Crystal Rose Reviews

Crystal Rose 3
  • M Hulsey

M Hulsey · Married on 08/23/2019

Best decision ever!

This was the perfect place to have my Colorado wedding. They have a couple different locations and I used their Lookout Mountain spot. The ceremony was held just outside at their gazebo, then dinner and dancing inside. You get a nice mix of mountain views and Denver (once the sun goes down you have an amazing view of the city lights from the dance floor). They do EVERYTHING here which is exactly what I was looking for. They do the food, DJ, alcohol, no cake cutting fee, and no required wedding planner. All I had to worry about was the cake, flowers, and any extra decorations which I didn’t even bother with because what they had was already nice. I worked mostly with Bob and he was amazing! I was never stressed while planning my wedding and he really brought it all together and made it really fun the day of. He even found a way to make all the awkward pictures you have to take more fun. We had the place until 1am and a good chunk of my guests kept dancing until the very end including myself and the groom. All their staff was really amazing as well, if you need something all you have to do is ask. I got a ton of compliments about the bar tender. I would highly recommend this place for a wedding if you want your guests to have a great time.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Staci · Married on 07/06/2019

So Helpful!

The staff at Crystal Rose was so helpful throughout the whole process. The biggest perk is most everything is included with the venue, save for a few outside vendors that were easy to find. My husband is in the military, so we planned our wedding in 6 weeks. The Crystal Rose staff had everything in place for our big day. On the day of our wedding, they made sure my husband and I did not lift a finger! From serving us food and beverages to packing our gifts and decorations, they were helpful from beginning to end. It was such a relief from the hectic planning I'd the wedding to be able to enjoy our special day. I highly recommended this venue!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Jablonski · Married on 05/10/2019

Perfect and stress free

Beautiful place, reasonably priced and stress free!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Jaycee

Jaycee · Married on 03/29/2019

Wonderful Experience

Bob and his staff were amazing

Sent on 03/30/2019

Vanessa Salas · Married on 10/14/2018

Phenomenal!!!!

When we chose Crystal Rose for our wedding venue we did not know what to expect, but we absolutely made the best choice! They were very organized, friendly and determined to make our wedding the best day of our lives. Even when the weather reared its ugly head and it snowed on our wedding Bob, Dudley and the rest of the wonderful staff here helped not only assure us that everything was going to be okay, but made everything better than we could have ever hoped for. I would highly recommend this place as not only is the scenery stunning but the friendliness professionalism and care the staff have for your special day is equally stunning as well! Thank you Bob and everyone for the most memorable special day of our lives!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Cheri · Married on 08/31/2018

Our wedding was at the Lookout location on 8/31/2018 and was so fantastic! These guys are top notch and everyone was so nice and took care of every detail! I loved that everything was included and got so many compliments on their food! Bob and Jay were really on top of things and I had zero issues the entire day/night. The entire staff were so sweet and even made sure they had my favorite wine. I couldn’t have asked for a better day and highly recommend Crystal Rose as your venue!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Deserae · Married on 05/19/2018

I have to say my wedding turned out great!! Mother Nature did not allow for an outdoor wedding by Bob and his AMAZING staff did an excellent job! My ceremony was perfect and the transition into the reception was smooth. My guests kept telling me how beautiful my wedding was. It was nice that I did not have to think about much the morning of the wedding. Bob implemented our ideas perfectly from the ceremony to music. Thanks for making my special day great!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Larry · Married on 05/13/2018

The groom, our family and friends all loved the Crystal Rose! Jay, Bob and their excellent staff worked very hard to make our special day exceptional. We got married on Mother's Day 2018, a rare rain-soaked foggy day in Colorado. The Crystal Rose staff seamlessly transitioned our wedding from their outdoor setting to their indoor venue based on the bride's decision two hours before the ceremony without any negative impacts on the comfort of our guests. Better yet, literally everyone on the staff did all they could to make us feel welcome, comfortable, and well cared for throughout the entire day. The ceremony was great, we thought Chris (the minister recommended by Jay and Bob) was wonderful, the food was great, the service was exceptional, and the staff went out of their way to take extra good care of the groom’s 96 year-old father. And, Bob was an excellent MC and a fun DJ too.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

We got married on 9.9.17 at Crystal Rose at Lookout Mountain and the staff was incredible! Every detail was handled perfectly and beyond our expectations! Everything from set up and decorations to tear down was amazing! The staff did everything possible to make our day exactly what we dreamed of! The food was so delicious, the service staff was attentive, professional and friendly! We had guests commenting how great everything about the venue was. We could not be happier with every detail of our wedding. Our DJ Chris (provided by Crystal Rose) had our guests on the dance the dance floor with us all night! Thank you Bob and to all the staff at Crystal Rose for making our day more than we could have ever dreamed of! We highly recommend the Crystal Rose for any event!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Sonya · Married on 07/30/2017

Couldnt have asked for a better experience. Everyone there was so helpful and we had a beautiful experience.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Christine · Married on 06/30/2017

Was blown away! Everyone made our wedding day the best ever. Bob was amazing took away all of my stress. All the staff was helpful and on top of everything. I am so glad I decided to go with them. If you want the best wedding ever contact them. You won't be sorry

Sent on 07/08/2017

Paul · Married on 10/10/2015

We held our wedding reception at Crystal Rose and it was just fabulous! Jay and his son Bob were a pleasure to work with and their experience and knowledge in planning and delivering came shinning through! The food was great and there were a ton of options to select from. One of the things we liked the most is that almost everything is included in the package price so you don't get all these numerous add-ons that some venues hit you with. We also saved a lot of time since we didn't have to make a lot of extra calls. Over all a very good value! Bob also served as an entertaining DJ and the dance was a huge success with a good time had by all! We can highly recommend the Crystal Rose for anyone who wants your clients, family, and friends to go home with a smile on their face, well fed, and impressed!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Sadie · Married on 09/12/2015

The best place to get married! We had our dream wedding and didn't break the bank either, which made the wedding even better! They were the most accommodating site from the first phonecall and we love all the people at the Crystal Rose!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Samantha · Married on 05/02/2015

We got married on May 2, 2015 at Crystal Rose Lookout Mountain. I can not say enough about this venue. I was 100% happy that this was the venue we picked. The staff helped to make the day so perfect. People always say, "don't stress when things go wrong on your wedding day, because they will". I am still trying to find somewhere that something went wrong. I give credit to the staff for this, especially Darren, the wedding coordinator. He helped everything to move so smoothly and walked us through everything from the planning to the reception. He was helpful and prompt on anything and everything we needed. The staff, the view, the food, everything was perfect. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a fabulous place to celebrate their special day.

Sent on 06/04/2015

This venue provided just the right amount of awesomely romantic atmosphere to our wedding!! The Staff was all very cordial and helpful. Darren the wedding coordinator for the crystal roses robins nest was a awesome support thru the whole process! He was very knowledgeable and answered ever question with quickness and efficiently. The wait staff and bar tender were very professional and helpful thru the whole event. The DJ did awesome with picking the music after we had given him a short list of what we liked. The whole staff made things move along efficiently and stayed very much on line with the time line of events. I am so happy with the way my wedding day turned out the crystal roses robins nest made it a very memorable wedding!! I would strongly recommend this venue to any body that's getting married!!

Sent on 01/20/2015

michele · Married on 08/28/2014

We got married on August 28th 2014 at the Robins Nest location. Darren and staff were fantastic to work with. Very attentive and handled all of our and our guests needs. They ensured that there was no added stress on a already stressful day by taking care of everything I could think of plus things I never thought of.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Micheal and Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2014

Thank YOu to the happy super friendly staff! My guest made some comments of how nice everyone was! If we could afford it . .. i do it all again! The gift cards are and awesome idea. .. it truly can help bring the cost down. We chose Crystal Rose because of the honesty and no hidden fees! charging per person instead of per hr is so much more enjoyable. You dont have to rush out and clean up after yourself before 10pm. It has a beautiful nature scenery . .. which went awesome with our cameo wedding! the only thing i would say it needs is a bathroom in the brides rm :)

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jessie · Married on 10/24/2013

We got married on October 24th 2013 at the crystal rose on east Hampden. We were so extremely happy with how our wedding went. The place was set up beautifully as I had hoped. The food was just as delicious as I remember at the food tasting. All of our family and friends complemented the food and how nice the venue was. Bob really pulled through and made sure everything went perfectly and smoothly. Everyone working that night was also wonderful. The bar tender took awesome care of us throughout the night and even helped me select some music. The young man who helped the night was very kind to us as well. I didn't see whomever cooked but whomever did, did an amazing job. So happy we went to the crystal rose, our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Nikayla · Married on 09/07/2013

We got married at Crystal Rose on Lookout Mountain a few weeks ago, and I have to give major props and praises to this incredible and beautiful venue! From the get go, Darren patiently and kindly answered questions for us, made logical and truthful suggestions as to what works and may not work, and helped us build our dream day. He knows so much about his venue, the setup of a wedding (down to the little but meaningful details that you may forget or not think about during the day), and works so diligently to keep things running smoothly to make for a great wedding night. Thanks to Darren for being such a professional through and through, and for guiding us through this sometimes trying and confusing process! He made our lives so easy during our eight months of planning, as well as the few weeks leading up to the big day, and most importantly on the day of the wedding all the way through the end of the night. The staff here was professional and extremely respectful of us and all of our guests- they treated each and every person at our wedding as if they were royalty, and they put in a lot of hard work to make everybody comfortable throughout the night. They set everything up for the ceremony and reception, as well as took everything down afterwards. It was important to us to save our family and friends the trouble of setting up and taking down tons of decorations and tables. It all looked so beautiful and tasteful, and we really appreciated that they took care of us and allowed our family and friends to simply enjoy our special day and not have to worry about any details before or after. The food was so delicious- we had people raving to us about it for weeks after the wedding!
    If you want an easy and enjoyable wedding planning experience, catered to what you want and very much run smoothly, then Crystal Rose is absolutely the place to go. THANKS DARREN, JAY, AND THE WHOLE STAFF AT CRYSTAL ROSE LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN!
    -Nikayla and Matt

Sent on 09/27/2013

Sammy · Married on 06/07/2013

We had our wedding at the Highlands Ranch Location. It went perfect! Cheena was so awesome she got back to me in a timely manner every time I had a question. They set up the reception area exactly like I wanted and it looked amazing. The food and music are all done by the venue. The food was great and so many of the guests said they loved it! It was a stress free day and the staff took care of everything. Everything about it was amazing and I am so glad I was able to work with Cheena!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Gianna · Married on 10/15/2011

Provided a beautiful venue great food and decorated just the way I wanted it was a gorgeous view and made everything run beautifully

Sent on 05/27/2012

April · Married on 10/08/2011

My daughter had her wedding at the Hampden location on October 8, 2011. I cannot say enough nice things about the entire experience. Cheena and her staff were just amazing---took care of everything so that the family could relax and enjoy the wedding. We had the ceremony there along with the reception. The employees were on top of everything and several comments were made to us thru the evening on how perfect the venue was. The buffet was wonderful and the amount of food provided was great! The DJ was great, the bartending service was outstanding and the response to everything was immediate! Thank you Crystal Rose for an amazing experience!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Emily · Married on 08/20/2011

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Crystal Rose Lookout Mountain location. We had our wedding 5 months after our engagement and Catherine (the wedding coordinator for the Crystal Rose) made the process so smooth and painless. They responded so quick to every single question and honored all of our requests. Our wedding was beautiful and will be a day we will never forget. Thank you Crystal Rose for making our wedding day so special!!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Tammy · Married on 08/08/2011

We did our Medieval theme wedding here, it all went so smoothly :) I love that we didn't have to set up anything ourselves for decorations and Bob was totally on top of things, and very up front about everything. The setting was great, and we are very glad we chose this venue

Sent on 08/21/2011
  • Kathy DeNeece

Kathy DeNeece · Married on 03/19/2011

I can not say enough about Crystal Rose on Hampton in Denver!!!!!!! They provided us the best service and gave us an unforgettable night!! Cheena and her staff were awesome. They took care of everything for us and the music was just what we wanted. Several of our guest came to us to tell us how friendly and professional the staff was. When me daughters were working with Cheena, her and her staff were very helpful. When I called Cheena to make some last minute changes, she was very accommodating. When I went to change my shoes for dancing, Cheena was right there to assist me. And Jay, the owner, was very helpful as well. We just loved everything about Crystal Rose and we suggest that using them above anyone else when it comes to having their reception.

Sent on 03/21/2011