Cruz Entertainment Reviews

14 Reviews for Cruz Entertainment

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn H. · Married on 02/05/2021

Awesome DJ!

We really enjoyed Keith as our DJ he was flexible, responsive and our crowd loved his music! Highly recommend! Our crowd was dancing the whole time and his set up looks very professional!

Sent on 02/08/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica C. · Married on 01/05/2021

You NEED Cruz at your wedding or event

Keith was more than amazing! He went above and beyond what we hired him to do. He was so thorough with his work, knew exactly what I wanted when I couldn’t put it into words. So many of our wedding guests said they haven’t had as great of a time that they did dancing in a long time. Keith has so much to offer than just music. His photo booth was RAVED about with our guests and so fun to look through the next day of the entire gallery.

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Alina

Alina M. · Married on 09/05/2020

Best DJ ever!

We had Cruz Entertainment do our wedding and it was the best decision we made! The team was so accommodating and worked with all of our needs. It really made our day special. From the music to the lights, to the awesome photo booth it was amazing! Communication and organization leading up to the wedding was spot on. It really helped us focus on what we needed to focus on because we knew Keith and team were on it. We feel we couldn’t have found a better DJ if we tried. We highly recommend Cruz Entertainment!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Rachelle

Rachelle · Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing Vibe!!!

5 STARS!!!! Because he were great to work with , diligent , efficient ,very responsive ,the process was easy and I loved how well he worked with my MC. Plus I really appreciated his energy!!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Jacob M. · Married on 08/08/2020

Last minute changes

Let me start by saying quarantine, social distance wedding... We were having venues, caterers, more venues cancel, at one point we even discussed having our reception on a beach... With whatever punches got thrown our way, Keith was always there to offer suggestions on how we could adapt to the new situation. It came down to the Thursday before our Saturday wedding, one final venue change, and we couldn't have been happier. Keith and his staff were amazing! Very professional, fun, energetic, with the perfect music and announcements. One word of advice, fill out the forms that he sends you when he asks for them... 🤣 Keith, thank you again for making our special day that much more perfect.

-The McCormacks

Sent on 08/11/2020

Harvest · Married on 07/25/2020

Pure Bliss!!!

Cruz Entertainment is AMAZING! The professionalism and service went above and beyond my expectations for our graduation and 10-year anniversary event. Keith Cruz facilitated everything just as planned, was a joy to have around and treated all my guests like friends. If you ever need a DJ - who also has a totally fancy photo booth- I highly recommend Cruz Entertainment! Anyone else would not suffice!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Kendall · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing Photo Booth

This photo booth is great item for any kind of event/party! My guests and I had so much fun capturing moments that we always get to look back on. Keith is great, super kind and very professional! I would highly recommend using Cruz Entertainments!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Jineena M. · Married on 06/20/2020

So much fun!

We got married 06.20.2020 and Keith went above and beyond to make our day perfect. The music choices were incredible, he was extremely flexible when our wedding went on later than planned and he kept me updated through out the whole planning. We had an absolute blast and it was because of the great job he did!
    Thanks again!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Lisa T. · Married on 01/25/2020

Great Local DJ!!

Cruz Entertainment did an awesome job DJing our Employee Appreciation Party! They made sure that everything was exactly how we wanted it to be and were very involved with our employees and their requests. The photobooth was a HUGE hit and really added to our event. Thank you!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Andrea P. · Married on 10/06/2019

Beat DJ you can get!

We had Keith DJ our wedding back in October and I couldn’t have asked for a better guy to do the job! He was very professional and was accommodating to all of the changes we had made last minute. He’s the best and when we do our vow renewals, we know who we are having DJ! Thank you so much Keith. We appreciate it!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie W. · Married on 08/06/2019

Loved our experience! Great value and packed dance floor!

I am so grateful that I had the experience of having Keith for my wedding this summer. He was a great guy to work with and we had a quality experience for a fair price. He met with us several times before the event and answered any questions we had, and really understood what we wanted for our special day. He provided all the necessary equipment, his set up looked really nice and professional without sticking out from our decor Keith was so great to work with the day-of for both our ceremony and reception and everything went smoothly.

We had such rave reviews from all our guests on the music. It was a perfect combination of my and my husband's favorite songs and crowd-pleasers. One of my favorite memories from the day was seeing our dance floor full all night with EVERYONE... even those (there's always a few) who swear they don't like dancing, but what do you know, they were on there busting moves like nobody's business. It was the perfect day. Thank you, Keith!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Roxanne

Roxanne S. · Married on 06/15/2019

I highly recommend using Keith for your next wedding or event!!!

I highly recommend using Keith for your next wedding or event. He MC'd and DJ'd our wedding last weekend and we couldn't be happier. Keith made the entire experience from start to finish, through song selection, site preparation, and timing/scheduling of announcements completely stress free and easy. His professionalism both before the big day and during the event left us free to worry about all the other myriad details while his song selection and setlist remained on point from guest arrival through to the final dance. He set the mood perfectly and read the dance floor expertly. Our guests have been raving ever since about how much fun they had and we owe that in no small part to Keith's exceptional performance.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian P. · Married on 09/29/2018

Fun, Energetic, Easy, and will keep you dancing!

Keith is your guy! We had such a great experience having Keith as our Dj. He was easy to get in contact with, very responsive, and fun to work with. He pays attention to detail and he has a great energy that kept every dancing all night! You can tell he loves what he does. With all the details that go into a wedding he made it so easy for us. Would hire him over and over again! -Matt and Jill

Sent on 12/09/2019