CTO Artists Reviews

CTO Artists 2
CTO Artists 3

Garr Novick · Getting married on 11/15/2019

Great Wedding Band !

Flora and Rex are on their Honeymoon. Flora asked me to get back to you. So what follows is on behalf of Flora and Rex;

Firstly, Flora and Rex attended one of your “go see the bands” outings and fell in love with the band.

By all accounts the booking was easy, and the band leader worked with Flora and Rex every step of the way.

For the ceremony they even provided lovely live background music that fit the moment and additional music during the cocktail hour.

But then . . . . . .

People entered the ballroom and heard “DAH BAND” !
    Spine tingling !
    Songs we all know and love by heart !
    Motown Has Come Alive !

THEY WERE GREAT ! ! !

Nothing like a full dance floor to tell you how good the music is !

During breaks, a solo artist would perform beautiful songs at a lower tone so people could eat and talk, really nice. Then Bingo, the band would start up again ! No talking over the mike, just music !

For me personally, I really appreciated the fact that no one with a microphone was talking to the audience, no direction, they just played one great song after another and let the magic happen ! And people loved it ! They could not get enough ! No one left ! No One ! The busses just sat there. People had a ball !

I hope that answers your questions. Would we do it again ? In a heartbeat !

Garr Novick
    Father of the Bride, Flora Novick
    June 22, 2019
    The WaterFall, Claymont, De

Sent on 07/03/2019
    CTO Artists 4

CTO Artists's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day! We wish Rex and Flora many years of happiness together. - Gloria, CTO Park Central
  • W

William and Laura Soldano · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever

Fantastic Band! All of our guests told us it was the best wedding band they have ever heard! CTO was amazing from the first phone call to the amazing performance! Can’t recommend a better experience than CTO!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Sennhenn · Married on 09/26/2019

Great Wedding!!!

Had the best time photographing the wedding these guys did two weeks ago . They had EVERYBODY dancing!

Sent on 09/26/2019

CTO Artists's reply:

Suzanne We enjoyed working with you. I certainly hope you will share some of your great band shots with us! Hopefully we will see them on a gallery at www.SuzanneSennhenn.com !!!
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 08/24/2019

CTO Tribeca was amazing

CTO Tribeca made our wedding so memorable - all of our guests loved the music and we were able to throw an amazing party because of how great of a job the band did. So fun and really brought energy. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Tom Dilsheimer · Married on 08/03/2019

The BEST Experience!

The band was fantastic! They had everyone dancing right from the start. Super professional and more importantly, they were FUN!! Loved every minute, and out guests had rave reviews. Would recommend CTO and our band CTO Tribeca in a minute.

Sent on 08/06/2019

CTO Artists's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Tom! We had a great time celebrating with your family and friends! Best wishes to the happy couple! :)
    ----Maylyn, CTO Tribeca
  • Susan

Susan Miller · Married on 08/03/2019

Loved our Band CTO - Tribeca!

CTO Tribeca was amazing, we cannot stop raving about them to anyone who will listen! They were so easy to work with leading up to our wedding and were quick to respond to any questions and adjustments we asked for. The band kept our guests dancing all night, everyone loved them and we continue to hear very positive feedback. CTO is very professional and has great bands, definitely go to one of their showcases to check out their talented musicians.

Sent on 09/29/2019

CTO Artists's reply:

Thank you Sue! You and Tom are special to all of us at CTO Artists! We always enjoy Philadelphia Weddings at the Bellevue and am so honored you choose CTO to help create celebration!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/13/2019

Cto tribeca is out of this world amazing! Best band on the east coast

With that, what more can I say than: WOW! We had the absolute pleasure of working with CTO Tribeca for our wedding on July 13th at Hotel DuPont, and they were nothing short of out of this world. Not only is Maylyn extremely kind and patient as the band leader, she is such a talent and fabulous host. I have had countless people since the moment the band started playing to today ask me who they were and how did I find them. The talent, energy, diverse musical genres, choreography, I could go on and on - from top to bottom I felt as if I was at an amazing show and was rocking out with my closest friends. My husband and I are both professional musicians and had a number of professional musicians from across the country in the room, and everyone was and continues to rave about Tribeca. I'll be honest that one of the things that set CTO Tribeca apart from other bands (and I'm not joking that we easily listened to 75+ from DC to NYC) was they so effortlessly fit together and have GREAT harmonies. They are clearly in tune with one another and a solid team. So many other bands we found rely on being extremely loud and using background tracks for the audience to not realize the core isn't solid. But, this group of performers are the best in the industry. As a singer and performer, I feel SO grateful to have had CTO Tribeca with us on our big day and very much hope to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Talya Hailey Mccaulley · Married on 07/06/2019

I was the photographer at the wedding they played

CTO was so much fun to witness! The band was upbeat and lively. Sang wonderfully, and had the crowd on their feet all night!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Jennifer B. · Married on 07/02/2019

Outstanding!

CTO Grand Central had our dance floor packed from the beginning of our wedding until the last song. They played songs that kept everyone on the dance floor. They were easy to work with and listened to all our request! Days later and people are still talking about the band!

Sent on 07/02/2019

CTO Artists's reply:

Thank you Jenn, such an amazing family! Loved your Dad's speech and the 2 great toasts... the song you picked for your first dance is staying in our song list forever... loved it! We are so honored to have shared such an amazing day with you and your family. Thanks again for all of your hard work in the fine details with David to make the day of your celebration so fun filled!
    -Martin, CTO Grand Central Bandleader
  • Gary

Gary Nevitt Jr · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome Band and incredible to work with!

As a wedding Photographer, I see a lot of bands and Entertainment and have to work hand in hand with them throughout the event and CTO was fantastic to work with throughout the process and they kept the party going strong all night long! Can't wait to work with them again! - Gary Nevitt Photography

Sent on 07/01/2019

Michele Jameson · Married on 06/08/2019

MOTher of the Bride

Made our night! Great music, terrific singing, knew how to tone down during dinner and when to get people out on the dance floor. Loved the conference call before the wedding to exchange ideas and go over the flow of the evening.
    Guest were raving!

Sent on 06/10/2019

CTO Artists's reply:

It was such a pleasure to share your special day with both of you and your friends and family! The band had a great time too! :)
  • Elena

Elena Piperno · Married on 04/12/2019

Cto tribeca is amazing

We had CTO Tribeca at our wedding, and they are absolutely incredible! They put on a non-stop show for the entire wedding, and never ever take breaks. We had a wedding with 300 guests and all of them were dancing all night long! The dance floor was packed from start to the last second, and that is because of Tribeca. There was barely any room left on the floor, and that is exactly what we wanted. They are the best wedding band in Philly! All of our guests have been calling and texting us how amazing they were. Maylyn, the band leader, is so wonderful and great to work with. She helped us to plan everything perfectly. The entire process with CTO was very organized and easy - which is exactly what a bride needs. I can't thank CTO enough for the party they threw at our wedding! I can only hope I'll be a guest at a Tribeca wedding one day!! THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Alexandria Kochinsky · Married on 03/16/2019

Exceptional Performance

As a wedding planner, I have no issue with admitting that sometimes bands can be difficult to work with whether it be communication, performance, etc. I had the opportunity to share a client with CTO Tribeca this past weekend and it was one of the best experiences I've had thus far with a performance group at a wedding.

Not only was the bandleader incredibly thorough and communicative via email prior to the big day, but they were willing to work with me as a coordinator to ensure that the client was happy. As sad as it is to admit, that doesn't often happen for us event planners and so I was thrilled before they even performed with their professionalism.

And then they performed. Y'all, they did such a good job of keeping the couple happy and obliging the song list while also making sure that guests were up on their feet. They took a short break for dinner and there was still a musician up there performing live while guests ate, and then everyone went right back to performing the rest of the night.

My assistant and I even remarked that unlike most bands that play a song and then pause, there was seamless transition from one song to the next. It was very impressive! If you haven't already caught on, I highly recommend Tribeca to any couple looking for a band that'll knock it out of the park!

Sent on 05/16/2019

CTO Artists's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a such pleasure working with Alex! We always strive to do our best and so excited that we were a part Jessica and David’s amazing celebration! Look forward to our next collaboration!

Amanda · Married on 02/02/2019

DEFINITELY recommend them

I have worked with bands before, some with talent but unprofessional, others professional but not as strong in their skill. CTO has it all and THAT's the kind of band you want. To top it off, Gloria's voice is INCREDIBLE.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Erika McGovern · Married on 12/29/2018

We are so happy we went with Park Central - The band members know how to keep everyone on the dance floor the entire night!

On behalf of Andrew and I we would like to say THANK YOU for making our wedding great! Gloria and the band members did a fantastic job of keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long.
    Our goal was to optimize dance time and we did! Their ability to read the audience while taking into consideration our requests was amazing. It is a very talented group! Melvin did a fantastic job in his performance - he had the room going crazy, it felt like we were at a live show down in Austin, Texas. Fabulous work! Did I forget to mention the bands exquisite ability to learn songs ? Was the real Leon Bridges there?!

A big thank you again! If someone ever needs a band we know who to recommend - CTO Park Central!

Sent on 01/17/2019

CTO Artists's reply:

Thank you for such great feedback!! It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Your friends and family had such great energy!

We wish you many years of happiness together! - Gloria, CTO Park Central
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Jackson · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend!

We went to a CTO showcase and quickly decided to book CTO Midtown Express for our wedding. They sounded great, and their energy and perfect song choices kept people on the dance floor all night. And I'm so thankful to them for working on our special requests for swing music and a unique first dance. They were a huge part in making the day so perfect and memorable!

Sent on 11/08/2018

CTO Artists's reply:

Hello Stephanie, thank you for your kind words! CTO Midtown Express usually performs at the Annual Red Ball this year 3/30/2019. Reach out to me a month prior and I'll give you guys two tickets on CTO so you can relive the fun with your band!!!

Mara P · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome wedding band!

CTO Tribeca exceeded all of our expectations as our wedding band. Every single band member was incredibly talented and they brought an energy that couldn’t be matched. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour to the reception, they had us covered. Maylyn, the band leader, was easy to work with, responsive and personable. The band members genuinely seemed to have fun together and their energy was contagious. So many of our guests have reached out to say how amazing CTO Tribeca was...and we agree! We can’t recommend CTO enough.

Sent on 11/06/2018

CTO Artists's reply:

Thank You Mara! It will never get old hearing we did a great job! We loved being a part of your celebration!!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Ingalls · Married on 10/06/2018

BEST Wedding Band out there!

I have only WONDERFUL things to say about the incredible Park Central band. They were absolutely INCREDIBLE and completely exceeded my expectations. I've heard them twice prior (once at my sister's wedding in 2014, and again at a friend's wedding in 2015),and they are even better in 2018! Gloria is a superstar - and the band is the best I've ever heard. Their song selections were perfect, as were the vocalist associated with our entrance songs, and first dance, and father/daughter and mother/son dances.

Their energy is infectious and contagious and they make you not only want to dance, but make you want to stand there and watch them perform, like you're at a concert! We received basically 100 compliments about them throughout the evening and afterwards, and as the bride and groom, we could not have been happier.

thank you SO much and a huge thank you again to CTO for making our wedding dream come true. :)

Sent on 10/25/2018

CTO Artists's reply:

Hello Jennifer, Thank you for your wonderful review. Gloria as well as the rest of the team at CTO work so hard to please our clients and when we are recognized it makes it all the sweeter.

Rachel B. · Married on 10/05/2018

CTO Midtown Express ROCKS!

CTO Midtown Express is THE BEST. The band is made up of incredible musicians and performers, but also wonderful people who do their best to make your day magical. And do they ever! Our dance floor was packed from the first song to the very last. Thank you so much to Virgil and the rest of the band for making the music at our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 11/12/2018

CTO Artists's reply:

Rachel, thank you for your kind words! Cescaphe's Waterworks is also a great backdrop to make amazing memories! If your ever in Manayunk come by a showcase and we will play your first song "AS" by Stevie Wonder for you again!!

Victoria · Married on 09/29/2018

We can’t thank Grand Central enough for making the trip to Williamsport to celebrate with us at our wedding reception! We had the best time and so did all our guests. It truly was everything we wanted and more!! The dance floor was packed all night & everyone has been raving about the band since Saturday. It will definitely go down in the books as one of the most epic weddings!!! The band leader is accommodating and they definitely make the day all about you. All of the band members were so sweet and had the best energy! We highly recommend them to anyone looking for wedding entertainment (or for any event).

Sent on 10/04/2018

stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

We booked Park Central a year and a half before our wedding after seeing them at one of the showcases. It was the best decision we made! We know it was far back to book, but we didn't want to miss out on getting them. Gloria was our band leader and was very responsive and accommodating to our meetings. Angie in the office was also responsive and super helpful during the booking process and any questions I had. Back to the band...This band is absolutely amazing!!! Guests were on the dance floor from the minute they started to the last song at the end of the night. My family and friends keep asking where we got them and who they were and that they never danced so much at a wedding. They played all the requests we asked for and people loved the depth of the horns and the solo from the awesome guitarist! You have to see to know what I'm talking about! All we did was send a few songs that were our style and they filled in the rest. We just trusted them and they met all our expectations and then some! They also don't take breaks which made it great to bop in and off the floor when you needed so you always know you can come back to a song! FYI to brides and grooms out there looking and on the fence... sometimes when you look back and see little things that maybe didn't go the way you wanted, they quickly disappear when guests say it's the best wedding they've been to because of their experience, aka the band!, and you are married and had a great time as well, and that's what really matters!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kate · Married on 09/08/2018

We had a wonderful night and the band was GREAT. In fact, we received photos yesterday and were talking about how many people were on the dance floor and how much fun they were having. I sent the following note to Ramona after the big day, "You guys knocked it out of the park. Thank you thank you thank you! We had a blast, as did all of our guests. We knew you would put on a great show and you didn’t disappoint. If we could do it all over again we would not change a thing. Thank you again for lending your talent and flare on our special day. It was unforgettable."

Thanks for all of your help, we'll be sure to suggest CTO Fifth Avenue to anyone looking for live music that everyone will love.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/18/2018

CTO’s Tribeca Band is the absolute best band they offer! We loved them and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants to dance the night away at their wedding. Maylyn is very professional and easy to work with. Everyone at our wedding loved Tribeca, the dance floor was crowded all night!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

When we saw CTO Midtown Express at the band showcase last summer, we loved them and knew we wanted them for our wedding. Fast forward a year, and we were blown away by the incredible job they did performing at our wedding. They had everyone on the dance floor practically the whole night – multiple people have said to us that they’ve never seen a dance floor so packed throughout the night. It really is a testament to the amazing job the band did, not only performing, but picking songs that would keep the crowd dancing. We gave them a short list of songs we definitely wanted played, and from what I’ve heard a few guests requested songs as well, all of which were played. They even ended the night by playing Shout – my very favorite wedding dance song - without me asking, and it was just perfect. Everyone we’ve talked to has raved about the band, and we could not be happier with their performance! A special thank you to Virgil, the bandleader, who sent me a nice note the day after the wedding. We would recommend CTO Midtown Express to anyone in the process of planning a wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Mark · Married on 07/28/2018

Used CTO Park Central for our son's wedding and we could not have been more thrilled. From start to finish the band was professional, musical and probably the finest players and singers I have ever heard assembled for a wedding band. Carmen (the owner) was so easy to work with and Gloria (band leader and lead singer) was very responsive before and during the event and is a terrific singer. They were also perfectly balanced in terms of sound. Not too loud at really any time for anyone. Kudos to the sound man that was included with the band.

Sent on 08/22/2018