

Eddie Bruce was amazing - the band is to talented and the music was fantastic! The guests danced all night and and all of our feedback from them was nothing less than stellar. Additionally, Eddie is wonderful to work with. He listened to all of our requests and made awesome suggestions that helped make the wedding even more special. He is THE BEST

Sent on 10/25/2012

Bridget · Married on 06/22/2012

Maylyn was receptive to requests and always available to speak with. Budget the money for this band! The band needs to be the priority. Everybody said this was the best wedding they ever attended. Bride and groom agree!

Sent on 07/08/2012

Bridget · Married on 06/22/2012

Maylyn from Tribeca was receptive to requests and always available to speak with. Budget the money for this band! The band needs to be the priority. Everybody said this was the best wedding they ever attended. Bride and groom agree!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Debbie · Married on 06/21/2012

CTO provided us with a guitarist for our Appleford fundraising event. He was excellent - played wonderful music, made announcements for us and was the finishing touch to our party that made it exceptional. Last year, CTO provided us with a violinist who played electric violin - he was equally excellent.

The service, professionalism and quality that CTO has provide to us at Appleford over the years is the reason that we continue to use them for our entertainment neeeds. I recommend them highly!!
    Debbie Laverell, Events Chair at Appleford, Villanova, PA

Sent on 06/25/2012

Katie · Married on 06/16/2012

We used Park Avenue for our wedding on 6/16/12. They were absolutely amazing! Their song catalog was extremely extensive and they were excited to incorporate as much music for our unusual theme into the reception.

Sent on 07/18/2012

Kimberly · event on 06/03/2012

CTO's DJ Bizz was the best!!! We had a blast!!! He played a great mix of music that kept us dancing the whole time!!! I highly recommend CTO for entertainment at your next event!!!

Sent on 06/04/2012
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/19/2012

CTO Tribeca is an amazing band! They were willing to work with us to give us everything we wanted, and provided an amazing performance that our guests absolutely raved about! We couldn't have asked for anything better. I would recommend CTO Tribeca to anyone who wants a rocking wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2012

chris · Married on 05/19/2012

CTO Park Central was absolutely awesome! The dance floor was packed from beginning to end with family & friends of all ages. They put on a great show and we continue to receive great feedback from our family & friends that attended our wedding.

CTO was responsive and professional from the beginning of the process until the wedding and again, put on a great & very personal performance. I would recommend them highly to anyone seeking a band for a wedding or any festive occasion.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Kristi · Married on 05/18/2012

TriBeCa was wonderful and helped to make make our wedding the good time we were hoping it would be! Maylyn was wonderful to work with...thank you!

Sent on 06/04/2012
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 05/05/2012

Eddie Bruce was fantastic. Not only did he provide amazing music that had everybody dancing all night, but he also has a heart of gold. I lost my dad to Alzheimer's in January of 2012 and was afraid to do the father-daughter dance. I had mentioned to Eddie that "Bye-Bye Blackbird" was my dad's favorite song to sing. He suggested I dance to that song with the other important men in my life: My grandfather, uncle and brother. I can't begin to tell you how glad I am I did. I heard my dad's voice during the entire song.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Hylton · Married on 04/29/2012

CTO High Voltage is one of the best bands I have ever heard at a wedding. The dance floor was packed the entire night. I highly recommend this band. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/11/2012

Kristin · Married on 04/28/2012

Best dance party ever!!! The whole wedding was on the dance floor and I never stopped dancing!!! We love CTO Tribecca and they made our wedding so fabulous!!! Best band around!!! Thank you for everything :)))

Sent on 04/30/2012

Katie Rose · Married on 04/27/2012

Maylyn Murphy (band leader) was incredibly easy to work with. We had some unique songs we requested for the first dance, amongst others, and they were completely flexible and willing to go the extra mile to make our day perfect. Their sound was amazing. All of the lead vocals KILLED IT. We received several comments on how great the music sounded and how the dance floor appeared to be packed all night. This was the exact reason we hired CTO Tribeca, as we knew they would keep the energy level high. We loved them!!!

Sent on 05/09/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2012

I had the opportunity to listen to CTO Tribeca at a couple of events and 2 showcases prior to my wedding and thought they were fantastic. They exceeded all expectations on my wedding day, however. The band leader, Maylyn is absolutely wonderful to work with and is very responsive in the months prior to the wedding date. They learned a number of new songs just for our wedding, from "When Love Takes Over" remixed by David Guetta for our first dance song to "Scarlet Begonias" by the Grateful Dead....and they did an amazing job with all of them!!! So many people (young and older) at our wedding thought they were the best band they had every heard, and we absolutely thought saw. They were also very comparable in price to bands who were not anywhere near as good. I would never book another band in Philly without going to CTO Tribeca first and would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a band who can play modern music just as well as the traditional music.

Sent on 03/25/2012

Courtney · Married on 03/10/2012

CTO High Voltage made our wedding absolutely awesome and such a blast! The amount of energy they have is unreal, and you will definitely have a packed dance floor all night long if you have them at your wedding! Everyone from Carmen to Amanda to Steve were incredible to work with. The band leader, Steve, who we spoke with the most is so nice, helpful and attentive, and he made sure from start to finish that we were happy with everything they had planned. We still have people talking and raving about the band and how incredible they were and how they have never been to a wedding with a band near as amazing as CTO High Voltage! If you have the opportunity to have this band at your wedding, book them now, and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/30/2012