Crossing The Line Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Paul Getting married on 05/01/2023
    CTL has provided music and production for many of the venues I have worked at . The level of professionalism and quality of production provided are incredible.
  • Siera
    Siera S. Married on 10/16/2021

Professional and Awesome!

Justin and his whole team at CTL helped make our wedding the most perfect day! They were so easy to work with, quick to respond during the planning process, and just so nice and professional. We got so many compliments from our guests about them and they made sure the party never stopped. I spent the whole reception on the dance floor and had the best time. Would 1000% recommend.
    Nicole W. Married on 10/02/2021

Perfection!

Justin is amazing!!!!! He is so easy to work with and is a genuine good person! The dance floor was never empty!!! His mic work was PERFECT! Couldn’t ask for a better DJ.
    The photo booth was a HUGE hit with our guest! HIGHLY recommend!

Thank you so much for giving us the best day of our lives!! You are THE BEST 🥰 if you haven’t book him yet for your wedding your missing out.
    Brittany Married on 09/12/2021

Perfection!!

Absolutely AMAZING. There are not enough words to describe how excellent they are. So easy to work with, super responsive, so easy going, and really connect with you to make sure the right music will be played, and that the party will keep going! All of our must have songs were played, and all of family/friends stayed on the dance floor the entire night! There are no words to explain how flawless everything was. Our day was perfect because of yall and I could never thank you enough.
    Logan S. Married on 09/04/2021

Highly recommend!

Crossing The Line Entertainment took my wedding to the next level! The amazing lighting that they provided drastically changed and improved the entire space. The dancing on the clouds was magical during the first dance and came out SO pretty in pictures! We also rented to social photobooth - this is a must have for any wedding! It was a huge hit with all of our guests and it was so nice receiving all of the photos taken throughout the night later on. Justin and his team were amazing! Highly recommend
  • Alyson
    Alyson M. Married on 08/27/2021

CTL kept us dancing the night away

Justin and his team at CTL Entertainment were a great addition to our wedding team. Justin, Chris, and Allie brought so much fun to our reception and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. The CTL team read the room so well and switched up the music anytime the dance floor slowed down, which kept the party going until the very end. Justin was super friendly, communicative, and accommodating throughout our wedding planning process. We picked our vendors based on connection and we knew during our first conversation with Justin that his team was perfect for our event and would help us feel comfortable with the music in their hands. They even accommodated a date change due to pandemic postponement which was so appreciated. Overall we were very happy with the CTL team and loved having them by our side for our wedding.
    Kelly B. Married on 07/09/2021

Best dj ever!

Justin and Chris did an amazing job at our wedding reception. The dance floor was never empty! From our first phone meeting with Justin we knew immediately we wanted to hire him to DJ our ceremony and reception. He did not disappoint at all! Many of our guests asked how we found him. HIGHLY recommend!
    Jenny M. Married on 06/02/2021

Excellent and Entertaining

Look no further... this DJ is sure to please any occasion! Definitely keeps the dance floor full and you party guests moving and grooving. Great variety for all ages. You will not be disappointed!!!
    Desiree K. Married on 05/16/2021

Amazing services!

Justin and his team were AMAZING! Not only did we have a lot of fun working with them, but they were so professional, courteous, kind and the effort they put into all the little details of what I envisioned, and wanted, was outstanding. From the first time I reached out to Justin, all through the year & a half planning, to the very day I walked down the aisle, Justin was always reachable, and responded to every question/concern I had. The team arrived early on my wedding day, with plenty of time to set up for both my ceremony and reception, the up-lighting colors were gorgeous, the sound was crystal clear, every song we requested was played on point, and they kept the party going the entire time, with lots of hype and fun. I honestly felt like they were my friends, not just a company I hired. I can't thank CTL Entertainment enough for the incredible services they provided on my wedding day, and I'm so happy that I hired them for all my lighting, visual and audio needs. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality, and professional, event company!
    Jami J. Married on 10/16/2020

If I could recommend 1000 more times I would!

We could not be more grateful for Justin and Crossing the Line Entertainment. Our wedding plans changed multiple times due to COVID and Justin never wavered in his willingness to help out and be accommodating. He was there for us throughout the entire planning process. Not only that, but the music was amazing and everyone was on the dance floor! Trust me, he won’t let you down!
  • Lora
    Lora H. Married on 10/10/2020

Their assistance, and friendly helpful service made our big day a breeze. Justin always replied promptly. Sound was clear. Lots of fun.

So pleased that we chose them!
    Taylar Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing amazing amazing

Where do I begin...Justin was amazing from the first time we talked. Every step of the way, it was clear he just wanted to make our wedding perfect for us. CTL was phenomenal to work with! If you want an amazing, stress-free day, with the best music (and dance floor) these are your people!
    Kara S. Married on 09/25/2020

Justin is fantastic!

Justin and his team absolutely exceeded my expectations. When talking with Justin, he spent time walking us through all of the songs that we would need to plan for. He also gave us plenty of suggestions when my husband and I were not sure about certain things. His set up at the wedding was very professional, and he did a great job accommodating for our COVID setup. Justin and his team member Chris were constantly checking with us to make sure we were doing alright (and Chris even grabbed us refreshments a few times!). All around, I could not imagine a better team or a better experience for our wedding. Thank you Justin and Chris!
  • Jordan
    Jordan V. Married on 09/06/2020

Best DJ!! Made the night!

All I can say is WOW! Crossing The Line Entertainment went above and beyond for our wedding. Justin did an INCREDIBLE job from beginning to end. He was such a pleasure to work with! He truly had the best interest for us and wanted the night to be amazing as much as we did. The dance floor was popping all night!! As soon as the dance floor opened up, every guest was dancing and didn’t stop until the night ended. Only thing that I would have done different would be adding more hours on to the night! I could have danced for two more hours easily, none of our guests wanted the night to end! The uplighting was spectacular. The dancing on the clouds was magical. Every little detail from the music and the MC was perfect and I am SO happy we chose Justin Icenroad to DJ our wedding! If you are in the market for a DJ for ANY type of event, I couldn’t recommend Crossing the Line Entertainment more. He will make sure your event is a night ALL of your guests will remember!!!
  • Rene’
    Rene’ V. Married on 09/06/2020

Mother of the Bride

Thank you for a wonderful day! From the ceremony, cocktail hour & reception you went above and beyond for our daughter’s fairytale wedding. We are truly grateful for you making Jordan & Nate’s day extra special. Music can make or break a party and you definitely made our reception one heck of a CELEBRATION!! It truly was a Perfect Day!! Highly recommend Crossing The Line Entertainment for any event! Justin thank you for answering my texts morning, noon & night. Appreciate you taking the time to make everything perfect! Blessings to you and your family!!
    Steven L. Married on 08/23/2020

Crossing The Line Entertainment

Justin and CTLE literally saved our entire wedding. There was a power outage due to a storm and the venue had no backup source. Justin and his crew somehow came prepared with a generator, lighting, speakers and microphones we used for the ceremony and reception. Not to mention this was in the August MD heat and their generators powered fans for the dance floor.

The music selection was on point. I gave just a few guidelines and requests to Justin and he went through them individually and checked back with me on them. He was even helpful in picking first dance songs. When the crowd moved outside during the initial power outage, Justin’s music selection brought everyone back in and he kept the party going all night. The music was perfect. There are plenty of awesome options and packages available from CTLE for lighting, glow sticks, additional effects that are worth checking out.

All of the factors I described above took place inside a shortened planning window, after the venue waited until 60 days out to decide to even allow the wedding. During Covid with additional restrictions, CTLE helped make this wedding a huge success. Without their planning and preparation, the wedding would have been canceled on the spot. I can’t thank Justin and his crew enough. There were points in the wedding where they were literally running to make sure setup was done promptly and correctly. It was beyond what I could have ever expected and if this company is available for the date of your event, I highly recommend booking them. Thank you so much Justin and crew.
    Matthew C. Married on 07/11/2020

Best DJ we could have asked for

Justin and his team were top notch across the board. The communication and responsiveness kept us comfortable throughout the entire process. He caught the exact vibe we were going for and the dance floor at our wedding was a non stop party. We are still getting comments about how good the music and dj was. would 10/10 recommend.
    Nicole B. Married on 07/11/2020

Awesome Experience!

CTL really made our wedding reception unforgettable! They were so patient and helpful as we navigated the chaos With COVID-19. We had music genres and specific songs that we wanted played and CTL did not disappoint filling the night with the best music and awesome lighting. They did not just provide sound, but an overall great experience. CTL followed our scheduled and made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the whole night. We are so thankful we had CTL at our wedding reception and would highly recommend their service!!!

Crossing The Line Entertainment's reply:

We are honored to have been apart of your beautiful day!! Thanks again to Mr. & Mrs. Boyce!! Here's to many many happy years!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 04/09/2020

Amazing dj!

I got married in September, and after moving my wedding and changing the date a couple times, i had nothing but support from Justin and CTL entertainment. Once we finally had the date, Justin was so flexible with payments, and understanding of the pandemic and the impact it can financially have on someone and as well as other stressors it brought with it. As we counted down towards the wedding Justin was there to help with more than Dj needs, he gave wedding suggestions on flow and the pros and cons of certain ideas, in our meeting prior to the wedding, we of course had a few songs in mind that were a must but were open to leaving the music to the professionals, he talked with my husband and I about songs he has heard before, and gave us the ok when we asked for a different song for every couple to get introduced to! The day of the wedding was more than i could have asked for, he kept the wedding jumping and continuously played all of the right music. Him and CTL kept the wedding going. There was never a dull moment and they kept us on track. When i say the dance floor at my wedding as NEVER empty i am not lying, no one could even leave the dance floor. All i really wanted was one hell of a party for my friends and thats exactly what he did! After the wedding more than an dozen people complimented me on how amazing all the music was during the entire ceremony and reception, and i couldn’t agree more! I am a strong believer that a good DJ can make or break your wedding, and boy did we pick a good one! I would book Justin and CTL entertainment 10x over! They made the best day of our lives even better and we will forever be grateful for there talents!!!
    Lesli Married on 12/07/2019

Hands down, the best

Best DJs hands down. We got married in December at Cameron Estate Inn and Justin & Chris made all my little fairytale wedding dreams come true when it came to the music. They were always available if I had a question beforehand and such a pleasure to work with. Everyone said it was the best reception they’d ever been to! Definitely recommend times infinity!
  • Megan
    Megan W. Married on 11/30/2019

CLT is THE Best DJ in the DMV! Dancing on the clouds is a MUST!!!!!!

We discovered Justin with CLT by chance on a wedding Facebook group. He reached out to us after we had posted inquiring about DJs in the area. From the moment we first spoke, we knew he would be our DJ. Not only was Justin professional and experienced, but he was excited, fun, and genuinely cared about making our day as special as possible. He guided us through our many options, and even provided lighting and “dancing on the clouds” dry ice effects for our first dance (YOU HAVE TO GET THIS, THE PICTURES ARE PHENOMENAL). All in all – he made our day so incredibly perfect. We couldn’t have been happier with the services provided by CLT and we will be using their services again should the need arise. 5 million/10 would recommend!!!!!! ;) THANK YOU, JUSTIN AND TEAM!!!!!!
    Lizzy H. Married on 11/23/2019

Best Party Ever!

Justin and his team at CTL were amazing! They helped us organize our timeline, our thoughts, honored every request we made, and managed to host the best dance party ever! We gave very little guidance except no "Macarena" and they did not disappoint! The dance floor was packed from the time dinner was over until the last, last song of the night. The energy was high, the music was perfect, and Justin and his team left us feeling like there really is just no other option out there for any future events or parties we need DJ services for. You will not be disappointed choosing this DJ service. Rest assured anxious brides, these guys are great!
    Laura Married on 11/02/2019

Best DJ’s Around

We worked with Al to DJ our wedding. He did a phenomenal job keeping everyone on the dance floor. I can’t thank him enough for help making our night so memorable. I highly recommend this company.
    Elizabeth G. Married on 10/06/2019

Recommend Justin and Chris in a heart beat

Justin and Chris were amazing. I would hire them and recommend them In a heart beat again. Leading up to my wedding Justin made it as easy as possible. He was extremely friendly and professional. The day of my wedding I didn’t have a coordinator but Justin and Chris made the whole day so stress free and the music was amazing!!! I can’t say enough good things about these two
  • Alissa
    Alissa Married on 10/05/2019

They were amazing and kept the guest dancing!!!

They did such an amazing job. Kept the guest dancing. Everyone said it was one of the best weddings they been too. The Dj makes the wedding. Justin was awesome. Even had a smoke gun for the crowd!