Crystal Ballroom on the Lake Reviews

127 | Altamonte Springs, FL

127 Reviews for Crystal Ballroom on the Lake

Anabel R. · Married on 02/12/2021

My dreams came true!

I had the most PERECT wedding at the Crystal Ballroom on the Lake. From the very beginning, Charlie was always available for questions or concerns. She was flexible with payments due to COVID and was open and honest with me for the crazy year leading up to the wedding. She was also my day of coordinator and she absolutely knocked it out of the park! Not a single need went unmet and she even anticipated our wants before we even said it! The planning process was completely stress free. The fact that they take care of all decorating made planning the wedding very easy on our part. We gave them our vision and they executed it perfectly. Franke on the bat was superb! Her customer service was top notch and she quickly got all of our thirsty guests served while consistently make our signature drinks deliciously. Ian and Eli was our servers and they were quick, available and moved like ninjas! They made sure tables were bussed quickly and that the food was served promptly. Bruce was behind the scenes and made sure the team had clean and fresh dishes all night. Honestly, the wedding went above and beyond our wildest dreams and I credit that to the team at the Crustal Ballroom. All of our guests were blown away by how beautiful it was and we were blown away at how easy it was! Thank you so much! ❤️

Sent on 02/21/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley L. · Married on 04/25/2020

Wonderful beautiful its fabulous

I am so impressed by the crystal ballroom they are doing any and everything to make sure that I get our day there. Thwy are on my top 4 list and I'm enjoying getting to know their staff I know they are keeping in touch to make a sale but having someones personal number and her chatting with me like I'm her best friend is awesome sauce!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Jaleyah

Jaleyah N. · Married on 03/28/2020

Bride of the wedding

It was a great event and the way they my wedding planned is excellent

Sent on 10/03/2019

Brandon W. · Married on 11/02/2019

Very Knowledgeable

Knowledgeable with everything answer all of my questions thx Jessica

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Shawntia

Shawntia L. · Married on 10/05/2019

All inclusive’

Crystal Ballroom has everything a bride can imagine. The bridal suite is absolutely stunning. I love the all inclusive and the view of the lake.

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2019

Affordable and Elegant

They make me feel at ease when making decisions. It’s affordable and stylish without being cheap looking!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 07/20/2019

The best venue for the price

This Ballroom exceeded the expectations of many family members. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how excellent was the service! I would definitely recommend this venue to all!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 06/14/2019

Excellent service and everything was GORGEOUS

They Crystal Ballroom gave us excellent service.
    Everything was even more beautiful than I had imagined! Nancy the Decorator knew exactly what I wanted and Karissa the Buffet Manager went above and beyond for us! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Emilie

Emilie · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing venue!!!

We booked with the crystal ballroom because of the beautiful location and decor that they had to offer! Little did we know that we would have gotten SO much more!! We had Charlie as our coordinator and she was amazing!! We kept switching the timeline on her and she never made us feel like we were inconveniencing anyone!! The serving staff was great! We even got them to partake in a little photobooth shenanigans! ALL of our guests kept telling us how gorgeous everything was and how much fun they had. We would absolutely book at this venue again if we needed one!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Cindy · Married on 07/28/2018

Our experience with the crystal Ballroom was absolutely amazing! Very stress free and the staff was amazing. Very satisfied with their service!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Esther · Married on 07/07/2018

On July 7th, 2018 I had my daughter's Quinceañero (Sweet 15) at Crystal Ballroom on the Lake, Altamonte Springs.
    This is THE BEST venue I could choose, I'm very happy with this hard working staff.
    Managers are the best, extremely responsible. Lulu, Jacqueline Gonzalez​, Luis became like a family to me. How nice and professional they are!
    Decorations were beautiful, neat covers and napkins, good organization, nice coffee bar service, good bartenders.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Kikzeny · Married on 05/27/2018

Everything was absolutely beautiful. Literally wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Neema · Married on 05/10/2018

Thank you for providing us with an enchanting venue to celebrate our special occasion. Your support staff were very courteous and friendly. We will recommend your venue to our friends.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Nikki · Married on 04/26/2018

Everything was wonderful. I had my school prom here and it was awesome(Master's Training Academy-Apopka). I didn't have to do anything. Make sure you hire the food manager, invest in the candy bar and of course the bar tender stole the show. They have Mr. Hiram(hope I spelled his name correctly) who was wonderful from start to finish of the event. I love this place, love the staff and will continue to have our school prom here. I would recommend The Crystal Ballroom to everyone I know. Thank you so very much.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/07/2018

I can’t even put into worlds how I truly feel about the crystal ballroom on the lake as a whole. From the beginning of planning they were amazing! Yram was our coordinator and did a phenominal job making sure everything was done like we wanted. He was quick to respond to all of my crazy questions and and concerns. Everything we got for the price is unbelieveable. Every detail was thought out. We had the wedding of our dreams thanks to the Crystal ballroom and everyone who works with the ballroom!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/09/2018

This place helped us having our dream wedding. Would recommend to anyone. Service and staff are amazing, the place is gorgeous. We were so happy with it. Everything went off without a hitch.

Sent on 03/12/2018
  • User7381946 · 2+ years ago

My wedding turned out more beautiful then I could of imagined . I used the day of coordinator for crystal ballroom and she was very responsive and I loved her ! I would recommend this venue 100%!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/18/2017

We are so happy that we choose this venue for our wedding. I would definitely recommend including the day of coordinator as while. The venue handles all the decorations and set-up for ceremony and reception, but hiring Lulu as the day of coordinator made me feel so much at ease right away (I did it a few months before the wedding not right away and I had started to feel very overwhelmed) and the day flowed smoothly! She helped us set our timeline for the day, and helped us in some of our decisions. Literally the day of I did not have to worry ONE time about the flow of things...I didn't stress at all.

We loved the ease of choosing this venue. Shortly before the wedding you have a design session were you pick out your table decorations, and then once you have the final guest count you finalize the set-up of the reception, with their help of course. Then during the rehearsal you finalize your decisions on decorations for the ceremony and lighting. It actually was a very smooth process and they did an AMAZING job with making our day come together. The ceremony and the reception were BEAUTIFUL! So many of our guests commented on it, and we LOVED it! The highlights....we had NO set-up or clean-up to do, we were able to bring in any vendor we wanted, and we were able to provide our own alcohol (our caterer provided all mixers making this super easy) which saved us a lot of $$. Also we had a lot of out of town guests so the location close to hotels and other bars (post-wedding) and pre-wedding things to do was super convenient for them. If we had to do it all over again I would without a doubt choose the Crystal Ballroom on the Lake as our venue!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Danay · Married on 11/16/2017

Lulu And team, OMG!!!!
    You guys made everything to look so easy and smoothly... I can't thank you enough the effort, patience, professionalism everyone had... lovely, amazing, I only have wonderful things to say, I would recommend you guys in a heart beat!!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Lashaunda · Married on 11/11/2017

They are absolutely the BEST!! The did everything we ask and more! Our family loved the service. Any questions i had (which was a lot) they answered. Email is always the best way to communicate with them it’s easier and proof of anything you may add or not wanted. Also they make sure to give each couple their undivided attention which would be hard to do if their on the phone all the time. The person who made our wedding cake just dropped it off didn’t put it to together. I had my matron of honor ask if they could fix it and they did. You couldn’t ask for a better place. We LOVE the Crystal Ballroom on the Lake!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Taina M. · Married on 10/28/2017

All I can say is AMAZING!!! The best venue ever, the staff was great and very professional.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Allen · Married on 10/27/2017

Excellent staff. Very informative and made our day the best we could have imagined

Sent on 11/28/2017

Diana · Married on 10/15/2017

My event was simply amazing ! Everything went smooth and came out just like I imagined. We are very happy with all the services provided by the Crystal Ballroom on the lake. Staff were friendly and profesional, I definetly recomend this venue for any event!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/12/2017

Our wedding was amazing. Lulu was our day of coordinator. She went above and beyond and did a great job with everything!!! We are so happy :) Thank you Lulu & Crystal Ballroom for an awesome wedding!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

T · Married on 09/29/2017

No complaints, make sure and hire Jackie as your day of event coordinator. She is the best.

Sent on 10/19/2017