Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Vanessa O. Married on 10/16/2021

Crooked river farms

They were great people!! Very friendly and well priced :) thank you jerry and susan

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you Vanessa! It was our pleasure! Thank you for choosing our little farm for your very special day ❤️
    Shellie E. Married on 09/18/2021

Great people, Great venue

Couldn't have imagined a better wedding experience. Small, intimate, and in a beautiful setting. Loved it all.

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you Shellie and Bob!! It was a joy hosting your beautiful wedding... Such a great day!!
    We wish you all the best,
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kristen L. Married on 10/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing! I had a dream and this venue and the lovely couple who own it helped it come true.

Susan and Jerry at Crooked River are some of mine and my husbands favorite people. Jerry, my husband (not Jerry, one of the owners!), and I wanted a cozy, rustic place to get married. We love nature and good prices, and we found both here. When I stumbled across their website, I fell in love automatically. When I called and talked to Susan to set up a tour, I had a good gut feeling. When my now husband, grandma, and I toured the farm, we knew as soon as we crossed their bridge that this was the place for us. We felt right at home right away. From Susan and Jerry's kind, humorous demeanors to the beautiful property, all the way to their friendly cat, Paul, everything screamed, "THIS IS IT!" Our wedding would have been lovely anywhere, but making the choice to book this venue was the best decision we've made as a couple so far! Not only is the property great, Susan is such a talented, creative photographer. All of the photographs I've seen from her are works of art, and I couldn't be happier with her work. All in all, my husband and I fell in love with Crooked River, and you will too! We will be going back as soon as we have an event to hold or a photo to be taken.
    -The Bergers-
    Est. 10.24.2020

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Oh wow! Thank you so much for you kind words! We are so happy for you both as you start your new life as husband and wife, and look forward to seeing you both again in the near future...
    Congratulations and best wishes,
    Becca A. Married on 10/17/2020

Perfect Country Venue

Great venue, beautiful location the owners Susan and Jerry are wonderful people who made our special day so amazing, they were so helpful and friendly and helped make our day special. Couldn’t have picked a better place for our wedding.

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, and thank you Rebecca and Adam, for choosing our little farm for your Best Day Ever :)
    Chris M. Married on 07/05/2020

test five marks

test test test test test test test
    Brett R. Married on 03/20/2020

Amazing place and people

We had planned to check out a few spots for our wedding. Crooked River was our first and last stop. After talking with Susan and Jerry we didn’t visit another spot. It was like talking to two people that we had been friends with for years. While the place sells itself they made such an impact that as we drove to the next spot we kept going on past. They were so helpful throughout the the whole process our day went off with no problems. Despite what was going on with the rest oft the world.

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thanks Brett and Sandy, for the kind words. We are very aware that people have many choices in venues these days. We approach our couples as they come to visit not as salespeople, but as real people. Our venue is unique in its features and how it's run. We take pride in showing our venue & letting you decide if it's right for you. So thanks again.... We appreciate you, and wish you, a very happy ever after :)
  • Sandy
    Sandy R. Married on 03/20/2020

Crooked river farm weddings

Jerry and Susan made our day so special! Their venue and location was perfect for our country style wedding. Susan was our photographer and she did an awesome job!! I can't decide which ones are my favorite. There are so many to choose from. We could not have done it without them!!!

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you Sandy, What a great day (weekend) it was. Little did we know, at that time, that yours would be the last wedding we would host, before the world would be shutting down. Beautiful wedding and lots of great memories that will have to sustain us until we can get back to what we do, helping our couples create their best day ever... Thank you for choosing our little farm for yours!
    Jerry and I, wish you all the best!
    Pam M. Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful Venue

I could not be more happy with the recent marriage of my son and daughter in law at Crooked River Farms LLC. It is a beautiful place and the owners did an amazing job getting to know us so we had the best outcome. Beautiful and amazing photos also!! Highly recommend Crooked River Farms!!!

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you, Pam! What a wonderful & beautiful wedding! We are so happy for Aaron & Tara :)
    Our best,
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/26/2019

Very Nice!

My fiancé and I meet with the owners of crooked river farm the last Saturday. The place is beautiful, and the owners were wonderful, respectful, courteous, nice, and very welcoming. They offer a great place for a great price and other things to help make your day special. We are super excited and cant wait to get married there!

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you :-), we had so much fun getting to know you both and are looking forward to working with you to create your perfect wedding day.
    Susie & Jerry
    Lisa S. Married on 09/21/2019

Great location

The location is amazing. Beautiful landscape

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you Lisa! We are so excited for yours & Brians up coming fall wedding, here at Crooked River Farm!!
    Susan & Jerry
    Misty H. Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful and Wonderful

We had the very best experience for our wedding! The whole property was gorgeous, the owners are very helpful. All of our guests were commenting how wonderful the whole wedding was. Thank you Crooked River Farms for making our day amazing!!

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you!! It's our pleasure, Misty!
    We are so excited for you and Michael!
    We wish you all the best!!
    Salena F. Married on 08/10/2019

August wedding

We had an amazing experience having our wedding at crooked river farm! Susan and John made us feel like we were having our wedding on family land. It’s a beautiful venue and has a more personal touch than the typical barn weddings now a days. 10 out of 10 would recommend!!

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you Salena and John! Jerry and I had so much fun getting to know you & all of your wonderful family and friends :) Beautiful couple, beautiful wedding, we wish you all the best!
    Adam C. Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic!

Great looking venue, amazing service and pictures!

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Many Thanks, to you and Amanda for choosing our farm to create & share your beautiful wedding day with your wonderful family and friends.
    We wish you all the best,
    Susan & Jerry
    Hannah T. Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful venue!

Susan was very communicative and had great ideas for the wedding itself. Her pictures are amazing and truly capture the emotion of the event. It’s a beautiful venue and you can tell that a lot of hard work was put into it to make it special for each couple. It’s for smaller weddings that take you away from any worries you feel with bigger city venues. Great price for the package we got! She took our engagement, reception and wedding photos. We had plenty of time to set up the day before and the day of. The only downside is that there is no air conditioning but opening the barn doors made a huge difference! We loved every minute of our wedding because of this outstanding venue!

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you Hannah & Blake... What a beautiful wedding day!! And Jerry & I, thank you for choosing our farm for your very, very special day!
    Michaela G. Married on 05/04/2019

Crooked River Farm LLC

Such a beautiful venue! Susan is wonderful to work with! She did our photography as well as providing the venue. I highly recommend to anyway wanting a country/rustic laid back wedding. Our day was absolutely perfect!

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you Michaela and thank you to you and Tommy for choosing our little farm for your spectacular day!!! So much fun!!!
    Ashlea Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We went a little out of our way to use this venue, but for the price it was so worth it to have everything all together in one spot!

With our work schedules being a bit unpredictable Crooked River Farm LLC was very accommodating when we needed to schedule viewings a bit last minute. They are always adding things and improving the venue and we loved the deck and being able to use the farm house the day of the wedding to get ready and for our family and friends to relax after helping us finish the set-up.

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you Ashley & Trevor...you had a beautiful wedding and wonderful family and friends...Thank you for choosing our little farm for your very special day...Jerry and I wish you all the best.
    Tiffany Married on 05/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I got married here this weekend... working with Jerry and Susan throughout the whole wedding planning process was amazing. Anytime I had a question my emails/phone calls were answered promptly. Anytime I had questions about venders I was pointed inter right direction. I was treated like family from the first time I met them. Never once felt like I was just another customer renting their property. They both helped make everything run perfectly!! I would recommend this location a million times over!!!! Thank you Jerry and Susan for helping make my wedding the wedding of my dreams, I’ll forever be grateful for you both!!!!!!!!

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.
    Amy Married on 03/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Susan and Jerry were absolutely amazing to work with. They were there to help us with anything we needed through the whole process. The venue was beautiful and the photos are perfect, we even got a sneak peak a few days after our wedding!! Highly recommend this venue!!
    Breiane Married on 02/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding was exactly what I had imagined from beginning to end. I knew this was the place I wanted to get married when I first saw the pictures of the venue. My fiance and I made an appointment to view the venue, and we were able to get in within the next day. We even booked the venue and got married 13 days later . Jerry and Susan went above and beyond all expectations. The venue is exactly what it looks like in pictures if not better.Susan and Jerry make you feel at home, and are absolutely amazing to work with.
    Kelly Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jerry and Susan are great to work with. They were helpful with suggestions and very responsive to any questions we had a long the way. The venue is beautiful and gives you that perfect fairy tale wedding feeling. Pricing is very affordable. Susan was also our photographer and not only did she take LOTS of photos - the posed and candid shots were all perfect. We could not have picked a more perfect place for my daughters special day!!!
    Tonia Married on 08/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Susan and Jerry at Crooked River Farm, made my daughters wedding amazing! I would highly recommend the venue for anyone and Susan takes amazing pictures!
    Jennifer Married on 07/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hands down, the most amazing place to get married. My husband and I got married here back in July and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Before booking the venue we looked at a few other places and wasn't impressed. Don't get me wrong, the places were beautiful, but everything about Crooked River Farm was absolutely perfect right down to the owners. Susan and Jerry made the venue even more amazing with their down to earth personalities. They didn't treat us like a random customer, they actually treated us like people and were a huge part of our wedding. They helped get things ready for the ceremony and they interacted with our friends and family during the wedding. Our wedding was perfect thanks to Susan and Jerry. We will forever be greatful for you helping make our special day just that much more special.
    Tiffany Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They did an amazing job. Everything was beautiful!
    Kelli Married on 05/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our daughter and son-in-law wanted a small but intimate wedding...the elopement package at Crooked River Farms was just perfect. The barn setting was just what they were looking for and the landscape was just beautiful. Jerry and Susan made the wedding even more special with their personal touch. They made everyone feel welcome and really focused on making Kimberly and John's day just what they wanted. Susan did the photography and did a fantastic job! We can not express enough how much finding Jerry, Susan and Crooked River Farms for their wedding made the day even that much more special and amazing!
illustration stars