122 Reviews for Crown Images photography by Sage

Second Shooter (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
122 Crown Images photography by Sage Reviews

I just used Sage last Friday for our engagement photos. I have only seen 5 photos as sneak peaks before she finished the rest and I am already obsessed. Not only are my pictures gorgeous, but Sage was so fun and sweet to work with. She listened to exactly what I wanted and had fun ideas for us to do as well. She was so easy to work with. She was very responsive to all my emails and very flexible with us. I would highly recommend her! I cannot wait to see our photos in a couple weeks! I am going to have sooo much trouble with which ones to frame because I will love them all! Thanks for a great experience and photos Sage!!

Melissa Steffen

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

There are not enough words to express how grateful we are that we chose Sage Hammond with Crown Images for our photography for our big day! She was early and ready to jump right in. We had our first look at 7:00am and she was flexible to work with our every need. During our session, Sage was playful and comforting. We joked around and felt comfortable to be our silly selves while working with her.

You can tell Sage has vast experience and has an eye for the perfect shot! There were many playful details in our photographs that helped make our vision POP! The clarity on our photographs is unbelievable. I am constantly being told our pictures could be images in a bridal magazine.

The worst part of working with Sage, there are SOOOO many beautiful pictures. It is almost impossible to choose which ones we like the best! :)

Profile Picture Nia, 6/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Sage is very professional and is very prompt with her responses. I look forward to meeting you on my wedding day in April.

Thanks you
Latasha & Erik

Profile Picture Latasha, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sage is amazing. She has done photos for me several times. She's ALWAYS worth the price and always incredibly professional. I recently got engaged, so I HAD to have her for my engagement photos. My fiance and I are a little awkward at times, but she made us feel comfortable and she got some amazing pictures for us to use. She totally posted the shoot on Facebook AND she blogged about them, so check them out on her website! (I'm famous on her site--no big deal.) Seriously, if you're doing family photos, engagements, proposals, weddings, etc., etc., Sage is your girl. I just wish she was available for my wedding! ;)

Profile Picture Laysha, 4/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Sage is an amazing photographer and all around the sweetest person. She was perfect from our engagement photos on 2/16/17 to our wedding photos on 2/17/17 and we couldn't have asked for anything more from her. Our family and guests adored her as well. She's very fun, bubbly, sweet, and professional. We couldn't recommend her more!

Profile Picture Holly, 2/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married in Magen's Bay, St Thomas. When we were looking online at the various beaches to get married at, we came across the picture of the two palm trees and the picture was by Sage. He said "I want to get married there." I said "I want this photographer." And boy are we so happy we did! Our pictures are breathtaking, flawless, and just perfect. Many look like postcards. Anyone who looks through her photographs will see that as well. But what you cannot see is what a great person Sage is- personable, friendly, accommodating and efficient! Not only did she make us feel as if we had known her for months, but she also fulfilled our requests for specific photos, asked us if we had anymore poses/scenes we wanted when she was done, and she never made us feel rushed. She was prompt with delivery of final product as well. Thanks so much Sage!! -Stacie & David Towle

Profile Picture Stacie, 2/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sage was an absolute joy to work with! Her photography is amazing and we love our wedding photos!! We let her know what we were looking for and she provided great advice that helped us decide where and when to get married so that we could capture the images we wanted on the beach. Sage is so sweet and calm, she really made us feel at ease - very important since we didn't meet her until our wedding day in St. Thomas. We highly, highly recommend Sage and Crown Images!!

Profile Picture Liz, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sage was amazing! So easy to work with, professional, talented, and accommodating. My husband and I had never taken professional photos before and we usually prefer being behind the camera, but Sage made us feel extremely comfortable and successfully captured all of our emotions that day. She also managed to incorporate the gorgeous scenery while still focusing on us, which was important to us and Sage has a natural eye for. :) We had a blast working with her and would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/4/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

I just had my wedding on 9/4/2016 and Sage of Crown Images was amazing! My husband does not like smiling in pictures. Sage made him really comfortable. I actually just got a link to all of the pictures today and I am extremely impressed. Her perspective with the angles of the shots she took is wonderful. Sage was also very good at incorporating my must-haves into the photos. I also really like the fact if you book with Sage, she is your photographer. It's not as if you get someone else for the shoot that you haven't established a relationship with.

If you are getting married in USVI I would highly recommend that you book Sage.

Profile Picture Erika , 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Absolutely loved working with Sage. From the moment we first contacted her to the end of the night on our wedding day, she was a pleasure to work with. She took so many amazing pictures, and captured moments I don't even remember happening! She is the BEST, hands down! Absolutely worth every penny!

Profile Picture Raquel, 8/14/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Sage is an amazing photographer! My husband isn't comfortable in front of the camera and he said that she made him feel comfortable and he knew he was in good hands with a professional. She was funny and had a great attitude. Highly recommend her, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/15/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

I can't say enough good things about Sage! She was so great to work with and made the whole experience really great. We used her for the ceremony and then did a trash the dress shoot the next day. My husband is NOT a big fan of having his picture taken but she put us totally at ease and the whole thing felt really natural and really reflected our personalities. Everyone loves the pictures and so many of our friends have commented that she's a much better photographer than they had for their weddings stateside. She helped us pick out an area on Trunk Bay Beach which was just perfect. She also sends you a digital copy of all the pictures, which was really important to us- we didn't want to have to pay for every single picture we wanted. If you're getting married in the Caribbean, contact Sage first!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/1/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Trash The Dress, Digital Files

Sage was so easy to work with! She made my husband and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera (not an easy task). She was good at directing us and patient about getting the shot just right. She showed up on time and ready to go so the day went seamless. She is so nice and I can't wait to see the how the rest of our pictures turned out.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Sage was amazing ! She helped us capture the most amazing wedding photos ! She knows exactly what it takes to provide you with amazing photo memories . I'm so confident in her work (we haven't received our wedding photos yet, just a few sneak shots, ) that I would highly recommend her for your special event .

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sage is Awesome!!! she is very calm, professional and friendly. I used Crown images for my wedding in December 2015 I received the photos and they are amazing. I definitely recommend her. On my wedding day she went above and beyond to help make my day special, even going out of way to make sure I made it to the beach after my wedding party mistaking took my transportation.

Sage is great and easy to work with to make you feel comfortable on your special day!!! Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Monica, 12/11/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Sage was amazing. I spoke to 5 different photographers before I found Sage. From the start she made me laugh and feel comfortable. She totally got my vibe and what my husband and I wanted out of our photos. On the day of our wedding she was amazing and everyone loved her. She captured our ceremony and reception beautifully and was even so nice she met back up with us two days later and took us around the island for some of my "must have" photos. Can I just say WOW. She captured it all!! And even though we were on the beach with people all around us when we took our photos they appear as if we are alone on a tropical island all to our selves. We feel so blessed to have found her now our only problem is having over 500 hundred photos and selecting which to put in our frames. I would highly recommend contacting Sage, she was the best!

Profile Picture Bryon, 11/19/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

We hired Sage Hammond to photograph our destination wedding in St. Thomas USVI. This was one of the best decisions that we made thus far. She's very responsive & thorough. She answered our questions, and addressed all of my concerns. I sent her a "Photography Wishlist" prior to the wedding, She sent me a different ideas, a proposed timeline, along with a map of the venue, which help out tremendously because we have never been there before. On our wedding day, I had issues getting through customs resulting in our ceremony starting 25 minutes late. Sage stayed over her scheduled time, managed to get all of our requested photos and then some. She was very pleasant, creative, and professional. Our photos were ready in 1 week. The quality of her work is phenomenal. We are extremely pleased.

Profile Picture User5336406, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sage was the most fantastic photographer I could have ever hoped for and she greatly exceeded my expectations for my destination wedding photographer.

I found Sage's Instagram page a couple of years ago while searching for photos of St. Thomas and began following her because her wedding photos were unbelievably beautiful. When my boyfriend proposed and we decided to get married in my longtime favorite vacation spot of St. Thomas, I immediately knew Sage would have to be my photographer.

The initial contact with Sage was very easy. She sent me a description of her services, pricing, and links to her view her work. Her pricing was very reasonable and she was very quick to respond to my emails.

The day of the wedding, Sage was INCREDIBLE! She had a presence about her that was not only very professional, but super friendly. She made everyone feel so comfortable while taking photos and was very good at giving direction. She knew all of the right poses for us so we just let her work as we smiled away! She joined us on our sunset sail reception and took photos of everyone having fun and dancing. I had a few special photo requests I had discussed with her several weeks before the wedding, and she remembered them all without me having to remind her. I am so glad she remembered because I would have surely forgotten.

A few days after the wedding, Sage posted a few of our photos on her Facebook and Instagram accounts and they were gorgeous! Within less than two weeks of the wedding, I received the edited photos and was absolutely speechless! The photos were amazing, and she captured every moment we wanted and more.

For me, the photos at my wedding were one of the most important details since they will last a lifetime, and I could not be happier with my decision to hire Sage. Every single guest commented about how wonderful her personality was and how she made them feel so relaxed. She truly has a gift using a camera. We thank you so much, Sage!!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sage was excellent. I used to live in the USVI and I knew exactly what I had in mind for photography. She was great to deal with from the states, professional, fun to be with and she was great with a tired 3-year old who hadn't napped that day.

I would highly recommend her - the photo's turned out fantastic!!

Profile Picture User5375503, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sage was absolutely fantastic in every way. The photos turned out simply stunning and her style of photography is perfect for a tropical island wedding. We had several special photography requests which she was happy to accommodate. Some of our requests were somewhat difficult shots that required excellent timing and she just nailed it! Extremely wonderful to work with both during the shoot and in the days following to get our photo CD and get the photos posted on the internet.

Whenever we go back for an anniversary or family trip - we will book her again for sure for another beach shoot. Thanks, Sage!!

Profile Picture k, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Five stars are not enough to rate Sage. She is sweet, professional, efficient, and very responsive. I contacted her late in the game to photograph my wedding. She was so flexible and patient during the process. On the day of she showed up and just started working her magic! Our pictures from her are everything we wanted and more. They are gorgeous! Sage, you are amazing! I would highly recommend Sage to anyone planning an island wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren , 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sage is amazing! We didn't know a lot of what we initially wanted when planning a destination wedding to St. Thomas, but we knew one thing for sure, we wanted Sage for our photographer. We saw her listed on weddingwire and after looking at her work, we knew we needed her. Luckily she was free! Our wedding day was a whirlwind and we're so lucky to have had Sage to photograph everything. The pics let us re-live our day and look at the little details that we may have missed during the wedding. She was super friendly, and even though we were in a time crunch, she still made sure to not make us feel rushed, and still took the time to make sure she got as many pics as possible. In the months and days leading up to the wedding she was very quick to respond and was willing to take any pics that we just had to have. The day of she still wanted to make sure she was taking the shots we wanted. However, after seeing her work and knowing she was a pro at weddings, I let her take the reins and could not have been more impressed. Please book her - for one hour or the whole night -she's worth every penny! Thanks Sage!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/10/15, 16 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very high quality photos and great service.

Profile Picture Sunny, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Sage is absolutely fantastic to work with! She was so helpful and friendly during the planning process, and was so much fun on our wedding day! When she arrived, it was as if we'd met several times before, she made me feel so comfortable, and went right to work setting up our photos. During our ceremony, I didn't notice her at all, but when we got our photos, she had gotten every angle, I don't know how sge moved around so much unnoticed!

Due to the wind, my bangs kept flying around and Sage made sure to stop and make sure they were fixed, even pinning them back for me! You can tell she really takes pride in her work, and wants her brides looking perfect in the photos!

Our photos arrived quickly, and are STUNNING. We could not be happier. I am just so thrilled we had Sage there to capture our wedding day, she was so great to work with!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/21/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

As a photographer myself. I would say I am just a little picky. I found Crown images and I am so happy I did. Best on the island!
Sage was wonderful, very nice and easy to work with. Our wedding photos are beautiful.

Profile Picture sunshine, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews