Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths Reviews

122 | Concord, NH

122 Reviews for Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths

Gwendolyn · event on: 04/09/2016

I used Crown Entertainment for my 40th birthday party. I had a small party with guests ranging from 3 - 70+ years in age. Chris did a wonderful job both playing music that everyone could dance to as well as a bunch of my requests. Chris and the rest of the staff were very accommodating throughout the process and worked with me to make sure my party was a success. Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/12/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2017

Terry, the owner, was our DJ and I can't recommend him highly enough! He was very professional and detail oriented, and had great ideas for us to make all the details of the music perfect. The uplights were gorgeous without making the reception feel like a nightclub, he had excellent equipment so the sound quality was great, and the dance floor was packed the whole night. We are so glad we went with Terry/Crown!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Lauren! Your family and friends were fantastic and I'm glad you trusted us!

Selina · Married on 09/06/2015

DJ Terry is definitely one of the best people to work with. He is kind and cares not only about the couples' opinions but the overall wedding atmosphere for their guests. Terry has many options for various budgets and is very accommodating to items you want to take out or add to a package deal. Terry removed some items that were not needed for us and instead gave us a credit. In the end we received ceremony & reception music service, and 12 uplights. Crown Entertainment is a little on the expensive side, but does is an "all inclusive" type of service. We were very picky about our selection, and it was accommodated to the T. First, an online organization tool is used to set up all that is needed with DJ services (not only types of music, but specifies what song to walk down the isle to, to exit to, to enter as a couple, for wedding party entrance, f/d song, m/s song, last song, no play lists, etc). If this is filled out, it makes it much easier for Terry to go through and see what exactly it is you need. Terry also guides you through parts of your actual wedding (cuing for toasts, introductions & helping to set up the proper lines for this). The photobooth was by far the best decision. It is not an ordinary photobooth, nor is it a person taking the picture, but you do get to design your logo for the picture, every person in the picture is able to receive a photo strip, online photos are available, and one photo strip was set aside in a photo album that each wedding guest signed! This was truly a pleasure to see when the night ended. We had some microphone issues, but we believe it was our JP not positioning it correctly. We would highly recommend Crown!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Selina & Arrin, thanks for the kind words. We put a lot into making the day yours. I loved your song selections, your guests and the venue staff. I've learned to start coaching JPs better on mic placement after this. Thanks for trusting us and please keep in touch! -Terry
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 06/07/2014

Terry from Crown Entertainment helped turn our special day into an amazing celebration, so much so that our guests could not stop talking about what an amazing time they had. Planning a wedding is no small feat, with working with all the various different vendors, schedules, picking this, picking that. Yet working with Terry was so effortless, as he assured us everything would turn out amazing, and amazing it did.

Just 6 months prior to our big day, I lost a very close friend of mine. Terry helped me plan a special tribute to him for during the reception, but because of a last minute emergency, my friend's fiancée was unable to attend. So instead of canceling the whole thing, Terry was able to put together a very funny and touching video from photos of us from my Facebook account, all done on the fly while still entertaining our guests with music. That’s not something that a $500 DJ is going to be able to do nor take the time and effort to do so. I’ve always been a firm believer in that old saying, “You get what you pay for.”

Do you really think that your guests are going to remember about that dessert table that you spent extra money on to be put out at the end of the night? A wedding is a celebration, and it should be remembered as such. Make sure you select vendors that will make certain that your wedding celebration is one that is not easily forgotten. I can assure you that Crown Entertainment is one of those vendors, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Kathleen · Married on 12/31/2013

Terry is exceptional at what he does. He takes the time to get to know you and caters his work to fit exactly what you're looking for. He keeps EVERY party moving smoothly which really reduces the stress for you as a planner.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks Katie! It was such a great night at the Wolfboro Inn. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

We had the pleasure of have DJ Chris being our wedding DJ. He was very professional and extremely nice. Our intros got a little messed up due to some little ones crying and running into the room when it wasn’t their turn(NEVER have small children in your wedding party), but Chris went with the flow and recovered very quickly. We couldn’t have asked Crown Entertainment to do a better job. All of my family and friends were dancing the whole night and everyone was telling me it was the best wedding they have been to in years! Make sure you ask for Chris when you call Crown Entertainment!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Laura · Married on 06/25/2016

We hire Barry for our wedding and were so happy with our decision. He was really easy to work with during the planning and he made our wedding reception SO much fun. My fiance & I loved him and so did our guests! If we were doing it all over again we'd hire Barry again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/24/2016

We had DJ Chris for our outdoor wedding in May. He was awesome, and we are still getting compliments on our DJ months later. Our wedding was fairly non-traditional, and we didn't want to do a lot of the typical things that a DJ does at a wedding. Chris was great at managing this - both at reminding us what would make our guests happy, and listening to what we wanted. We gave him a list of non-pop-culture songs that were hard to find and even harder to fit into a wedding reception, but he did great and played any requests I had immediately. From the cocktail hour to late in the night (he stayed late, kept playing music, and joined the party!), the music fit the joyous mood and made people very happy. I would definitely recommend Crown Entertainment, and especially Chris as your DJ.

Sent on 10/16/2014
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/24/2014

Dj Terry Moran did a great job with the up lighting and photo both and music through out my whole wedding. Hey got a lot of compliments from all my guests 175 of them. I would diffently recommend him to anyone. And I would like him to rock my daughters sweet 16 in 2 years.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Jess · Married on 05/21/2011

We wanted to thank Crown Entertainment so very much for being a part of our wedding day. Not only their professional skills, but their fun and relaxed personality made the planning process and the day-of stress-free - which is pretty much all that a bride can ask for! The recommendations were invaluable, all of the music choices were amazing, and the dancing energy never lagged.

Sent on 12/20/2011

Amber · Married on 08/28/2010

3.5

Terry is awesome. The music was perfect. I can't remember sitting down the whole day. People are still calling my mother-in-law to tell her what a wonderful time they had. Everyone was dancing!! Including my new husband who NEVER dances. Thanks Terry!!

Sent on 11/18/2010

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Amber, thanks for trusting us with your big day. Sometimes daytime weddings can be a challenge, but not with your group of family and friends!
    -Terry

Kallie · Married on 06/09/2018

We had DJ Dee and she was absolutely fabulous to work with!! We highly recommend requesting her. She was full of energy but not over the top—it was a perfect balance for us. We didn't send her a list of music requests, just some genres to choose from and she nailed it. People were dancing all night!!! We had an amazing evening! Thank you DJ Dee! :)

Sent on 06/15/2018

3.0

Our DJ was Terry Moran of Crown Entertainment. He along with his wife provided our DJ and photobooth services along with up lighting and a custom wedding monogram. We could not have been more pleased with their services. The music was absolutely fantastic and appealed to all ages. All night long our dance floor was packed! The photobooth was an absolute riot. I heard that they provided props but my bridesmaids provided our props so I can't comment on the quality of props provided by the company. People had a great time taking pictures, and the best part was that we got a copy of every picture that was taken in the booth that night. Terry's wife created a scrapbook of all of the pictures as the night went on and encouraged everyone to write us a personal message. Looking at this scrapbook now is wonderful and I know it will be even better to look at it years from now. The uplighting looked really good in our venue since we picked a place that didn't have windows and it was nice and dark in there.

Our reception was super fun and exactly what we were looking for. Although we payed a lot for the services provided by Crown Entertainment we feel they were worth every penny. We definitely splurged on getting the best DJ we could, and if we had it to do all over again we wouldn't hesitate to hire Crown Entertainment again and again. Thanks Terry!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Hannah · Married on 09/10/2011

I found Crown Entertainment through a referral of a DJ I had called who was already booked for my wedding date. I am so thrilled to have booked them for my wedding. I can't imagine anyone else doing a better job than Paul did with the help of John for our ceremony and reception. They showed up early enough to set up separate speaker systems for our ceremony and reception site (at the same venue), the music flowed almost perfectly (minor things only I would notice as the bride), and Paul did an amazing job reading the crowd. He spent time talking with me at length before about the type of mood I wanted create for each portion of the day, the types of music I loved, and the types of music I did not love. He was very receptive and open to ideas and worked very well with me to ensure that the music for the day went as planned. Everyone danced the whole night and didn't leave the dance floor. I had many guests compliment me on the amazing job all of my vendors did, especially the DJ. I had many guests come up to me saying that they had the most fun they've ever had at a wedding that night. Many thanks to Terry, Paul, and John for helping us make our special day a memorable one!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Julia · Married on 08/27/2011

3.0

I am so happy that I chose Crown Entertainment for my wedding. DJ Terry Moran was super nice to work with. He was very helpful and they're wedding worksheet helped me alot with planning the ceremony and reception music. They did an excedllent job. The ceremony music was perfect. They did it just as I requested and the timing went perfect with the enterance and exit of my bridal party. During the reception they kept my guests entertained and stayed on point with the music we chose.
    After my wedding I recieved a lot of compliments on the entertainment from my guests. There's nothing I wanted more than to make sure everyone had a great time!

Thank you Crown Entertainment!

Sent on 12/16/2011

Kristin · Married on 04/23/2011

Crown entertainment definitely made our day the most memorable it could be. Even with a freak April snow storm, they were able to do everything as planned. Even a last minute addition to our bride and groom first dance made our time more memorable!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Our late August wedding went off without a hitch and Crown made the party all the more fun. The DJ, Chris, played the perfect array of music that was requested in order to keep the party energy up. A pre-wedding meeting to arrange the events of the day, from the ceremony set up to the dances and speeches was professional and very informative. Everyone loved the photobooth and all the props and the album my husband and I received at the end of the night was a perfect bonus.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

We love seeing these reviews, thanks for your kind words about Chris Makiej and Barry!

Other than a slight billing miscommunication, which Terry quickly corrected, Becky and Jordan did a wonderful job making my day perfect! The music selections were appropriate and the lighting added an amazing effect to our venue.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Antoinette · event on: 03/23/2013

3.5

I rented the photo booth for my daughters Sweet 16. And it was a hit all the teenagers and adults got into it. And the photo album after at the end of the night was even better. I loved the 2 people they sent they worked well with every one..

Sent on 09/25/2013
  • User4264431 · event on: 05/17/2014

3.5

Crown Entertainment was by far the best DJ/EMCEE company we have ever used. Chris was extremely professional and made our event all that it could be and then some. I would 1000% recommend using Chris for any high intensity DJ/EMCEE service. Hat's off to these guys. We'll definitely be using them again for years to come.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

3.0

The dj was great and very accommodating to our special requests

Sent on 07/25/2017

Shaunna · Married on 09/16/2017

3.8
      3.5

Crown Entertainment was wonderful to work with. Sara was very responsive and I even got to talk initially to the owner when I was searching for DJ companies. Jon was our DJ and he was great. There were a few small hiccups but it was all in all a great experience with Crown Entertainment!

Sent on 10/06/2017