Crystal Productions DJ Service Reviews

Crystal Productions DJ Service 1
Crystal Productions DJ Service 2

Brad Schucht · Married on 06/21/2019

Would Recommend.

We picked Crystal Productions because of the warm and fuzzies Roy gave us during the vendor selection process.

Fast forward closer to our wedding date, and Brandon was very professional and laid back at the planning session. During the night of our wedding, he seamlessly helped us through the logistical pieces that come with a night of this magnitude. He was also willing to cooperate with any ad-hoc or special plans you'd like to have.

We would recommend this company to any future bride and grooms.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Thank you so Much Brad!
    It was Great to work with you Guys and be a part of your special evening! We are so thankful for your wonderful review.
  • Cecily

Cecily Sullivan · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing to work with!

Mike was absolutely wonderful to work with. He called the week before our reception to finalize everything that my husband and I would want. He was very thorough with his questions and made sure to go over everything in great detail with us. Mike asked if we wanted to play a game, we weren’t sure what to do but we left him in charge, he organized the scavenger hunt game, (I had never seen that played before) it was so much fun! My husband and I got to sit back and watch our guests play a game that got everyone interacting! He made us $1,600 and everyone is still talking about how much fun it was! Mike was very good at interacting with the guests and playing things everyone liked but most importantly playing songs that kept people dancing! Overall it was the best night ever! 10 out of 10 would recommend crystal productions, very organized, awesome set up and great DJ’s.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Crystal Productions DJ Service 3
    Crystal Productions DJ Service 4

Megan Robles · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent!

My husband and I reached out to Crystal Productions about a month after our engagement because we were referred by some friends who used their services at their reception. We were able to meet with them at the studio and see everything they have to offer. I have epilepsy and strobe or flashing lights are not good to have around and that is something we discussed. They were very understanding and assured us that there wouldn’t be lights, for my safety -that was amazing! We loved how we could go online and create a timeline of our big day and add songs that we wanted to hear. When it came closer to the wedding, September 29, 2018, our DJ Aaron reaches out. Unfortunately due to the distance, we were unable to meet face to face but were able to FaceTime which is the next best thing. Aaron was great! He made sure he had all the right information and even gave some suggestions for games during the reception that we never thought of. He was very good about communicating with us and made our wedding day special! Our reception was absolutely perfect and so much fun! Aaron kept the music going until the very last minute and made sure to keep the dance floor full! I highly recommend Crystal Productions!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kristen Dukes · Married on 06/30/2018

One of the best decisions I made for wedding reception!

I was searching for a DJ fairly last minute and I had a tight budget to stick to, as many do. I was feeling pressure to get someone locked in for my big day. Roy was awesome.. He responded right away when I sent him a list of questions. He made it easy to meet up and he worked with my crazy work schedule, so that we could get things planned. He was always available by email, phone, or text, day or night, and he made things simple. We had a little snag on my big day (not related to him or what he was doing) but he immediately stepped up to help smooth things over. His prices beat many others that I was looking at and I'm so glad we chose him. Hiring him was one of the best decisions I made. I would highly recommend him to anyone on the hunt for a quality Dj!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Autumn · Married on 05/13/2018

Brandon did a great job even with lost of thing changing threw out the night!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Katie · Married on 03/09/2018

The best decision we made about our wedding was hiring Crystal Productions. We owe the success of the night to Junior, our DJ. First, we were even lucky to get our date reserved since we planned our whole wedding in 8 weeks. Thankfully, it was March and they happened to have an opening and they fit us right in and were a dream to work with throughout the process. They are very affordable for the amount of service you get, especially being in the KC area. We purchased the gold package and added on the ceremony package, so it would all go smoothly and I am so glad we did because Junior made everything run so smoothly and on time. From the moment he arrived, he was on top of it and kept an open line of communication throughout the night and was super flexible with our requests throughout the night. He kept the buffet line running smoothly without congestion with great background music during dinner, then he kept the guests entertained with a few interactive games and then kept them dancing the night away. Several guests have since commented on our DJ, saying he is one of the best, most efficient DJ's they have ever seen. I highly recommend this family ran business for your wedding or next event. They rocked it!

Sent on 05/03/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke Fangman · Married on 12/31/2017

Once in a lifetime...

Roy and the entire crew at Crystal Productions DJ Service were outstanding in every aspect of our big day. Roy got to know both my parents and my husband on a personal level before our wedding. He took the time to listen to all our ideas and our theme. He learned the names of everyone in our bridal party and worked with us to build the perfect playlist for our wedding day! He also provided us with tips and advice on creating the perfect timeline to assure the night ran smoothly. The night of our wedding the dance floor was packed the entire night. We are very grateful to Roy for all his hard work and dedication. If you are looking for a DJ I would highly recommend Crystal Productions, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Cynthia · Married on 12/17/2017

We had the pleasure of hiring DJ Smooth for our event. We had a large party for our 11 year old twin daughters, and he made it awesome! He played every song selection we had requested, plus never got tired of little kids requesting songs, lol! He was dressed very nice, and had the friendliest attitude. The prices we paid were amazing as well!! We would recommend him for any event that you want to have a great time at!

Sent on 12/03/2017

kasey · Married on 11/18/2017

We had a blast with our dj. They were great

Sent on 11/19/2017

Aubry · Married on 11/01/2017

Brandon is the best DJ ever! he made my day super special and very fun and kept me dancing the whole time, even let my son DJ he had a blast, I recommend him to everybody. DJ Smooth

Sent on 12/06/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Roy was so easy to work with and so much fun. He even let me make last minute changes the day of the wedding. Can’t be beat!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2017

Very affordable, made sure everything went smoothly and was what we wanted, quick to respond to any questions, we had to change venue 3 days before wedding and is was not an issue. If we ever need a DJ again we will definitely be hiring him again and referring him to anyone we know that we come across that needs one.

Stacey · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Smooth was Awsome. He did a great job . Was great with request,showed up early,very professional ,friendly and great humour. We would definitely recommend him to any one that ask.

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2017

Thank you for dj'ing my sisters wedding u were awesome

Crystal · Married on 09/17/2017

Roy is amazing! He is super helpful! Made everything go smooth!!!!!!!!!! Thank you

Sent on 09/19/2017

Michaela · Married on 06/17/2017

We had Roy for our wedding in June and he did such an amazing job, the dance floor was packed all night! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! For anyone who needs a DJ in the future we would highly recommend Roy!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Lori · Married on 06/10/2017

Working with Roy was so great! He made everything go so smoothly and did an amazing job! If you want someone who is great and knows what he's doing go with him! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Crystal Productions DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Lori! It was a pleasure to be apart of your big day! -Roy.

Amber · Married on 06/06/2017

He did an event last year for my Sister.
    The music was great, he kept us dancing and smiling all night long.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

Mike was a great DJ! He listened to any requests we had and provided feedback. He kept in contact with us throughout the entire day. We couldn't ask for a better DJ!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Heather · Married on 06/03/2017

Zach made the party! I couldn't have imagined a better DJ for our wedding. I wish I had more events that need a DJ so I can have Zach come and keep the party going again!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Karissa · Married on 05/27/2017

Working with Crystal production was so easy. The dj was good and got everyone dancing.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2017

Great group of guys and DJs. You won't be disappointed with this group of DJs.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Crystal Productions DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Nicole, we really enjoyed being a part of your wedding!

Laura · Married on 05/13/2017

Crystal productions was amazing! Totally made our special day the best!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Cady · Married on 05/06/2017

Mike did Awesome! He kept the party going and even was able to change things fast when I changed my mind on songs the day before the wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2017