26 Reviews for Cross County Limousine

Stretch Limo (1)
Sedan (1)
Round Trip (1)
25 Cross County Limousine Reviews

Cross County Limo was early and was very accommodating to our plans. It was great!

Profile Picture angel, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I used this company for my 27th birthday!! It was amazing!! Limo fit 10 people perfectly!! Limo was on time!! Great pricing!! Limo driver was very polite and quiet! Nice guy!! Never had an attitude or was rude!! Limo came stocked with cups and napkins and a niceeeeee bottle of champagne!! Very tasty!! I recommend this limousine very highly !! Owners are great!! They work with your budget and have great and clean cars!! I will be using this company again in august for my husbands bday!! Woohoo cross county limo!!

Daniella ???

Profile Picture Daniella, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Amazing ! Everything went so well. The driver was very professional and on time and the limos were top notch. I booked both the Hummer and Escalade and I would definitely recommend both of them if you’re having a wedding, special thanks to Billy! You’re the best.

Profile Picture Armela, 12/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We called last minute, the night before my best friend's bachelorette party. They were available & so easy to book with. Our driver arrived on time & found our destination with ease. The limo driver was friendly and polite. It made for an enjoyable evening & my friend was completely shocked when we arrived in the limo to pick him up. I highly recommend this limo company & will book again with them in the future.

Profile Picture Ardit, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used the service for a round trip to NYC for a birthday party. Our driver was not only on time - he was early. He was excellent and very attentive to our needs. We would most definitely. This is a great organization to do business with and they have my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I got married a couple of weeks ago, and my wife and I were so happy with the outcomes of dealing with this Limo service, we ordered the Bentley for us two, which was amazing, so smooth and relaxing. And we also ordered the party bus for the brides mates, they loved it and had an amazing time. The deal we got was fantastic and so worth it! 5 stars from me!

Profile Picture Kilo, 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

If you're a couple and looking to find the right Limo Company for your wedding give them a call, seriously.. the guy I talked to was very honest and gave reasonable pricing for his amazing limos. Me and my husband were so happy with how everything went and how nice the driver was we had to leave him a nice tip. I will be telling everyone about how amazing their service was!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I would definitely recommend Cross County for any car service needs. Driver is very courteous and accommodating. Car was impeccably clean. 5 stars all around.

Profile Picture diana, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We booked this company for our wedding last weekend in Westchester and I was absolutely blown away. Not only were the stretch hummer and Bentley amazing but our drivers went above and beyond to help out throughout the day. They did everything from helping my 18 person bridal party line up for ceremony to straightening my veil and train before I marched down the isle. Their help was truly heart warming and I have never received service like this before. The cars were immaculate and worth every penny. We got a great deal on both vehicles and we could not be happier. The company was always available and knew who I was when I called. I will definitely be using this company again

Profile Picture shaureena, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Thanks to Billy and his crew for making my day so much easier. Not only did we get a great deal but we also got such a great experience. Very professional. I will definetly use this company for other occasions.

Profile Picture Edita, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

They provided us with the best service with reasonable prices. The drivers were professional respectable and so friendly. They made sure my wedding day was extra special and everything was taken care of. We even used them for transportation for our honeymoon. They were on time and didn't keep us waiting. Will definitely be using them again.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I wish i could give more than 5 stars! this company was amazing and highly professional. I got a package deal that i was happy with and let me tell you it was worth every penny, all the cars were on time and it made everything easier for me and my wife.

Profile Picture Dominic, 8/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Party Bus, Sedan, Stretch Limo

What an amazing experience with Cross county limo, the drives were amazing and everything went just as planned! Would definitely recommend it

Profile Picture User7157250, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Is it possible to give this company a 6 Star rating?
Our drivers Mike and David were amazing, they went over and beyond by taking care of every one in our wedding party.
Thanks to Billy @Cross County Limo for making our special day a very special one. ??????

Profile Picture Claire, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I have nothing but the most wonderful things to say about Cross Count Limo. We booked them for my brothers wedding and they were very prompt and professional. The cars were a joy to ride in and the drivers were very professional and kind to deal with. I would also like to thank Billy for giving us a great deal on the price and being very accommodating.
I look forward to booking Cross County Limousine for future events.

Profile Picture Elsuida, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Amazing service, Everything was on time, professional, and just amazing. Special thanks to Mike, the driver and Billy for giving me a spectacular deal.

Profile Picture Florjan, 3/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Fantastic service. We rented the Bentley for our wedding day. It was amazing ride and experience. Billy , our driver was so nice. He made our day even more special.
Thanks you for the memories!
Patricia F.

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Excellent service and great package deal. Our driver was extremely professional . We booked the Bentley for my husband and I plus the hummer for the bridal party! Everyone was so happy with the service and experience ! We will definitely book them again in the near future!

Profile Picture Luljeta, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I was so pleased with the service we got from Cross County Limousine.
We booked the Bentley and Hummer limo. Our wedding party had a blast... as did my bride and I.
I will recommend Billy , he's excellent and very professional. Always responsive and ON TIME!
The package was very fair and we were very pleased with the whole service. I had trouble with other limo services before but now I know that I will always book cross county limousine from now on without hesitation.

Profile Picture Allan, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Classic Car, Standard Limo

My wedding party loved the party bus that we rented out!
Billy was very accommodating and professional.
Cross county limousine will always be my number one choice.

Profile Picture Madalena, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Party Bus, Multi-Locations

I had an amazing experience with this limo complaint . I hired them for my baby shower for 10 passengers with the Lincoln Stretch! The driver was so professional ! Thank you so much alike for your service! Special thanks to the owner for top customer service and great package deal! We will definitely use them again in the near future.

Profile Picture Leonora, 2/18/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

THE BEST WEDDING EVER! The limo drive was amazing! Super smooth, the driver Ray was cooperative and he drove the limousine beautifully! 100% 5 STARS FROM ME! I loved the wedding so much! Thank you so much CROSS COUNTY LIMO.

Profile Picture John, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Services Used: SUV Limo, Round Trip

My family has used Cross County Limousine 3 times so far within the past 2 years, and every single time their service and vehicles were impeccable! Friendly, knowledgeable and dapper drivers.. if you are looking for a high-end limousine service this is definitely the place.

Profile Picture Mike, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Amazing service, will definitely do business with them again.

Profile Picture Jason, 2/19/15, 1 Review