Crown Images photography by Sage Reviews

Crown Images photography by Sage 1
Crown Images photography by Sage 2
Crown Images photography by Sage 3

Anne · Married on 05/29/2018

Sage is AMAZING! She is one of the most genuine and sweetest people I have ever met. Sage was so much fun to work with. My husband and I felt like we could be ourselves in front of the camera. We couldn't imagine having anyone else capture our wedding day. Our pictures came out absolutely perfect! Sage was timely and punctual. During the whole wedding planning process, she responded to emails in a timely fashion and answered any of the questions we had. We also received all our pictures in just a couple weeks. She went above and beyond! After the Hurricane, our first wedding venue was destroyed and we asked Sage for suggestions and she was so helpful in helping us find a wedding planner. We are so grateful to have met Sage. Now we get to cherish and remember our unforgettable wedding day with her beautiful pictures.
    Thank you Sage!

Crown Images photography by Sage 4
    Crown Images photography by Sage 5
    Crown Images photography by Sage 6
  • Shayna

Shayna · Married on 05/06/2018

Your Perfect St Thomas Photographer!

My husband and I got engaged June 2017. We traveled to St Thomas to plan our destination wedding in July 2017 and I decided we should not only have our engagement photos done in such a beautiful place, much more unique than where we live, but it would be a fantastic opportunity to try out a potential wedding photographer. I did my research-read reviews, looked at Facebook and Instagram profiles for St Thomas photographers. I decided to reach out to Sage and I am so happy that I chose her. She is such a down to earth person and her work is phenomenal. My husband absolutely hates having his picture taken. I'm not sure what her secret is, but Sage was able to capture the most beautiful pictures for our engagement session at Magens Bay. We received a link for our gorgeous photos within a few weeks. Of course we booked her for our destination wedding in May 2018 and I'm so glad we did. It was so wonderful to be able to work with her twice and to capture all of our wonderful memories. She is truly gifted at what she does. The detail and quality of her work is breathtaking. She was such a wonderful person to work with for our special events. I would highly recommend her as your St Thomas photographer!

Melissa · Married on 04/30/2018

I just used Sage last Friday for our engagement photos. I have only seen 5 photos as sneak peaks before she finished the rest and I am already obsessed. Not only are my pictures gorgeous, but Sage was so fun and sweet to work with. She listened to exactly what I wanted and had fun ideas for us to do as well. She was so easy to work with. She was very responsive to all my emails and very flexible with us. I would highly recommend her! I cannot wait to see our photos in a couple weeks! I am going to have sooo much trouble with which ones to frame because I will love them all! Thanks for a great experience and photos Sage!!

Melissa Steffen

Sent on 08/24/2017

Crown Images photography by Sage's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review!!!! I'm so grateful for all the awesome ideas and energy you brought to your session ;)
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 02/23/2018

Sage was amazing to work with. Not only is she responsive, professional and delivers great work - she has a way of making you feel at ease. For a couple who does not feel comfortable being photographed, Sage captured such beautiful moments of our special day. The only problem we have is choosing our favorites amongst the hundreds of gorgeous photos that Sage provided. We recommend Crown Images 100%!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Crown Images photography by Sage's reply:

Dana, Thank you so much for this lovely review and choosing me as your wedding photographer. I had so much fun at your wedding!!! Big Hug, Sage
  • Nia

Nia · Married on 06/01/2017

There are not enough words to express how grateful we are that we chose Sage Hammond with Crown Images for our photography for our big day! She was early and ready to jump right in. We had our first look at 7:00am and she was flexible to work with our every need. During our session, Sage was playful and comforting. We joked around and felt comfortable to be our silly selves while working with her.

You can tell Sage has vast experience and has an eye for the perfect shot! There were many playful details in our photographs that helped make our vision POP! The clarity on our photographs is unbelievable. I am constantly being told our pictures could be images in a bridal magazine.

The worst part of working with Sage, there are SOOOO many beautiful pictures. It is almost impossible to choose which ones we like the best! :)

Sent on 08/08/2017

Crown Images photography by Sage's reply:

This review just made my day!!!!!! Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly enjoyed our time together :) Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Latasha · Married on 04/29/2017

Sage is very professional and is very prompt with her responses. I look forward to meeting you on my wedding day in April.

Thanks you
    Latasha & Erik

• Laysha

Laysha · Married on 04/01/2017

Sage is amazing. She has done photos for me several times. She's ALWAYS worth the price and always incredibly professional. I recently got engaged, so I HAD to have her for my engagement photos. My fiance and I are a little awkward at times, but she made us feel comfortable and she got some amazing pictures for us to use. She totally posted the shoot on Facebook AND she blogged about them, so check them out on her website! (I'm famous on her site--no big deal.) Seriously, if you're doing family photos, engagements, proposals, weddings, etc., etc., Sage is your girl. I just wish she was available for my wedding! ;)

Holly · Married on 02/16/2017

Sage is an amazing photographer and all around the sweetest person. She was perfect from our engagement photos on 2/16/17 to our wedding photos on 2/17/17 and we couldn't have asked for anything more from her. Our family and guests adored her as well. She's very fun, bubbly, sweet, and professional. We couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Crown Images photography by Sage's reply:

Thank you Holly for such a lovely review! I had a wonderful time capturing your wedding day, thank you for having me photographer it ;)

Stacie · Married on 02/13/2017

My husband and I got married in Magen's Bay, St Thomas. When we were looking online at the various beaches to get married at, we came across the picture of the two palm trees and the picture was by Sage. He said "I want to get married there." I said "I want this photographer." And boy are we so happy we did! Our pictures are breathtaking, flawless, and just perfect. Many look like postcards. Anyone who looks through her photographs will see that as well. But what you cannot see is what a great person Sage is- personable, friendly, accommodating and efficient! Not only did she make us feel as if we had known her for months, but she also fulfilled our requests for specific photos, asked us if we had anymore poses/scenes we wanted when she was done, and she never made us feel rushed. She was prompt with delivery of final product as well. Thanks so much Sage!! -Stacie & David Towle

Liz · Married on 02/10/2017

Sage was an absolute joy to work with! Her photography is amazing and we love our wedding photos!! We let her know what we were looking for and she provided great advice that helped us decide where and when to get married so that we could capture the images we wanted on the beach. Sage is so sweet and calm, she really made us feel at ease - very important since we didn't meet her until our wedding day in St. Thomas. We highly, highly recommend Sage and Crown Images!!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/04/2016

Sage was amazing! So easy to work with, professional, talented, and accommodating. My husband and I had never taken professional photos before and we usually prefer being behind the camera, but Sage made us feel extremely comfortable and successfully captured all of our emotions that day. She also managed to incorporate the gorgeous scenery while still focusing on us, which was important to us and Sage has a natural eye for. :) We had a blast working with her and would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Erika · Married on 09/04/2016

I just had my wedding on 9/4/2016 and Sage of Crown Images was amazing! My husband does not like smiling in pictures. Sage made him really comfortable. I actually just got a link to all of the pictures today and I am extremely impressed. Her perspective with the angles of the shots she took is wonderful. Sage was also very good at incorporating my must-haves into the photos. I also really like the fact if you book with Sage, she is your photographer. It's not as if you get someone else for the shoot that you haven't established a relationship with.

If you are getting married in USVI I would highly recommend that you book Sage.

• MrsL

Raquel · Married on 08/14/2016

Absolutely loved working with Sage. From the moment we first contacted her to the end of the night on our wedding day, she was a pleasure to work with. She took so many amazing pictures, and captured moments I don't even remember happening! She is the BEST, hands down! Absolutely worth every penny!

Nicole · Married on 07/15/2016

Sage is an amazing photographer! My husband isn't comfortable in front of the camera and he said that she made him feel comfortable and he knew he was in good hands with a professional. She was funny and had a great attitude. Highly recommend her, you won't be disappointed.

I can't say enough good things about Sage! She was so great to work with and made the whole experience really great. We used her for the ceremony and then did a trash the dress shoot the next day. My husband is NOT a big fan of having his picture taken but she put us totally at ease and the whole thing felt really natural and really reflected our personalities. Everyone loves the pictures and so many of our friends have commented that she's a much better photographer than they had for their weddings stateside. She helped us pick out an area on Trunk Bay Beach which was just perfect. She also sends you a digital copy of all the pictures, which was really important to us- we didn't want to have to pay for every single picture we wanted. If you're getting married in the Caribbean, contact Sage first!!!!

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Sage was so easy to work with! She made my husband and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera (not an easy task). She was good at directing us and patient about getting the shot just right. She showed up on time and ready to go so the day went seamless. She is so nice and I can't wait to see the how the rest of our pictures turned out.

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2016

Sage was amazing ! She helped us capture the most amazing wedding photos ! She knows exactly what it takes to provide you with amazing photo memories . I'm so confident in her work (we haven't received our wedding photos yet, just a few sneak shots, ) that I would highly recommend her for your special event .

Monica · Married on 12/11/2015

Sage is Awesome!!! she is very calm, professional and friendly. I used Crown images for my wedding in December 2015 I received the photos and they are amazing. I definitely recommend her. On my wedding day she went above and beyond to help make my day special, even going out of way to make sure I made it to the beach after my wedding party mistaking took my transportation.

Sage is great and easy to work with to make you feel comfortable on your special day!!! Definitely recommend.

Bryon · Married on 11/19/2015

Sage was amazing. I spoke to 5 different photographers before I found Sage. From the start she made me laugh and feel comfortable. She totally got my vibe and what my husband and I wanted out of our photos. On the day of our wedding she was amazing and everyone loved her. She captured our ceremony and reception beautifully and was even so nice she met back up with us two days later and took us around the island for some of my "must have" photos. Can I just say WOW. She captured it all!! And even though we were on the beach with people all around us when we took our photos they appear as if we are alone on a tropical island all to our selves. We feel so blessed to have found her now our only problem is having over 500 hundred photos and selecting which to put in our frames. I would highly recommend contacting Sage, she was the best!

We hired Sage Hammond to photograph our destination wedding in St. Thomas USVI. This was one of the best decisions that we made thus far. She's very responsive & thorough. She answered our questions, and addressed all of my concerns. I sent her a "Photography Wishlist" prior to the wedding, She sent me a different ideas, a proposed timeline, along with a map of the venue, which help out tremendously because we have never been there before. On our wedding day, I had issues getting through customs resulting in our ceremony starting 25 minutes late. Sage stayed over her scheduled time, managed to get all of our requested photos and then some. She was very pleasant, creative, and professional. Our photos were ready in 1 week. The quality of her work is phenomenal. We are extremely pleased.

Angela · Married on 08/14/2015

Sage was the most fantastic photographer I could have ever hoped for and she greatly exceeded my expectations for my destination wedding photographer.

I found Sage's Instagram page a couple of years ago while searching for photos of St. Thomas and began following her because her wedding photos were unbelievably beautiful. When my boyfriend proposed and we decided to get married in my longtime favorite vacation spot of St. Thomas, I immediately knew Sage would have to be my photographer.

The initial contact with Sage was very easy. She sent me a description of her services, pricing, and links to her view her work. Her pricing was very reasonable and she was very quick to respond to my emails.

The day of the wedding, Sage was INCREDIBLE! She had a presence about her that was not only very professional, but super friendly. She made everyone feel so comfortable while taking photos and was very good at giving direction. She knew all of the right poses for us so we just let her work as we smiled away! She joined us on our sunset sail reception and took photos of everyone having fun and dancing. I had a few special photo requests I had discussed with her several weeks before the wedding, and she remembered them all without me having to remind her. I am so glad she remembered because I would have surely forgotten.

A few days after the wedding, Sage posted a few of our photos on her Facebook and Instagram accounts and they were gorgeous! Within less than two weeks of the wedding, I received the edited photos and was absolutely speechless! The photos were amazing, and she captured every moment we wanted and more.

For me, the photos at my wedding were one of the most important details since they will last a lifetime, and I could not be happier with my decision to hire Sage. Every single guest commented about how wonderful her personality was and how she made them feel so relaxed. She truly has a gift using a camera. We thank you so much, Sage!!

Sage was excellent. I used to live in the USVI and I knew exactly what I had in mind for photography. She was great to deal with from the states, professional, fun to be with and she was great with a tired 3-year old who hadn't napped that day.

I would highly recommend her - the photo's turned out fantastic!!

k · Married on 07/18/2015

Sage was absolutely fantastic in every way. The photos turned out simply stunning and her style of photography is perfect for a tropical island wedding. We had several special photography requests which she was happy to accommodate. Some of our requests were somewhat difficult shots that required excellent timing and she just nailed it! Extremely wonderful to work with both during the shoot and in the days following to get our photo CD and get the photos posted on the internet.

Whenever we go back for an anniversary or family trip - we will book her again for sure for another beach shoot. Thanks, Sage!!

Five stars are not enough to rate Sage. She is sweet, professional, efficient, and very responsive. I contacted her late in the game to photograph my wedding. She was so flexible and patient during the process. On the day of she showed up and just started working her magic! Our pictures from her are everything we wanted and more. They are gorgeous! Sage, you are amazing! I would highly recommend Sage to anyone planning an island wedding!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/10/2015

Sage is amazing! We didn't know a lot of what we initially wanted when planning a destination wedding to St. Thomas, but we knew one thing for sure, we wanted Sage for our photographer. We saw her listed on weddingwire and after looking at her work, we knew we needed her. Luckily she was free! Our wedding day was a whirlwind and we're so lucky to have had Sage to photograph everything. The pics let us re-live our day and look at the little details that we may have missed during the wedding. She was super friendly, and even though we were in a time crunch, she still made sure to not make us feel rushed, and still took the time to make sure she got as many pics as possible. In the months and days leading up to the wedding she was very quick to respond and was willing to take any pics that we just had to have. The day of she still wanted to make sure she was taking the shots we wanted. However, after seeing her work and knowing she was a pro at weddings, I let her take the reins and could not have been more impressed. Please book her - for one hour or the whole night -she's worth every penny! Thanks Sage!!