Crossing Midnight Entertainment Reviews

Crossing Midnight Entertainment 7
  • Priyanka

Priyanka 路 Married on 11/16/2018

Our Raging Engagement Party

CME was the perfect choice for our engagement party! Not only were they engaging (sorry, bad pun), but they were a dream to work with! I first reached out to Rudy based on finding some online reviews and videos for our last minute engagement party. Rudy was willing to work our budget, our song requests, and even met at the venue to discuss day of logistics! We booked Crossing Midnight last minute, and it was one of the best decisions for our party! The singers and the band really knew what they were doing and really were enjoying themselves! They even got in on the dance floor with us and Rudy was a great impromptu MC when we needed him! They can really roll with the punches and entertain a crowd! They really cater to all genre's and decades and are super young, energetic, and you can tell they really love what they do! I would 100% recommend Rudy and Crossing Midnight to anyone for their event! Fate brought us together and I'm so glad it did! Thank you Rudy & Crossing Midnight for making our event an afternoon to remember!

Crossing Midnight Entertainment 12
    Crossing Midnight Entertainment 13
    Crossing Midnight Entertainment 14
    Crossing Midnight Entertainment 15
    Crossing Midnight Entertainment 16
    Crossing Midnight Entertainment 17

Crossing Midnight Entertainment's reply:

Hi Priyanka! Thank you soo much! Love the pictures! We had a great time! Congratulations again! -CME

Rio M Calderon 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn鈥檛 ask for better service

Had a bad experience with my previous music for my wedding. Ten days prior to the big day I called CME and Genesis came through with a band, ceremony and cocktail hour music. The price was perfect, and they give discounts to teachers! My guests raves about them throughout the night and still today. Best decision!

Crossing Midnight Entertainment's reply:

Yay! So happy we were able to help you on such an important day! AFTER DARK had a great time with you and your guests! Congratulations again! 馃幐馃馃帳馃幑馃馃徏鈾ワ笍

Marc Hartmann 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Seriously Look No Further

I can't say enough good things about Rudy and Crossing Midnight and would recommend them without hesitation. Our friends and family have been raving about how good our band was, even 3 weeks after our wedding. My wife and I looked at a lot of bands before deciding to work with CME and we could not be happier that we did. They played a fantastic mix of current hits and classics and kept our guests dancing all night. I was blown away, not just by how great they sounded, but how much energy they brought and genuine fun they seemed to have playing. Beyond the fact that Crossing Midnight absolutely crushed it, Rudy was such a pleasure to work with over the ~10 month period from when we hired them to our big day. He was so responsive to any of my questions, recommended other vendors like flowers and photography when we were looking, and even would reach out just to see how things were going. Rudy also wasn't afraid to give us suggestions about things to do on our big day in a very professional manner, which we appreciated because all of his suggestions were perfect! I honestly can't recount how special our big day was without thinking of Crossing Midnight.

TL;DR - You won't find a better mix of quality, professionalism, and overall fun than Crossing Midnight

• Taryn

Taryn 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Best. Band. Ever!!

We booked Crossing Midnight Band for our wedding and it was by far the best choice we could have made!! We saw the band play at a local restaurant and once we met with and talked with the band leader, Rudy, we were sold. Rudy was so personable and kept in touch throughout the many months leading up to our wedding. Closer to the wedding, he spoke with us at length to find out exactly what we wanted - and wow, did they deliver!! We knew they were amazing from seeing them play at a restaurant, but multiply that performance by 10 and that is what we got at our wedding. At one point, every single band member was jumping to the music (including the drummer!). It makes such a difference when someone truly loves what they do, and I can say that the band looked like they were having a blast at our wedding and they kept the energy up throughout the night and the dance floor was packed. They sounded so amazing people thought they were lip syncing (they weren't!!). They played exactly what our crowd wanted to hear. I'm not sure of any other band that can play The Beatles, Nirvana, Macklemore and Cardi B all in one night. Also, their transitions are amazing. I still can't get over how fantastic they were and how they helped to make our night so memorable. It has been over a month since our wedding and I am STILL getting texts about the band. The maitre'd at our venue also told us that he has seen a lot of bands, but none of them were like CME. In fact, the night of our wedding the maitre'd added Crossing Midnight to his preferred vendor list! I highly, highly recommend Crossing Midnight - you won't be disappointed.

Amanda 路 Married on 09/22/2018

BEST part of my wedding (all my guests said so!)

Crossing Midnight performed at my DIY garden wedding in Riverhead and it was like MAGIC under a tent! They blew everyone away. They learned our requests, they sounded amazing and had everyone dancing the entire night. People we blown away when they heard the band play Cardi B! The mix of music had every generation on their feet. There was something so special about having our first dance performed live. Our friends and family have all commented on how fun the live band made our wedding. Rudy met with us multiple times before the wedding. They were extremely professional as well as talented! You can go see the band beforehand, they perform each month. This was the best money we spent for our wedding -essential if your goal is the throw a great party! Can鈥檛 thank Crossing Midnight enough for making the day so memorable.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Crossing Midnight Entertainment's reply:

Amanda, we had so much fun at your wedding! Thank you so much for booking us, recommending us and now leaving this review! Stay in touch.

-Your CME family.

Jacqueline 路 Married on 08/17/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Crossing midnight entertainment was the best decision I made for my wedding day! They were amazing!!! We had guests ranging from 8 yrs old to 95 yrs old and they had music for everyone. The dance floor was packed all night!! Everyone couldnt believe how crowded the dance floor was and how good the band was! Its been about 3 months and my friends are still talking about how amazing my wedding band was. I highly recommend them!!

Crossing Midnight Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jacqueline, so much fun!!! Thank you again for having us! The band had a great time. Congratulations again... -CME
  • Daniel

Daniel Kernkraut 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Best Band Ever!

Hiring Crossing Midnight as the band for our wedding was easily the best decision we made in the entire planning process. In addition to being a great value, they put on an incredible show, front-lined by their uber-talented lead man, Rudy. They were incredibly easy to work with during the time leading up to the wedding, helping us plan the order of the celebration & party. The music never stopped during the entire wedding, and so many of our guests came up to us during the night (& after the wedding) telling us how great they were. Their versatility in songs was top notch, from top 40 to motown to rap, not to mention our personal favorites from the 90's & 2000's. You will be so happy if you hire Crossing Midnight for your wedding or event!

Justine 路 Married on 06/23/2018

PROS: Rudy + Band are THE BEST! They kept the party going throughout the whole wedding - and my husband and I were on the dance floor THE WHOLE time. They were super flexible with all of the requests we made and learned A LOT of songs for our wedding! Not to mention they are SO TALENTED that half the time we forgot someone was actually singing the songs LIVE!

CONS: There were a few things that were different than we had discussed - our uplighting was not what we originally spoke about and a few song flubs. None of that ruined our day at all - and were rectified to the best of their ability at that moment!

Our experience with this band was a 10 out of 10 - and I can not recommend them enough!

Chloe Huang 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Continuous Music

The band Till Dawn played at our wedding and they were a hit. Many of our guests commented on how great the band was. It was wonderful how there was never a quiet (or pre-recorded) moment, the band split up and ate dinner in shifts so there was always someone singing. I only wish they hadn't made the mistake of announcing that the father/daughter dance was taking place after it already had and they should have been announcing the mother/son dance. I would recommend CME and Till Dawn and hire them again.

Joann 路 Married on 05/26/2018

If you are looking for a band to keep the party going all night, if you are looking for a band who will listen to what you want, if you are looking for a band who responds to your every email , text or call, if you are looking for a band who is professional and lots of fun Rudy and Crossing Midnight is your band. Rudy is the best!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Crossing Midnight Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jo Ann! Thank you again for having us! We had a great time and loved being a part of every moment! From the vows to memorial video to dancing! Our band had a great time.

Rachel 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Crossin midnight was amazing! They were so accommodating, easy to work with, friendly and available whenever we needed them. All of the musicians were so professional, talented and friendly. The music during my ceremony was beautiful and the reception ran smoothly and they kept everyone dancing until the very last minute! I would not change one thing! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Crossing Midnight Entertainment's reply:

Hey Rachel! Thank you so much! We had a great time, the band really enjoyed playing for you and your family, who are amazing btw! Congrats again! Wish you both the best! Stay in touch!

Anne 路 Married on 04/21/2018

We were just starting to look for a band for our daughters wedding and CME was recommended to us. We went to see them and loved them immediately! Called Rudy the next day and booked them ! Rudy was so easy and professional to work with ! Rudy and the band were phenomenal and read the crowd perfectly, played great music, had everyone dancing all night and Melissa has just an amazing voice! Our guests are still talking about how great the band was!! Can't recommend this band enough!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Crossing Midnight Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for such a great review! We had an amazing time! You have a wonderful family! Hope to see you all again soon!

Team CME

Regina 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you After Dark for making our special day so memorable! The variety of music was well played and entertained all our guests! Everyone was blown away by the high quality of the music, talent, and sound! You kept our guests dancing all night long. Jimmy was so nice and patient and helped us choose the right music to make our affair memorable! You guys are the best!!

Georgia 路 Married on 10/14/2017

I can鈥檛 say enough about After Dark! First they made our wedding so much fun! Our guests were dancing and enjoying themselves! Jimmy and Jackie sang our wedding song to perfection! Not only did the band sound great, but they could play anything and with a large repertoire, and extremely accommodating! Thank you, After Dark, for making our wedding one to remember!

Elizabeth 路 Married on 09/17/2017

Crossing Midnight are professionals to the core. Rudy was an absolute dream to work with and remained agreeable and adaptable from initial consultation through to post-wedding follow up.
    As others have said, almost every single one of our guests has mentioned what a spectacular show they put on. We had an outdoor venue with a wide range of ages and the sound quality, song selection and crowd engagement were spot on.
    I give them my full endorsement; it was great value for top notch entertainment.

Maria 路 Married on 09/10/2017

Thank you CME for helping us have the best night imaginable! On top of being with us every step of the way, it was great to see every musician and person on the job has love and passion for what they鈥檙e doing! We will definitely recommend to our friends and family.

john 路 Married on 08/20/2017

WOW! We had After Dark for our 50th Anniversary party and they were fantastic. They were professional, entertaining, and made our anniversary very special. The different styles of music fit everyone's style. Thank you for learning our wedding song and helping us relive our special moment. You guys are the best!

Kim 路 Married on 08/12/2017

Crossing midnight was amazing they played it my surprise 50th birthday party this past weekend Rudy the lead of the band is phenomenal super friendly nice accommodating and extremely talented the entire van was very professional and played a versatile set of music I was very impressed and it made my affair very elegant and memorable
    I would absolutely highly recommend them for any function you have in the future

Adrienne 路 Married on 08/12/2017

I think Rudy and the Crossing Midnight Bank is fabulous. We have asked them to play at two of our occasions and they made the night. I would recommend this group to anyone who wants a top notch entertainment group for their special occasion. They are worth every penny!!!

Michael 路 Married on 08/11/2017

This is the third time I have used Crossing Midnight on the beach. This year we had 600 people. Rudy and his group are great. Very professional. Play all types of music. The dance floor was packed till midnight, when we had to pull the plug. All my guest keep asking "where did you get these guys", they are terrific. Can't wait till the next party. Great Job

Sent on 08/14/2017

Crossing Midnight Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! We had a great time... can't wait until the next one!
  • W

Wanda 路 Married on 08/05/2017

Keep our guests on the floor the entire evening. Rudy and the gang were amazing!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Crossing Midnight Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Wanda!! We really enjoyed Ourselves! Great guest and lots of dancing!
  • W

Whitney 路 Married on 08/05/2017

I got married in August and Rudy and his team were phenomenal. They were attentive, entertaining and had the dance floor packed the entire evening!

Jackie 路 Married on 07/15/2017

After Dark was amazing! They were so easy to work with, professional, and provided us with music that fit all of our guests! Our family and friends enjoyed themselves and danced!! The band leader, Jimmy, was easy to work with and very accommodating! From start to finish, After Dark was the best! 5 stars!!

Mike 路 Married on 06/23/2017

Crossing Midnight was phenomenal! With 2 female singers & 1 male vocalist allows them the flexibility to play virtually any song or genre! They truly helped make our wedding special!