44 Reviews for Crossing Midnight Entertainment

Vocals (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
Lighting (1)
38 Crossing Midnight Entertainment Reviews

Thank you After Dark for making our special day so memorable! The variety of music was well played and entertained all our guests! Everyone was blown away by the high quality of the music, talent, and sound! You kept our guests dancing all night long. Jimmy was so nice and patient and helped us choose the right music to make our affair memorable! You guys are the best!!

Profile Picture Regina, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I can’t say enough about After Dark! First they made our wedding so much fun! Our guests were dancing and enjoying themselves! Jimmy and Jackie sang our wedding song to perfection! Not only did the band sound great, but they could play anything and with a large repertoire, and extremely accommodating! Thank you, After Dark, for making our wedding one to remember!

Profile Picture Georgia, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Crossing Midnight are professionals to the core. Rudy was an absolute dream to work with and remained agreeable and adaptable from initial consultation through to post-wedding follow up.
As others have said, almost every single one of our guests has mentioned what a spectacular show they put on. We had an outdoor venue with a wide range of ages and the sound quality, song selection and crowd engagement were spot on.
I give them my full endorsement; it was great value for top notch entertainment.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor

Thank you CME for helping us have the best night imaginable! On top of being with us every step of the way, it was great to see every musician and person on the job has love and passion for what they’re doing! We will definitely recommend to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Maria, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Lighting, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Willing to Travel

WOW! We had After Dark for our 50th Anniversary party and they were fantastic. They were professional, entertaining, and made our anniversary very special. The different styles of music fit everyone's style. Thank you for learning our wedding song and helping us relive our special moment. You guys are the best!

Profile Picture john, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Crossing midnight was amazing they played it my surprise 50th birthday party this past weekend Rudy the lead of the band is phenomenal super friendly nice accommodating and extremely talented the entire van was very professional and played a versatile set of music I was very impressed and it made my affair very elegant and memorable
I would absolutely highly recommend them for any function you have in the future

Profile Picture Kim, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I think Rudy and the Crossing Midnight Bank is fabulous. We have asked them to play at two of our occasions and they made the night. I would recommend this group to anyone who wants a top notch entertainment group for their special occasion. They are worth every penny!!!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Entertainer

This is the third time I have used Crossing Midnight on the beach. This year we had 600 people. Rudy and his group are great. Very professional. Play all types of music. The dance floor was packed till midnight, when we had to pull the plug. All my guest keep asking "where did you get these guys", they are terrific. Can't wait till the next party. Great Job

Profile Picture Michael, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Keep our guests on the floor the entire evening. Rudy and the gang were amazing!

Profile Picture Wanda, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I got married in August and Rudy and his team were phenomenal. They were attentive, entertaining and had the dance floor packed the entire evening!

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

After Dark was amazing! They were so easy to work with, professional, and provided us with music that fit all of our guests! Our family and friends enjoyed themselves and danced!! The band leader, Jimmy, was easy to work with and very accommodating! From start to finish, After Dark was the best! 5 stars!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Crossing Midnight was phenomenal! With 2 female singers & 1 male vocalist allows them the flexibility to play virtually any song or genre! They truly helped make our wedding special!

Profile Picture Mike , 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor

NOBODY BETTER !!! BEST BAND EVER! I LOVE THEM AND SO DID EVERYONE AT MY WEDDING! THEY WERE AMAZING AND SO PROFESSIONAL AND EXTREMELY ACCOMODATING! THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICE!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!

Profile Picture kelly, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Rudy and the Crossing Midnight team are absolutely amazing. My wife (fun to say!) and I had seen Crossing Midnight play a few times prior to booking them and we were always blown away. Since the first day we started having conversations with Rudy about out wedding he's been an absolute pleasure. He really got to know our interests and did a great job learning our random song requests. One of the guests at the wedding even said to me "where the heck did you find these guys?! They're amazing!". We've had countless compliments during and since the wedding and a few people have already requested Rudy's info for their weddings coming up. We highly suggest Crossing Midnight and encourage seeing them at the Angry Gnome or one of their other local shows.

Profile Picture Eric, 5/28/17, 1 Review

Rudy-

I'd like to start my email to you by apologizing. For the past few months, every time I was in time, my family would try to get me to one of your shows. I kept refusing or blowing the idea off because well, it seemed stupid to go out of my way to see a "wedding band." This is why I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not trusting my family but I'm also sorry for calling you "just a wedding band."

Crossing Midnight is an experience and not "just a wedding band." You have a team of truely talented professionals not just performing to collect a paycheck but clearly doing what they love. Crossing Midnight engages the audience and takes them on a musical ride of a lifetime. You all were class acts as you took the time to make sure that everyone for happy and enjoying their evening. I'm eternally grateful to have shared the event with you all.

Thank you for making my brother's wedding a memorable one- one that I think we'll all be talking about for quite some time. And please know that the next time I'm in town, I'll surely be going out of my way to watch Crossing Midnight play. I'll be your biggest fan, rocking out in the first row.

Sincerely,
Stef G.

Profile Picture Stef, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

My only responsibility leading up to my wedding was securing the band and these guys made me look great! They read the crowd perfectly and kept the party going all night long. By far, the most consistent compliment that I have received since the wedding has been about how fantastic the band was.

Profile Picture Matt, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I hired crossing midnight for my wedding (Feb 2017), after they played at my son's wedding in July 2016. They are excellent performers and really made the party enjoyable and entertaining. They took our requests in advance, and orrformed at the ceremony as well. I highly recommend Crossing Midnight !

Profile Picture Adam, 2/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music is one of the most important parts of a wedding for me so it was so important to have a knockout band. Rudy was super easy to work with and knew exactly what kind of music we wanted just by talking with us. They learned the songs that we specifically wanted played. One of the which was very important for me was the Father/Daughter dance. Not only did they learn the song but also sang it in both English and Italian. The days following our wedding, so many of our friends and family kept saying how fabulous our band was and how impressed they were that they got everyone up and dancing for the entire party. They are extremely hard-working and come not just to play music, but to throw a party for all to enjoy.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Crossing Midnight was by FAR the best band we've experienced. I'm ecstatic that we chose them for our wedding, they truly made the entire day and year long experience incredible. Rudy is absolutely amazing! He was attentive to all of our needs, wants and expectations of what we wanted our wedding to be and he made our wedding simply magical. Not only did Rudy play the leader of the play role but he also orchestrated the entire reception down to the last detail. He ran the show with the utmost professionalism to perfection to ensure that our wedding was the greatest party of all time.... and because of Crossing Midnight it was.

Since our wedding every person in attendance have expressed 2 things to us - the food was great and the BAND was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! They learned specific songs we wanted to hear and even created their own rendition of our First Dance song - Michael Jackson's "Rock With You" -based on general specifications we gave them and it sounded even better than we could have imagined.

The bands skill, energy and genuine desire to create the perfect wedding is what truly sets them apart from any other wedding baNd. They were better than we could have imagined and made for the most memorable of nights. I would absolutely recommend them to anybody and everybody looking to the best wedding band you can find as they are truly AMAZING!

Thank you thank you thank you Crossing Midnight for making our wedding such a spectacular occasion we will never forget!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My now husband found this band at a local bar near our house and he swore it was the band he wanted for our wedding. They play all songs you can imagine across the board. Our wedding song was "Maybe I'm Amazed" By Paul McCartney and "Too Close" by Next so you can see what I'm saying!! Rudy was very accommodating to our song requests and I don't think a song was missed on the list. On what can be a stressful day for the bride, Rudy and his team make you feel at ease and they help you have a blast with their energy!! I can't say enough positive things about Crossing Midnight Entertainment, they stepped up to the plate and delivered positive vibes, fun, enthusiasm and professionalism all the way! You will not regret choosing Crossing Midnight Entertainment for your next function! Please give Rudy a call and he will assist you every step of the way :)

Profile Picture Katherine , 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We researched our lighting options 6 days before our wedding. Crossing Midnight was one of the few vendors that had availability. Due to time constraints, I wasn't able to perform a thorough research on vendor options. The main reason that I selected Crossing Midnight was because of the phone conversations that I had with Rudy. He discussed all facets of uplighting with me, including differences between static uplights that vendors usually provide vs. his uplights (which are wireless, provide a greater wash of light, and can be programmed to a variety of colors). Since Rudy's company specializes in band/DJ/MC services, I was impressed that he treated uplighting so seriously.

Rudy and Crossing Midnight delivered on everything that was promised. The lighting was great, and we received many compliments on them. We also rented 2 intelligent lights, which were essential additions to the dancefloor area.

Rudy even called me a few days after the wedding to ask if I was satisfied with the service that Crossing Midnight provided. Needless to say, I wholeheartedly recommend them for any of your lighting needs (or anything else, for that matter). Thank you!!

Profile Picture Esther, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Crossing Midnight! From the moment we booked we knew we were in the best hands. From the detailed contract, allowing us to choose styles of music and pick from a variety of services, the organization of how the night would go and just how EXTENSIVE their song list was I knew it would be a great night! That day, Rudy, the girls and the whole band did more than we could have imagined. The crowd absolutely loved them. The dance floor was not empy for one second and they catered to all of our needs. They were personal, professional and had an energy that was unmatched by anything else. We could not have asked for a more perfect band/DJ! I look forward to booking them again in the future!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We could not have asked for a more amazing band and dj for our big day. Crossing Midnight goes above and beyond and what a show they put on! Every age group packed the dance floor all night long. They were so professional to work with and so extremely talented. Rudy was amazing to work with and his voice, WOW.

We can not thank them enough for making our night so amazing. They literally stole the show. Thank you guys again for everything and we hope to work with you all in the future again.

Meg and John

Profile Picture Meg, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Rudy is truely a class act, great entertainer and someone who puts on a show. He steals the show each and every time he hits the stage and is a must at any event. His band and dj were fantastic and completely kept the dance floor packed the entire night.

Profile Picture John, 10/18/14, 1 Review