Crystal Dream Entertainment Reviews

13 | Fairfax, VA

13 Reviews for Crystal Dream Entertainment

Miranda Snyder · Getting married on 01/04/2020

100% The Best!

If I could give a million stars I would! DJ Stavros was absolutely phenomenal!

A little back story….The DJ I had booked previously was admitted to the hospital just days before my wedding….naturally…I freaked out thinking OH crap! What do I do now!?! Well, my previous DJ reached out to DJ Stavros and asked him if there was any way he could fill in. Within an hour, DJ Stavros was in contact with me and he remained in constant contact with me the entire time until he said his goodbyes after the wedding was over.

I seriously can not thank DJ Stavros enough! We had 3 intro ceremony songs, for the family, the groom party, and the bridal party. He learned all my songs, the entire schedule for the wedding day and everyone’s names all in literally 3 days!!! I also told him early on that I was going to sing while coming down the aisle, so he immediately went and found the perfect karaoke version of the song and made sure that everything was set up perfectly for the ceremony. We did not do any mic checks/sounds checks prior to me walking down the aisle. He assured me that he would not need to me do a practice run, and that it would all work out perfectly. Well, he was 100% correct. The entire ceremony went exactly as I dreamed! The music was perfect, the microphones/lapels were at the perfect level to where all our guests didn’t miss a single word!

Now, onto the reception…again..a million stars! The lighting was beautiful! His energy immediately got the guests interacting with one another and ready to party! I had requested he do the wedding party introduction, with a “baseball theme”….he literally knocked it out of the park! He came up with unique baseball introductions for each one of my family members, the entire wedding party, and of course me and my husband! One of my favorite parts of the reception was the “Shoe Game”. We knew prior to DJ Stavros that we wanted to play this game; however, DJ Stavros stepped it up a notch and gave us a great idea to get the guest interacted into the game. Prior to our intro’s he passed out cards to all the guests and asked them to put the questions they wanted us to answer. I still have guests saying how great that game was and they were so happy that they got to ask the questions we answered.

We also had requested videography with the previously booked DJ. DJ Stavros told us he normally did not offer this service, but that he would do everything in his power to get it done for us. And well…HE DID IT!! They literally recorded our entire ceremony and reception. BEST PART….We got edited footage of the event in 2 DAYS after the wedding!! I was very very pleased with the service he provided and I highly suggest other brides/grooms see if they can sweet talk him into doing this for them too! 

I could not say enough good things about DJ Stavros! He is worth every single penny!! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone in need of a DJ. He is fun, kind, energetic, very responsive via telephone and email! You can tell he takes his job very seriously and truly wants to make everyone as happy as he possibly can.

Thank you very much DJ Stavros! Look forward to booking you again for our next events!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Silvia

Silvia Cho · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly Recommend!

DJ Stavros was phenomenal, starting from the day we booked him. He was always available through email, phone, or text. I wanted to do an upbeat dance with my dad and Stavros made sure the mix was to my liking, editing it 3-4 times before the big day.
    I'm big on sound and music and Stavros delivered! There was not one hiccup in the sound system.
    Stavros made great introductions for all the speakers, bridal party entrances, speeches, first dances, etc. He worked with my bridal party to make sure he was playing the correct segment of music for their big entrances :).
    Everything flowed so well and sounded amazing. QUALITY sound. QUALITY lighting. Let me tell you, the dance floor was energetic the entire night.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Roselliny · Married on 06/11/2016

We used C.D.E. for our wedding ceremony and reception and Stavros did a fantastic job as DJ! He was easy to work with and had all the songs that we wanted. He was also our emcee and wanted to make sure that he pronounced the names of the entire wedding party correctly which meant a lot to me because it showed us that he wanted to the best job he can. He was very flexible and was able to go with the flow on the day of. The music he played was great, he incorporated all our requests, and all our guests had a terrific time!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Sherry · event on 10/25/2014

Crystal Dream Entertainment helped to make our 30-year Class Reunion a great celebration!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Alex · Married on 09/14/2014

I first would like to thank Stavros for the DJ services and up lighting that made our wedding one to remember! Communication couldn't have been any better! He adjusted to many of our last minute demands. Very attentive to your needs and did his best to accommodate to them. Would definitely use his services in the future whenever that may be. Thanks again for providing excellent services and professionalism!

Sent on 09/20/2014

He was the best Dj we could've had at our wedding! He played all the right songs, he was very helpful with the timelineand helped us stay on time. I wanted a specific up light color and he nailed it! Which made me a super happy bride :) easy to get in contact with and great at responding fast! He was just amazing! I would definitely recommend DJ Espee for any event, he is great!

Happy bride :)
    Wedding date 09/14/14

Sent on 09/20/2014

Crystal Dream Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Claudia, it was my pleasure !!

We had great music- everyone was on the dance floor!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Maurice · event on 08/26/2013

I have use DJ Steve for many of my events and has always brought his A game with him

Sent on 08/27/2013

alton · Married on 08/03/2013

I was so pleased and happy with the service that DJ Stavros provided. My family really enjoyed him and he played all the right songs. extremely respectful and catered to all the guest. if anyone is looking for a Good Company Crystal Dream Entertainment is the best hands down and def ask for DJ Stavros Pehlivanidis.
    me and my wife really loved the way he kept the party going and took the time to give a remembrance of loved one who have passed away. very thankful

Sent on 08/05/2013

Crystal Dream Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Alton, it was our pleasure to be a part of your event!! Best of luck to you and Kendra !!

Crystal · event on 03/17/2013

Couldn't have asked for better service! He even went above & beyond the services I ordered!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Crystal Dream Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Crystal. Wish nothing but the best forward for you and your family!

Kendra · event on 12/16/2012

Although Stavros comes off a little on the quiet and professional side he TOTALLY was approved by all the teenagers, at my daughters Sweet 16! He has a great "microphone" personality and he made the party awesome.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Crystal Dream Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kendra, Kaitlyn's Sweet 16 was definitely a blast!! Best Wishes!

Candice · Married on 07/12/2013

I was a little worried about our lighting because our color were very unique (pewter, coral and mint). My husband met with Starvros prior to hiring him and go to know more about the company and what they offere. We decided to go with Starvros and I will say we were NOT dissapointed. We met again roughly a week before the weddign and he came out to our venue and we went through a few lighting examples to figure out just what we wanted. Once we found the color I didnt see the room and lighting until I walked into the reception room and canyou say phenonmal? The lighting changed the entire mood of the room and made it feel very romantic. We would recommend Starvros and Crystal Dream Entertainment to anyone looking for great lighting.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Taso & Amanda · Married on 05/03/2014

3.5

Excellent dj, knows what to play, when to play it. He works great if you have a timeline or just let him work with his own timeline. We will use stavros on our future parties when we need a dj. He will work with you, and figure out exactly what your needs are. Overall we are more than satisfied.

Thank you Stavros ( D.J. ESPEE )

Taso and Amanda
    ( very happy newlyweds :) )

Sent on 05/07/2014