All We Do is Epic Dot Com Reviews

159 Reviews for All We Do is Epic Dot Com

• Victoria

Victoria L. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Awesome experience!

Mark was incredible throughout the entire process of finalizing and having our wedding during Co-Vid! He was very easy going and always flexible with the changing regulations. He had awesome song suggestions for when my husband and I were unsure, and always assured us we could change anything if we found something different. He kept the party going all night and made sure guests had an awesome time! His selection of music was great, and was even able to help me surprise my husband with his favorite song as the last song of the night! He and his team even videotaped part of our wedding and the reception, and the video was up and edited the very next day! We can’t say enough good things about All We Do Is Epic, and will be suggesting them for everything!

Sent on 01/11/2021

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Victoria thank you so much! What an awesome wedding we had in VT and thankfully tons of dancing, it was so refreshing in a year full of sadness for many who planned weddings and had their plans cancelled due to the pandemic. Your families totally rock and we love little surprises like short videos to share the love with those who could not join our couples. Wishing you the best for a great 2021 and again, thanks for having us be a part of your kick ass wedding day!!!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/20/2021

Professional, accommodating & brings the party

Mark was an awesome DJ at our wedding! We needed a DJ last minute and he was able to accommodate us right away. He played exactly what we wanted and got everyone up and dancing! All of my guests had an amazing time. Thank you, Mark.

Sent on 03/23/2021

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Yay! Thank you soooooo much Danielle and Ryan! We are so glad we got the chance to make your wedding exactly as you planned it to be and the music selection you chose was spot on! Combine that with great guests and a fabulous venue, made for a super awesome celebration! Cheers and best wishes to you both always!
  • Crystal

Crystal T. · Married on 09/09/2020

Best decision we made to work with this vendor

Mark at All We Do is Epic Dot Com/Total Entertainment was absolutely amazing to work with for our destination wedding in Jamaica. We had a group of 41 coming and Mark was so helpful through it all. The booking of reservations for guests, helping with wedding details, answering all questions we had. He went above and beyond for us on so many levels. Mark knows so much about weddings and the whole industry and his knowledge of the Beaches and Sandals resorts is top notch.

Sent on 09/16/2020

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Yay! Thank you so much friends! What a journey we had with the planning and booking for all guests, the wedding details, and then the icing on the cake was coming down with you all and enjoying the couple days we spent together and dancing in the sand! It was amazing from start to finish, and we greatly appreciate the kind words! Happy anniversary loveees! ~Mark
  • MaKenzie

Makenzie P. · Married on 01/11/2020

A party from start to finish

Mark and his Staff were amazing! Mark met with us beforehand to go over every detail. He even shared it with our other vendors, so they were all aligned. Everyone loved the music selection and HUGE “love” letters. His personal touches with our personal video was exactly what we wanted to see after our event. If your looking for a fun, interactive and on top of his game contact Mark!

Sent on 01/17/2020

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Thank you so much Makenzie! We had so much fun with you guys and all your guests it was an honor to be included in the celebration. What a great group of people, wonderful place and 2 super peeps who got married yay! Love you both!

Stephen P. · Married on 01/11/2020

A must hire!

You can’t go wrong with this company. They are professional, courteous and a great time! Mark and his assistant, Mike, go way above and beyond for their clients. We were very happy we hired All We Do Is Epic for our wedding. We can’t wait to celebrate with them again!

Sent on 01/17/2020

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Steve my man thanks a ton! Just an epic day from start to finish with amazing touches and pros all around. Could not have been any better, and the songs you guys picked out were spot on. Loved the ending too!!! See ya soon. ~DJs Mark & Mike
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 10/12/2019

Our night was EPIC!

I don’t know what I would have done without Mark and his team. First of all, Mark is a wedding guru! He is extremely responsive to emails and will meet with you as many times as it takes to plan your day. He answered every single question that I had, entertainment related or not. Total Entertainment worked seamlessly with all of my vendors to make our big day perfect from start to finish! I am a perfectionist that needs control, I was able to completely let go, and couldn’t believe how stress free of a day I had. Total Entertainment lead the party and kept the dance floor packed throughout the evening! There were so many special surprises and personalized touches that we didn’t expect throughout the evening (that I won’t ruin) that made our night so unique. The Instant Memories upgrade was our absolute favorite! Monica, our photographer, went above and beyond to capture every special moment. Working with Mark and and his team was a wonderful experience.

Also, Total Entertainment lead us to most of our vendors, who were top notch! We utilized the many discounts that the AAWA offered. This was obviously a huge help on an insanely expensive day. My husband and I recommend Total Entertainment to anyone who asks!! Thank you for helping to make our day perfect Mark, you will be hearing from us in the future for our next Sandals vacation!!

Sent on 02/07/2020

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Lacey omg thank you sooooo much for the kindness and love in such detail! Yes, keep those surprises for wedding day, we love over-delivering on what we promise, and as you mentioned pride ourselves on fast as can be service and responses. So glad you loved the entertainment portion, photo service and honeymoon planning too, we try to be full service to help you with as many needs as possible, a win win for both of us! Much love to you both always!

Deborah A. · Married on 09/14/2019

The real deal!

We highly recommend Mark & Total Entertainment Music. As a bride (my own event planner) reaching out to vendors, Mark stood out from all the rest simply by following up and answering his phone consistently every time! Now a days that doesn't happen. Mark is so detail driven, personable but professional & accommodating to our specific needs. We needed help selecting a vendor replacement last minute and he made it happen! So professional and knowledgeable! Thank you Mark♥️

Sent on 01/27/2020

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Thanks so much Deb! It was a pleasure to help you not only with the entertainment portion but also to help get you through those rough patches during the planning. Everything was amazing that day and we're so glad you guys loved the music, you picked great songs! DJ Mike loved them too! Much love to you and Keith!

Vicki P. · Married on 06/23/2019

Best DJ Ever

I'm so glad I was able to have Mark and his team do my wedding. He got everyone involved and up dancing!! We had so much fun!! It was the perfect day and I owe it all to them!!

Sent on 01/23/2020

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Thank you Vicki & Norbert! your wedding rocked for a small Sunday Funday wedding. It was an honor to celebrate with you and help share your love story. Much love to you both, always!

Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Experience!

I cannot express how much my husband and I were impressed with DJ Mark and DJ Mike at our wedding in June. From the online planning guide, reminder emails, to meeting with Mark (who had aerial shots of our venue to discuss services), and every aspect of our wedding day..we could not have asked for a better experience or more personable person to work with. Mark and Mike not only got everyone on the dance floor, they kept them there all night long! To top it off, a month later we were sent a flash drive with a highlight video of our wedding day. We would highly recommend Total Entertainment to create the soundtrack to your perfect day. It really says something when there were at least 5 couples at our wedding that had also used Total Entertainment for their weddings and the DJ's knew all the couples names and wedding dates. Again, such wonderful service..I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 07/26/2019

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Kim thanks ever so much!!!! We're so glad you guys had a great experience with us and your guests made it so easy as they came to party for sure! Super happy you loved the video too, we love bonus treats! It was def a family reunion of sorts with the others whose weddings we hosted, thank you for including us in the love and celebration that was an EPIC wedding day!! Yay! ~DJ Mark

Helen · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent!

We had an amazing experience with DJ Mark and crew! He made the crowd dance until the last song! Also, he brought some colored smoke that he wanted to try for pictures and they turned out great! We didn’t have a videographer but he captured me walking down the aisle and some of the reception so we have that on a flash drive to look back on. What I loved that no other DJ suggested is to do a last song with just my hubby and I on the dance floor, no one else in the room, and pick a song that was our runner up to our first dance. Let me tell you, we were balling our eyes out the entire song! Such a great moment I’ll always remember. HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/24/2020

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Helen and Lee thank you so much! Your Whiteface Lodge wedding was off the charts fun and romantic. Soooo glad you liked the final dance alone. I always remember the first couple we did that with in 2012 said the same thing, and everyone since has loved it too. So happy you liked the little video too, our special thanks for having us. Much love to you both for the kindness.
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST company you can choose

We worked with Mark for our wedding, and he set everything up for us down to the smallest detail. We used the website provided to us that helped design the wedding schedule, and the perfect music to play with every moment along the way.
    Jacque was our DJ the night of, and he ROCKED it. I gave him the general idea of the genre I wanted playing for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception, and he knocked it out of the park. I had more people than I can count come up to me and tell me the music was amazing, and perfect. When the dancing came around, people never left the dance floor. It was absolutely amazing.
    It was a wonderful experience working with them, and I would recommend to any and everyone.

Sent on 10/29/2018

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Cassandra & Mike thanks so much! It was a pleasure putting your wedding together to be hosted by our DJs Seth and Jacque at Echo Lake Lodge. We always provide the same level of service no matter who is hosting with our perfect coordination, and appreciate the time you took to write this! Much love to you both, and we'll hopefully see you guys in Lake George sometime soon! Much love! ~For the team, Mark
  • Emily

Emily P. · Married on 09/21/2018

EPIC, so much fun, and the best day ever!

We had CSGI events for our Wedding on September 21, 2018. Mark was THE best choice for us to have for entertainment. Mark was always available at any time to answer any questions for us. He was so organized throughout the whole process and especially on our Wedding day. He truly made our wedding epic and the best day ever! Mark was not just a DJ, Mark was our host for the reception. We were so pleased with his professionalism and his vibrant and motivating personality. We highly recommend him to host your very special day!

Sent on 02/22/2019

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Emily & Josh thank you so much! It's been an honor to be involved in your family weddings and so glad we got to celebrate with you. One of the most epic closers ever to a wedding, excellent choice of song! Your wedding was fun from start to finish and that was mostly because the super people you had come to celebrate with you, they really brought the party! Much love to you both always!

Mike A. · Married on 06/02/2018

If you’re looking for a DJ, stop right now, and hire Total Entertainment! We were married at the Hiland Park Country Club on June 2, 2018 and selected Total Entertainment's signature package. It was worth every penny. Mark truly made our wedding special. Not only did he help us with hiring the majority of our vendors at discounted rates through the AAWA, but he was also with us through every step of our planning process; from helping develop our reception itinerary, to creating a customized first dance music video and MP3 files for our first dance and parent dances, to organizing our final dance and sparkler send-off. He even booked our honeymoon for us! You get so much more than a DJ when you hire Mark and his team. You get a group of people who truly go above and beyond and care about making your day unique and memorable. By the way, Mark is a fantastic DJ too. The energy and music selection at our wedding was epic (to use his word). We cannot thank Mark and his team enough for everything. Planning a wedding is stressful. We guarantee Mark will help you take some of the edge off. He’ll answer any and all questions you have, and on the wedding day, ensure things are moving smoothly. His team will also somehow find time to take photos and video that you can share with family and friends within 24 hours of the wedding. Final tip: make sure you go to AAWA’s bridal shows. We won a free wedding cake! A+++

Sent on 06/13/2018

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Jess & Mike thank you so much! We're so happy you had a super excellent experience with us and an "epic" wedding day! We created the signature wedding experience in 2011 as a way to offer people something different and unique for their weddings and it has been a pleasure ever since! You guys were just too much fun planning and celebrating with, full of smiles and love every time we met and all day long on wedding day. Super guests and great music too you picked made our job even easier. Much love and many thanks for trusting our team for your wedding...looking forward to seeing you guys again later this year to wrap up the honeymoon details! YAY! ~DJ Mark and Team.

Lindsey · Married on 05/26/2018

An awesome night we will never forget! thank you all for your wonderful help with our big day!

Sent on 05/30/2018

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Thank you Lindsey & Renan! DJs Jim and Jacque had a blast celebrating with you and your families at Six Flags Lodge last weekend. We're so glad everything went exactly as you planned. Best wishes to you both and get ready for the honeymoon of a lifetime planned by our planner Mark at www.vacawithmark.com !

Erin · Married on 05/26/2018

Mark and his team were AMAZING!! The decorations for our tent at Dunham’s Bay Resort were gorgeous and really transformed everything into a wedding setting. He also did our ceremony and reception DJ services and our guests are still telling us how awesome our DJ was!! From our first meeting with Mark, he put us at ease. We had a very large age range and weren’t sure where to even begin. He walked us through the timeline and got a taste of what kind of music we liked and what we didn’t. Our reception was so much fun and people were on the dance floor the whole time. Mark worked flawlessly with our venue and photographer to get the perfect timing, pictures and keep the party going while keeping us at ease and enjoying ourselves. We added the instant memories photos to our package which also added instant entertainment for our guests. We wish we could party with Mark and his crew every weekend!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Erin & Brandon we cannot thank you enough for the kind words! It's our friends like you who make us so successful by trusting us to make your wedding as special and unique as it can be. We're so glad you enjoyed all our crazy ideas and energy as well as the music but we owe that to the guests, they are the ones who responded favorably and really brought the celebration! Smiles and love all the way around from start to finish from each and every one of them! Best wishes friends, we look forward to posting a happy anniversary in 1 year for you! <3 :-) ~DJ Mark & Team

My husband and I were married on June 16th on Lake George. Mark and his DJ team were AMAZING!! They put together so much for their signature packages, and it really makes your day special! We loved the poster they made for us that everyone signed, and the music was spot on. The games were funny (particularly the loser game for the Dollar Dance), and the way Mark set up each moment was great. Mark and his team listened to our requests, and really came through on our big day. I would recommend this vendor for anyone who wants to put those unique moments into their wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2012

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Amanda thanks so much, your wedding in Lake George was one of our first full on signature creations and we really appreciate you trusting us with something different. So glad you enjoyed the experience. Much love! ~Mark

John · Married on 02/16/2018

Earlene and I got married on 2/17/2018 at the Hall of Springs and we had Mark/CSGI Events-Total Entertainment as our DJ and we were so thrilled to have him there, as our unforgettable night could not have been without his amazing work and enthusiasm he brought with him!. Right from the get-go we knew we wanted Mark as our Wedding DJ, as he blew us away with his presentation upon first meeting him. Not only was he well versed in weddings and knew what he wanted to bring to the table to make our wedding a unique experience, but he also was open to suggestions from us as to what we wanted and was more than willing to work with us to make the absolute best possible wedding. Mark was extremely professional and would also respond to any emails/calls we had to him in a very timely manner. Mark was great in the lead up to our wedding with reminders of stuff we needed to do to help him out, but to enhance the wedding overall. On our wedding day we were so excited to see what Mark was going to do for us that our expectations ran high, Once the wedding started he exceeded all of our sky high expectations and then some..he got the crowd excited with all of the unique things that he does and had everyone smiling from ear to ear..once the music started it was a non-stop party as Mark played a great mix of songs that we wanted to hear, and knew exactly when to play them!..Earlene and I are so happy we hired Mark as our DJ and he was worth every cent..he really does bring a fresh and unique perspective and we loved it!!

Sent on 03/22/2018

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Many huge thanks John & Earlene for the kindness and love! I will def say that your team of pros made it so easy to have an epic wedding celebration and your guests were fired up from the beginning too...it was the perfect combination for success. Of all the weddings they have at this venue yours by far was the most unique since we went outside the box with all the ideas you had and some that I added to. I love to take time to make things different when we can, and you guys were all for that yay! Glad you enjoyed everything and it was an extreme pleasure to see the love you both have for each other and share in the best day ever. I may have gone overboard on the confetti and bubbles but I can't help myself! Stay in touch friend, best wishes and much love! <3 ~DJ Mark and Team

Lily · Married on 10/21/2017

We got married on 10.21.17 in Lake George, NY at the Lodges at Cresthaven, we received Mark's contact information, as he was listed as a preferred vendor. After an initial phone call to discuss our wants/needs/etc, we decided to book with Mark and his team and I could not be happier!! Mark is extremely attentive, caring and knowledgeable. From the initial communication to our planning process and then the big day, Mark was always available, so flexible to schedule meetings and phone calls around our busy schedules. While we did not hire ceremony music through Total Entertainment (we had family members play for us), Mark was extremely willing & able to work with them to provide the sound system/mic for our ceremony with ease!

Our day was perfect, Mark allowed us to add ample personal touches, he added some personal touches/surprises that really WOWed our crowd and kept everyone dancing the entire night, no one wanted the evening to end, they were truly spectacular!

An added bonus - Mark and his team even managed to put together a short video of our big day that included SO much footage (I have no idea how they captured it all!!), and it was posted FIRST thing the next morning, it was such a nice added touch, really meant so much and nice to have something to watch before we get our official wedding video back. I cannot say enough about Mark, Total Entertainment, and the entire team, you are in for a treat and guaranteed a day to remember!!

THANK YOU!

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Lily & JP thank you! We try to be on the cutting edge of technology and surprises! Under promise, over deliver is our motto. Without a doubt your families came to celebrate with you all and there was no looking back once we turned it on. Excellent day from start to finish and we're glad we were able to assist with more than just the music we provided. Team work makes the dream work! See ya next time you're in LG. :-)

Laura · Married on 10/01/2017

Our experience with Total Entertainment was fantastic! Mark was extremely professional and did EXACTLY what we wanted and needed for our wedding day to be perfect. He was full of great ideas and kept the day flowing smoothly. Thank you for an amazing day!!

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Laura & John you really could not have made it any easier for us! Every single song you picked was a banger, and well thought out by you both. Your guests brought tons of love and smiles and danced danced danced like machines! Thank you, for having us and putting your trust in us. Much love! ~DJ Mark

Krystan · Married on 09/23/2017

Mark was initially the only DJ that I knew when it came time to begin booking vendors, & in glad! He knows what he's doing & makes sure everything runs smoothly. I was able to choose songs we wanted to hear at our wedding & he was able to add the perfect additions. Office hours for meetings & questions vary so it was very easy to make contact with him when I got out of work which makes life so much easier. Couldn't have asked for better!

Sent on 10/17/2017

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Krystan and Travis we can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this review! You guys had an amazing barn wedding day and reception full of tons of dancing and energy OMG it was unstoppable! You didn't miss any details in your planning, especially that pizza truck! YUM! So glad we got to host for you and wish you the best, see ya soon! ~DJs Mark and Mike

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Mark is amazing! He was incredibly helpful and accommodating from the beginning straight through to the end of the wedding. We didn't want anything fancy, get the formal stuff over with before dinner then a party until the end and he certainly did that for us. He also did some great things to get everyone out on the dance floor that were fun and ended up being wonderful pictures. Prices were competitive and it was worth every penny!

Sent on 12/08/2017

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Nicole and Frank, thanks! Sometimes yes, simple is better, and we did just that. Killer dance party at Dunham's Bay Resort for sure as your friends were def ready to jam! I saw some of the classic dance pics too, so glad to have helped create those moments with my special tricks of the trade. It was a really super wedding day all day long, love to do it again sometime! :-) ~DJ Mark and team

Devin · Married on 09/09/2017

I can’t say enough about Mark and his team! At times it felt like he was our wedding coordinator because he worked so well with our vendors and made sure the night went smoothly. Many of our guests gushed that our wedding was he most fun they’ve ever had and we owe that compliment to Mark. There was always a crowd on the dance floor jumpin’ around with their light stick props or twirling in the bubbles from his bubble machine. If you want to have the event of the year, Total Entertainment is your company!

Sent on 12/19/2017

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Devin & Will, any wedding that rocks out to Motown and Michael Jackson in the beginning is going to be epic! You choice of music made it that much easier for us to turn up the energy and love. Such a perfect day at Dunham's Bay it was for sure full of love and smiles. We hope to see you guys again sometime soon! ~DJ Mark and Mike

Brianna · Married on 09/08/2017

Great work and down to earth funny people!

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Thanks so much Brianna and Edward! DJs Jacque and Jeff had a blast with you both and your families!

Marina · Married on 08/26/2017

If I could rate this 10 stars I would! Mark and his Team were everything I wanted and more! They did a phenomenal job and We are so thankful to them for making our day so amazing!

Sent on 12/08/2017

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Marina & Kyle, thanks for the kindness and love! I'm still looking at the awesome pics from your wedding our instant memories team captured and I'm sure you've seen some in our marketing. Love them! Great energy and fun all night long from everyone who was there, non stop dancers! Best wishes and much love for choosing us! ~DJ Mark and team

Ashleigh · Married on 08/20/2017

Mark was the BEST decision we made for our wedding!!! Not only is he an amazing DJ, but he can recommend vendors for anything you need for the special occasion!!! I was also pleasantly surprised when he brought a bubble gun and took some candid photos!!! My favorite photos are with the bubbles!!! Obviously it was awesome to have candids as well!!!! I HIGHLY recommend Mark and his crew to anyone and everyone!!!!! You won't be disappointed!!!! ♡

Sent on 01/06/2018

All We Do is Epic Dot Com's reply:

Thank you Ashleigh and Caleb so much! We had a great time at your wedding and saw lots of familiar faces too! We love the bubble machine as much as you do and are glad we got some cool pics to add to your wedding highlights at Longfellow's. You guys picked out some awesome music too, loved it all! Hope to see you in the future, best wishes to you both! ~DJs Mark & Mike.