142 Reviews for Crossed Keys Estate

Wheelchair Access (2)
In-House Bar (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Outside Cake (1)

Just had our son's wedding at Crossed Keys and it was even more than I expected. Firstly, the grounds are beautifully maintained. The whole day was so relaxing - Katharine and her staff made sure of that - a pleasure and very accommodating. That started the moment the wedding date was confirmed there. The tent was amazing - with a great size dance floor and the food was delicious. It is my pleasure to recommend Crossed Keys to anyone ready to make their wedding there. Book it now!

Profile Picture kate, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm still trying to find the right words to thank Jessica, Katherine, Celso, and the rest of the Crossed Keys team for making our ultimate wedding dreams come true this past October. They were there every step of the way from the start - to answer my unending stream of questions, offer advice, accommodate our many special requests - to the finish, executing every detail with such care, taking care of us throughout the night, and truly bringing our unique vision to life. Every guest has gushed to us that our wedding was the best they ever went to - the most gorgeous venue, the most delicious food, the most fun night. We are forever grateful and feel so lucky we were able to get married in such a magical place with the help of such a magical family. We wish we could do it every weekend :)

Photo for Crossed Keys Estate Review - Beautiful flowers and table decor
Photo for Crossed Keys Estate Review - Gift table decor beautifulness
Profile Picture Valentina, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Bartender(s)

Where do I begin?! Long story short, Jessica, Katherine, and the entire Crossed Keys team are true wedding experts!

We waited two years to have our dream fall wedding, and every moment of our wedding day was worth the wait. From the moment we first stepped foot on The Estate’s grounds, we knew this was where we would be married…we didn’t even look at other venues! The grounds are absolutely breathtaking. From the towering oak trees, to the meticulously manicured lawns, every corner of Crossed Keys is beautiful. The tent is an absolute stunner (and won the approval of my very critical 93-year-old grandmother)! What we loved most about having a tented wedding was the ability to truly create an aesthetic that was our own. It was a blank canvas with which Jessica and Katherine used to create a beautiful celebration of our marriage. Throughout the entire planning process, Jessica was there to answer all of our questions, no matter how silly or seemingly insignificant, ultimately putting our minds at ease and allowing us to focus on preparing for marriage. The day of our wedding she was there, making sure every detail was perfect - I’m convinced she even had something to do with the impeccable weather and the fairy tale Autumn leaves raining down around us during the ceremony. A huge highlight for us was being able to have our rehearsal dinner at Crossed Keys Inn, just a minute’s drive down the road. Knowing that the Crossed Keys family was in charge of our wedding weekend was so reassuring. 3 months after our wedding and our family and friends are STILL raving about it! I have to admit, I am constantly trying to find an excuse to make my way back to Crossed Keys to experience its magic once again! Thank you Jessica, Katherine, Celso and EVERYONE at Crossed Keys.

Profile Picture Cortney, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

A flawless event! Thanks to Katherine and the staff at Crossed Keys for making my son's wedding a truly memorable event!

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There aren't enough great things I can say about Crossed Keys and the people who work there. Katherine, Jess, Celso, EVERYONE, were the most helpful and accommodating when helping plan our big day! When I saw everything set up I was blown away. The flowers, the food, the decor, everything was absolutely amazing. The tent looked absolutely incredible! The garden ceremony was the most beautiful. Everyone has been telling us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to! They truly surpassed any expectations I had and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Giselle, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I hosted my daughter and son in laws wedding a Crossed Keys Estate on 9.1.17. From arriving the night before to the last moment everything was perfect! When we arrived on Thursday night Katherine greeted us with such warmth I felt like I was entering a dear friends home. While getting ready in the playhouse every detailed we needed was attended to. Then it was time for the magical moment of the ceremony Katherine was there to guide us every step of the way and it was just perfect, the grounds are so beautiful and such a perfect setting for a day full of love. After the ceremony everything just flowed so smoothly into the cocktail hour and reception, Katherine and Jessica were there for every need even when you did not know there was a need for example they made sure I sat down and ate my dinner which I am so grateful for because the food was absolutely delicious! Sometimes at a wedding there may be some foods that are good and then maybe something else you are not to thrilled with but that is not the case at Crossed Keys every morsel of food was delicious. I can't believe how many people have told me this was the best wedding they have ever been too; I attribute that to the hard work of Katherine, Jessica and Celso but you never feel like it is to much for them they are there with a smile and just make the magical day happen. I am so happy we choose Crossed Keys Estate I just hope some day I am invited to a wedding at Crossed Keys Estate so I can once again experience the magic that Katherine, Jessica and Celso create for their brides and grooms

Profile Picture Mary, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amy & Mike wanted a unique wedding in an outdoor setting. The Crossed Keys Estate is beautiful. The flowers, the butterflies, the humming birds--the food and presentation---all exceptional ---perfect in every way. The accommodations for the bridesmaids and the playhouse dressing area made the setting even more magical.

All was beyond every expectation. Katherine, Jessica, Celso and team--all really know how to throw a party. Our guests are still floating from the experience. By far it was a wedding experience that was out of a romantic fairy tale.

Thank you for all!
Elaine & Steve [parents]

Profile Picture Elaine, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I cannot thank you Katherine, Jessica, John, the entire Rodriguez family, and Crossed Keys staff for exceeding my already high expectations for my wedding this past Saturday (7.29.17). I am still getting emails, calls, and texts about how beautiful the venue is and how amazing the food was. Katherine and Jessica were on top of things and involved every step of the way as I planned this wedding. They answered my questions before I asked and emailed me back in great detail when I had silly questions to ask weekly for the past few months.

It was turn key for my wedding party which they greatly appreciated and raved about. We had the rehearsal dinner at Crossed Keys Inn Friday night, the wedding party stayed at the Inn Friday & Saturday night and we had the after party back at the Inn. So convenient!

The food was phenomenal Friday night and again on Saturday. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. The grounds are just magical and don't even get me started on all of the incredible photo opportunities.

Katherine, Jessica and team are just top notch in all aspects. They made my husband and parents feel at home immediately at our first visit and again were with us every step of the way. This included wedding day making sure I was eating and drinking during the cocktail hour and reception and that guests were happy.

I cannot say enough about this venue and the people behind it. Thank you for making my one and only wedding day truly the best day of my life to date!!

Profile Picture kaitlyn, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married in July and it literally couldn't have been more perfect! Everything from the food, to the scenery, to the service was amazing. Our guests had such a great time, and we danced the night away under the most beautiful tent. Our pictures are unreal, and there are endless photo-ops on their gorgeous grounds. It was the wedding of our dreams and worth every cent. We can't say enough about Crossed Keys and HIGHLY recommend this venue!!!

Profile Picture Ellie, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing experience with Katherine and Jessica at Crossed Keys. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. The food was incredible- guests are saying how delicious it was and there were many options and they were accommodating to different diets including gluten free and vegan/vegetarian. The setting was so picturesque!! The ceremony occurred in the garden and was so beautiful, and then the reception moved to the tent. During the cocktail hour it started to rain- but this did not impact the fun! The staff continued to check on my husband and I to bring us drinks and food, and they also checked on our families and provided unique attention to guests requiring additional assistance. We can't say enough about what a perfect day it was!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Crossed Keys is hands down the best in the business! Katherine and Jessica are experts in all things wedding. They brought our vision to life, and were a pleasure to work with. Everything was absolutely perfect. The food was delicious, the flowers were beautiful, and the staff was friendly and professional. The venue itself is STUNNING. We cannot recommend Crossed Keys enough! Best day ever.

Photo for Crossed Keys Estate Review - photo by Kamp Weddings
Profile Picture P, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

We held my son's wedding at Crossed Keys last Sunday. It was the most amazing day ever. Not only is Crossed Keys a beautiful and magical venue, but the team of Katherine, Jessica and Celso is unbeatable.
They made the entire year of planning a pleasure. The food was amazing and the flowers and special touches were perfect. We have very discerning friends and family. I have had dozens of calls saying that this was the best wedding they ever attended. We could not have asked for more!

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

One can one say a day that your son and new daughter have dreamed about has come true at Crossed Key Estates.
I can tell you that the venue itself was absolutely beautiful, the food delicious, the service on par, flowers and floral arrangements lovely and I can go on and on. Who I would really like to say a special thank you to is Katherine for everything she did for us. From day one in the fall of 2015 when we first met with her and then through out all of the conversations, meetings, and emails we exchanged, she took care of every question and detail from beginning to end.
Her kindness and sincerity will always be remembered. Special thank you for making the wedding truly a fabulous day for all of our family and friends.

Profile Picture Bianca, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The team at Crossed Keys Estate made my dreams come true. I honestly could not have imagined my wedding at any other venue- they were the first and only venue we visited, we knew right away that we would not find anything comparable. I have had guest after guest tell my family and I that our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to, that the food was amazing, the location was spectacular, that the service was impeccable. People have said that it felt like a destination wedding in the middle of New Jersey! Katherine and Jessica were amazing from day one- always answering my emails quickly, letting us visit the estate multiple times, suggesting great vendors, and more. Choosing to have your wedding at Crossed Keys is probably the best decision you could ever make. I promise your day will be as breathtaking as mine was!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

As soon as we took a tour around the venue at Crossed Keys, my wife and I knew we had found the perfect venue. What we didn't realize, was that the the actual location was only half the reason that makes Crossed Keys so special. Firstly, Katherine and Jessica are the perfect team. Every step of the way they provide reassurance, expertise and advice. Everything is doable and a lot of our suggestions were improved upon by their eye for detail and design. We never doubted their ability to provide the wedding we hoped for, but nothing prepared me for just how incredible the execution of everything would be over the course of the two days (we did the rehearsal dinner at the Crossed Keys Inn the night before the actual wedding). Firstly, people keep talking to us about how wonderful the food was. Everything from the rehearsal dinner the night before, to the appetizers, and the actual wedding dinner was fantastic. Consistently high quality, absolutely delicious food. One of our standout memories from the whole experience with Crossed Keys is how absolutely effortlessly Katherine and Jessica manage the whole experience. Throughout the wedding day itself, neither my wife nor I worried about anything. They anticipate questions, what's happening next and what is needed every step of the way. From start to finish during our wedding day, I didn't ever notice either of them, but every time I turned around to ask a question or in need of something, they were there. They whole team at Crossed Keys are a family, and it shows. The entire process felt personal and professional. The venue is absolutely amazing, but it's the people that run it that make this place something truly special. Our guests were blown away by an amazing day, but my wife and I will be forever indebted to Jessica and the team for going above and beyond every step of the way. It was the best day ever!

Profile Picture George, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Crossed Keys Estate created the most GORGEOUS wedding my husband and I could have ever imagined. We are still in shock of how perfect everything was.

When we first visited the venue, nothing else could compare to the beauty and uniqueness of the space. Throughout the planning process, we were so grateful to have Katherine and Jessica to provide us with advice, information, and creative ideas at every turn. We told the Rodriguez family our vision and they literally made it happen - we trusted them enough to give them the space to utilize their incredible creative abilities and we do not regret that decision for one second - it's almost as though they could read our minds.

On the day itself, we were initially upset because the weather did not allow for an outdoor ceremony - good thing it did not matter at all. Although it was inside, the ceremony was cozy and beautiful.

Every single guest was in awe of the beauty of the grounds, the flowers, the food, and the service offered on the day itself. If only they also knew that when you choose crossed keys, you not only get a dream wedding, but also some new friends.

I was so terrified of having a big wedding because of how much of an introvert I am, but I didn't question this decision for a second. Thank you to the Crossed Keys Estate for making us feel like a part of their family, as they certainly became a part of ours.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter always dreamed of a wedding with a different type of venue and Crossed Keys Estate offered fulfilled that dream. From the moment we met the owners, we felt as though we were family. They were extremely responsive to all of our concerns and questions. When my daughter suggested an outside venue for the ceremony for late October, I can honestly say I lost hours of sleep. As it turned out, the weather was not in our favor. It was rainy, cold, and windy. I can now say that the decision to move the ceremony inside actually added to the warmth and love of the day. Crossed Keys made that transition smoothly and without a hitch. The tent was heated so the chill left the crowd and even got toasty at one point. The food was the best wedding food that we have ever had. The reviews were over the top. I have never had better food at a wedding. It was unique, delicious, and prepared with love. The flowers were just so unique and beautiful and a floral arranger guest in the crowd kept complimenting them. The creativity displayed in decorating the event was just over the top gorgeous. We were so happy with the whole affair and sad that it was over so quickly. My daughter is quite close to our dog and an avid animal lover. We were allowed to bring our Charlie to the ceremony which was unique and special. I don't have a negative word to say about the event other than it went by too quickly Thanks, Crossed Keys Estate, for the wedding that my daughter always dreamed of.

Profile Picture Judy, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

My amazing husband and I got married a week ago Sunday at Crossed Keys Estate. I found them on The Knot a year ago when searching venues. First venue we visited and the only. Katherine and Jessica are absolute pleasures to be around. The venue was everything we were looking for and more - breathtaking grounds, a gorgeous tent, and everything you could need for your wedding right there! I felt like our wedding was already half way done once we booked it!
A few months after we booked, I took a job and moved half way across the country, where my husband and I now live. I was so nervous about how planning would go from that far away, but Jessica and Katherine made it a breeze. They went above and beyond the entire process. They were interested in making our wedding OURS, and they did an amazing job at doing just that!
Now to the wedding... We were told by multiple people that it was the best, most beautiful wedding they've been to. The flowers and decor were above my expectations. The food was divine. Jessica was especially supportive and lovely the whole day. People say they never get to eat their food and finish the day starving... they made sure we were able to have plates of every single item of food we paid for. I ended the day stuffed! They went above and beyond the whole day to make it about us - I didn't feel stressed or overwhelmed, because Katherine and Jessica had our backs the whole day.
My whole family agrees - you get WAY more than what you pay for. Worth every single penny.
I couldn't thank this family enough for everything they did for our wedding! It was the best day of our lives and I'm beyond grateful for the Rodriguez family!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Usually try to lower one category to look authentic, but all 5 stars were earned and more.
We were treated like family, or best friends. They went beyond our highest expectations!
The Father of the Bride wanted value tables & chairs, the Mother of the Bride got her wish for the upgrade. Mom was right. If you can swing it, it is so worth it.
So many beautiful details.
Food was absolutely terrific!

Profile Picture Doug, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Crossed Keys Estate is the perfect wedding venue! From the start, Katherine and Jessica made us feel like we were a part of their family!! Everything we wanted and asked for was done - and done exquisitely!! The food was absolutely phenomenal and we are still getting rave reviews about our most perfect, special day!

Profile Picture Marybeth, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

There are so many beautiful reviews about Crossed Keys, that I am having a hard time trying to figure out what else could be said about this amazing venue that hasn't been already. The grounds are stunning; the tent is a dreamy space that can be transformed to fit your vision, the playhouse is the perfect place to get ready with your bridal party, the stone cottage is exactly where you want to spend your wedding night, and the firepit (especially when it's time for smores) is always a hit with guests. The service that this family and their staff provide is impeccable & the food is just mouthwatering (our wedding was a month ago, and our guests still can't stop talking about it). However, what I really want to drive home is how amazing this whole process was for me. Crossed Keys is run by a family and Katherine & Jessica made me feel like I was a part of theirs from the first time I met them and that made all the difference in the world. They are with you every step of the way and I could tell how much they care about making sure you have the wedding of your dreams, which I did.

Our fall wedding was just magical. The floral arrangements & decorations exceeded my expectations in every way. It was their attention to detail that made my vision come alive. I am so thankful to them for going above & beyond to make sure our wedding felt so authentically us.

I highly recommend this venue to future bride & grooms. You get amazing value for the amount you spend and all of our guests said that this was the best wedding they ever attended. Crossed Keys is simply the best!!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

My husband and I had our wedding at Crossed Keys Estate in September of 2016 and it was incredible. They were attentive to every detail and are total pros when it comes to throwing a great party. The garden, the tent, the playhouse - were all in excellent condition and very well kept. The food was fantastic! Especially the appetizers, which got rave reviews from all of our guests. Jessica did a wonderful job with all of our floral arrangements and centerpieces. She spent a lot of time listening to exactly what we wanted and working hard to make sure that we got exactly what we had envisioned. Jessica, Katherine and their entire staff worked hard to make our wedding truly spectacular - we are so grateful to them and strongly recommend Crossed Keys Estate for anyone planning their wedding.

Profile Picture Spencer, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

We could go on about how beautiful a venue Crossed Keys is, but that's evident in every photo of the grounds. But go see it for yourself, it's even better in person. Many of our guests were all out-of-towners with little NJ experience, and the phrase "I had no idea Jersey was so beautiful" was heard all weekend about CK and Andover. However, where CK sets itself apart from others even more is the experience they provide. So many of our friends had talked of the need for wedding coordinators and the stress of their wedding day. We had NONE of that working with CK. They guided us through the planning of a large long-distance wedding amid our hectic lives in Chicago and made what could have been an very stressful process manageable and fun. They really care about their clients, and provide you with confidence in their professionalism that allows you to enjoy the process, which is so important. There will be times when you think there is so much to do in the days leading up to your wedding, that there's no way it will all get done, and get done right. It will at Crossed Keys. Our wedding went off without a hitch and we could actually focus on each other and our guests while the amazing staff at CK managed every detail. (And all through the day Katherine and Jessica were still there for us, reminding us to eat and somehow always making sure a drink made its way to us when we needed one!)

We also are compelled to talk about the food. The food the food! The Rodriguez family, who cater the event, are culinary wizards. We are not exaggerating. The menu was fabulous and executed perfectly. You will never eat better at a wedding that you will at CK, and your guests will be telling you how wonderful it was for months.

We can't recommend CK strongly enough!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Overall amazing experience! Crossed Keys put together the rustic romantic wedding of our dreams! The venue is absolutely picture perfect and my family and friends have NOT stopped raving about the food! We are so happy we found this place!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews