Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths Reviews

122 | Concord, NH

122 Reviews for Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths

jill · Married on 01/18/2014

Terry was awesome to work with! very professional, and listened to exactly what i wanted! Everyone at my wedding, was so impressed with him. My bf is now using him as well for her wedding! the dance floor was never empty! thank you! highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Jill! It was great working with your family again after spinning at your sister's wedding. Please keep in touch.

Evelyn · Married on 01/03/2014

Jon did a marvelous job at my daughter's wedding. He kept the event moving along and was a lot of fun. Thank you very much for making my daughter's day memorable.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Evelyn - we were glad to be a part of this great day at the Harris Pelham Inn! Keep in touch. -Terry

Paul · Married on 11/16/2013

Terry and his crew did an unbelievable job at our wedding. He is very professional and extremely flexible. He truly has your best interests in mind and will work with you to ensure that your wedding is exactly how you want it. Not only did he provide the entertainment for our reception, but he also set up all of the sound and took care of the music ques for our ceremony. At the reception, the dancefloor was packed all night. Terry kept it moving with an eclectic mix of old school, new hits, classic party jams, and slow songs to dance to with loved ones. We had a lot of special music requests that Terry was able to find and integrate into his set flawlessly. The lighting he set up was perfect and the video screens added a unique dimension to our party. The photobooth was also a big hit with our guests. Not only did each guest get their own photos to take home, we also got a beautiful, personalized book with everyone's photobooth pictures and well wishes. At and since our wedding, we have received nothing but positive feedback and many compliments on the elegance of the room setup, the photobooth, and especially the music. A very big thank you to Terry and his crew for helping to make our day a huge success!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

PJ, thank you for the nice words. I knew the DJ/Video Screen/Uplight/Photobooth combination would be great for a crowd of your size at the Renaissance Hotel. I appreciate you trusting us with your big day. Please keep in touch and good luck with the baby!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/19/2013

I saw DJ Chris McClure perform a friend's wedding back in 2012 and I knew right away that I had found my DJ. Chris was so easy to work with! We wanted a classy, yet fun reception and Chris proved to be the best man for the job!
    We had a small ceremony outside, which we had Crown Entertainment provide the music, extra sound system, and wireless mics for. The music suggestions Chris had were very tasteful and elegant. The ceremony went perfectly!
    On to the reception....Chris was AWESOME for our intros! He had the crowd excited and ready to go for our entrance, which personally made my whole night. To see all of my family and friends up and dancing to our intro song (What is Love? which he timed PERFECTLY) was the highlight. Chris had people on the dancefloor all night, which was exactly what I had wanted in a DJ. He was professional, yet fun which made it easy for our guests to interact with him. He played music that all of our guests (ranging 97-6 in age) were able to dance to. He was simply amazing.
    We also used Crown's photobooth which came with a personal attendant. Becky was so much fun and my guests LOVED interacting with her. If it wasnt for my husband and I, I would say Becky was the most popular person of the night! The photo album we recieved at the end of the night was so amazing and the perfect keepsake of the night. My friends loved being able to see their photos online too, something not a lot the other companies I looked at did.
    Having a company that offered ceremony services, a DJ, uplighting, dance lighting, and a photobooth made everything so much easier and less stressful for us. I reccommend this company and DJ Chris McClure to everyone I know.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Kaitlin, Thanks for taking the time to write this. Chris often doesn't get the recognition that he deserves for the way the plans and executes at events. I'm glad you were happy. We love what we do! -Terry

Amy · Married on 10/13/2013

Terry Moran was fantastic and we couldn't of asked for a better DJ at our wedding. He was there from the beginning open to questions and we loved how he set up video chats with us to make it a more personal meeting. His goal is to make you happy and set the perfect flow of your wedding day. That is exactly what he did. Terry knew exactly when to play music to please all generations and the dance floor was rocking all night! He played all the songs on our "must play" list. The guests that I talked to were so amazed with Terry and his assistant with the whole wedding process. I was told many times that it was the best wedding that they have gone to in a long time! (That compliment made me ecstatic). I highly recommend Crown Entertainment to those who are looking for stress-free planning and a wicked fun time!!! Thank you Terry!!

Amy & Shaun- 10.13.13 Waterville Valley

Sent on 10/19/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Amy, What a fun day this was! Your crowd was fantastic and the setting at WV was just beautiful. Thanks for requesting such a great set of tunes for me to play. - Terry

Kaitlin · Married on 09/28/2013

Our wedding just would not have been the same without Terry as our DJ! I have never seen so many people who don't usually dance, rip up the dance floor all night! My husband and I included! We also got the photo booth through crown and it was the best investment we made! The photo scrapbook we got to look at after the wedding allowed us to really see how much fun people had! Awesome candids as well as blackmail for later ;-) Everyone that I have spoken to that came to our wedding said it was the best one they've been to in a long time! I truly cannot thank Terry and his assistants enough for all they did!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Kaitlin, all the planning worked out perfect! So happy for you and Derek. It was sweet to see him get 'iced' during the garter! 8 years together and you planned a perfect day. The crowd was so fun, and the photobooth and lights really made the tent at the Colonial Hotel take a on a new look. I hope you like the video log on youtube. Thanks for trusting us and keep in touch!
    -Terry

Adam · Married on 09/28/2013

Jon was so professional and made our wedding amazing. He kept us on time, played a great mix of music. When the wedding was done everyone was still dancing and did not want to leave the dance floor. He got everyone, and I mean everyone to go out there and dance and made the flow of the night great. I have already told a few friends about him and if you want a nice talented DJ go with Jon.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Adam, Thanks for giving us your feedback, it means a lot. We are lucky to have Jon on our team.
    - Terry

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2013

We had DJ Becky for our wedding reception and I have NO regrets. Becky and the Crown Entertainment team made our wedding a huge success. All of our guests were up and dancing the entire night! Becky was very easy to work with. She was able to set up webcam meetings that made planning our wedding extremely easy since my husband and I have virtually opposite schedules. During our reception, she kept all of our intros and other pleasantries on schedule. She ROCKED the dancefloor! There was such a variety to the music and she was very accomadating to every music request we had.
    Our photobooth attendant Jordan had all of our guests laughing and was such a pleasure to work with.
    The lighting we selected matched our colors perfectly and truly transformed the reception hall. I would reccomend Crown Entertainment and specifically Becky to anyone who is looking for the night of a lifetime and I will deffinetly be using this company for any event I have in the future.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Nicole, thanks for taking the time to highlight DJ Becky & Jordan. They are a great team and have a lot of fun at our events. Becky has been very successful with us because of positive and fun attitude. I'm glad the production you chose helped your day be exactly what you wanted. -Terry

Shaunna · Married on 09/14/2013

Terry & Crown Entertainment were fantastic! It has now been a little over a month since our wedding and we are STILL hearing rave reviews from all of our guests! The dance floor was packed from beginning to end - one perfect song selection after another. From our first conference call straight through the wedding night, Terry made sure we wouldn't have to worry about a thing! We were even surprised with custom up lighting :) One of the most important investments for your big day is entertainment, and Crown Entertainment is the best choice!

We honestly can't thank you enough! We are recommending you to everyone we know!!

Mike & Shaunna

Sent on 10/24/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Shaunna, thanks so much for trusting us with your big day. The crowd and musical choices were absolutely fantastic. Waterville is great for fall weddings and the day was perfect. DJ Jon and I had a great time with your crowd, playing a lot of non-traditional wedding stuff is always nice. Mike just might be the tallest groom I have ever worked with! I hope you like the youtube video log. Please keep in touch. -Terry

Terry provided excellent DJ services and uplighting for my wedding. I believe music is one of the most important aspects of a wedding and I was very impressed with Terry. The dance floor was packed all night. Terry is excellent at reading a crowd, pleasing all generations, and providing a good flow to the event. Very professional and responsive company. Listens to what you want.

I would recommend Terry and Crown Entertainment in a second.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Ali - I love it when a bride wants to include all of the different genres and decades of music in her wedding. Crowds that show up want to have fun at any age, and you giving me great choices made the day a great success! Your family and friends were terrific and I was happy to work with them all again after your brother's wedding. Tell everyone I said hello and thanks again. - Terry

Jeremy · Married on 08/18/2013

Crown entertainment is always there for you! They did an amazing job through the whole process! Not only was the dancing/music/games set up perfectly, but even when our venue messed up on little things, Terry and Crown Ent. were there to help! (getting tables pushed together, drinks, being served, you know, little things) They go above and beyond for you and your day, they are not just there to set up, play music, and leave. They make it personal and strive to make you happy. They are there to make your wedding day perfect and make it exactly how you want it. My new wife could not stop talking about how Terry would ask, "is your day perfect? Is it everything you wanted?" She really appreciated that, and like they say Happy Wife, Happy Life! Thank you Crown for everything!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Jeremy - thanks so much for trusting me with your big day. I know you had other options and I'm glad you went with us. Weather was great, and your happy, stress-free bride made it a perfect day. I'm glad we got to incorporate all the elements you wanted, and the pics came out fantastic. DJ Jon and I had a blast that day. Let's get together up the lake this summer. Take care. - Terry

Request Jon for your DJ! He was knowledgable and helpful ahead of time. He absolutely went out of his way to meet our needs and answer all of our questions and concerns. Jon really made it easy and stress free. He was prompt and timely on our wedding day, and had a bright personality that all the guests enjoyed. The music was definitely a highlight of the event for our guests. I would gladly hire Jon again for other events.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Thanks again for this feedback, lady! Jon was raving about the fun that your guests had all night. -Terry

Alison · Married on 07/05/2013

Terry Moran, DJ and owner of Crown Entertainment was absolutely FANTASTIC. My husband and I both have very different style of music we enjoy, and Terry was able to accomodate both our styles and make us both happy. There was never a single moment when the dance floor wasn't jam-packed! I have been to many weddings where the dance floor is empty, but everyone was moving all night long and all complimented us on our DJ choice. Terry guided us through the night instructing us when to eat, throw the boquet, cut the cake, etc. It was nice not to have to worry about the flow of the evening; Terry handled everything.

I would highly recommend Crown Entertainment to anyone who is looking for a great DJ! You will not be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Ali - Not often do we get to go to the Ocean in CT for a wedding, but this was worth the trip. Nice to see your family again and watch everyone have such a great time. I think the uplighting really made this venue 'pop' and you can see how great the pics came out. We are going to feature some of your pics on our site! Jordan and I had a great day, we appreciate you trusting us with your wedding. I will see you and Eric at the Charleston, SC wedding I am spinning for your cousin in May -Terry

Terry and his assistant were exactly what we were looking for in a DJ. We wanted great music without a lot of talking, and he provided just that. He played the songs we requested, communicated well with the bridal party and wedding planner to make sure introductions to the reception, our first dance, the father/daughter, mother/son dance and cake cutting went accordingly. I highly recommend Crown Entertainment. He helped make our wedding night memorable and especially fun!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Paul · Married on 05/31/2013

I hosted a 50th surprise Birthday party for a dear friend in May of 2013 and Jonathon was the DJ. He was very professional and a pleasure to be around. I found that Crown Entertainment was easy to work with and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them for any future functions. Paul.

Sent on 10/11/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Paul, thanks for taking to the time to give Jonathan a nice review. He works very hard for us and his clients and we are lucky to have him. -Terry

Joseph · Married on 10/27/2012

We had decided to hire Chris as the DJ for our wedding, mainly because we had used him for some of our functions in the past. Chris and Terry were extremely helpful with planning the day and made sure all of our concerns and worries were addressed. They made some great suggestions that really helped make the logistics of this crazy day a lot easier. Because of the wide age range of my family, I was very concerned that Chris would be able to play the appropriate music for everyone, from my grandparents, down to my 3 year old cousins. I wanted to be sure that everyone would have a great time and want to dance. From the classics, to great current party music, Chris chose the right songs and styles all through the event. His announcements and transitions were smooth and the dance floor stayed full during the entire event. I truly feel that due to Chris' laid back attitude and his DJ talent, it really made our day great.
    The added touches of the up lighting and the photo booth ensured that the room looked elegant and every guest got a keepsake from the wedding, showing how much fun they had. We highly recommend the team at Crown Entertainment to trust with the biggest day of your life!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Joe, Chris has such a great musical range. I credit his dad to opening him up to all types of music when he was a kid! He cares so much about these events and I'm glad it shows. Please keep in touch. -Terry

Jenn · Married on 10/12/2012

We chose to have Crown Entertainment as our DJ provider and DJ Terry Moran was outstanding!! We chose to have him provide music and microphones/stereo system for our ceremony and then also to handle the reception. Not only did Crown Entertainment provide our music but we also had them provide uplighting for our venue (a great addition!!!) And included in the uplighting package was a custom monogram for the dance floor-- which made for some really great photos!! Terry was wonderful to work with during the planning process, always responsive to our emails and calls-- and he kept our guests on the dance floor all night. We've received lots of complements from guest who loved Terry-- and want to book him for their own events. We highly recommend checking him out!!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths's reply:

Jenn, Church Landing is beautiful (I got married there too!) but the addition of uplights and monogram really make the room pop. Your group of family and friends were absolutely fantastic to work with. All the special touches, like the 'Beer Pope' and hockey theme made the day incredibly unique. Thanks for the referral to your friends and we will see you again this summer! Go Bruins! - Terry

Christine · Married on 09/22/2012

Terry you were beyond amazing. We literally had to kick our friends out to the pub because they wouldn't leave the dance floor. Everyone loved you and you read the crowd so well even the couple who were married 47 years stayed out dancing!!! We can't thank you enough for being such a crucial part of our wedding day and making it so memorable. Jordan was awesome with the photobooth too! We're recommending you to everyone. :)

Sent on 09/24/2012

Michele · Married on 08/18/2012

Terry was absolutely amazing. He truly took the time to make sure that this was a wonderful event. Everyone stayed on the dance floor the entire night. Not only were his song selections exactly what we wanted but he also used some great up lighting that made it a great party.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Danielle · event on: 06/12/2014

I have had the pleasure of hiring Crown Entertainment and Marketing for several years now. Every year, the Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce hosts a panel discussion and we decided it was important to bring in a professional to provide microphones and sound. It has made all the difference. Without Crown Entertainment and Marketing this event would not come across as professional and well-organized.

This year, Jeremy was on sight to set up and make sure the sound went off without a hitch during the event. Jeremy was helpful, extremely professional and made a point to come ask me how the event went. It's the added interested and little touches that truly set Crown Entertainment and Marketing aside from the competition!

Owner Terry Moran is innovative and always willing to lend a hand and go the extra mile!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Jillian · Married on 06/16/2012

Terry was the best DJ ever! I told him i wanted all motown and oldies and he nailed it. He wasn't a announcer, just an awesome guy who played great music.

Sent on 06/23/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2012

Terry and his crew at Crown entertainment did a fantastic job at our wedding! I am very particular with my music and Terry went above and beyond to deliver a flawless service. I truly believe that the DJ can make our break the party, and Terry MADE the party and kept it going all night long. I would highly recommend Crown Entertainment for any event!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Jeff & Jenn · Married on 10/29/2011

Terry was awesome from the get go! He responded to every email or call very quickly and was super easy to work with. He has a great deail of experience so it did not take much explaining for him to "get" what we wanted for our reception. The up-lighting, text screen, monogram & music made our night. We also used the photo booth which was a huge hit. The attendant working the booth was super friendly & helpful to all our guests. I would recommend Terry & co for all events!!

Sent on 02/18/2012

I absolutely loved Chris' services for my wedding day. From the planning to the execution, everything was perfect! He was so easy to work with and gave my tons of suggestions and advice. He always answered my questions in a timely manner. Terry also helped a lot with the planning and they are quite the team! I was a little nervous as there was a larger older crowd, but Chris had the dance floor rocking the whole night and took suggestions. I received many compliments on what a great D.J he was. He also created a wonderful ambiance with the lighting that looked gorgeous. He made us so happy. I would highly recommend Chris and Crown Entertainment to anyone for a spectacular wedding day!

Sent on 01/23/2013
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 09/05/2011

Terry did such an amazing job with our wedding ceremony music, reception music, and the fantastic uplighting and monogramming of our names :) the whole time we were planning he made sure to do everything to our exact specifications as well as when we gave him free reign he knew exactly what we wanted and made our wedding an absolutely amazing evening! We had several compliments on the lighting, music, and monogramming from all of our guests. We told Terry to play mostly what he felt our crowd would enjoy and he definitely has the gift of reading crowds because our dance floor was packed all night!! We would definitely recommend Crown Entertainment to ANYONE planning a special occasion!!

Sent on 10/03/2011