Crush Entertainment Reviews

Crush Entertainment 6
Crush Entertainment 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/18/2019

So much fun caters to the crowd. Makes sure you have a great party!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Lindsay · Married on 10/18/2019

Twilley Clayton Wedding

From start to finish Crush Entertainment was the absolute best!! They did a wonderful job and they worked so hard the entire day and evening to make sure everything was perfect! They are professional and personable and just a delight to have around. I am extremely happy with the outcome, and I am sooo glad I chose Crush! Do yourself a favor and go with the best for your wedding:)

Sent on 10/26/2019

Dani Mountjoy · Married on 10/05/2019

Best wedding Team on HHI

Josh and Julia with Crush Entertainment were absolutely amazing to work with. Not only were they our DJs, they were our day of coordinators, josh did our photography, Julia did hair and make up, they did the set up and breakdown of our beach ceremony and reception. The really transformed the ball in room and made it so classic and romantic. We were so bummed when we had to bring the ceremony inside but Josh and Julia made the transition so smooth and amazing! They were the best part of our wedding! Thank you two so much! We are still in AWE!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Erin · Married on 09/28/2019

The only choice for wedding makeup!

Julia was not only extremely professional and experienced but she totally blew me away with the way she did my hair/makeup! I was nervous getting it done as I have had bad experiences in the past but she surpassed my expectations!! I wanted a lighter airbrush (as I have freckles and like them to show) a more natural beach bride look- she NAILED IT!!! Do your self a favor and look no further she was worth every penny and more! If I won the lottery I would want her to do my makeup and hair everyday! Beyond what I ever could have imagined!! Having my makeup done so perfectly made my pictures looks perfect- go with airbrush and look flawless. All of the bridesmaids were SO pleased as well! Do yourself a favor and book her!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Crush Entertainment 8
    Crush Entertainment 9
    Crush Entertainment 10
    Crush Entertainment 11
  • Imogen

Imogen Burgis · Married on 09/26/2019

Beautiful hair and make up!

Julia was so fun, so professional and did my hair beautifully and my make up was flawless. I didn’t take my hair down for the next day because it was so gorgeous! I highly recommend Julia she is so great at what she does!

Sent on 10/04/2019
    Crush Entertainment 12
    Crush Entertainment 13

Daniella Pogorzelec · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing, fantastic, fabulous, exceptional

Crush entertainment made our wedding day an amazing experience! Josh and Julia were great from the first call to book up until the end of the wedding night. I couldn't have asked for better. They were both so accommodating, professional, and did everything they could to give us exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Their energy was fantastic and everything from the lighting, to the DJ services to the photography was absolutely perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event and would guarantee a fantastic experience!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Sherri

Sherri Nickel · Married on 07/22/2019

Julia was wonderful!

I contacted Josh at Crush for dj, hair & makeup services for our destination wedding, but unfortunately their dj services were unavailable for my date. I was very happy that Julia was able to fit me, my matron of honor and flower girl into her schedule for the day for hair & makeup though! She did a wonderful job and is so sweet! She met with me a few months before for a trial and did exactly what I asked. Then when I changed my mind about my hair style later on, she was happy to accommodate. I had never used airbrush makeup before, but it's fabulous and the ONLY way to go for a beach wedding! It looked so natural and lasted all day and night. I cannot say enough nice things about Julia and her services. She's a skilled professional, extremely patient, well priced and made me feel so beautiful on our big day! You cannot go wrong with Julia! Photo credit to Renee at RIMPhotography.com

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Crush Entertainment 14
    Crush Entertainment 15
    Crush Entertainment 16
    Crush Entertainment 17
    Crush Entertainment 18
  • Gina

Gina Valenza · Married on 06/07/2019

Crush Entertainment is everything and then some!

Crush Entertainment came to us highly recommended and exceeded all of our expectations. Let me first say we RARELY write reviews, but the experience was perfect from A to Z. We got married June 7th at the Beach House in Hilton Head. Josh was great to work with from the minute we connected all the way through (and after) our special day. He was extremely thorough and asked all the right questions to make sure our ceremony and reception was amazing. Josh understood our musical taste and accommodated all of our special requests. His attention to detail was so helpful and ensured us our night would be perfect. Most importantly (to us), he knew exactly how to keep the energy up for the dance floor! He helped truly make our day one that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. If we could give Crush Entertainment 6 stars, we would!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Katie

Katie Walker · Married on 06/06/2019

Crush Entertainment Rocks!!

In a word, Josh and Julia were awesome!! A dream team if you will. If you aren't using Crush Entertainment for your event, then you're doing it wrong. Julia is very talented and sweet as can be. She did hair and makeup for our wedding. Everyone looked stunning and hair and makeup stayed in place all night long despite the heat and humidity. Josh was such a professional and worked with us every step of the way planning the perfect wedding. He helped to make the entire process very easy. Josh gave thoughtful suggestions and worked very hard to ensure that we had a great evening. He was accommodating and arrived early and even stayed late when the weather didn't cooperate. I highly recommend Crush Entertainment! They are lovely to work with -- an absolute pleasure.

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 05/04/2019

Tell him what you want, and he'll NAIL IT!

Josh and Crush Entertainment are awesome! They are well known in the HHI area and came highly recommended. They do full-service weddings, but I used their lighting services. I was very particular about the mood lighting and overall ambiance, and they nailed it! Josh went above and beyond to meet with my venue and wedding coordinator (multiple times) to perfect the light color to create a candlelight look, and was the only one on the island that could provide lights to transform the entire lawn. I vaguely told him what I wanted, and he used his expertise to make recommendations for twinkle lights rather than market lights, and it was PERFECT! He also hung lanterns at our ceremony and did spotlights throughout. He was super flexible working around other events at our venue, and we just had to show up and enjoy the day! Josh is so fun, hardworking, and all about creating memorable experiences for his couples. We highly recommend him for all of your wedding needs!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Crush Entertainment 23
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 05/04/2019

Definitely awesome

Hired Josh and Crush Entertainment for our wedding in HHI and they were awesome! Josh was the perfect master of ceremony. We were able to send him our song selections via Spotify and he created the perfect playlist based on our preferences. He was nice enough to meet us at our hotel the day before the wedding and talked us through his set list. Our reception was awesome and everyone had a great time! Couldn't have picked a better DJ. We highly recommend using Crush for any weddings or events in HHI!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful!

Josh did a fabulous job at our wedding. He was wonderful to work with and did an amazing job with his DJ services, Photo Booth, and Drapery. I would 100% recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Jason & Dani Edstrom · Married on 03/26/2019

Best day of my life

I cannot say enough about Josh and Julia from Crush Entertainment!!! They made our wedding day an absolute DREAM! They are both so down to earth and unreal fun to work with! I am so glad I found someone like Josh who LITERALLY does it all. He was our wedding planner, DJ, wedding decorations- you name it- he has it all! Not to mention his wife, Julia, is AMAZING at hair and makeup. She is so fun to work with and literally could not have made me feel any prettier on my special day!!

Coming from Minnesota and doing a destination wedding in Hilton Head Island, SC, Josh made planning so easy on me. The fact that he does it all helped keep me less stressed not having a bunch of different people to connect with. He was so helpful in talking to my other vendors and making sure we had everything we needed for the big day. My guests and myself included can still not stop talking about how FABULOUS of a DJ he is. A quote from a wedding guest directly "HE DID NOT PLAY A BAD SONG!!!".

If you are getting married in Hilton Head or anywhere near there I would recommend getting Crush Entertainment hands down!!!

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Sequoia

Sequoia · Married on 10/27/2018

The best in bluffton/hilton head

Bottom Line Up Front: Hire CRUSH. They are a perfect one stop shop and are EVERYTHING you think you could need.
    I had the pleasure of working with Josh and Julia for our wedding about a week and a half ago. If you are looking for the dream team vendors, look no further than these two right here.
    I contacted Josh about 2 years before our wedding, and as a dual military couple, with a deployment cycle between then and the wedding, most of the planning had to happen before deployment. I advised Josh that I am a planner, in both my personal and professional life, and I am very detail oriented -- it didn't phase him one bit, he was confident that CRUSH could handle it. And you know what? They DELIVERED on EVERYTHING.
    We had CRUSH entertainment provide lighting, drapes, DJ, Photo Booth, Day of Coordination, Hair and Make Up, ceremony support, provide set up and break-down, as well as gift security. I initially was worried that we were going to task saturate them but they handled everything FLAWLESSLY.
    For Hair and Make-Up...Julia was INCREDIBLE. Our bridal party had members of varying ethnicities, skin tones, and hair types and she and her team CRUSHED it, but most of all, THEY WERE FUN. Holy cow, for a day that typically has stress involved of making sure everything goes right -- I had zero stress. I had no concerns because their professionalism and execution were perfect in every aspect. These are real people, It was like I was working with my friends. When an executive decision needed to be made, they made it and kept you as informed as you wanted to be. They connect to you, and honestly -- we'll probably send them Christmas cards for years to come. My family and guests raved about them, so if you are looking in the Bluffton/Hilton Head Area for the perfect DJ/Hair and Make-up/Any Wedding service -- go with CRUSH ENTERTAINMENT.
    Warmly,
    Koi

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • W

William Mayer · Married on 10/11/2018

Crush Entertainment

Josh was a total professional. From start to finish. He was there early for our event and stayed late. He even took pics for the final moments of our wedding. He handled all the song requests that people had, he kept the energy up w/ all the different music interests and he had a great selection of props in his photo booth. His customer service approach to everything from song lists to a bit of karaoke to song requests was awesome. He was very hands on when it came to everything. He made sure that all the mics were on the beach for the ceremony a long w/ the sound system all over the deck and dance floor. He was really anywhere we needed him. We appreciate his professionalism and attention to detail w/ everything. We can’t thank him enough. He made the night what it was. We would highly recommend him to others in the area looking for a DJ that will go the extra mile for his clients!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jerry · Married on 09/29/2018

We were very fortunate to have been recommended to the talented team of Josh and Julia! We received a complete wedding package that included a superb Wedding Coordinator, Hair & Makeup for the Bridal Party, Venue Decor & Lighting, and DJ Services. They were detailed oriented, maintained excellent open communication and made the planning stress free. Everything was flawless and exceeded our expectations! All of our guests were amazed with the event! Thank you for the awesome memories!!!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Crush Entertainment 24

Kelley · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Killed It!

If you don't hire DJ Crush for your wedding then you're doing it wrong! Josh absolutely killed it for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! We got married September 22, 2018 and our guests CAN NOT stop talking about how fun he made the dance floor! He is super professional and is all about detail! He even does rentals like photo booths, decor and lightening so we had to add some of that to the mix! We were blown away and wish we could have him up in Boston for all our major family parties!

Also, Julia, his wife, is a hair and make up artist and made my girls and I feel absolutely beautiful on our wedding day! :)

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/17/2018

When we went to Hilton head to check out our venue, Josh with Crush Entertainment was there doing a wedding reception. We liked his setup so we got his business card. We contacted him a few months later and booked him for our wedding. Since we dont live in SC we were only able to meet up with him a couple days before our wedding. We loved working with him! He did a phenomenal job with the ceremony music and the reception! Josh and his assistant even got out on the dance floor and danced with everyone. They were so great to work with and very accommodating. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Megan · Married on 07/27/2018

Crush Entertainment is PHENOMENAL!!! Josh and Julia helped us to create the wedding of our dreams! DJ Crush knew exactly what to do to bring our beach ceremony to life, got the party going at the reception and walked us through planning the timeline of the day.

From our first phone call, we felt completely energized and in good hands. Planning a destination wedding in Hilton Head from Boston would have been difficult if we didn’t have the help of Crush Entertainment. They totally led the way in helping us to establish the timeline for the ceremony and reception. We had music on the beach and the sound system was so wonderful on the beach that even our guests on FaceTime heard our vows! The lighting and music at the ceremony got everyone going and all of our guests are still raving about how perfect our day was! We loved when Josh came out and danced with us at the end of the night.

Julia and her team did the most beautiful hair and makeup. The airbrush makeup was the way to go - it didn’t melt off and lasted all day/night. They made our hair/makeup requests come true and exceeded all of our expectations! We didn’t get to do a makeup or hair trial being so far away in Boston, but it’s totally not necessary with Julia because she knows EXACTLY what to do.

Overall, we are beyond thrilled with Crush Entertainment. Josh and Julia are so personable that we feel like we’re walking away with friends that we will reconnect with during our future trips to HHI. Thank you so much Josh and Julia!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Deirdrie · Married on 05/12/2018

I can’t say enough about the quality,professionalism and all around wonderful experience we had with Julia and Josh. We had them do photos and they were everything we could have imagined. They took so much time to make them exactly how we wanted them. Now we have an experience and photos that we will show off for a lifetime! Thx Josh and Julia, you guys are the best

Sent on 10/05/2018

mallory · Married on 05/05/2018

We booked crush entertainment for the “complete package” which means DJ, photo booth, wedding coordinator and lighting! We also booked his wife Julia for hair and make up. We ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM BOTH! They both exceeded our expectations! Planning with them made our wedding run so smoothly! Everything was set up perfectly ! Everything was executed as planned ! Music was AWESOME ! Our guests all had a fun time ! Juls did my hair not one but three times because it was falling out ! I have nothing but compliments for them both and truly can’t thank them enough for a flawless day ! If you want a perfect wedding day book with crush entertainment!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Gillian · Married on 04/28/2018

I highly recommend Josh (DJ Crush) with Crush Entertainment! My daughter's Sweet 16 was an amazing event! He had all of the kids on the dance floor ALL night and the lighting looked fabulous! What a special event it was for all!!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

McKenna · Married on 04/21/2018

We hired Crush entertainment for our dj, lighting, beach arch, sparkler send off and photobooth for our destination beach wedding in Hilton Head, South Carolina. We had heard amazing things about Josh & Juila from everyone on the island but they were beyond what we ever imagined. I ended up doing my bridal pictures the week before my wedding and hired Julia to do my hair and make up and was blown away! She did a spectacular job, I couldn't of been happier with how my hair and make up turned out. Then the week of my wedding Josh and Julia sat down with me and my groom to helped us pick out the perfect sound tract for our wedding day and reception. They were helpful and had the best ideas throughout the whole process. The night before the wedding they came and set up the light wall we had behind our sweetheart table, up lighting around the pillars in the reception and our personal wall monogram, which all turned out beautiful! The morning of the wedding they had everything set up with ampule time! I was nervous about our beach wedding arch, because it was very windy the day of our wedding but it was sturdy and turned out absolutely stunning! During the ceremony we had a family friend sing At Last by Etta James as I walked down the isle and Crush did such a great job accommodating our request and making it loud enough for everyone to hear. Julia was our DJ and she did a spectacular job! She had everyone on the dance floor by the end of the night having the time of our lives, I couldn't say enough wonderful things about her, she truly made our wedding a huge hit! And the photobooth, it turned out to be one of my favorite parts of the wedding. Everyone had a blast dressing up in their amazing costumes and taking multiple pictures! It wasn't only for the kids (even though the kids loved it ) we had every guest in the photobooth laughing and making the best memories. There team they brought with them was so nice, accommodating and professional. Anything and everything the

Sent on 05/01/2018

Charlotte · Married on 12/30/2017

We hired Crush Entertainment for the following services: DJ services for ceremony and reception, VIP photo booth with deluxe props, and hair and makeup services for the bridal party from Julia Lynch (DJ Crush's wife!). I was very impressed from the beginning with Josh's promptness and attention to detail with the event proposal. After booking them, I interacted with them next at my makeup and hair trial with Julia. Julia and Josh made me feel at ease in person and in all email and phone communication. Josh and I talked through the event/music details the week of the wedding and based on those conversations, I felt very confident in his ability to MC our event. Julia and her team that she brought (we had a lot of girls!) were amazing and we were all very satisfied with our hair and makeup.. Josh worked so well with my event planner and officiant to seamlessly coordinate the wedding. The audio for the ceremony was crystal clear, the photo booth was such a blast/one of the highlights of our event and our reception music was amazing! The dance floor was packed from start to finish and it was the best night of our lives! We can't thank Josh and Julia from Crush Entertainment enough! I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Jacob · Married on 11/24/2017

Absolutely loved working with Crush Entertainment. Quality production that made our wedding day an unforgettable event. Josh was both professional and fun, extremely helpful and available, and brought life to the party. He demonstrated impressive knowledge and confidence in his work, and showed a wide-ranging ability and can-do attitude that my wife and I have not found in any other services. Without a doubt one of the best DJ's not just in Hilton Head, but in the business. Highly, highly recommended to anyone considering.

Sent on 12/18/2017