Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths Reviews

123 | Concord, NH

123 Reviews for Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths

Casey · Married on 08/29/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Terry and his crew at Crown Entertainment! From our first meeting, we knew we were dealing with a true professional. Terry is incredibly experienced, talented, totally reliable, and most importantly has a great personality. My husband and I instantly knew we had to secure DJ Terry for our wedding. We used Crown Entertainment for a variety of services. At Terry’s suggestion we decided to use amplification for the ceremony. I am so grateful he brought this to our attention because with an outdoor ceremony on the water, our guests would have otherwise been unable to hear the most meaningful moments of our wedding, including the musicians and the touching words of our officiant. The equipment was completely unobtrusive, yet made a world of difference.

One important quality we wanted in a DJ (in addition to playing great music) was an ability to keep everything running smoothly, guiding guests throughout the wedding. Terry and his 2nd DJ did not miss a beat. Working with our vendors, Terry perfectly coordinated all phases of the reception from the bridal party entrance, to the first dance, to the speeches, to the cake cutting, to the dancing. Knowing he was in control gave me such ease and allowed me to have fun and enjoy our day. Terry’s choice of music was spot on. Guests of all age-groups were on the dance floor throughout the night. Incorporating our personal taste and style into the reception, Terry played all our musical requests (which were A LOT!!), yet used his experience to know what songs to play and when. Finally, our reception was in a big white tent, and Terry’s use of uplights provided a perfect balance to create a more fun and intimate ambiance. Crown Entertainment’s commitment to their clients is unsurpassed. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding, or any event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Casey and Mike, thanks for the kind words, it really means a lot to us. It's great to see clients appreciate all the insight that I offer for your big day. Your guests were fantastic and I really enjoyed this day at Misslewood.

I wouldn't change anything. I had the photobooth for my wedding and everything went well and the guy was very friendly.

Sent on 09/14/2014
  • User4275590 · event on 06/21/2014

Jeremy was our DJ for a graduation party. He was outstanding. He entertained teenagers, children and adults. It's not easy catering to all these age groups at the same time but he did an outstanding job. Everyone raved about our party and couldn't stop talking about what a great kid our DJ was!!!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Danielle · event on 06/12/2014

I have had the pleasure of hiring Crown Entertainment and Marketing for several years now. Every year, the Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce hosts a panel discussion and we decided it was important to bring in a professional to provide microphones and sound. It has made all the difference. Without Crown Entertainment and Marketing this event would not come across as professional and well-organized.

This year, Jeremy was on sight to set up and make sure the sound went off without a hitch during the event. Jeremy was helpful, extremely professional and made a point to come ask me how the event went. It's the added interested and little touches that truly set Crown Entertainment and Marketing aside from the competition!

Owner Terry Moran is innovative and always willing to lend a hand and go the extra mile!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Ronald · Married on 05/25/2014

Crown Entertainment was a pleasure to work with from the very first meeting. Terry listened to everything we wanted and planned an event that perfectly matched our preferences and the preferences of our guests. We have received so many compliments from our family and friends on the music and videos at our wedding. Every single minute was perfect. We were enjoying the entertainment so much we extended the event. We can't say enough nice things about Crowne Entertainment. If you are lucky enough to secure their time do not hesitate. Book immediately!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Ronnie your wedding was a fantastic experience all the way around. I'm glad we could tune into what you wanted to execute and give you exactly that. Great people and great musical picks by you made it a night to remember. Thanks again.

Stefanie · event on 05/17/2014

We hired Crown Entertainment to provide tweet-to-screen services at our three commencement ceremonies for the past two years and could not be happier. Jordan was our technician this year and he was outstanding. Professional, courteous, and able. At such a large scale, public event as commencement can be, he remained aware of our brand and was quick on his feet. The tweet-to-screen services has elevated our social media presence on campus, and has elevated the families and students experience at commencement. Thank you, Crown Entertainment!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Pia · Married on 05/10/2014

We are very happy with how the wedding turned out. Our guests enjoyed themselves very much :)
    We were running a little late because of the photo shoot and the fact that it was so hard to bustle my dress! Chris was very personable and tried to keep everything on time. He was great at making us feel at ease too. As you said, he is good with the mic and comfortable in front of a big crowd.
    Many guests said the song selection was very good. It seemed to have catered to majority of the people at the wedding. I honestly was too busy to have noticed it but the mere fact we had people always on the dance floor was a good sign.
    The lighting was phenomenal. it was absolutely breathtaking and just turned the entire evening magical. We saw the colors change from outside the room, and it was so beautiful. Jordan and Katie did a phenomenal job.
    The monogram border was very sharp and clear, the names not so much. I am guessing it was because it was the pink color I had chosen.
    There were some slight technical difficulties like the First Dance video not starting on time and the Parent Video ending too soon before the last few slides were shown. The song for the Last Dance also was different from what we had requested, but it worked well for the group of people (better than our initial choice, I think) that were still with us at that time.
    Overall it was a wonderful experience. Thank you so much Terry!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Terry did an absolutely perfect job at my wedding! He played every song that my husband and I asked for and kept everyone on the dance floor! He even took over the role of event coordinator, as mine was missing in action for most of the night. He made sure every part of my wedding went smoothly from the ceremony, to the cutting of the cake, to making sure all the guests were where they needed to be to share in each moment with us and most of all...be entertained!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Terry did an amazing job at our wedding in Charleston, SC! He made sure every part of the wedding went smoothly, even taking the place of our own wedding coordinator when she failed to initiate certain events of our wedding! He had everyone on the dance floor for the entire reception and my guests still are telling me how much fun they had dancing at my wedding to the perfect variety of music. A++++ for Terry Moran, I guarantee you an amazing wedding if he is your DJ! He will work to make your wedding the day you dreamed of and has the experience and reviews to prove it!

Sent on 12/03/2014

jill · Married on 01/18/2014

Terry was awesome to work with! very professional, and listened to exactly what i wanted! Everyone at my wedding, was so impressed with him. My bf is now using him as well for her wedding! the dance floor was never empty! thank you! highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Jill! It was great working with your family again after spinning at your sister's wedding. Please keep in touch.

Evelyn · Married on 01/03/2014

Jon did a marvelous job at my daughter's wedding. He kept the event moving along and was a lot of fun. Thank you very much for making my daughter's day memorable.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Evelyn - we were glad to be a part of this great day at the Harris Pelham Inn! Keep in touch. -Terry

Gene · event on 12/21/2013

This was the 4th year that I've had Crown Entertainment (DJ Terry Moran and DJ Becky) at my annual "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party" for charity. Crown Entertainment is amazing and always goes above and beyond. They truly are the "party room" by the end of the night where everyone flocks to party and dance (there's several rooms with entertainment at my party). The lighting, plasma TVs, music and especially the photo booth are a gigantic hit and truly are a unique form of DJ entertainment that I and everyone who has attended this party have ever seen before. There's not many DJs, if at all in the area that can give you this type of package. I can say with full confidence that you will not be disappointed to hire Crown Entertainment for your party or event needs!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks Gene! Raising $15K for Make-A-Wish and The Children's Hospital at Dartmouth holds a special place in my heart. I'm glad we are able to work on this event year after year. - Terry

Paul · Married on 11/16/2013

Terry and his crew did an unbelievable job at our wedding. He is very professional and extremely flexible. He truly has your best interests in mind and will work with you to ensure that your wedding is exactly how you want it. Not only did he provide the entertainment for our reception, but he also set up all of the sound and took care of the music ques for our ceremony. At the reception, the dancefloor was packed all night. Terry kept it moving with an eclectic mix of old school, new hits, classic party jams, and slow songs to dance to with loved ones. We had a lot of special music requests that Terry was able to find and integrate into his set flawlessly. The lighting he set up was perfect and the video screens added a unique dimension to our party. The photobooth was also a big hit with our guests. Not only did each guest get their own photos to take home, we also got a beautiful, personalized book with everyone's photobooth pictures and well wishes. At and since our wedding, we have received nothing but positive feedback and many compliments on the elegance of the room setup, the photobooth, and especially the music. A very big thank you to Terry and his crew for helping to make our day a huge success!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

PJ, thank you for the nice words. I knew the DJ/Video Screen/Uplight/Photobooth combination would be great for a crowd of your size at the Renaissance Hotel. I appreciate you trusting us with your big day. Please keep in touch and good luck with the baby!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/19/2013

I saw DJ Chris McClure perform a friend's wedding back in 2012 and I knew right away that I had found my DJ. Chris was so easy to work with! We wanted a classy, yet fun reception and Chris proved to be the best man for the job!
    We had a small ceremony outside, which we had Crown Entertainment provide the music, extra sound system, and wireless mics for. The music suggestions Chris had were very tasteful and elegant. The ceremony went perfectly!
    On to the reception....Chris was AWESOME for our intros! He had the crowd excited and ready to go for our entrance, which personally made my whole night. To see all of my family and friends up and dancing to our intro song (What is Love? which he timed PERFECTLY) was the highlight. Chris had people on the dancefloor all night, which was exactly what I had wanted in a DJ. He was professional, yet fun which made it easy for our guests to interact with him. He played music that all of our guests (ranging 97-6 in age) were able to dance to. He was simply amazing.
    We also used Crown's photobooth which came with a personal attendant. Becky was so much fun and my guests LOVED interacting with her. If it wasnt for my husband and I, I would say Becky was the most popular person of the night! The photo album we recieved at the end of the night was so amazing and the perfect keepsake of the night. My friends loved being able to see their photos online too, something not a lot the other companies I looked at did.
    Having a company that offered ceremony services, a DJ, uplighting, dance lighting, and a photobooth made everything so much easier and less stressful for us. I reccommend this company and DJ Chris McClure to everyone I know.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Kaitlin, Thanks for taking the time to write this. Chris often doesn't get the recognition that he deserves for the way the plans and executes at events. I'm glad you were happy. We love what we do! -Terry

Amy · Married on 10/13/2013

Terry Moran was fantastic and we couldn't of asked for a better DJ at our wedding. He was there from the beginning open to questions and we loved how he set up video chats with us to make it a more personal meeting. His goal is to make you happy and set the perfect flow of your wedding day. That is exactly what he did. Terry knew exactly when to play music to please all generations and the dance floor was rocking all night! He played all the songs on our "must play" list. The guests that I talked to were so amazed with Terry and his assistant with the whole wedding process. I was told many times that it was the best wedding that they have gone to in a long time! (That compliment made me ecstatic). I highly recommend Crown Entertainment to those who are looking for stress-free planning and a wicked fun time!!! Thank you Terry!!

Amy & Shaun- 10.13.13 Waterville Valley

Sent on 10/19/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Amy, What a fun day this was! Your crowd was fantastic and the setting at WV was just beautiful. Thanks for requesting such a great set of tunes for me to play. - Terry

Kaitlin · Married on 09/28/2013

Our wedding just would not have been the same without Terry as our DJ! I have never seen so many people who don't usually dance, rip up the dance floor all night! My husband and I included! We also got the photo booth through crown and it was the best investment we made! The photo scrapbook we got to look at after the wedding allowed us to really see how much fun people had! Awesome candids as well as blackmail for later ;-) Everyone that I have spoken to that came to our wedding said it was the best one they've been to in a long time! I truly cannot thank Terry and his assistants enough for all they did!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Kaitlin, all the planning worked out perfect! So happy for you and Derek. It was sweet to see him get 'iced' during the garter! 8 years together and you planned a perfect day. The crowd was so fun, and the photobooth and lights really made the tent at the Colonial Hotel take a on a new look. I hope you like the video log on youtube. Thanks for trusting us and keep in touch!
    -Terry

Adam · Married on 09/28/2013

Jon was so professional and made our wedding amazing. He kept us on time, played a great mix of music. When the wedding was done everyone was still dancing and did not want to leave the dance floor. He got everyone, and I mean everyone to go out there and dance and made the flow of the night great. I have already told a few friends about him and if you want a nice talented DJ go with Jon.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Adam, Thanks for giving us your feedback, it means a lot. We are lucky to have Jon on our team.
    - Terry

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2013

We had DJ Becky for our wedding reception and I have NO regrets. Becky and the Crown Entertainment team made our wedding a huge success. All of our guests were up and dancing the entire night! Becky was very easy to work with. She was able to set up webcam meetings that made planning our wedding extremely easy since my husband and I have virtually opposite schedules. During our reception, she kept all of our intros and other pleasantries on schedule. She ROCKED the dancefloor! There was such a variety to the music and she was very accomadating to every music request we had.
    Our photobooth attendant Jordan had all of our guests laughing and was such a pleasure to work with.
    The lighting we selected matched our colors perfectly and truly transformed the reception hall. I would reccomend Crown Entertainment and specifically Becky to anyone who is looking for the night of a lifetime and I will deffinetly be using this company for any event I have in the future.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Nicole, thanks for taking the time to highlight DJ Becky & Jordan. They are a great team and have a lot of fun at our events. Becky has been very successful with us because of positive and fun attitude. I'm glad the production you chose helped your day be exactly what you wanted. -Terry

Shaunna · Married on 09/14/2013

Terry & Crown Entertainment were fantastic! It has now been a little over a month since our wedding and we are STILL hearing rave reviews from all of our guests! The dance floor was packed from beginning to end - one perfect song selection after another. From our first conference call straight through the wedding night, Terry made sure we wouldn't have to worry about a thing! We were even surprised with custom up lighting :) One of the most important investments for your big day is entertainment, and Crown Entertainment is the best choice!

We honestly can't thank you enough! We are recommending you to everyone we know!!

Mike & Shaunna

Sent on 10/24/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Shaunna, thanks so much for trusting us with your big day. The crowd and musical choices were absolutely fantastic. Waterville is great for fall weddings and the day was perfect. DJ Jon and I had a great time with your crowd, playing a lot of non-traditional wedding stuff is always nice. Mike just might be the tallest groom I have ever worked with! I hope you like the youtube video log. Please keep in touch. -Terry

Terry provided excellent DJ services and uplighting for my wedding. I believe music is one of the most important aspects of a wedding and I was very impressed with Terry. The dance floor was packed all night. Terry is excellent at reading a crowd, pleasing all generations, and providing a good flow to the event. Very professional and responsive company. Listens to what you want.

I would recommend Terry and Crown Entertainment in a second.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Ali - I love it when a bride wants to include all of the different genres and decades of music in her wedding. Crowds that show up want to have fun at any age, and you giving me great choices made the day a great success! Your family and friends were terrific and I was happy to work with them all again after your brother's wedding. Tell everyone I said hello and thanks again. - Terry

Jeremy · Married on 08/18/2013

Crown entertainment is always there for you! They did an amazing job through the whole process! Not only was the dancing/music/games set up perfectly, but even when our venue messed up on little things, Terry and Crown Ent. were there to help! (getting tables pushed together, drinks, being served, you know, little things) They go above and beyond for you and your day, they are not just there to set up, play music, and leave. They make it personal and strive to make you happy. They are there to make your wedding day perfect and make it exactly how you want it. My new wife could not stop talking about how Terry would ask, "is your day perfect? Is it everything you wanted?" She really appreciated that, and like they say Happy Wife, Happy Life! Thank you Crown for everything!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Jeremy - thanks so much for trusting me with your big day. I know you had other options and I'm glad you went with us. Weather was great, and your happy, stress-free bride made it a perfect day. I'm glad we got to incorporate all the elements you wanted, and the pics came out fantastic. DJ Jon and I had a blast that day. Let's get together up the lake this summer. Take care. - Terry

Request Jon for your DJ! He was knowledgable and helpful ahead of time. He absolutely went out of his way to meet our needs and answer all of our questions and concerns. Jon really made it easy and stress free. He was prompt and timely on our wedding day, and had a bright personality that all the guests enjoyed. The music was definitely a highlight of the event for our guests. I would gladly hire Jon again for other events.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks again for this feedback, lady! Jon was raving about the fun that your guests had all night. -Terry

Alison · Married on 07/05/2013

Terry Moran, DJ and owner of Crown Entertainment was absolutely FANTASTIC. My husband and I both have very different style of music we enjoy, and Terry was able to accomodate both our styles and make us both happy. There was never a single moment when the dance floor wasn't jam-packed! I have been to many weddings where the dance floor is empty, but everyone was moving all night long and all complimented us on our DJ choice. Terry guided us through the night instructing us when to eat, throw the boquet, cut the cake, etc. It was nice not to have to worry about the flow of the evening; Terry handled everything.

I would highly recommend Crown Entertainment to anyone who is looking for a great DJ! You will not be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Ali - Not often do we get to go to the Ocean in CT for a wedding, but this was worth the trip. Nice to see your family again and watch everyone have such a great time. I think the uplighting really made this venue 'pop' and you can see how great the pics came out. We are going to feature some of your pics on our site! Jordan and I had a great day, we appreciate you trusting us with your wedding. I will see you and Eric at the Charleston, SC wedding I am spinning for your cousin in May -Terry

Terry and his assistant were exactly what we were looking for in a DJ. We wanted great music without a lot of talking, and he provided just that. He played the songs we requested, communicated well with the bridal party and wedding planner to make sure introductions to the reception, our first dance, the father/daughter, mother/son dance and cake cutting went accordingly. I highly recommend Crown Entertainment. He helped make our wedding night memorable and especially fun!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Paul · Married on 05/31/2013

I hosted a 50th surprise Birthday party for a dear friend in May of 2013 and Jonathon was the DJ. He was very professional and a pleasure to be around. I found that Crown Entertainment was easy to work with and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them for any future functions. Paul.

Sent on 10/11/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Paul, thanks for taking to the time to give Jonathan a nice review. He works very hard for us and his clients and we are lucky to have him. -Terry