Crystal Lily Photography Reviews

16 | Playa del Rey, CA

16 Reviews for Crystal Lily Photography

16 Crystal Lily Photography Reviews

Courtney · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Crystal is awesome and is amazing at what she does. She made my fiancé and I feel so at at ease and turned what started out as nerves into a very fun and natural engagement shoot. We absolutely love our gallery and would recommend Crystal to everyone! Thank you for helping us create memories that will last a lifetime.

Crystal Lily Photography 1
    Crystal Lily Photography 2
    Crystal Lily Photography 3
    Crystal Lily Photography 4

Ally · Married on 09/22/2018

We can’t describe how amazing Crystal was from beginning to finish. She was friendly, efficient and mostly important she captured the most beautiful photos of us together. We didn’t have to worry about anything. She even picked a cool and romantic location for us. Thank you so much Crystal. You are awesome.

Crystal Lily Photography 5
    Crystal Lily Photography 6
  • I

Ileia · Married on 07/15/2018

Crystal was amazing! We had a great time with her during our session! She is really fun and open to work with. Crystal helped us to relax and made it really enjoyable! We'd love to work with her again, hopefully soon!

Anthony · Married on 07/15/2018

Working with Crystal was great! She was very friendly and fun to be around! The finished product of our photos were sent to us really quickly and we loved all of the moments that she captured. There were so many that we had forgotten about but thanks to Crystal, we were able to relive again!

Bre · Married on 05/27/2018

I was honestly trying to thing of a reason to give a 4/4.5 instead of a 5, but I couldn't! Crystal is the sweetest, so professional, flexible and talented. She took our maternity and family photos and we absolutely love the outcome! She is creative and was super patient and accommodating with our two year old. You will not be disappointed!

• I

Ishak · Married on 01/13/2018

Crystal is a pure delight to work with, I love her eye, her creativity, her spontaneity, the pictures are absolutely amazing, genuine, natural and simply beautiful!!! :-)

Crystal Lily Photography 7

Samantha · Married on 01/01/2018

Crystal was great! Super attentive and creative during our shoot! I’m literally one of the most awkward people and rarely photograph well but she was able to get me comfortable quickly and get some really nice shots! She provides the photos on a flash drive in various formats which I appreciated (along with a handmade candle!) I will definitely use Crystal again and recommend her!

Amy · Married on 11/12/2017

I truly appreciated Crystal's overall professional attitude. She has a great way about her. She has an intuition that allows her to capture the best moments. Yet she can blend into an event so it isn't obvious there is a photographer there. I truly can not recommend her enough! She is perfect at getting candids and perfect at capturing the most intimate moments.

T · Married on 11/11/2017

Crystal was fabulous. She got every shot I wanted, and some I had no idea I needed. She was great to work with, and the pictures are too good... I don't know how I'm going to pick only a few to hang. Choose Crystal Lily Photography, and I promise that you'll happy you did.

Crystal Lily Photography 8

Terrell · Married on 10/20/2017

There are not enough words to express how greatful my wife and I are for our redue of our wedding photos. Our actual wedding day was amazing and there were so many amazing mememories but our photographer at the time was terrible. We were so disappointed when we received our wedding photos that we didn’t even order a wedding album. Instead we contacted all our friends and family and asked for the picture they took. So 5 years later we decided we need to redo these. Thank goodness for Crystal. She helped us recreate our special day and captured all the special moments between us. We are so happy with the way all the photos turned out.

Jaime · Married on 09/16/2017

Crystal was incredibly professional, easy to work with, and helped us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She is a real treat to work with and very creative with her shots, while also taking into consideration our desires.

• U

Urpi · Married on 08/05/2017

We were so fortunate to have Crystal fit us into her very busy schedule! With very little time to plan our maternity shoot she managed to capture beautiful intimate moments between my husband and I! Her vision for the ideal photo is amazing and her attention to detail is impecable! What's most important, she actually managed to get my husband to relax and crack a real smile!! I can't wait for our daughter to be old enough to see the beautiful photos she took of us before we became a family of three! If you're still looking for a photographer, stop now and don't hesitate to book her if you can catch her in town!

Crystal Lily Photography 9
    Crystal Lily Photography 10

Liliana · Married on 07/08/2017

Crystal and her second photographer were AMAZING! So many things went wrong on our wedding day, except for Crystal Lily Photography. They were the one thing we never had to worry about, they were on time flexible, prepared and a joy to get to know. When the bridesmaids were late and the father of the Bride could not be located Crystal was incredible, took charge maximized the time we did have with those who were present. We just received our photographs and they are absolutely wonderful! You can see the attention to detail, and their artist eye for candid shots. There were so many moments we didn't even know where happening around us. THANK YOU! so much for helping us remember the best parts of our day!

Heidi · Married on 05/29/2016

My husband and I had such a fun time on our photo shoot with Crystal! Not only was she super accommodating and professional, she was so fun and easy to work with. We love how the pictures turned out!!

jackie · Married on 11/09/2012

Crystal did an amazing job with our family photos. We have 2 kids, one that is super sassy and the other is very rambunctious plus my husband isn’t fond of taking pictures. So needless to say it is difficult to get good shots of all of us together. Crystal did an amazing job. She has that rare talent of making you feel completely at ease and our comfortableness reflected in our family pictures and they turned out great. Not only did she get shots of all of us together but she was able to capture moments between my husband and I without us even knowing. Every picture is beautiful thank you CrystalLily Photography!!