15 Reviews for Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC

Lighting/Sound (1)
Altar/Arches (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
11 Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC Reviews

Susan and Jerry were absolutely amazing to work with. They were there to help us with anything we needed through the whole process. The venue was beautiful and the photos are perfect, we even got a sneak peak a few days after our wedding!! Highly recommend this venue!!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jerry and Susan are great to work with. They were helpful with suggestions and very responsive to any questions we had a long the way. The venue is beautiful and gives you that perfect fairy tale wedding feeling. Pricing is very affordable. Susan was also our photographer and not only did she take LOTS of photos - the posed and candid shots were all perfect. We could not have picked a more perfect place for my daughters special day!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

Susan and Jerry at Crooked River Farm, made my daughters wedding amazing! I would highly recommend the venue for anyone and Susan takes amazing pictures!

Profile Picture Tonia , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hands down, the most amazing place to get married. My husband and I got married here back in July and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Before booking the venue we looked at a few other places and wasn't impressed. Don't get me wrong, the places were beautiful, but everything about Crooked River Farm was absolutely perfect right down to the owners. Susan and Jerry made the venue even more amazing with their down to earth personalities. They didn't treat us like a random customer, they actually treated us like people and were a huge part of our wedding. They helped get things ready for the ceremony and they interacted with our friends and family during the wedding. Our wedding was perfect thanks to Susan and Jerry. We will forever be greatful for you helping make our special day just that much more special.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Parking, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite

They did an amazing job. Everything was beautiful!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter and son-in-law wanted a small but intimate wedding...the elopement package at Crooked River Farms was just perfect. The barn setting was just what they were looking for and the landscape was just beautiful. Jerry and Susan made the wedding even more special with their personal touch. They made everyone feel welcome and really focused on making Kimberly and John's day just what they wanted. Susan did the photography and did a fantastic job! We can not express enough how much finding Jerry, Susan and Crooked River Farms for their wedding made the day even that much more special and amazing!

Profile Picture Kelli, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I honestly have to say I would not have wanted my wedding anywhere else!! They are so sweet and want nothing more than to make sure everyone's wedding day is as perfect as can be so everyone has happy memories. My wedding day it stormed and rained all day but they were so helpful and my big day was still unbelievably perfect! Thank you Jerry and Susan for everything you have done for us!

Profile Picture Sheana, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Accommodations, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

We absolutely loved our experience at Crooked River Farms! It was the perfect venue for our wedding. We wanted an outdoor ceremony and a reception with a rustic country feel. Crooked River Farm was all we wanted and more and the price was unbeatable! The owners are so easy to work with and Susan is a great photographer. We couldn't be happier with our decision to have our big day here!

Profile Picture Lacey, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I used this venue for ur reception. The owners were very nice, open with advice, recommendations for vendors, flexible, and very kind. We loved the entire venue. There is plenty of room outside that is gorgeous for your guests to mingle and plenty of room inside for a big wedding or reception. I would highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you’re looking for a venue that is outdoors, in a barn/farm setting and provides an authentic country setting then this is the place to go. Jerry and Susan Hanson are absolutely fabulous people and they really make the whole process personal.
Sure they can handle up to only 50-60 total guests and it may be a letdown to some. But to be honest I am glad that my wife and I had to sit down and comprise a list of 50 people who we really wanted to be at our wedding. It truly made us both sit down and decide who we wanted to share our most special day with, and our list was a lot longer from the get go. In the end the people who meant the most and who would truly appreciate our special event were in attendance and neither of us would change it for the world.
There are many man hours in the wedding barn and its sheer beauty shows it. This barn is not like others in the area, this isn’t a slapped together Morton style building with a rustic interior where you receive half the quality of service for 10X the cost. At Crooked River Farm wedding barn you are only limited to your own imagination.

Profile Picture Richard, 5/3/14, 1 Review