Cross County Limousine Reviews

36 Reviews for Cross County Limousine

• Juliana

Juliana Beckford · Married on 08/17/2019

Great experience

Our driver Ray was AMAZING. He was punctual, accommodating to our needs of multiple drop offs and pick ups. His wittiness help ease some of my anxiety. He was the best. The limo is gorgeous looks great in pictures. Clean and modern. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Allana Gauzza · Married on 08/03/2019

Flexible and Reliable

Cross County Limo was a great choice for my wedding on August 3rd, 2019. Everyone was responsive and easy to work with. We ended up switching our time for pick-up to about a half hour earlier the week of and they had no problems with this! Our driver was also a half hour early and ready to go, he was nice and sweet and easy to work with. The limo itself was very clean, good AC, and roomy! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2019

Punctual and Wonderful

I was a little nervous booking a limo company I hadn't used before, but Cross County Limo really came through for us on our wedding day. Our driver, Anthony, arrived fifteen minutes early and was there to open the doors for us whenever we needed him to. He even got us into Glen Island's park without us having to pay a fee. Thank you for keeping us on schedule!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Arjete Bytyqi · Married on 07/14/2019

Quality service at a great price

The guys at cross county limo made our perfect day even more perfect! The cars were in immaculate shape. They were super clean. The drivers got there well before we needed to go and they were super courteous and patient! This all came at a price that was very competitive! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Vilma · Married on 05/18/2019

A limo company that makes you feel like family

I used Cross County Limo on my wedding day, and I couldn't have asked for better service. First and foremost, the owner is one of the nicest people ever and only wants the best for his customers. On the day of my wedding he showed up with the Bentley in addition to the stretch limo, even though I never reserved it. After having had a very stressful morning at my bridal suite, (dress getting ruined by a damaged sprinkler system), Billy made sure the rest of our day was smooth and relaxing. He stopped to get us snacks and beverages and made sure we were enjoying ourselves. At the end of our trip, I found out he had missed most of his sons birthday party to make sure we were ok. At Cross County Limo, you don’t get treated like a client, you get treated like family.

Sent on 05/20/2019

D Tegtmeier · Married on 11/18/2018

The best vehicles, experienced & safe driver, price, caring owner, quality, flexibilty, attitude

The owner of Cross County Limousine is true professional! I was planning a bachelorette party, with 10 to travel to NYC in a stretch, for 5 hours and we stayed in NYC and extra 2 hours. I made a few calls to limo and van providers, but then I found CCL. The owner, Billy, invited me to see his fleet, so hubs and I went, checked out the beautifully maintained, fully decked out, up-to-date inspected vehicles. We were do impressed, we booked one immediately, as he had the best prices, attitude, and offers. The driver, Steve, was a delight: he showed up early and was always Closeby and easy to reach. Steve was experienced, safe, pleasant, flexible, and a polite driver. I think the guests enjoyed the trip more than the event (which was fabulous), because we chatted, listened to music, laughed, drank champagne, and comfortably felt like we were in a private party room! I must comment that Billy's flexibility and scheduling abilities were most appreciated, as he made sure that we got to our dinner show on time, and we even extended our night in NYC a few hours longer! The bride-to-be was thrilled! This company knows their business, logistics, traffic, and anticipates their customers' needs. It was a completely delightful business transaction, from start to finish. Thanks again for a stress free and fun night!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Javier Santos · Married on 11/03/2018

So glad we went with Cross County Limousine

I don't even know where to begin with the praise for Cross County Limousine. Billy was very accommodating and just amazing throughout the whole process. Never once did I need to worry about Billy or Cross County Limousine. Billy was also proactive and always trying to find ways to assist us. When he acquired a brand new 2018 Escalade limo he called me up and sent me some pictures of the car. He asked if we'd want to ride in that instead and with the offer he gave us we couldn't say no. He showed up 15 minutes ahead of schedule and had everything ready to go. Billy was not only a professional but also a gentleman. He helped my wife's cousin get stuff into her car without being asked. He just saw that she needed help and went to assist her. That was not something he needed to do but it is indicative of the type of service Cross County Limousine offers. We also had a bit of a problem after the ceremony that required we extend our time with the limo for another thirty minutes. Billy told me, "Don't worry about anything buddy. I will be here. Take your time." That alone soothed all my worries and made me realize we seriously hit the jackpot with Billy and Cross County Limousine. I would recommend Cross County Limousine to everyone. Seriously, this was the best vendor decision we made. Thanks again!!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • NikNak

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Billy at Cross County was the absolute best to work with. He kindly invited my now husband and I to come to to see the different vehicles we were interested in using so that we could make an informed decision. It was a lovely experience. I would highly recommend Cross County!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lynn · Married on 09/08/2018

I used Cross County Limousine for my September 2018 wedding. The driver was early and super professional! He was also very nice, helping everyone (especially me in my dress ) in and out of the limo. Billy was great to work with and the limo I ordered was the exact one we received, and it was very clean. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Danica

Danica W · Married on 07/13/2018

Excellent!

Excellent and reliable service! My husband and I booked the Mercedes for our wedding day - what a luxurious car and a great price to boot. Prior to booking, we were able to view and sit inside any vehicles we were interested in. All vehicles were clean and well maintained. We were lucky enough to have Billy as our driver that day - he arrived early, was very professional and drove safely the entire time. Billy went above and beyond just being a driver though - he made sure I made it safely into the church, fixed the train of my dress before I walked down the aisle (and during pictures), and held the church door open for me and my dad! And if that wasn't enough, he surprised me and my husband with a red carpet and champagne service after the ceremony! Absolutely amazing. Billy was a real pleasure to work with, and by the end of our wedding day we felt like we had to say goodbye to a good friend! Billy truly cares about his clients, and I would highly recommend him and his company Cross County Limousine to anyone.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Emiljan · Married on 05/19/2018

I used cross county limo for my wedding party and their overall service was just an excellent one. My drivers Ray & Fredi were very professional and helpful throughout the day. Billy was excellent, anytime I had a question or a concern before my big day I could always reach him first try. Cross County Limo is the way to go.

Sent on 05/28/2018

angel · Married on 03/18/2018

Cross County Limo was early and was very accommodating to our plans. It was great!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Daniella · Married on 12/30/2017

I used this company for my 27th birthday!! It was amazing!! Limo fit 10 people perfectly!! Limo was on time!! Great pricing!! Limo driver was very polite and quiet! Nice guy!! Never had an attitude or was rude!! Limo came stocked with cups and napkins and a niceeeeee bottle of champagne!! Very tasty!! I recommend this limousine very highly !! Owners are great!! They work with your budget and have great and clean cars!! I will be using this company again in august for my husbands bday!! Woohoo cross county limo!!

Daniella ???

Sent on 05/03/2017

Armela · Married on 12/06/2017

Amazing ! Everything went so well. The driver was very professional and on time and the limos were top notch. I booked both the Hummer and Escalade and I would definitely recommend both of them if you’re having a wedding, special thanks to Billy! You’re the best.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Ardit · Married on 11/25/2017

We called last minute, the night before my best friend's bachelorette party. They were available & so easy to book with. Our driver arrived on time & found our destination with ease. The limo driver was friendly and polite. It made for an enjoyable evening & my friend was completely shocked when we arrived in the limo to pick him up. I highly recommend this limo company & will book again with them in the future.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Michael · Married on 07/29/2017

We used the service for a round trip to NYC for a birthday party. Our driver was not only on time - he was early. He was excellent and very attentive to our needs. We would most definitely. This is a great organization to do business with and they have my highest recommendation.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Kilo · Married on 06/07/2017

I got married a couple of weeks ago, and my wife and I were so happy with the outcomes of dealing with this Limo service, we ordered the Bentley for us two, which was amazing, so smooth and relaxing. And we also ordered the party bus for the brides mates, they loved it and had an amazing time. The deal we got was fantastic and so worth it! 5 stars from me!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2017

If you're a couple and looking to find the right Limo Company for your wedding give them a call, seriously.. the guy I talked to was very honest and gave reasonable pricing for his amazing limos. Me and my husband were so happy with how everything went and how nice the driver was we had to leave him a nice tip. I will be telling everyone about how amazing their service was!!

Sent on 04/30/2017

diana · Married on 11/20/2016

I would definitely recommend Cross County for any car service needs. Driver is very courteous and accommodating. Car was impeccably clean. 5 stars all around.

Sent on 01/05/2017

shaureena · Married on 10/09/2016

We booked this company for our wedding last weekend in Westchester and I was absolutely blown away. Not only were the stretch hummer and Bentley amazing but our drivers went above and beyond to help out throughout the day. They did everything from helping my 18 person bridal party line up for ceremony to straightening my veil and train before I marched down the isle. Their help was truly heart warming and I have never received service like this before. The cars were immaculate and worth every penny. We got a great deal on both vehicles and we could not be happier. The company was always available and knew who I was when I called. I will definitely be using this company again

Sent on 10/16/2016

Edita · Married on 10/08/2016

Thanks to Billy and his crew for making my day so much easier. Not only did we get a great deal but we also got such a great experience. Very professional. I will definetly use this company for other occasions.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Alyssa · Married on 10/01/2016

They provided us with the best service with reasonable prices. The drivers were professional respectable and so friendly. They made sure my wedding day was extra special and everything was taken care of. We even used them for transportation for our honeymoon. They were on time and didn't keep us waiting. Will definitely be using them again.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Dominic · Married on 08/22/2016

I wish i could give more than 5 stars! this company was amazing and highly professional. I got a package deal that i was happy with and let me tell you it was worth every penny, all the cars were on time and it made everything easier for me and my wife.

Sent on 09/07/2016

What an amazing experience with Cross county limo, the drives were amazing and everything went just as planned! Would definitely recommend it

Sent on 09/02/2016

Claire · Married on 04/02/2016

Is it possible to give this company a 6 Star rating?
    Our drivers Mike and David were amazing, they went over and beyond by taking care of every one in our wedding party.
    Thanks to Billy @Cross County Limo for making our special day a very special one. ??????

Sent on 04/15/2016