61 Reviews for Crystal Productions

Uplighting (12)
Do-Not-Play List (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Flat Screen (1)

Roy was so easy to work with and so much fun. He even let me make last minute changes the day of the wedding. Can’t be beat!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Roy is amazing! He is super helpful! Made everything go smooth!!!!!!!!!! Thank you

Profile Picture Crystal , 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Working with Roy was so great! He made everything go so smoothly and did an amazing job! If you want someone who is great and knows what he's doing go with him! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was a great DJ! He listened to any requests we had and provided feedback. He kept in contact with us throughout the entire day. We couldn't ask for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Zach made the party! I couldn't have imagined a better DJ for our wedding. I wish I had more events that need a DJ so I can have Zach come and keep the party going again!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Crystal production was so easy. The dj was good and got everyone dancing.

Profile Picture Karissa, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great group of guys and DJs. You won't be disappointed with this group of DJs.

Profile Picture Nicole , 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Crystal productions was amazing! Totally made our special day the best!

Profile Picture Laura , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike did Awesome! He kept the party going and even was able to change things fast when I changed my mind on songs the day before the wedding!

Profile Picture Cady, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We met with Roy and decided to book the same day. We are very excited to work with him on our special day!

Profile Picture User6265463, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

All of the staff at Crystal Productions goes above and beyond to make your reception and ceremony special and rocking!! They are a great DJ for any bride and groom. Justin was my DJ and he was awesome. I wouldn't have changed a thing and my guests had a blast!!!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/10/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Sound/PA System

Roy was everything a Bride could want and more for the big day. I had a lot of last minute changes to make on the day and he was able to make them with no pressure. He made sure we were on the same page and all the events(cake cutting, first dance, bouquet toss...Etc.) were on schedule. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would HIGHLY recommend their services.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Justin as our DJ and he was fantastic. He did music for both the ceremony and reception. Kept people on the dance floor all evening and everyone had a blast.

Profile Picture User7501864, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Roy was outstanding! We had people up all night dancing. His equipment is top of the line and he is extremely organized. His online planning form is great and made us feel at ease. Even with family from all over the world, he knew exactly what to play to keep everyone on their feet, very skilled! I highly recommend Roy and his team!

Profile Picture Mary-Ann, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We found Roy of Crystal Prodcutions through a Bridal show and we are happy we had him for our wedding! He was just what we were looking for. The online tool to plan our whole evening was excellent, he was professional and listened to our every request. We can tell he really wanted to make the night flawless and allow us and our guests to relax and have fun. We even met with him a week before the big day to ensure everything was set. Thank you Roy for making our wedding reception fun, relaxing and perfect.

Profile Picture User6839188, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Crystal productions was great to work with!

Profile Picture Kerrissa, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Roy was our DJ for our wedding on 5/7/16 and he was AMAZING! The planning process was so easy with their online form and Roy was extremely available for us for any changes we wanted to make. Throughout the night he was so in tune with the crowd and who was on the dance floor, everyone loved him! He made sure to check in with me before any changes in music and some of the best videos we have from our wedding are from him that he just took on his own because he's that great at his job! I would definitely recommend Roy for any wedding, he knows how to keep the party going!! Thanks so much Roy!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, MC

Excellent all the way around!! The staff is so nice, professional and easy to work with! Their equipment and set up is very professional!! Excellent selection of songs! I can't wait to call them again!

Profile Picture Lara, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation

For my daughter's wedding, picking the DJ was one of our bigger decisions because they make or break the party! We were really hoping that Crystal Productions was the right choice and we can say, they absolutely were!! They exceeded all our expectations! From day one to the very end, they took care of every detail and gave us great ideas. They not only made the room look great with their professional look and extra lighting, but we also got tons of compliments at how fun their reception was and it was all because of Roy with Crystal Productions! Thank you so much Roy!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

LOVED our DJ! Roy was so laid back and knew exactly what we wanted! He had people up and dancing the whole night- even though our friends and family are usually not the dancing type! He had so many fun ideas and really engaged us with all of our guest! He was professional and flexible and extremely helpful! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Abby, 1/16/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had been looking at DJ's for a week or so, and everywhere we looked was either too pricey or the reviews weren't great...this company was the best of both worlds! I heard about them through a recommendation on Facebook. The price was very reasonable - we had several hours of time, and we used them for both our ceremony and reception. When we first met with Roy McCaulley, he was extremely professional and was already excited about our wedding. He was genuine and gave us wonderful information. We walked out of the parking lot after meeting with him and knew we HAD to hire him. We had two meetings with Roy before the wedding to determine what kind of style we wanted, times we needed and other stuff. The company has a great website set up with very cool features - you choose all of your requests there, put your special songs in (first dance, bouquet toss etc) and it was a really neat way to get organized. We would recommend Roy or any of Crystal Productions to ANYONE needing a DJ! They have so many options to make your wedding as amazing as ours was! Normally, after a wedding, people compliment the food or the decorations, but we had SO many compliments on our DJ! That's really saying something! He made our day go so smoothly, we were HIGHLY impressed!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

They were wonderful and great to work with!!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had a great experience with Crystal Productions! Justin was our dj and he was awesome! He kept everyone on the dance floor.

Profile Picture User5609051, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Crystal Productions truly went above and beyond what we expected from a DJ. Our wedding was almost a month ago and our friends and family are still calling/texting us about how much fun they had at our reception. Roy was great to work with and came up with some awesome and fun ideas for the reception, that made it a day we'll never forget. Roy was so laid back and easy to work with. He even handled all last minute song requests from our crazy family.

Also, if anyone is on the fence about using up lighting, I highly recommend it. It completely transformed our venue!

Profile Picture User4832833, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews