57 Reviews for Crowd Control Entertainment

Liability Insurance (2)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)
44 Crowd Control Entertainment Reviews

Loved having crowd control at my wedding. They did an amazing job and we received so many compliments from family and friends about how smoothly the music went. We even gave their number to a couple friends who booked them for family parties. Very professional, showed up well ahead of time, and kept everyone dancing all night :) I would definitely recommend them for any event and we will use them again in the future.

Profile Picture Larissa, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aaron and Jason did an amazing job DJ'ing our wedding! Aaron was great on the mic and Jason killed it with the music. Our guests were dancing all night. They were fun and easy to work with. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Christina, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the moment we spoke for the first time, to the day of the wedding, Aaron made us 100% comfortable and helped with the scheduling of events and it helped take stress off of us. The day of the day was perfect. The music was exactly what we wanted and more. Couldn’t be more happy with our choice. Aaron knows exactly what he is doing and delivers more than is expected. Thank you to the Crowd Control crew for making our day more beautiful than we anticipated.

Profile Picture Theron, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aaron our DJ did a great job for my daughters wedding . He was professional flexible and easy to work with . He played a great mix of music for our guest . We had 15yr to 60yr all on the dance floor together having a great time. He did great job of helping stay on time and communicating the events to our guest . We have friends and family thats still are contacting me saying that they had a great time.Thanks Aaron and crowd control for making my daughters wedding a day to remember .

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance, MC

The DJ/MC was amazing. Everything from the sound quality to music choice was perfect. The DJ/MC kept the party going. Throughout the party the dance floor was never empty. We requested the cloud machine for our first dance and it was everything I was hoping was delivered. The cloud machine was a huge success. I highly recommend it. We also booked the photobooth for several hours. Everyone in the party loved it. There was a huge selection of props and the picture quality was perfect. I highly recommend them! I would definitely hire them again!

Profile Picture Daisy, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Aaron was great! He did a great job coordinating the ceremony and the reception with my requested music. He had no problem taking some last minute requests and implemented them seamlessly into the reception. There was never a dull moment during the dancing and he announced everything so people did not miss a single event. The uplights were awesome and added a fun dancing vibe to the event. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ!

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jason and everyone at Crowd Control was amazing!! We booked them for our wedding and we are so glad that we did!! They were so easy to work with and so professional. The uplights at our venue looked amazing and the music was just as good! We also did a slideshow that Jason put together for us and it was the highlight of my night!! We can't thank you enough for making the best night of our lives so memorable. All of our guests and even other vendors said great things about Crowd Control. A big thank you to Jason and everyone at Crowd Control .. you guys are THE best!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 11/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We booked Crowd Control for our wedding, and I must say, they were probably the easiest vendor to work with. These guys are professionals all around. We met once with Jason when we booked, about 1 year before our wedding to go over the general details. Our second meeting was about 3 weeks prior to the wedding date when we met Jason and Mario at a bridal show they were doing to go over the last minute details. Of course we had some special requests for the day of, and they came through with all of them. Professional, efficient, very affordable, and never any pressure to do things "their way" as we experienced with other vendors. Book 'em!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/29/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Crowd control entertainment made our wedding so mich fun. The music and photo booth were the best. Bryan was great to work with and made the whole experience so easy.

Profile Picture Karen, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

What an amazing DJ! Jason was so helpful throughout the whole process. My husband and I got so many compliments from our guests at our wedding about the music. And everyone loved our personalized glow sticks during the reception.
Photo booth: Once again ... AMAZING! I have never seen so many selections for props. And the presentation of the whole photo booth and prop table set-up was great.
I definitely recommend this company!

Profile Picture Eli, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Liability Insurance, MC

Crowd Control was perfect and awesome! Bryan (Owner and DJ) and his crew were incredible! He was the first and only DJ we went to because he had us at hello. He was such a pleasure to work with and he was so accommodating to our crazy requests like our grand entrance song- Pantera- Cemetery Gates and our cake cutting song- The Muppets-Somebody’s Getting Married. He is such a sweetheart and the day of our wedding he surprised us by setting up the White LED DJ booth instead of the black DJ booth, on the house! He played everything we requested and was on point! He had everyone on the dance floor! Bryan was so professional, patient and fantastic to work with. I would highly recommend Crowd Control to a friend and family AND would certainly use them again for future events.

Profile Picture Ana, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was absolutely amazing! He definitely went above and beyond with my wedding. My bridal party decided they wanted to do a surprise dance and Jason helped create a mix for the guys and girls. He was very attentive with questions and suggestions before the wedding and even helped me create my wedding timeline ( I had no clue how much time to space out between each thing). He sent me a link to their site where I was able to update preferences, song choices and even song requests for the day of.

During the reception Jason and his team did an amazing job of keeping the excitement going. My family is predominately Latin ( Nicaragua) and it was as if Jason and his team were reading my guests minds. They played the classic & newer cumbias etc. and had my whole family no matter what age group on the dance floor all night. The effects and lighting looked amazing, I honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture Ireina, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason and Aaron were amazing at my wedding! I was so happy with their service and professionalism. We even had a friend book them as DJ's for their wedding. I would definitely recommend them too any one I know.

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ CRE-8 went above and beyond for my wedding. I appreciate everything he provided and he gave us exactly what we wanted. I will recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Brian, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: MC

Our wedding was everything I imagined it to be and MORE!! The DJ's (Jason and Matt) did an awesome job with the music selection and help keeping the guest entertained! Our Guest loved the variety of different music they played. The DJ kept the night alive and made sure to keep that dance floor full at all times. All of our Family and Friends had such an amazing time at our wedding!
Thanks CrowdControl for everything you did to make my Dream Wedding become reality!

Profile Picture R., 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason made the music part of our wedding so easy. His online setup was simple and direct. Jason made sure to check in with us and make sure we were doing okay with the whole set up.
The day of our wedding he was there ahead of time and was ready to start on time. He also honored ALL of our requests and kept the party live and active. Thank you so much Jason!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I used crowd control entertainment for my wedding on 6/6/15. They were absolutely wonderful, everything was perfect! Frankie the DJ did a fabulous job with the music we wanted and Glen the MC got the crowd moving and everyone involved. The owner Bryan was so accommodating and answered all of my questions. When I would email him he got back to me almost immediately every time which made planning very easy. A great price too! I also used their photo booth service which was so much fun, everyone loved it! The whole experience with them made my wedding such a fun and amazing day that I will remember forever. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I’ll cut to the chase: Hire DJ Aaron for your wedding or party or whatever your DJ needs are. He listened to our needs, exceeded our expectations, and was professional through and through. And just so easy to work with!

Aaron played our wedding in late March 2015 at the Cree Estate in in Palm Springs. This required 3 set-ups because the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner/dancing were in three separate areas. He came (on time) with all the necessary equipment and everything sounded great.

We had talked with Aaron early on when we decided to book him, and then arranged to meet in person about a week before the actual event. We were looking for sort of a Frank Sinatra/Pink Martini vibe for cocktail and dinner and Pop (with Vocals) for the dancing. I had collected a few sample songs to illustrate what I was looking for during each segment, and he just ran with it and delivered the vibe better than I could have conceived or communicated. He totally read the crowd and they were sweating on the dance floor. As far as an MC, he has a great speaking voice and announced our first dance, the toasts, and the stuff like the cake cutting with professional ease, leaving out any shtick allowing the focus to be on us and the music. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Chris, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ that was provided for me and my bride wedding for the above date was awesome. The best service hands down. ODM and Jason met all our needs for music and answer all questions that we had, and had extra gadgets that we requested and it was delivered. Overall, the best service we had for a DJ.

It was honor to have ODM as our DJ and Jason, as we look forward to working with them again.

Profile Picture Alex, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had some bizarre musical requests and these guys went above and beyond to find them and play them exactly when we wanted. Aaron is a great MC and they both were extremely well organized. We got a lot of compliments on the music and how smooth everything ran. Even our day of coordinator (who had never worked with them before) took the time to tell us what awesome vendors we had selected, particularly the DJs. Jason and Aaron rule!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Who wouldn't love these guys? They are awesome. They are very professional and love making a crowd happy. They know all the traditions and non-traditions and go with it. My husband and I had some pretty out there requests and overall playlist but these guys made it happen without a problem. DJ/Master of ceremonies/crowd control ;) they do it all. Even my parents and older guests loved them. And the wedding coordinator agreed they were great to work with!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't say enough about Aaron and Jason and their whole Crowd Control Entertainment company. From the beginning these guys have been very helpful with everything. Yes, they did DJ our wedding but they also provided up lighting for indoors, created our special monogram and also Emceed the entire wedding making sure everything ran smoothly.

The initial contact with them was very professional and they were very flexible with the ideas we had. They are very easy to get a hold off. Wether that means by phone or in person. Based on some of the conversations, they seem to be busy but they really know how to make time to meet up and make you feel prioritize.

My wife and I are very pleased to have choosen these as our DJs. A little side note: I had no clue Jason was a radio DJ ( 99.1 KGGI) which tell you already that knows his music very well. Every that I've spoken to that attended our wedding was very happy with the music selection and the sound.

If anyone is looking for professional, talented, and easy going individuals to rule your party, it's these guys. I know that in the near future I will recommend them to anyone that's looking for the services they provide.

Profile Picture Eric, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used Crowd Control for our wedding, and we are so happy that we did! Jason and Aaron were so helpful, flexible, responsive, and accommodating to us. They made our special day so much more exciting and fun. Many of our guests raved about the music and slideshow presentation. They said that the music was one of the best heard at any wedding EVER! I highly recommend Crowd Control for any event!!!! Thank you for your exceptional services!
Julie and Scott

Profile Picture Julie, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was on time and did a great job working around the mariachi. He was really professional

Profile Picture Sonia, 10/5/13, 1 Review