Cross County Limousine Reviews

30 | White Plains, NY

30 Reviews for Cross County Limousine

D Tegtmeier · Married on 11/18/2018

The best vehicles, experienced & safe driver, price, caring owner, quality, flexibilty, attitude

The owner of Cross County Limousine is true professional! I was planning a bachelorette party, with 10 to travel to NYC in a stretch, for 5 hours and we stayed in NYC and extra 2 hours. I made a few calls to limo and van providers, but then I found CCL. The owner, Billy, invited me to see his fleet, so hubs and I went, checked out the beautifully maintained, fully decked out, up-to-date inspected vehicles. We were do impressed, we booked one immediately, as he had the best prices, attitude, and offers. The driver, Steve, was a delight: he showed up early and was always Closeby and easy to reach. Steve was experienced, safe, pleasant, flexible, and a polite driver. I think the guests enjoyed the trip more than the event (which was fabulous), because we chatted, listened to music, laughed, drank champagne, and comfortably felt like we were in a private party room! I must comment that Billy's flexibility and scheduling abilities were most appreciated, as he made sure that we got to our dinner show on time, and we even extended our night in NYC a few hours longer! The bride-to-be was thrilled! This company knows their business, logistics, traffic, and anticipates their customers' needs. It was a completely delightful business transaction, from start to finish. Thanks again for a stress free and fun night!

Javier Santos · Married on 11/03/2018

So glad we went with Cross County Limousine

I don't even know where to begin with the praise for Cross County Limousine. Billy was very accommodating and just amazing throughout the whole process. Never once did I need to worry about Billy or Cross County Limousine. Billy was also proactive and always trying to find ways to assist us. When he acquired a brand new 2018 Escalade limo he called me up and sent me some pictures of the car. He asked if we'd want to ride in that instead and with the offer he gave us we couldn't say no. He showed up 15 minutes ahead of schedule and had everything ready to go. Billy was not only a professional but also a gentleman. He helped my wife's cousin get stuff into her car without being asked. He just saw that she needed help and went to assist her. That was not something he needed to do but it is indicative of the type of service Cross County Limousine offers. We also had a bit of a problem after the ceremony that required we extend our time with the limo for another thirty minutes. Billy told me, "Don't worry about anything buddy. I will be here. Take your time." That alone soothed all my worries and made me realize we seriously hit the jackpot with Billy and Cross County Limousine. I would recommend Cross County Limousine to everyone. Seriously, this was the best vendor decision we made. Thanks again!!

• NikNak

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Billy at Cross County was the absolute best to work with. He kindly invited my now husband and I to come to to see the different vehicles we were interested in using so that we could make an informed decision. It was a lovely experience. I would highly recommend Cross County!

Lynn · Married on 09/08/2018

I used Cross County Limousine for my September 2018 wedding. The driver was early and super professional! He was also very nice, helping everyone (especially me in my dress ) in and out of the limo. Billy was great to work with and the limo I ordered was the exact one we received, and it was very clean. I would highly recommend!

Emiljan · Married on 05/19/2018

I used cross county limo for my wedding party and their overall service was just an excellent one. My drivers Ray & Fredi were very professional and helpful throughout the day. Billy was excellent, anytime I had a question or a concern before my big day I could always reach him first try. Cross County Limo is the way to go.

angel · Married on 03/18/2018

Cross County Limo was early and was very accommodating to our plans. It was great!

Daniella · Married on 12/30/2017

I used this company for my 27th birthday!! It was amazing!! Limo fit 10 people perfectly!! Limo was on time!! Great pricing!! Limo driver was very polite and quiet! Nice guy!! Never had an attitude or was rude!! Limo came stocked with cups and napkins and a niceeeeee bottle of champagne!! Very tasty!! I recommend this limousine very highly !! Owners are great!! They work with your budget and have great and clean cars!! I will be using this company again in august for my husbands bday!! Woohoo cross county limo!!

Daniella ???

Armela · Married on 12/06/2017

Amazing ! Everything went so well. The driver was very professional and on time and the limos were top notch. I booked both the Hummer and Escalade and I would definitely recommend both of them if you’re having a wedding, special thanks to Billy! You’re the best.

Ardit · Married on 11/25/2017

We called last minute, the night before my best friend's bachelorette party. They were available & so easy to book with. Our driver arrived on time & found our destination with ease. The limo driver was friendly and polite. It made for an enjoyable evening & my friend was completely shocked when we arrived in the limo to pick him up. I highly recommend this limo company & will book again with them in the future.

Michael · Married on 07/29/2017

We used the service for a round trip to NYC for a birthday party. Our driver was not only on time - he was early. He was excellent and very attentive to our needs. We would most definitely. This is a great organization to do business with and they have my highest recommendation.

Kilo · Married on 06/07/2017

I got married a couple of weeks ago, and my wife and I were so happy with the outcomes of dealing with this Limo service, we ordered the Bentley for us two, which was amazing, so smooth and relaxing. And we also ordered the party bus for the brides mates, they loved it and had an amazing time. The deal we got was fantastic and so worth it! 5 stars from me!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2017

If you're a couple and looking to find the right Limo Company for your wedding give them a call, seriously.. the guy I talked to was very honest and gave reasonable pricing for his amazing limos. Me and my husband were so happy with how everything went and how nice the driver was we had to leave him a nice tip. I will be telling everyone about how amazing their service was!!

diana · Married on 11/20/2016

I would definitely recommend Cross County for any car service needs. Driver is very courteous and accommodating. Car was impeccably clean. 5 stars all around.

shaureena · Married on 10/09/2016

We booked this company for our wedding last weekend in Westchester and I was absolutely blown away. Not only were the stretch hummer and Bentley amazing but our drivers went above and beyond to help out throughout the day. They did everything from helping my 18 person bridal party line up for ceremony to straightening my veil and train before I marched down the isle. Their help was truly heart warming and I have never received service like this before. The cars were immaculate and worth every penny. We got a great deal on both vehicles and we could not be happier. The company was always available and knew who I was when I called. I will definitely be using this company again

Edita · Married on 10/08/2016

Thanks to Billy and his crew for making my day so much easier. Not only did we get a great deal but we also got such a great experience. Very professional. I will definetly use this company for other occasions.

Alyssa · Married on 10/01/2016

They provided us with the best service with reasonable prices. The drivers were professional respectable and so friendly. They made sure my wedding day was extra special and everything was taken care of. We even used them for transportation for our honeymoon. They were on time and didn't keep us waiting. Will definitely be using them again.

Dominic · Married on 08/22/2016

I wish i could give more than 5 stars! this company was amazing and highly professional. I got a package deal that i was happy with and let me tell you it was worth every penny, all the cars were on time and it made everything easier for me and my wife.

What an amazing experience with Cross county limo, the drives were amazing and everything went just as planned! Would definitely recommend it

Claire · Married on 04/02/2016

Is it possible to give this company a 6 Star rating?
    Our drivers Mike and David were amazing, they went over and beyond by taking care of every one in our wedding party.
    Thanks to Billy @Cross County Limo for making our special day a very special one. ??????

Elsuida · Married on 03/19/2016

I have nothing but the most wonderful things to say about Cross Count Limo. We booked them for my brothers wedding and they were very prompt and professional. The cars were a joy to ride in and the drivers were very professional and kind to deal with. I would also like to thank Billy for giving us a great deal on the price and being very accommodating.
    I look forward to booking Cross County Limousine for future events.

• F

Florjan · Married on 03/16/2016

Amazing service, Everything was on time, professional, and just amazing. Special thanks to Mike, the driver and Billy for giving me a spectacular deal.

Patricia · Married on 03/05/2016

Fantastic service. We rented the Bentley for our wedding day. It was amazing ride and experience. Billy , our driver was so nice. He made our day even more special.
    Thanks you for the memories!
    Patricia F.

Luljeta · Married on 01/23/2016

Excellent service and great package deal. Our driver was extremely professional . We booked the Bentley for my husband and I plus the hummer for the bridal party! Everyone was so happy with the service and experience ! We will definitely book them again in the near future!

Allan · Married on 08/08/2015

I was so pleased with the service we got from Cross County Limousine.
    We booked the Bentley and Hummer limo. Our wedding party had a blast... as did my bride and I.
    I will recommend Billy , he's excellent and very professional. Always responsive and ON TIME!
    The package was very fair and we were very pleased with the whole service. I had trouble with other limo services before but now I know that I will always book cross county limousine from now on without hesitation.

Madalena · Married on 07/05/2014

My wedding party loved the party bus that we rented out!
    Billy was very accommodating and professional.
    Cross county limousine will always be my number one choice.