Crosswinds Golf Club Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Nashanda
    Nashanda H. Married on 11/26/2022

Amy is THE best!

From the moment I inquired about Crowswinds, Amy has been super helpful. She emails were upbeat, prompt, and it truly made me feel like she was there to help if we opted to chose this venue. I’m so happy we said YES to this venue. Between Amy handling all things wedding and Amber handling all things food and beverage, they are the dynamic duo. They both made our day special. Crosswinds is the way to go for affordability, all inclusive, and overall great customer service!
  • Gwendolyn
    Gwen Married on 11/12/2022

Crosswinds Golf Club

I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a wedding in Savannah, GA. Amy was amazing and made sure my day went smoothly.
    Suzanne N. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had an amazing experience with this vendor!

I would recommend Crosswinds Golf Club for any event! We had our daughter’s wedding there and had the best experience. Amy and the team were outstanding and helped with all our needs.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Julie
    Julie D. Married on 10/22/2022

Organize and professional

I was so bless to find this venue and my day was available because I know the month of October is wedding month here in Savannah, GA. But Amy and her staff ROCKS! Thank you very much Amy for everything.
  • Angelica
    Angelica P. Married on 10/15/2022

Exceptional

This Venue for my wedding was definitely worth booking. It is the best around this area. Everything is top notch! Their service, food, drinks and the help that they have. They definitely made my day special making me feel very attended to. Amy will be the best at helping you get everything prepared for your special day!
    Tiffany C. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Crosswinds Golf Club was an amazing Venue!

We got married in June of 2022 at crosswinds and everything was amazing. The venue was just what we hoped for our intimate wedding if less than 100 people. I can’t gush about Crosswinds without mentioning Amy because she was INSTRUMENTAL in how great our experience was from beginning to end. I was so overwhelmed but she made sure our day was extra special and I’m appreciative of her for that! I’d recommend this venue to any and everyone. Also the food was delicious.
    Ashlyn G. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was very smooth going. Mrs. Amy gave me serval options and I got to choose what I wanted. My wedding day was everything I wanted !!!

It was such a great experience here ! Mrs. Amy gave me several options . Which made choosing what I wanted so much easier. The food was delicious, everything was so smooth going they set up outside and took everything down. The only thing we had to do was decorate and show up ! She even let us in the day before to start decorating since they didn’t have anything going on the night before. I highly recommend Cross Winds .
    Aerial S. Married on 11/20/2021

Excellent Wedding Experience

Crosswinds Golf Club & Amy were so helpful throughout the entire planning of our wedding & during the wedding itself. It made for the best experience.
    Tulu's S. Married on 10/23/2021

The venue is beautiful!

Crosswinds Golf Course was the perfect venue and location for a wedding. The staff was courteous, responsive, and accommodating. Amy is the best. Don't let me forget the food, it was delicious and the presentation was very appealing. It showed wedding guests that good ole southern hospitality. Keep up the great work!
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne Married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely perfect

We had the most amazing experience at Crosswinds! The whole experience from touring the venue to our wedding day, it was smooth sailing! Amy was able to help me throughout the process and would respond in a very timely manner. She helped me plan, answered every question, and on our wedding day was there to my rescue and helped our reception flow smoothly!
    The venue itself is gorgeous with so many options included with the package. We took gorgeous golf course photos with a perfect sunset, got beautiful photos on the bridge.
    Our guests raved about the food and our bacon bar was a hit I might add!
    We are so very happy with our choice, thank you so much for an amazing night, it was the wedding of our dreams and we couldn’t have had it without Amy and Crosswinds!
  • Jan
    Jan C. Married on 09/18/2021

Great Wedding at Crosswinds Golf Club

After 3 very stressful Covid postponements, my son got married in September at Crosswinds Golf Club and we couldn’t have asked for a more perfect venue. Great location with a beautiful inside reception area. Outside on the golf course there’s an old fashioned bridge that is excellent for wedding photos. The director, Amy, was amazing. So very helpful with the entire planning process as well as the ceremony itself. The staff and the food was wonderful. We can’t recommend this venue highly enough and will absolutely use them for any future events.
  • Karen
    Karen L. Married on 07/31/2021

The Lee Wedding

My husband and I really had the most beautiful wedding everything was perfect .
    I rate Crosswinds Golf Club 5 🌟 🌟 ⭐ 🌟 ⭐ and would recommend them to everyone sharing
    a special event.
    Steffanie S. Married on 05/14/2021

Exceeded our expectations.

Amy and her staff made everything come together so easily and the venue was gorgeous! They made sure to listen to all of our ideas and concerns and helped make our wedding and reception exactly as we dreamed it would be.
    Rhonda H. Married on 12/19/2020

One Perfect Day

Having our wedding at the Crosswinds Golf Club was unbelievable the best decision we made. Any Costley and the team at Crosswinds Golf Club did an amazing job in making our wedding and reception a beautiful day to celebrate our love. I’ll never forget how professional they were and detailed. The chef and the staff were amazing. The food was excellent. They made us feel like royalty. I DEFINITELY recommend having your event at this venue.
    Nicole B. Married on 11/21/2020

The Absolute Best!!

I cannot say enough good things about Crosswinds.. but even more good things about Amy. Amy is an asset to this venue and to every bride. She made the day run so smoothly and was so helpful along the way. She is literally a majority of the reason we chose Crosswinds. Of course when looking at venues, we looked at three others the same day and there was no comparison in price or helpfulness to Crosswinds and Amy. We would leave each venue saying “well they don’t have Amy”. The staff, especially Charlotte, were so nice and accommodating. Our guests have been talking about how good the food was ever since. I would recommend this venue over and over again.
  • Rusty
    Rusty Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing experience

We had the most amazing experience. Amy was incredible with making our wedding day perfect. I would highly recommend this venue to everyone!!
    Erica W. Married on 10/10/2020

Phenomenal venue!

We loved the idea of getting married in Savannah, but was looking for a venue that had the Savannah feel but didn't completely wreck our budget. We couldn't be happier with our choice. Everything about the venue was beautiful, and it was basically all inclusive! Food & bar was on all site and Amy was PHENOMENAL to work with! If I got to start the entire wedding planning process all over again- I would 100% choose this venue!
  • Kimani
    Kimani B. Married on 08/17/2020

Wedding excitement

Very great accommodating! So excited to have my wedding here august 2020 hurryyyy
  • Takiyah
    Takiyah M. Married on 06/06/2020

Simply amazing!

Our original wedding was scheduled for 2020, but due to the pandemic, we postponed and postponed and postponed. We went ahead and got married at home via Zoom and had our reception August 28, 2021 at Crosswinds. When I tell you that Amy Costley is my friend for life, believe it! She was a blessing and very helpful, understanding, accommodating with EVERYTHING! She worked very well with my vendors to ensure that the logistics were nothing short of PERFECT! The food was delicious, the drinks were awesome! Amber, Brooke, Chef, cooks, servers, and everyone who had a hand in my reception planning and execution, THANK YOU so much!
  • Jailesha
    Jailesha Married on 03/21/2020

Best experience ever

With my job I have worked with a few venue vendors but this by far has been the best. Amy was so professional and helpful. I was planning my wedding from the west coast but anytime i need something Amy was there. Such quick responses and very helpful with everything else. She really helped make my day great! If you need a venue this place is great. Food was amazing, staff is very professional, drinks are good and location is perfect. I am truly grateful and if I have any more big events that I need a venue for I'm coming back here. By the way this is an all inclusive place. Ceremony and reception. Bar food and simple decor. Just a great place.
    Rebekah E. Married on 04/27/2019

The perfect day!

Amy and the entire staff at Crosswinds were amazing. Helped my vision become a reality from the the food to the drinks to giving recommendations of other vendor resources to make it all come together. I never waited over 24 hours to get a response to any question and the day of my wedding Amy and everyone at Crosswinds were right there with me to relax any nerves, get the guest to there spots. I did not have to think of a thing on my wedding day other than saying "I do", kissing my now husband, eating two slices of cake and dancing until the end of the night!
    Jennifer Married on 04/06/2019

25th Anniversary Vow Renewal

The staff was great and made my day way more relaxing. The food was great. I would definitely recommend this venue. Also, the out side ceremony area was just as great as everything else. Amy was a great help with everything. I just wish they supplied chair covers since so many request / ask about them.
    Jamaal Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!!!

The golf course was beautiful. The food was amazing! We would defiently recommend this location to anyone that is having a special event. Amy and her crew was a delight to work with!
    Kimberly Married on 08/18/2018

Fantasic Wedding Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at Crosswinds Golf Club in mid August 2018 and we are still blown away by the amazing experience! The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of the atmosphere, scenery and overall experience. Amy and her staff were extremely professional and kind. If we had to do our wedding all over again, we'd still choose to have it here!
    Erica Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome from start to finish!

Took the pressure off me completely
illustration stars