CTO Artists Reviews

270 Reviews for CTO Artists

CTO Artists 1
CTO Artists 2
CTO Artists 3

WOW! AMAZING GROUP! KEEP OUR DAUGHTER IRIS' WEDDING DANCING FOR 4 HOURS - CAME FROM PHILLY TO BALTIMORE.

PEOPLE CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM! WISH WE HAD ANOTHER EVENT

LARRY AND ELLEN

Sent on 05/19/2013

CTO Tribeca is truly an exceptional band. We had a Sunday evening wedding with the reception running until 11pm. The band was so good that no-one wanted to leave at the end, even though the next day was a work day. Their sound was awesome, and they really connected with the guests. Maylyn was an excellent leader, and responded to the requests and needs of the moment. And the members of the band weren't just talented, they were friendly and really seemed to enjoy what they were doing. I give them all my highest recommendation!

Sent on 05/21/2013

I can not say enough wonderful things about CTO Tribeca. They did an INCREDIBLE job at my wedding. The band leader, Maylyn, was so on top of things and responsive prior to and during the wedding. The band was great and had everyone dancing all night. I continue to hear wonderful things from my guests!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Brad · Married on 05/04/2013

This band were absolutely excellent at our wedding at the Port Royal Club in Naples. They were perfect for us and we loved their energy, their diverse range of musical talents and genres. They covered all tastes we requested from big band misic, 80s and 90s, slow dances, recent chart songs and even included a personal request and toast which made the evening so special. Not only did they show great flexibility to our requests, they kept people on the dancefloor and knew exactly how to mix it up. The band were constantly engaged in the lead up to the wedding too as we narrowed down our music choices leading up to the event and were a pleasure to liaise with. Our wedding celebration went so, so well and the band had a great deal to do with that.

Sent on 05/17/2013
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 05/04/2013

High Voltage was the best wedding band. we couldnt have hoped for anything better! best ever! Everyone was on the dance floor. They played to the crowd but also made sure to get our favorites in. It was great!!

Sent on 05/17/2013

We used CTO for our ceremony pianist and the reception DJ. Both were great.

Throughout the planning process CTO was very good at answering questions and helping us tailor our music to be exactly what we were looking for.

On wedding day, our pianist Luke, did a wonderful job for the ceremony and set the tone for the occasion.

During the reception, DJ Bizz did an amazing job keeping the dance floor packed. Everyone loved the music and we had wedding guests with many different musical tastes enjoying the music and staying on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time listening to the music and DJ Bizz very successfully kept us on schedule throughout the night without being intrusive.

I would highly recommend CTO, and particularly DJ Bizz to provide music for your event.

Sent on 09/10/2013

i was a guest at a wedding where cto performed they where absolutely amazing!! everyone was up dancing the whole night!

Sent on 02/18/2013

Kate · Married on 02/02/2013

We used CTO Park Central for our wedding and they were amazing!!! All of our guests commented how great the band was and how much fun they had! I would definitely recommend them :).

Sent on 02/15/2013

Karen · event on 01/26/2013

The guests loved all of the moving parts of this event! Strings for dinner was perfect! The lounge reveal was done with perfection! Once the longe was revealed The Ritz Carlton went from ballroom to club! Great job!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Christina · Married on 12/08/2012

CTO High Voltage did an amazing job at our wedding on 12/08/12 at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami. The party never stopped and guests were dancing all night. The band was professional, talented, kind and knew how to get the guests on their feet. My husband and I danced all night. I was on the dance floor every second!! It was a night to remember, thanks to the band. I would highly recommend CTO High Voltage for every event and wedding!!!!

Sent on 04/21/2013
  • User2856156 · event on 12/07/2012

We contracted CTO High Voltage to play at a 600 person corporate holiday party at the Naples Zoo. What a fabulous evening. The band (and venue) were second to none - AWESOME!!!! The music appealed to all ages! We asked the band to make certain announcements at certain times. We also requested that they play Semisonic's "Closing Time" at the end. They did it all - very professionally. Do yourself a favor and hire this band. HIGHLY, highly recommend. They'll make your event a success.

Sent on 12/11/2012

We just had CTO Manhattan for our wedding and they were amazing!!!! The dance floor was full the entire night!!!! They made our wedding a dream come true as they did for my sister 11 years ago!!!!

barbara · Married on 12/01/2012

Best Band Ever! Sound was super, everyone was dancing all night long!

• F

Frank · event on 11/17/2012

I am in the fund raising business and have called on Carmon Tomesetti for 18 years to turn our Black Tie events into a party. When your guests pay upwards of 400,000 you want to show them a good time. You can not have a successful event without an outstanding band and the proof is in who is on the dance floor.... no matter how big your dance floor I assure you it will not be big enough. Their musicians and vocalist are the best out there and they will accommodate your every request. I am not easy to please and I keep coming back.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Dave · Married on 11/17/2012

We can't say enough about how pleased we were with Jack at CTO and the Derek Trenholm Band. The dinner music was perfect, entertaining but soft enough to carry on a conversation. Derek an was an excellent MC, smoothly coordinating the flow of the night and adapting as needed, like when I had to do two part toast and needed him to adjust.

And the dance music was unbelievable. We have had many people say it was the best wedding and the best dancing they have ever seen at a wedding. As Derek would tell you, I think the dance floor was full for most of the post dinner period, and we probably could have gone to 2:00 AM with full group.

We also had a couple of the HS/Collage age guys say it was the most fun they have ever had anywhere!

Jack at CTO was great to work with and very responsive.

Sent on 11/24/2012

CTO Tribeca exceeded all of our expectations. We saw them at another event and knew that we had to have them at our wedding. It wasn't by chance that they were phenomenal then because they were incredible at our wedding!! Maylyn was just so easy to work with and really knows what she's doing. They had a really good mix of songs and I could listen to all the three singers forever. I love Tribeca!

ellen · Married on 11/03/2012

CTO 5th Ave is seriously the best band EVER!! I have tons of musician friends (including Matt’s dad) and even our non-musically savvy friends & family were beyond thrilled!! Between the vocalists, brass, bass, keyboards, guitar and drums….my heart is still pumping with emotion. I’m seriously considering following them on “wedding tour!”

Again… we are receiving, texts, emails and Facebook posts 2 weeks later that say….”BEST WEDDING EVER …all because of 5th Avenue!!”

Ellen & Matt Hager

Sent on 11/20/2012

Cto park central was without a doubt an amazing band for our wedding. My husband is a musician and we are both music nuts! We saw them perform at a show case and immediately knew they where the band for us. They where extremely accommodating and wonderful to work. We had almost 200 guest at our wedding and people still rave about the band. Do not hesitate to book them for your wedding they will not let you down.

Morgan Slifer

Sent on 01/02/2013

Rich · Married on 10/22/2012

I surprised my wife, Char with a Surprise 30th birthday party at Yangming restaurant and chose CTO Downtown to provide the entertainment. The band had a very professional but family feel with super talented musicians. Bryan Parr highlighted the band with skilled leadership, top flight guitar work, wonderful vocals and astute read of the audience. He may be the premier male vocalist for such events in the Philadelphia area. Krista complemented Bryan with her great vocals, enviable range and effervescent personality. The band was perfect match for such an event and Angie could not have made the logistics any easier. People from as far away as Hong Kong, NYC and Pittsburgh all noted how amazing Downtown was. This is our second event with CTO, and I would never think about using another company to book such important family events celebrations or company parties for that matter.

Thanks Downtown and CTO for helping us make amazing memories!!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Dawn · Married on 10/20/2012

CTO Karma Strings played during my daughters ceremony and cocktail hour.....BEAUTIFUL!!! This Duo went from playing classical music to rock-n-roll. CTO Grand Central Rocked the House all Night!!!! Our wedding guests were blown away and have not stopped talking about "That Band" From the 4 year old to the 90 year old, everyone was on the dance floor. What an AMAZING night it was. Thank you to Carmen and KUDOS to Grand Central and Karma Strings.
    Best Wedding Ever-Hands Down
    Dawn (MOB)
    October 20, 2012

Sent on 10/24/2012

I had a 50th BDay Party with CTO 5th Ave and they were fabulous. So engaging with the guests and had the dance floor packed all eve. The choice of songs and Medleys were awesome! What a smooth process it was hiring your service. Everyone was so professional and courteous since day 1. It was a pleasure. Thanks to all of you for your hard work! I look forward yo using your services again in the future.

Sent on 10/15/2012
  • User2720358 · 2+ years ago

OUTSTANDING. Could not have asked for more. The band met and exceeded our every expecation.

Sent on 10/17/2012

We loved Gloria's band for our valentines weekend wedding. (Wedding wire has out date in October, but that's incorrect). Our February 16th wedding was perfect, magical and the music was rockin! Everyone is still talking about it. Gloria's band listened to our every request and stayed with us on the phone until all of our questions were answered. I love them and highly recommend them for their music, class, professionalism and energy!

Sent on 07/02/2013
  • User2720835 · 2+ years ago

We hired CTO Park Central for our wedding band. The band brought so much energy to our reception. All of our guests had a great time! Park Central didn't take any breaks, they played the entire evening! Our wedding/reception was held at the Racquet Club of Philadelphia and is comprised of three rooms. Park Central had no problem setting up in each room for us. They played soft, tasteful music for the cocktail hour room and dining room, then later played high energy, dance your butt off music for our reception. They worked very hard keeping everyone entertained and dancing all night! Not to mention that their vocals were unbelievable! My husband and I got way more than we could ever ask for from this band and I would highly recommend this band to all of my friends and brides to be out there!

Joy & Eric

Sent on 11/04/2012

I want to preface this by saying that I'm a classically trained pianist and opera singer, and was probably much pickier than average when it came to picking a band, as it drives me nuts when musicians are off-key.
    It took us over 4 months of listening to wedding bands to find Tribeca. In that time we saw upwards of a dozen bands, which ranged from very good but unbelievably expensive, to terrible and not worth the money. I wish we’d started our search at CTO – we’d have saved a lot of time.
    All of the CTO bands sounded great but Tribeca was perfect for us. May Lynn, the band leader, was responsive, flexible, and accommodated our every request. All of the singers were perfectly on key and the musicians were fantastic. I can’t even count how many of our guests had wonderful things to say about the band after the wedding – the dance floor was packed the entire night. In our families, the music makes the party, and I can’t thank Tribeca enough for giving us an incredible, memorable reception!

Sent on 06/25/2013