18 Reviews for Crystal Lake Pictures

Liability Insurance (1)
Video (1)
Prints (1)
18 Crystal Lake Pictures Reviews

My husband and I recently got married and we loved Steve! He was very flexible with our schedule and all of the craziness of the wedding day. He actually helped solve a couple wedding day problems which was a big help. We did a first look and photoshoot before the wedding. It was clear that he had scouted the location beforehand and had thought out where would be the best place to do pictures. My husband and I are awkward but he made us feel so comfortable during the whole day. I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Profile Picture Michele, 9/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steve and his team of artists were incredibly professional and amazing on our wedding day! They were accommodating and understanding, even when our day wasn't going quite as planned (it rained and all photos had to be taken in the hotel). The photos came out so beautifully! They truly captured the energy of our wedding day. My husband and I cannot wait to see the video! Thank you, Crystal Lake Pictures!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

My fiancee and I had the best experience with Steve. We recently did our engagement photo shoot and we love them! We also have Steve for our wedding photography and videography. If I could some up him in one word it would be UNDERSTANDING! He understands his profession and understands couples! He will make you and your significant other feel comfortable and in full control of the entire photography process from the signing to the proofs. During our shoot we had to make a change of clothes and it took time away from the allotted 2hrs but he was willing to stay a little longer to make sure we get all the shots we wanted and also the shots he felt would best fit us and express is as a couple. He had the photos done in a timely manner and was flexible when we asked him for a few touch-ups. I could go on but ill save the rest for after the wedding! If you don't even at least have a sit down with Steve/Crystal Lake Pictures to discuss options your are missing out!

Profile Picture User5472538, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

We are so glad and happy that we had Steve as our wedding photographer!! His amazing photography captured our wedding very beautifully and elegantly. It is a lovely gift that we would always enjoy whenever we look back at the photos. He literally covered every single moment of our wedding and for that me and my husband are both really grateful to him! We wholeheartedly recommend Steve to everyone!!

Profile Picture Roopali, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Steve Smyth from Crystal Lake Pictures, along with a second shooter covered our son and daughter-in-law's Indian wedding at The Palace in Somerset NJ in 2016.
Right from the first interaction with Steve, we realized that we had lucked out and found a highly talented, creative, experienced and caring photographer! In addition, he is truly a gem of a person!
From proposal, to contract, to putting the couple (& us) at ease, to taking stunning pictures, to timely delivery of the proofs, electronic copies (plus web hosting) & high quality albums, Steve's professionalism made this wedding in our family truly memorable!
We very very very highly recommend Steve Smyth to cover your special event!
You would be so glad you did, just as we were!

Profile Picture Krishna & Shreyas, 6/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Steve did an amazing job for my daughters bridal shower at the Molly Pitcher Inn. I would highly recommend him. He is professional and considerate. I have so many beautiful pictures from a picture perfect day!! Thank you Steve!

Profile Picture Laurie , 2/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steven and his team were the videographers for my wedding. He was extremely pleasant to work with and easy to talk to. He listened to my ideas and what I wanted to receive in my final video. He provided great ideas and suggestions as well. He respected the wishes of the church, to not be too close to the alter during the ceremony. In the package I requested, I had 2 videographers for the duration of the day and received a highlight summary video set to music and then the entire day broken out into chapters. The videos are beautiful, set to music and can clearly hear the entire ceremony plus all the toasts and speeches. I would highly recommend Steve and his team for a great quality at a great price.

Profile Picture User5163568, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Steve is a fantastic photographer. He captured every special moment of our wedding in beautiful photos. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. My husband and I highly recommend Crystal Lake Pictures!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Steve was absolutely fantastic to work with. From his quick response to e-mails to actually meeting and going over the day of events- he was on top of it all! He was very straightforward and gave us a great price for video and highlight trailer. Leading up to the wedding he was very courteous and answered all of our questions.On our big day he was there early and ready to go. Throughout the day he did a great job of being unseen but when he wanted to get a shot or two he popped up to let us know. I have to say he was great from beginning to end and would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/15/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I just watched our wedding video by Steve and we cannot be happier!

Steve came to our wedding venue more than an hour earlier than scheduled and set everything up to perfection before the series of events began.

Steve not only captured every single detail of the wedding, including the sign board, ceremony decor, reception table setting, wedding cake, and the skylight in the reception room, but he also filmed candid moments that I shared with my bridal party and my mom. I did not even notice that I was being filmed.

Steve also did a great job editing and seamlessly inserting various songs to the film. Thanks to Steven's great work, my husband and I were able to relive our wedding day.

Among all the vendors that we hired for our wedding, Steve was our best decision and we highly recommend him to any future bride and groom and you will have no regrets!

Profile Picture Sophia, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Steve was fantastic, extremely attentive and always quick to respond back. He was able to capture all of the greatest moments from our day while keeping a very low-profile. Our video was edited and sent to us very quickly in a beautiful package, and we even had a trailer sent to us to wet our appetite. My wife and I requested a few changes and Steve was happy to oblige. I would recommend Steve's company to anybody!

Profile Picture Anthony, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I never ever write reviews but I was completely blown away by Steve's professionalism, responsiveness, creativity and genuineness throughout this entire process. As a bride planning a wedding, I am very hard to please and Steve just went above and beyond to make sure everything was PERFECT!! He was incredibly patient and understanding and I had the most pleasant experience. Steve's videography skills make me want to watch my video over and over again because he captures those perfect moments so wonderfully that you forget all about the hectic wedding planning to begin with and want to relive the day as much as possible. I can't thank you enough for capturing the events of our special day. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am blown away over the photos Steve Landon-Smyth took of our wedding... The photos are absolutley stunning. Every single shot captures the joy and love felt on our special day. Thank you Steve for your incredible artisty! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User5127620, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve was fantastic and we were so happy that he helped us hold onto our special day; we just re-watched our wedding video and it prompted me to write this review. We hired Steve to take our engagement photos, and he meticulously scouted the location and miraculously made it fun! He took something that is pretty awkward, made it enjoyable, and delivered really great photos in a thoughtful package. After that experience, we booked Steve to do the videography at our wedding. He put us at ease and helped us feel comfortable, and that was even more so the case leading up to and on the day of the wedding. As we didn't have any idea what makes for a good wedding video, it was wonderful to have Steve's suggestions and flexibility, and he created a natural, yet cinematic story that we're thrilled to have three years later. Thanks again, Steve!

Profile Picture Brian, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Love our wedding portfolio! The day was captured perfectly.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve is a great photographer. I'm overly happy about the photos from my ceremony and reception. He is comfortable and professional. His package options and pricing is reasonable. I highly recommend Steve.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve was a very good photographer and well worth the money. It took a little while to get the photos after the wedding but they came out really great.

Profile Picture Jacob, 9/18/16, 1 Review