CT River Candles Reviews

8 | Canton, CT

8 Reviews for CT River Candles

The candles were a perfect. I loved the variety of gifts to choose from.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Christy · Married on 06/11/2016

I used CT Candles for my wedding favors and they turned out so great!! Brenda at CT candles was extremely sweet and very helpful! She even went back and forth with me multiple times to make sure the label was perfect! The candles all shipped in a timely fashion and looked wonderful upon arrival! I chose vanilla lavender and they smelled SO GOOD! I really enjoyed working with Brenda and CT Candles and guests loved the candles!

Sent on 06/17/2016

CT River Candles's reply:

Thank you Christy....it was a pleasure working with you on the favors for your special day....all the best to you and your husband.
    Brenda Hunter

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2014

I've used CT River Candle tins for favors for various Bridal Showers that I have thrown. The candles have always arrived quickly and been perfectly uniform. They've always been a big hit at bridal showers because they smell so good! I usually order a few full size candles to use as prizes for the gifts, and I have always received compliments on the wonderful scents and packaging of these candles.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Lynn · event on 06/03/2013

The Soy CT River Candles were purchased as a favor for my bridal shower in a variety of 10 amazing different scents! They were a huge hit!! The candles were personalized with the event " Lynn's Bridal Shower" and the date which made such a beautiful display! All my guests really enjoyed the unique favor that was so practical! I would highly recommend CT River Candles for your next event!!

Sent on 07/13/2012

Eileen · Married on 08/25/2012

I selected tea scented candles for my bridal shower tea. Everyone was thrilled with the favor. Both the presentation and quality of e gift was well received. The guests appreciated such a useful favor. It was a pleasure to work with Brenda.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Jane · event on 07/28/2012

These candles are wonderful! The scents are so fresh without being over-powerful and they burn so cleanly. Brenda was a delight to work with and made some terrific suggestions. My order was filled even faster than I would have imagined and was kept informed of the delivery status which was very helpful since it is a warm summer in CT. Anyone could be proud to use CT River Candles as gifts or favors....don't forget the labels personalized!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Debra · Married on 06/23/2012

Brenda has been a pleasure to work with during my purchase. She made very helpful suggestions that made my purchase very easy.

Sent on 06/24/2012

Rene · event on 06/03/2012

All attendees of the shower loved the favors. we selected eight candle scents and everyone had a great time selecting their favorite scent. we were able to personalize the gift by having the label contain the brides name and date of the shower. we gave the bride all eight candle scents and she was very happy with that gift.

Sent on 06/13/2012