Crowd Pleasers Professional Entertainment Reviews

17 | Madison, MS

17 Reviews for Crowd Pleasers Professional Entertainment

Mary Brooke · Married on 04/16/2016

Rob was great at our reception! His music had everybody on the dance floor. He was great to work with. My husband and I highly recommend him :)

Sent on 05/26/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/20/2015

Rob was fantastic! I was nervous about hiring a DJ online and was thinking about skipping it. So glad I changed my mind!!! We had such a great time and Rob was so accommodating and flexible. He got everyone up and dancing. He manned the photo booth and I can't wait to see all of those pictures. He did great doing both and keeping smiles on everyone's faces. He even taught us about crabbing (we tried it with some success). He was very easy to get in touch with before hand and actually the main reason I went with him was his responsiveness. We were two weeks away when we decided to get a DJ. Honestly he made the reception amazing and everyone kept saying how great the DJ was the next couple of days. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Hollyn · Married on 11/07/2015

Rob was an absolute blast to work with! Everyone had a great time at the wedding and could not stop talking about the music. He also provided a photobooth which the guests loved! I would recommend him to anyone that needed a DJ for any type of event!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Katie · Married on 06/27/2015

Rob at Crows Pleasers entertainment did a WONDERFUL job! I cannot express how happy that I am that I chose them. I found them on weddingwire, and at first was a little apprehensive since I found a DJ on a very popular site. However, he was willing to work with me and did everything that I asked! Our wedding was 2 hours away from where Rob is located, and he travelled to our location to DJ. Also, the ceremony was 40 minutes away from the reception, and Rob was able to have everything setup and ready to go at the reception AFTER doing the music for the ceremony. He picked great songs! I did not even have to tell him what genre of music to play because I didn't even know what would fit everyone best! The groom's family loved a mix of rock and pop and oldies, and my family was ALL country. Rob played the best music and EVERYONE had a great time!

We also used the photobooth, which was a GREAT hit! I am so happy how everything turned out, and I would recommend Rob for anyone!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Christina · Married on 05/30/2015

Crowd Pleasers was a great addition to the wedding. They made the party. I recommend them highly! I'd use them again in a heartbeat. The online song request was great for guests to make requests. It was so much fun! I'm glad I didn't go with a band.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Pam · Married on 05/09/2015

Ya'll did an awesome job for our son's reception! Everyone commented on how much fun they had and Glenn was especially great with the kids. Music was played for every age group which made everyone want to get up and dance! Thanks for making Shane and Jessica's special day that much better!!! Kenny & Pam Neely

Sent on 05/13/2015

Tina · Married on 05/09/2015

Very professional. He played all the songs we asked for.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Loren Jones · Married on 09/27/2014

Absolutely Loved this DJ!! He was amazing and really brought the party. without him our wedding would have been beautiful and dull but being that we had him host our wedding it was beautiful and the BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES! He was so easy going and eager to work hard for us to make it the best day ever!! This was my first time to hire anybody from this site and of course I was really skeptical, but once I met him in person and began communicating with him I became comfortable and confident in him! Sooooo glad I made the choice to use this DJ and we will definitely use him again at other events!! Rob Lehman, thank you sooo much for the best wedding, party ever!! Good luck to you and may the Lord bless you with many more events to come!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Stacey · Married on 09/20/2014

Crowdpleasers Professional Entertainment is a great choice. I am so glad I chose them for my wedding DJ! The songs were great and got everyone dancing! And the lighting was fantastic!! Thanks Rob Lehman!!

Sent on 10/08/2014

stephanie · Married on 09/06/2014

Crowd Pleasers was awesome. Mr. Rob was responsive and extremely flexible. He made my wedding day a blast.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2014

He was awesome and made the crowd have so much fun on the dance floor!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Bradley · Married on 08/16/2014

Rob, the owner of Crowd Pleasers, did an amazing job from the moment we first contacted him to the very end our wedding reception. I can honestly say that without Crowd Pleasers, our reception would not have been as lively.

When we first contacted him, he was very courteous and well-spoken. He communicated clearly exactly what we should expect and every step in between. He was extremely responsive to every question we had between the time we inqured about his services, to the time we booked him, and up until the big day!

His website made the event seamless. It allows you to not only outline your wedding or reception, down to the minute if you want, but you can tell him exactly what songs you want played, when you want them played, and you can even provide a link to you wedding guests so that they can suggest songs they want played, too!

What made our reception even more unique is the Photo Booth we also purchased with Crowd Pleasers. This became a HUGE hit, even more than I expected. It came with props so that our guests could take 3 silly images. Each guest received their picture, which had a picture us (the newlyweds), and the 3 pictures to the side with the wedding date printed below. What made the Photo Booth great for us, besides allowing our guests to have a great time, was at the end of the night, he provided us with a beautiful photo album containing each one of the pictures that our guests took! This was such a wonderful gift from him and will remain a keep-sake we will always look back to.

Overall, Crowd Pleasers did an outstanding job. I could probably keep going with this review but I must stop at some point. All I can say is that if don't book Crowd Pleasers, you will be missing out and I can garauntee your event won't be nearly as exciting than if you booked with them.

Thanks, Rob, for such an amazing night that we will never forget.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Debbie · Married on 05/10/2014

It was a great time for everyone . I appreciated the last minute booking . Thx

Sent on 05/13/2014
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/05/2014

Rob did an amazing job despite the fact that we only had a cake and punch reception and nobody really danced. He always responded to any messages I left him, and he is very friendly and will help you out.

Sent on 04/12/2014

Crowd Pleasers Professional Entertainment's reply:

It is always great working with brides that are as sweet as you, your family was very inviting, and friendly. You could feel that love that you and your new husband have for each other. Best of luck, and many, many years of happiness!
  • User4201078 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

I felt like Rob was going to do a wonderful job. Well Rob wasn't the one that showed up to do my wedding. It was very disappointing. We were announced bride and groom at reception and walked to do our first dance. He didn't know what song and didn't have it ready to play. We stood their like idiots. The same thing happened with the other two planned dances. After that, the music was great. Again, this wasn't Rob this was someone he sent. The ceremony went okay but the song for us to walk out two started about the time we were done walking. I was very disappointed that I wasn't aware Rob wasn't going to be there and this guy had no idea what he was doing.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Crowd Pleasers Professional Entertainment's reply:

We do over 150 weddings a year, and all of my guys are pro's in the business. I don't hire rookies everyone has a bad day, even myself. With that being said, I can't do anything about correcting my employees mistakes if you remain a private user, or don't contact me directly to remedy the situation on who made the mistakes. We strive to be the best of the best. Nothing can change what has happened, I will make sure and talk to all of my employees to make sure this type of situation is not a problem in the future. Thank you for the review, I do wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Rob Lehman

4.2
      3.5

I send the Dj the songs prior to the reception, but it seemed like he didn't have some of the song like the mother/son dance song together.

Sent on 04/26/2014

Crowd Pleasers Professional Entertainment's reply:

We always ask for the special request sheets 2 weeks in advance, unfortunately the computer software didn't recognize the music we added for the reception, but were able to borrow someone's phone to get the song played for the bride, and her father.