Crowd Control Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

Crowd Control Entertainment 1
  • Becky

Becky Valadez · Married on 11/24/2018

A night everyone will remember !!!!

Crowd Control Entertainment is hands down the best and most professional dj company !!!! I had the pleasure of working with them while I was the director of the Coachella chamber of commerce. When the time came to chose a dj for my wedding it was the easiest and best decision I could of ever made.

Aaron and Jason played the best music and kept everyone including myself on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG.

They mixed multiple musical genres to make our guests of all ages and backgrounds get on their feet . November 24th is a night I will never forget and I just want to say thank you a 1000 times for being a part of Raul and I’s wedding. Our guests and us are all still aching from all the hard work we put on the dance floor and we wouldn’t of wanted it any other way.
    THANK YOU !

• Rebecca

Rebecca D Valadez · Married on 11/24/2018

The absolute best

They mixed multiple musical genres to make our guests of all ages and backgrounds get on their feet . November 24th is a night I will never forget and I just want to say thank you a 1000 times for being a part of Raul and I's wedding. Our guests and us are all still aching from all the hard work we put on the dance floor and we wouldn't of wanted it any other way.
    THANK YOU !

Jennafer · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Service and Entertainment

Could not be more impressed with this company! My husband and I got married a couple of weeks ago and were so happy to have this company to DJ our reception. Jason is so talented and played the perfect music for our guests to dance to! Communication was great and we felt like we were in good hands from the very start of the process. I highly recommend this company for any event that is in need of an awesome DJ, you won’t be disappointed!

Larissa · Married on 06/01/2018

Loved having crowd control at my wedding. They did an amazing job and we received so many compliments from family and friends about how smoothly the music went. We even gave their number to a couple friends who booked them for family parties. Very professional, showed up well ahead of time, and kept everyone dancing all night :) I would definitely recommend them for any event and we will use them again in the future.

Christina · Married on 03/17/2018

Aaron and Jason did an amazing job DJ'ing our wedding! Aaron was great on the mic and Jason killed it with the music. Our guests were dancing all night. They were fun and easy to work with. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Theron · Married on 10/20/2017

From the moment we spoke for the first time, to the day of the wedding, Aaron made us 100% comfortable and helped with the scheduling of events and it helped take stress off of us. The day of the day was perfect. The music was exactly what we wanted and more. Couldn’t be more happy with our choice. Aaron knows exactly what he is doing and delivers more than is expected. Thank you to the Crowd Control crew for making our day more beautiful than we anticipated.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Crowd Control Entertainment's reply:

Theron and Anastasiya, Thank you so much for having us be a part of your special day! When we have such a fun group of people like you in front of us, it makes everything easier! Glad you liked the music and I'll get you the whole night's playlist to you ASAP! Congrats again Mr and Mrs Ruiz!!

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Aaron our DJ did a great job for my daughters wedding . He was professional flexible and easy to work with . He played a great mix of music for our guest . We had 15yr to 60yr all on the dance floor together having a great time. He did great job of helping stay on time and communicating the events to our guest . We have friends and family thats still are contacting me saying that they had a great time.Thanks Aaron and crowd control for making my daughters wedding a day to remember .

Daisy · Married on 09/09/2017

The DJ/MC was amazing. Everything from the sound quality to music choice was perfect. The DJ/MC kept the party going. Throughout the party the dance floor was never empty. We requested the cloud machine for our first dance and it was everything I was hoping was delivered. The cloud machine was a huge success. I highly recommend it. We also booked the photobooth for several hours. Everyone in the party loved it. There was a huge selection of props and the picture quality was perfect. I highly recommend them! I would definitely hire them again!

Taylor · Married on 07/08/2017

Aaron was great! He did a great job coordinating the ceremony and the reception with my requested music. He had no problem taking some last minute requests and implemented them seamlessly into the reception. There was never a dull moment during the dancing and he announced everything so people did not miss a single event. The uplights were awesome and added a fun dancing vibe to the event. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ!

Karen · Married on 11/25/2016

Jason and everyone at Crowd Control was amazing!! We booked them for our wedding and we are so glad that we did!! They were so easy to work with and so professional. The uplights at our venue looked amazing and the music was just as good! We also did a slideshow that Jason put together for us and it was the highlight of my night!! We can't thank you enough for making the best night of our lives so memorable. All of our guests and even other vendors said great things about Crowd Control. A big thank you to Jason and everyone at Crowd Control .. you guys are THE best!!!

Jillian · Married on 10/29/2016

We booked Crowd Control for our wedding, and I must say, they were probably the easiest vendor to work with. These guys are professionals all around. We met once with Jason when we booked, about 1 year before our wedding to go over the general details. Our second meeting was about 3 weeks prior to the wedding date when we met Jason and Mario at a bridal show they were doing to go over the last minute details. Of course we had some special requests for the day of, and they came through with all of them. Professional, efficient, very affordable, and never any pressure to do things "their way" as we experienced with other vendors. Book 'em!

Karen · Married on 10/21/2016

Crowd control entertainment made our wedding so mich fun. The music and photo booth were the best. Bryan was great to work with and made the whole experience so easy.

Eli · Married on 10/01/2016

What an amazing DJ! Jason was so helpful throughout the whole process. My husband and I got so many compliments from our guests at our wedding about the music. And everyone loved our personalized glow sticks during the reception.
    Photo booth: Once again ... AMAZING! I have never seen so many selections for props. And the presentation of the whole photo booth and prop table set-up was great.
    I definitely recommend this company!

Ana · Married on 04/30/2016

Crowd Control was perfect and awesome! Bryan (Owner and DJ) and his crew were incredible! He was the first and only DJ we went to because he had us at hello. He was such a pleasure to work with and he was so accommodating to our crazy requests like our grand entrance song- Pantera- Cemetery Gates and our cake cutting song- The Muppets-Somebody’s Getting Married. He is such a sweetheart and the day of our wedding he surprised us by setting up the White LED DJ booth instead of the black DJ booth, on the house! He played everything we requested and was on point! He had everyone on the dance floor! Bryan was so professional, patient and fantastic to work with. I would highly recommend Crowd Control to a friend and family AND would certainly use them again for future events.

• I

Ireina · Married on 03/05/2016

Jason was absolutely amazing! He definitely went above and beyond with my wedding. My bridal party decided they wanted to do a surprise dance and Jason helped create a mix for the guys and girls. He was very attentive with questions and suggestions before the wedding and even helped me create my wedding timeline ( I had no clue how much time to space out between each thing). He sent me a link to their site where I was able to update preferences, song choices and even song requests for the day of.

During the reception Jason and his team did an amazing job of keeping the excitement going. My family is predominately Latin ( Nicaragua) and it was as if Jason and his team were reading my guests minds. They played the classic & newer cumbias etc. and had my whole family no matter what age group on the dance floor all night. The effects and lighting looked amazing, I honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Natalie · Married on 11/14/2015

Jason and Aaron were amazing at my wedding! I was so happy with their service and professionalism. We even had a friend book them as DJ's for their wedding. I would definitely recommend them too any one I know.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Crowd Control Entertainment's reply:

Justin and Natalie thanks for the kind words! Definitely the best Day-Wedding we have been to! See you guys soon! -Aaron & Jason

Brian · Married on 10/16/2015

DJ CRE-8 went above and beyond for my wedding. I appreciate everything he provided and he gave us exactly what we wanted. I will recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Crowd Control Entertainment's reply:

Brian your family was so fun. I couldn't get over everyone singing along and knowing the words to the same crazy song requests they were throwing my way. You have a very loving family, one that everyone strives for! Congratulations!

R. · Married on 09/05/2015

Our wedding was everything I imagined it to be and MORE!! The DJ's (Jason and Matt) did an awesome job with the music selection and help keeping the guest entertained! Our Guest loved the variety of different music they played. The DJ kept the night alive and made sure to keep that dance floor full at all times. All of our Family and Friends had such an amazing time at our wedding!
    Thanks CrowdControl for everything you did to make my Dream Wedding become reality!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Crowd Control Entertainment's reply:

Wow that's so awesome Ruxie! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at your wedding. Everything you chose, from the up lighting, trussing, moving heads, even the low lying fog effect for your first dance really made an impact! You both were great, definitely a wedding to remember!

Lauren · Married on 06/14/2015

Jason made the music part of our wedding so easy. His online setup was simple and direct. Jason made sure to check in with us and make sure we were doing okay with the whole set up.
    The day of our wedding he was there ahead of time and was ready to start on time. He also honored ALL of our requests and kept the party live and active. Thank you so much Jason!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Crowd Control Entertainment's reply:

Lauren thank you for the great review. I love hearing that things went great, and that you saw and appreciate all that we do! Thank you again for choosing us!

Kimberly · Married on 06/06/2015

I used crowd control entertainment for my wedding on 6/6/15. They were absolutely wonderful, everything was perfect! Frankie the DJ did a fabulous job with the music we wanted and Glen the MC got the crowd moving and everyone involved. The owner Bryan was so accommodating and answered all of my questions. When I would email him he got back to me almost immediately every time which made planning very easy. A great price too! I also used their photo booth service which was so much fun, everyone loved it! The whole experience with them made my wedding such a fun and amazing day that I will remember forever. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Chris · Married on 03/28/2015

I’ll cut to the chase: Hire DJ Aaron for your wedding or party or whatever your DJ needs are. He listened to our needs, exceeded our expectations, and was professional through and through. And just so easy to work with!

Aaron played our wedding in late March 2015 at the Cree Estate in in Palm Springs. This required 3 set-ups because the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner/dancing were in three separate areas. He came (on time) with all the necessary equipment and everything sounded great.

We had talked with Aaron early on when we decided to book him, and then arranged to meet in person about a week before the actual event. We were looking for sort of a Frank Sinatra/Pink Martini vibe for cocktail and dinner and Pop (with Vocals) for the dancing. I had collected a few sample songs to illustrate what I was looking for during each segment, and he just ran with it and delivered the vibe better than I could have conceived or communicated. He totally read the crowd and they were sweating on the dance floor. As far as an MC, he has a great speaking voice and announced our first dance, the toasts, and the stuff like the cake cutting with professional ease, leaving out any shtick allowing the focus to be on us and the music. I highly recommend him!

Alex · Married on 10/25/2014

The DJ that was provided for me and my bride wedding for the above date was awesome. The best service hands down. ODM and Jason met all our needs for music and answer all questions that we had, and had extra gadgets that we requested and it was delivered. Overall, the best service we had for a DJ.

It was honor to have ODM as our DJ and Jason, as we look forward to working with them again.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Crowd Control Entertainment's reply:

Alex thank you again for having us there. ODM and myself (Jason) really enjoyed the music selections you gave us, and we were more than happy to be there for your special day. Thanks!

Alexis · event on: 07/07/2014

My Husband and I were looking for a local venue to renew or vows and we had a location but the quality of service and feedback we were receiving led me to continue to look. The next place I called was Mezcal, I had spoke with Michael Lopez, the event coordinator and within a matter of minutes he had been more helpful then the other venue location had been in a month. He and the entire staff made it a point to cater to me and make sure whatever it was I wanted, I got. From having our own private ceremony/reception are to food, to décor, to music with the best Dj's: Aaron and Jason whom even played our music list of choice and on demand song requests. Michael even made suggestions which was extremely helpful as I did not have much time to coordinate nor a wedding coordinator.The servers made sure we were never low on food or drinks. They even were kind enough to set food aside for my Husband and I as we entertained our guests so we would be sure to eat and even have some to go! Everyone in the Mezcal crew made our day more special then we even thought possible. Words can never describe the way everyone met and exceeded all our expectations! Till today we still have all our guests ranting and raving on how amazing everything was there and how impressed they were with the quality of service. My words can never express the gratitude we have to Michael and the Mezcal management. If you're looking for a great place to enjoy date night, girls/boys night out, a formal event, or a wedding I would more then highly suggest and recommend Mezcal. Their ambiance and pricing is just added icing to the cake. Thank you Mezcal for being part of a memory that will last my family, friends, and I a lifetime! X0 -Happy Wife

Jess · Married on 06/22/2014

We had some bizarre musical requests and these guys went above and beyond to find them and play them exactly when we wanted. Aaron is a great MC and they both were extremely well organized. We got a lot of compliments on the music and how smooth everything ran. Even our day of coordinator (who had never worked with them before) took the time to tell us what awesome vendors we had selected, particularly the DJs. Jason and Aaron rule!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Crowd Control Entertainment's reply:

We thoroughly enjoyed your wedding guys! Thomas the coordinator was a fun guy. Really cool music requests from you, Matt brought out the metal in us! Overall a very successful and memorable wedding. Congrats to you both!