Crystals Hair & Makeup Reviews

Crystals Hair & Makeup 6
Crystals Hair & Makeup 7

Kelly Rasinski · Married on 01/17/2019

Wonderful!

Crystal's Hair and Makeup team was exceptional from start to finish. Prior to my wedding day they were so responsive to me and my questions. On my wedding day they showed up promptly at the time we decided on and came prepared. They were all so nice and friendly and truly listened to what I wanted. They made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day!! I highly recommend Crystal's Hair and Makeup :)

Sent on 01/31/2019

Christie · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing!!!!
    Thank you so much for making my day even more wonderful!!! I felt so confident and beautiful thanks to Samelis and beyond that, she calmed me down during a very emotional day. I was worried about many other things but not about my hair or makeup at all. IT RAINED during my outdoor destination Altos de Chavon, Casa de Campo wedding and again I worried about a million other things expect my hair and makeup which stayed intact the whole time... granted I did not get wet but it was humid and emotional and even sweaty at times with all the dancing and running around but my hair and makeup FLAWLESS!!!!!.
    I am so thankful to you all, such professionalism and sweetness and delicacy as well as such attention to detail.
    I thank you all for a great partnership from beginning to end.
    It was lovely meeting you and thank you for myself. family and friends, from the very bottom of my heart.
    I don't have the close up professional pictures yet, just the bits here and there I've been receiving from everyone and photographers so I'll upload a few of the ones you can see better. Also, my pre-wedding shoot hair and makeup also done by Samelis!
    THANK YOU!!!
    I wish I had more pictures to submit but the wedding was only 10 days ago.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 8
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 9
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 10
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 11
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 12

Vicky · Married on 06/01/2018

Crystal and her assistant were phenomenal. They did hair and makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, mom, and me for the special day. The makeup and hair were flawless and lasted throughout the night. The quality products and primers she used prevented my face from getting greasy and oily, which is truly amazing given the tropical weather. You can't go wrong with Crystal and her team!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2018

Crystal and her team did a great job at keeping our looks natural and beautiful! I couldn’t have asked for a better makeup and hair artist for our special day!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 13
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 14

Madonna · Married on 05/18/2018

I loved Crystal!!! Her work was excellent. We got married in Punta Cana in the Hard Rock Hotel and she did the bride, bridesmaids hair, and mother of bride and mother of groom's hair. They all came out amazing! We had both Fanny and Crystal, and although both are very professional, we absolutely loved Crystal's work!! Her work was amazing!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2018

Crystal did a really great job for my wedding. She has a lot of talent especially when it comes to makeup and you can tell she knows what she is doing and has been doing this a while. I did a trial with her first which was the best idea since we were able to take the time and discuss what I liked/didn’t like what I wanted to keep or change and make it look exactly perfect that day. So the day of everything went smoothly and we knew exactly what to do since we had already planned everything. She was very professional and fun to be around as well! She and her team did me, my bridesmaids and some of my family members for the day of. They made a schedule and everyone was done exactly on time which was great. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 15
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 16
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 17
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 18

Dileydis · Married on 04/27/2018

Amazing work. Amazing service. They use quality products, such as: Too Faced, Anastasia, Mac, and others. I have kinky hair, the other bride's maids hair were straighter so I was super nervous. But the hair stylist knew how to work with my hair and it looked amazing. We were a diverse group of women, many shades, and they did and amazing job on everyone's makeup. The team really goes above and beyond. At one point I felt like I was going to pass out, because I hadn't eaten and one of the ladies graciously gave me a turkey sandwich she had in her bag. I almost cried. All the stylist were super friendly, attentive, listened, and caring. I definitely recommend!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2018

Crystal was amazing! She was kind, professional, and made me beautiful for my wedding events. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 19

Erica · Married on 04/14/2018

Crystal & Samelys were amazing. They did my makeup for my wedding at Dreams Punta Cana Resort and Spa. They also did my mother's makeup and all 12 of my bridesmaids! I was very worried because I live in Philadelphia, PA. I wasn't sure how my makeup would turn out because I wasn't able to have a makeup trial. I just had to rely on Crystal and I's email conversations. I seriously couldn't have imagined my makeup to be in any better. It turned out SO MUCH better than I thought it would. I HIGHLY recommend Crystal and her team!!!!!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 20

Joey · Married on 02/27/2018

Honestly I am not a bride to be, but she was my and my family's makeup artist for both my sisters weddings and I have no doubts I would pick her for any other occasion or even my own wedding. She is simply the best makeup girl and her makeup brands are fabulous ???????????? she is also someone very easy to get along with. I just love Crystal!!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Mandie · Married on 04/08/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cristal and her team! By the end of the day, it felt like she was just one of the girls. I have had SO many compliments on my wedding makeup from the day of and I owe this all to Cristal!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Cindy · Married on 01/20/2017

I loved my weeding makeup Crystal is excellent very professional, she was punctual, did more than what I expected and stayed during the photo shoot with me to make sure my makeup was always prefect. My special day was Fantastic and much of it for her services

Sent on 11/10/2017

She did a great Job with me and my party!

Gracily · Married on 11/04/2015

Great experience! !! More than expected.
    Crystal is a sweetie pie and her work is amazing.

• O

Olivia · Married on 01/17/2015

Crystal did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She did an AMAZING job!! They both turned out very beautiful! She is very professional and takes the time to understand what the client wants. She has many great makeup and hair ideas and helps you create the look you want. She is reliable, knowledgeable, and friendly. She was very attentive the entire day to make sure everything stayed perfectly. I will definitely be using Crystal's hair and makeup for any of my future hair and makeup needs! :)

Sent on 04/03/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2011

Crystal was AMAZING! I love her personality, and her work is exceptional. She took my vision and surpassed my expectations. Book her!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Elisbet · Married on 11/24/2017

I just got married on 11.24.17 at Jellyfish Beach Restaurant in Punta Cana. I live in Florida, so when I began the process of looking for a hair and makeup artist, I was worried, to say the least. Being so far away and not able to have a makeup and hair trial was something that concerned me. However, I was referred to Crystal's Hair and Makeup and thank god for that :) If I had to do it all over again; I would hire Crystal's Hair & Makeup all over again. The team was incredible!!! Very knowledgeable on all the new styles and techniques. We simply just showed them pictures of what we wanted and they made it happen. They saw my vision for my hair & makeup and honestly made it even better than the pictures I showed them.
    They were extremely accommodating to last minutes changes and kept us all calm. I had a total of 5-Bridesmaids, both of our mother's and myself. All getting styled in a small room. Crystal's team had us all laughing and immediately after meeting them in person I knew I had made the right decision. Also their prices are very reasonable in comparison to other stylists/artists in the Dominican Republic. I hope that after reading this review, I encourage any future destination brides to hire Crystal's team for their special day.

I will attach several pictures showing off their talent. My hair was done by Fany Asencio and makeup by Samelys Mejia. The entire team is fantastic.

Sent on 12/02/2017
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 25
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 26
    Crystals Hair & Makeup 27

Eliana · Married on 01/03/2016

Very nice and pleasant crew. All questions were answer on time and the day of the event, they arrived early and stayed to retouch my makeup.