Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC Reviews

31 | Lawson, MO

31 Reviews for Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC

Becca A. · Married on 10/17/2020

Perfect Country Venue

Great venue, beautiful location the owners Susan and Jerry are wonderful people who made our special day so amazing, they were so helpful and friendly and helped make our day special. Couldn’t have picked a better place for our wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, and thank you Rebecca and Adam, for choosing our little farm for your Best Day Ever :)

Chris M. · Married on 07/05/2020

test five marks

test test test test test test test

Sent on 04/11/2020
  • Sandy

Sandy R. · Married on 03/20/2020

Crooked river farm weddings

Jerry and Susan made our day so special! Their venue and location was perfect for our country style wedding. Susan was our photographer and she did an awesome job!! I can't decide which ones are my favorite. There are so many to choose from. We could not have done it without them!!!

Sent on 05/13/2020

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you Sandy, What a great day (weekend) it was. Little did we know, at that time, that yours would be the last wedding we would host, before the world would be shutting down. Beautiful wedding and lots of great memories that will have to sustain us until we can get back to what we do, helping our couples create their best day ever... Thank you for choosing our little farm for yours!
    Jerry and I, wish you all the best!

Brett R. · Married on 03/20/2020

Amazing place and people

We had planned to check out a few spots for our wedding. Crooked River was our first and last stop. After talking with Susan and Jerry we didn’t visit another spot. It was like talking to two people that we had been friends with for years. While the place sells itself they made such an impact that as we drove to the next spot we kept going on past. They were so helpful throughout the the whole process our day went off with no problems. Despite what was going on with the rest oft the world.

Sent on 05/14/2020

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thanks Brett and Sandy, for the kind words. We are very aware that people have many choices in venues these days. We approach our couples as they come to visit not as salespeople, but as real people. Our venue is unique in its features and how it's run. We take pride in showing our venue & letting you decide if it's right for you. So thanks again.... We appreciate you, and wish you, a very happy ever after :)
    Susan and Jerry

Pam M. · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful Venue

I could not be more happy with the recent marriage of my son and daughter in law at Crooked River Farms LLC. It is a beautiful place and the owners did an amazing job getting to know us so we had the best outcome. Beautiful and amazing photos also!! Highly recommend Crooked River Farms!!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you, Pam! What a wonderful & beautiful wedding! We are so happy for Aaron & Tara :)
    Our best,
    Susan and Jerry
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2019

Very Nice!

My fiancé and I meet with the owners of crooked river farm the last Saturday. The place is beautiful, and the owners were wonderful, respectful, courteous, nice, and very welcoming. They offer a great place for a great price and other things to help make your day special. We are super excited and cant wait to get married there!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you :-), we had so much fun getting to know you both and are looking forward to working with you to create your perfect wedding day.
    Susie & Jerry

Lisa S. · Married on 09/21/2019

Great location

The location is amazing. Beautiful landscape

Sent on 02/25/2019

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you Lisa! We are so excited for yours & Brians up coming fall wedding, here at Crooked River Farm!!
    Susan & Jerry

Misty H. · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful and Wonderful

We had the very best experience for our wedding! The whole property was gorgeous, the owners are very helpful. All of our guests were commenting how wonderful the whole wedding was. Thank you Crooked River Farms for making our day amazing!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you!! It's our pleasure, Misty!
    We are so excited for you and Michael!
    We wish you all the best!!

Salena F. · Married on 08/10/2019

August wedding

We had an amazing experience having our wedding at crooked river farm! Susan and John made us feel like we were having our wedding on family land. It’s a beautiful venue and has a more personal touch than the typical barn weddings now a days. 10 out of 10 would recommend!!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you Salena and John! Jerry and I had so much fun getting to know you & all of your wonderful family and friends :) Beautiful couple, beautiful wedding, we wish you all the best!

Adam C. · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic!

Great looking venue, amazing service and pictures!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Many Thanks, to you and Amanda for choosing our farm to create & share your beautiful wedding day with your wonderful family and friends.
    We wish you all the best,
    Susan & Jerry

Hannah T. · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful venue!

Susan was very communicative and had great ideas for the wedding itself. Her pictures are amazing and truly capture the emotion of the event. It’s a beautiful venue and you can tell that a lot of hard work was put into it to make it special for each couple. It’s for smaller weddings that take you away from any worries you feel with bigger city venues. Great price for the package we got! She took our engagement, reception and wedding photos. We had plenty of time to set up the day before and the day of. The only downside is that there is no air conditioning but opening the barn doors made a huge difference! We loved every minute of our wedding because of this outstanding venue!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you Hannah & Blake... What a beautiful wedding day!! And Jerry & I, thank you for choosing our farm for your very, very special day!

Michaela G. · Married on 05/04/2019

Crooked River Farm LLC

Such a beautiful venue! Susan is wonderful to work with! She did our photography as well as providing the venue. I highly recommend to anyway wanting a country/rustic laid back wedding. Our day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you Michaela and thank you to you and Tommy for choosing our little farm for your spectacular day!!! So much fun!!!

Ashlea · Married on 08/11/2018

We went a little out of our way to use this venue, but for the price it was so worth it to have everything all together in one spot!

With our work schedules being a bit unpredictable Crooked River Farm LLC was very accommodating when we needed to schedule viewings a bit last minute. They are always adding things and improving the venue and we loved the deck and being able to use the farm house the day of the wedding to get ready and for our family and friends to relax after helping us finish the set-up.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you Ashley & Trevor...you had a beautiful wedding and wonderful family and friends...Thank you for choosing our little farm for your very special day...Jerry and I wish you all the best.

Tiffany · Married on 05/27/2018

I got married here this weekend... working with Jerry and Susan throughout the whole wedding planning process was amazing. Anytime I had a question my emails/phone calls were answered promptly. Anytime I had questions about venders I was pointed inter right direction. I was treated like family from the first time I met them. Never once felt like I was just another customer renting their property. They both helped make everything run perfectly!! I would recommend this location a million times over!!!! Thank you Jerry and Susan for helping make my wedding the wedding of my dreams, I’ll forever be grateful for you both!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.

Amy · Married on 03/03/2018

Susan and Jerry were absolutely amazing to work with. They were there to help us with anything we needed through the whole process. The venue was beautiful and the photos are perfect, we even got a sneak peak a few days after our wedding!! Highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Breiane · Married on 02/14/2018

My wedding was exactly what I had imagined from beginning to end. I knew this was the place I wanted to get married when I first saw the pictures of the venue. My fiance and I made an appointment to view the venue, and we were able to get in within the next day. We even booked the venue and got married 13 days later . Jerry and Susan went above and beyond all expectations. The venue is exactly what it looks like in pictures if not better.Susan and Jerry make you feel at home, and are absolutely amazing to work with.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2017

Jerry and Susan are great to work with. They were helpful with suggestions and very responsive to any questions we had a long the way. The venue is beautiful and gives you that perfect fairy tale wedding feeling. Pricing is very affordable. Susan was also our photographer and not only did she take LOTS of photos - the posed and candid shots were all perfect. We could not have picked a more perfect place for my daughters special day!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Tonia · Married on 08/19/2017

Susan and Jerry at Crooked River Farm, made my daughters wedding amazing! I would highly recommend the venue for anyone and Susan takes amazing pictures!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2017

Hands down, the most amazing place to get married. My husband and I got married here back in July and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Before booking the venue we looked at a few other places and wasn't impressed. Don't get me wrong, the places were beautiful, but everything about Crooked River Farm was absolutely perfect right down to the owners. Susan and Jerry made the venue even more amazing with their down to earth personalities. They didn't treat us like a random customer, they actually treated us like people and were a huge part of our wedding. They helped get things ready for the ceremony and they interacted with our friends and family during the wedding. Our wedding was perfect thanks to Susan and Jerry. We will forever be greatful for you helping make our special day just that much more special.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Tiffany · Married on 06/17/2017

They did an amazing job. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Kelli · Married on 05/14/2017

Our daughter and son-in-law wanted a small but intimate wedding...the elopement package at Crooked River Farms was just perfect. The barn setting was just what they were looking for and the landscape was just beautiful. Jerry and Susan made the wedding even more special with their personal touch. They made everyone feel welcome and really focused on making Kimberly and John's day just what they wanted. Susan did the photography and did a fantastic job! We can not express enough how much finding Jerry, Susan and Crooked River Farms for their wedding made the day even that much more special and amazing!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Sheana · Married on 04/29/2017

I honestly have to say I would not have wanted my wedding anywhere else!! They are so sweet and want nothing more than to make sure everyone's wedding day is as perfect as can be so everyone has happy memories. My wedding day it stormed and rained all day but they were so helpful and my big day was still unbelievably perfect! Thank you Jerry and Susan for everything you have done for us!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Lacey · Married on 09/17/2016

We absolutely loved our experience at Crooked River Farms! It was the perfect venue for our wedding. We wanted an outdoor ceremony and a reception with a rustic country feel. Crooked River Farm was all we wanted and more and the price was unbeatable! The owners are so easy to work with and Susan is a great photographer. We couldn't be happier with our decision to have our big day here!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I used this venue for ur reception. The owners were very nice, open with advice, recommendations for vendors, flexible, and very kind. We loved the entire venue. There is plenty of room outside that is gorgeous for your guests to mingle and plenty of room inside for a big wedding or reception. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 05/23/2016