Cruz's Bridal Reviews

Cruz's Bridal 4
Cruz's Bridal 5
Cruz's Bridal 6

Taylar · Married on 08/04/2018

Such a fantastic experience... WOW! I brought my dress here after it was altered wrong at the place I bought it from, the previous place took too much off the length by mistake (needless to say, I was freaking out!) Adriana assured me that she could fix it and make it look even better than before. She worked her magic using some left over lace that had been taken from the dress, reattached it to add length, and the dress looked brand new again! She was so accommodating and reassuring the entire time, making sure that I would feel comfortable and confident on my big day. SUCCESS!!! Thank you so so much for everything! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 08/22/2018
  • Ms.Fox

Rori · Married on 05/27/2018

Couldn’t have found a better dress shop! Adrianna is so sweet and talented. I loved all my visits for fittings.

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Cruz's Bridal 7
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 05/28/2017

I went to Adriana at Cruz Bridal for alterations to my wedding gown. Adriana is sweet and funny, I always looked forward to seeing her at my fittings! She somehow managed to get a giant, super heavy ballgown to stay put and not fall throughout my entire wedding day! I felt like a princess (seriously ha)! Not only did she make my dress that was two sizes too big fit like a glove, she also gave me ideas for different kinds of photos for my bridal shoot that would look awesome in that type of dress. Thank you Adriana!! :)

Sent on 07/19/2017

Karlie · Married on 11/26/2016

After not really feeling like I was the kind of bride that would cry when she found her dress..Cruz's turned me into a believer. I worked with stylist Leah in choosing my dress. She had me look through books and choose the ones that called my name and then she told me to be 3-5 "out of the box" dresses that I liked but didn't think I could pull off. After trying on all of th dresses that I thought I liked we all quickly decided that style was not for me. If there's one thing I can appreciate is honestly and that what you get from the CB stylists! After eyeing one of my "out of the box" picks. I put it on and instantly felt more beautiful than ever. But no tears. My whole family busy into tears. But not me. Leah quickly told me to take a deep breath and asked what I was feeling. I told her "I'm not sure. But I do know I like it. She responded with "this is your dress. You just don't think it is because it's not what your pictures yourself in.." at that moment I then felt a tear trickle down my cheek. Those few words changed my mind and I went from liking my dress to " I want to wear it everyday!!"
    When it came time for alterations there's only a handful of words that can describe Adriana and how amazing she is.. tedious, perfectionist, and irreplaceable! I went in for 4 alterations. The last alterations was 2 weeks before the big day but only hours before she left on a much needed vacation. She stayed late and spent an hour with me in the shoppe perfecting my gorgeous Maggie Soterro. On the day of the wedding it fit like a glove. I've gotten so many compliments on how perfectly it fit and I owe it all the Adriana. Thank you and thank you to ALL of the girls at CB for being such a huge part in making me feel so stunning on our gorgeous wedding day!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Elaina · Married on 08/14/2016

The owner of Cruzs bridal, Adrianna, is beyond amazing at what she does. She worked wonders for my wedding dress. From the huge selection Cruzs has, you can’t miss the perfect dress from there. I hadn’t lost weight for my wedding until after i chose it. Adrianna took it in many sizes for me and my dress was perfect! I invited her to my wedding and she even came down and dressed me and did the corset perfect. It’s nice to have someone who truly cares about your wedding day and works as hard as she does for brides! Thank you for everything Adrianna!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Cruz's Bridal 8
    Cruz's Bridal 9
    Cruz's Bridal 10
    Cruz's Bridal 11

Heather · Married on 04/29/2016

I went to Cruz's to look for my wedding dress and was so happy with the process. They were great to work with and very patient with me through my indecisiveness. I wasn't happy with anything I tried on, and they didn't try to push me into a dress that wasn't "the one". I ended up finding a dress elsewhere, but knew that there were some changes I wanted to make, so brought it back to Cruz's and again they were awesome to work with. They were perfectionists when it came to altering my dress, both taking it in where needed, and making the changes I requested. It was nice to see a team so attentive to the smallest details. I loved the results of my alterations!
    I also brought my mother and mother-in-law to shop for their dresses and was impressed with the service (and patience) with them as well. They were honest, which we all appreciated, and worked with all of us to show us as many options as possible, and were as sensitive to my requests as they were to their needs. The whole staff is great to work with!

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • Katherine

Kristin and Jason · Married on 01/09/2016

Adriana was amazing to work with. I knew her work from a friend of mine who got married and I saw her wedding dress from three feet away that looked absolutely flawless and seamless on her, so I knew I had to book with Adriana. She absolutely is a magician when it comes to fitting a dress exactly to you, especially to a girl who is a sucker for comfort and chose a ballgown to wear on a size 2/4 frame with slender hips and back issues. She was also incredible in being the mediator between what me and my mom wanted, and helped us work together to move appliques, add an inner corset, and fit the dress perfectly and comfortably to me, all while sneaking in comfy shoes underneath :) For the level of service she offers, it's competitive and even less than David's Bridal and her service knocks theirs out of the park. Had I started all over, my dress was pretty incredible, but I probably would have bought my dress from her as well, as her inventory is amazingly gorgeous. You will be hard-pressed to find anyone else with the level of intuition, attention to detail, level of care, and quality of service as well as sensitivity and experience as Adriana at Cruz's Bridal. Thank you for everything Adriana!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/12/2015

Cruz's Bridal is the best shop to get your dress at, hands down! She tells you up front how much alterations will be and doesn't go over that number, and she is always there to help! LITERALLY! I had my dress fitting the Thursday before my wedding and it fit like a glove! She even had me dance around in it! She then delivered my dress to my ceremony site the night before my wedding, since we had the place for the weekend. On my wedding day, 2 days after my final fitting, it was too big! I must have lost water weight some how, but she rushed right to me and fixed it on the spot! It was amazing! Most people wouldn't have done that, but she is a perfectionist who takes pride in what she does and she saved my wedding day! I owe her so much for all she has done for me! She was also able to make my garter for me out of my moms wedding dress as well as order, alter, steam, and deliver all the bridesmaid dresses as well! She is a one stop shop and she is super amazing!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Jenny · Married on 08/01/2015

Cruz's Bridal went above and beyond to make my dream wedding dress perfect!
    Their customer service was excellent. They worked extra hours to fit me into their schedule to get the dress altered correctly two days before the wedding. They treated me as a first class customer and I would highly recommend Cruz's Bridal to any bride searching for a fabulous dress and a place that truly values and cares about them and their dress. Great job Cruz's Bridal! You did not disappoint!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Very professional! They made my wedding dress shopping experience everything I hopes for.

Sent on 03/29/2014
  • Scott&Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/21/2015

They were awesome! Made me feel absolutely beautiful and really listened to what I wanted. I love my dress! They didn't just try to make a sale, but really showed that they cared. I would highly recommend you go visit "Big A" and "Little A" next time you are looking for a wedding dress in California.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Judy · Married on 01/17/2015

The staff at Cruz's Bridal and Adrianna were fabulous to work with throughout the entire experience!!! Ashley found her dress there after a fun day of trying and she said, "Yes to the Dress" !!!!! The groom and groomsmen purchased their tuxedos through Cruz's as well. Adrianna was so organized and ahead of the game that she anticipated any sizing issues and resolved everything in a timely fashion as the groomsmen arrived for the wedding. Most everyone was from out of town which can be a real challenge with sizing as different tailoring shops. Adrianna went above and beyond when she offered to dress Ashley at the mansion the morning of the wedding. It eliminated all of our stress, even when her dress got dirty on the tire of the car and she met us a the church and quickly cleaned the dress for Ashley!!!
    I highly recommend Cruz's Bridal for your attire!!!!!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

I had used Cruz's Bridal to alter my wedding dress that I had actually purchased somewhere else. I knew the dress needed to be altered the second I tried it on. My sister was very good friends with "Little A" all throughout high school and we couldn't think of anyone better to take care of this for us. Adriana was amazing. She was fast and my dress fit me like a glove. She was so easy to talk to and made things so simple. Her work was amazing. She altered all of my bridesmaids dresses as well. The best thing was that they weren't very expensive and only altered what had to be. I would recommend any one, for any dress alteration to go to her. They were amazing!!

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • Latasha&Brian

Latasha · Married on 09/26/2014

They are amazing! Very professional, friendly and knows their stuff! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Everyone at Cruz's Bridal was phenomenal to work with! I had ideas of what I was looking for in regards to my wedding dress, but Adriana at Cruz's was able to help me narrow down exactly what I wanted. She knew my "vision" from the very start, and she was able to find dresses for me that would fit my figure well. She spent countless hours helping me choose the right dress, and when I wasn't sure about a certain dress, she was able to make a headpiece into a belt for the dress - I was shocked! That was it! I loved it! She knew exactly what I wanted and what would make me happy. She then spent countless hours (again) tailoring my dress to make it fit perfectly to my body. I am grateful for her and her staff and the tiresome work they put into making my dress beautiful. Adriana and her staff at Cruz's Bridal are professional and courteous, and they are great at communicating with brides throughout the entire gown process. I would recommend anyone to Cruz's Bridal, and I'm so thankful for all of their hard work on my wedding gown!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2014

All the ladies working at Cruz's are really nice and helpful. I was on a very set budget and they had dresses in a very wide range of prices. I had found my dress at another store but ended up ordering here because of the customer service. My alterations were great too. I will definitely be recommending then to my friends.

Sent on 08/03/2014

I am so glad I chose to purchase my dress (Maggie Soterro Karina) from Cruz’s Bridal. From the moment I called, Adriana was so sweet and assured me they have altered my dress before (which can be tricky because it’s all lace). She also gave me the best price compared to other place. I had about four fittings, and each one Adrianna didn’t make me feel rushed and really cared to make sure the dress fit perfectly. My dress was absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend Cruz’s Bridal to all of my friends and family. It was the best decision I made!

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • Marisol & Russ

Marisol · Married on 03/29/2014

Thank you Adriana!!! I am out of words expressing my gratitude for the amazing way you treated me and my bridal party. You made my most important day as a bride truly amazing. I felt like a princess in my gorgeous gown. The journey was so special and we had so much fun! I said “Yes” to Cruz’s Bridal for my wedding gown purchase the first time I walked into the boutique. I was received by the most helpful and friendly staff members. They guided me through my selection process and we had so much fun trying out dresses without feeling any pressure to buy. You can always find a wedding dress boutique but will never find a place where they truly enjoy making every bride look and feel beautiful! They are all beautiful people inside and I am so thankful to all of them! Thank you!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Tarana · Married on 10/19/2013

I Love Cruz's Bridal! During the stressful time of ordering a Wedding Dress and Bridal Party dresses Adrianna and her crew made it very calming and provided their friendly, professional support to me. She was always available for any questions I had and requests I made with no hesitation. The family atmosphere made the experience so much more pleasant. You can't find that anywhere else!

Sent on 12/29/2013

justina · Married on 10/12/2013

Cruz's what fantastic!
    I went to another bridal dress company first (the company that I went to first, is very popular, with commercials and everything. So that should give you a clue of who the first was) the problem with the first company was they didn't make me feel special. I was like every other bride, who came in looking for a dress. I felt like I was just another day at the job.
    Not at Cruz's Bridal! Their selection was great. Their dresses were gorgeous. The best part was, I found my dress and they made me feel beautiful! I actually felt special, like I was important and that my wedding was important to them.

Sent on 10/16/2013

hannah · Married on 10/05/2013

Cruz's Bridal was AMAZING. They made appointments based on my schedule, are opened weekends, and cater to every bride. You can truly count on the service at Cruz's and when they make an appointment, they keep it. They offer care instructions for garments, offer great advice on how to wear and handle them. I was even given advice on how to walk down the isle with my father and how he should lift my veil and may I say... It SAVED my day! I am so thankful that I was pointed in their direction. I traveled two hours one way to work with them and may I say, it was worth EVERY mile!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Brit · Married on 09/22/2013

My dress was everything I imagined.

Sent on 10/07/2013

I don't know how these girls do it- they run a FABULOUS shop and maintain that family feel, since they are a family run business. No big, scary salon here- just fun, relaxed, and comfortable. You feel right at home.

After spending a day frantically trying to find something for my bridesmaids, we went to Cruz's (which we should have done first). We walked in with a group of 6 of us (with no appointment), on a busy Saturday, and Adriana helped us right away, letting my girls try on multiple dresses, and we found the perfect ones. I did five different dresses in five different colors, with girls from ages 13-45 with different body types. They all looked PHENOMENAL. They are so accommodating, flexible, and understanding at Cruz's, and they know how to make you look fabulous. I ordered the dresses less than 4 months before the wedding, which was no problem.

I would recommend them 100%. I am so grateful for their service and talent. THANK YOU GIRLS!!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Emily · Married on 08/02/2013

Cruz's Bridal is amazing, helpful, kind, patient and was able to take care of all of my needs as a bride and my bridesmaids. They are wonderful!!! I would recommend them to every bride!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Annet · Married on 07/27/2013

Adriana at Cruz's bridal, along with the rest of her staff, were absolutely amazing! I tried on about seven or eight dresses the first day I went looking, and brought all my bridesmaids with me and popped a bottle of champagne in the shop. Not only was it fun, but they were very professional and pulled all sorts of different dresses for me to choose from, based on the look I was searching for. I found my dress that day, but wanted to look a couple other places first just to be sure. Of course, no dress compared, and the quality of service at every other salon was nowhere near the experience I had at Cruz's. Once I decided on my dress, I went back a few times for fittings, and every time was enjoyable and exciting. I also bought my beautiful veil from them, and Adriana actually handmade my garters from the trim of my dress. I was a little worried about having my bridesmaids bustle my dress in time for the reception after the ceremony, so the night before, Adriana offered to come to my venue and bustle my dress for me. And she had it done in five minutes! I seriously considered asking her to stay to attend my reception, I felt like she had become a very close friend! I highly recommend them, they are amazing!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2013