Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC Reviews

18 | Lawson, MO

18 Reviews for Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC

18 Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC Reviews

Ashlea · Married on 08/11/2018

We went a little out of our way to use this venue, but for the price it was so worth it to have everything all together in one spot!

With our work schedules being a bit unpredictable Crooked River Farm LLC was very accommodating when we needed to schedule viewings a bit last minute. They are always adding things and improving the venue and we loved the deck and being able to use the farm house the day of the wedding to get ready and for our family and friends to relax after helping us finish the set-up.

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC 4

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you Ashley & Trevor...you had a beautiful wedding and wonderful family and friends...Thank you for choosing our little farm for your very special day...Jerry and I wish you all the best.

Tiffany · Married on 05/27/2018

I got married here this weekend... working with Jerry and Susan throughout the whole wedding planning process was amazing. Anytime I had a question my emails/phone calls were answered promptly. Anytime I had questions about venders I was pointed inter right direction. I was treated like family from the first time I met them. Never once felt like I was just another customer renting their property. They both helped make everything run perfectly!! I would recommend this location a million times over!!!! Thank you Jerry and Susan for helping make my wedding the wedding of my dreams, I’ll forever be grateful for you both!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC 9
    Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC 10
    Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC 11

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.

Amy · Married on 03/03/2018

Susan and Jerry were absolutely amazing to work with. They were there to help us with anything we needed through the whole process. The venue was beautiful and the photos are perfect, we even got a sneak peak a few days after our wedding!! Highly recommend this venue!!

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC 12
    Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC 13
    Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC 14
    Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC 15
    Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC 16

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2017

Jerry and Susan are great to work with. They were helpful with suggestions and very responsive to any questions we had a long the way. The venue is beautiful and gives you that perfect fairy tale wedding feeling. Pricing is very affordable. Susan was also our photographer and not only did she take LOTS of photos - the posed and candid shots were all perfect. We could not have picked a more perfect place for my daughters special day!!!

Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC 17
    Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC 18
    Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC 19
    Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC 20
    Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC 21
    Crooked River Farm Weddings LLC 22

Tonia · Married on 08/19/2017

Susan and Jerry at Crooked River Farm, made my daughters wedding amazing! I would highly recommend the venue for anyone and Susan takes amazing pictures!

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2017

Hands down, the most amazing place to get married. My husband and I got married here back in July and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Before booking the venue we looked at a few other places and wasn't impressed. Don't get me wrong, the places were beautiful, but everything about Crooked River Farm was absolutely perfect right down to the owners. Susan and Jerry made the venue even more amazing with their down to earth personalities. They didn't treat us like a random customer, they actually treated us like people and were a huge part of our wedding. They helped get things ready for the ceremony and they interacted with our friends and family during the wedding. Our wedding was perfect thanks to Susan and Jerry. We will forever be greatful for you helping make our special day just that much more special.

Tiffany · Married on 06/17/2017

They did an amazing job. Everything was beautiful!

Kelli · Married on 05/14/2017

Our daughter and son-in-law wanted a small but intimate wedding...the elopement package at Crooked River Farms was just perfect. The barn setting was just what they were looking for and the landscape was just beautiful. Jerry and Susan made the wedding even more special with their personal touch. They made everyone feel welcome and really focused on making Kimberly and John's day just what they wanted. Susan did the photography and did a fantastic job! We can not express enough how much finding Jerry, Susan and Crooked River Farms for their wedding made the day even that much more special and amazing!

Sheana · Married on 04/29/2017

I honestly have to say I would not have wanted my wedding anywhere else!! They are so sweet and want nothing more than to make sure everyone's wedding day is as perfect as can be so everyone has happy memories. My wedding day it stormed and rained all day but they were so helpful and my big day was still unbelievably perfect! Thank you Jerry and Susan for everything you have done for us!

Lacey · Married on 09/17/2016

We absolutely loved our experience at Crooked River Farms! It was the perfect venue for our wedding. We wanted an outdoor ceremony and a reception with a rustic country feel. Crooked River Farm was all we wanted and more and the price was unbeatable! The owners are so easy to work with and Susan is a great photographer. We couldn't be happier with our decision to have our big day here!

Danielle · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I used this venue for ur reception. The owners were very nice, open with advice, recommendations for vendors, flexible, and very kind. We loved the entire venue. There is plenty of room outside that is gorgeous for your guests to mingle and plenty of room inside for a big wedding or reception. I would highly recommend this venue.

Richard · Married on 05/03/2014

If you’re looking for a venue that is outdoors, in a barn/farm setting and provides an authentic country setting then this is the place to go. Jerry and Susan Hanson are absolutely fabulous people and they really make the whole process personal.
    Sure they can handle up to only 50-60 total guests and it may be a letdown to some. But to be honest I am glad that my wife and I had to sit down and comprise a list of 50 people who we really wanted to be at our wedding. It truly made us both sit down and decide who we wanted to share our most special day with, and our list was a lot longer from the get go. In the end the people who meant the most and who would truly appreciate our special event were in attendance and neither of us would change it for the world.
    There are many man hours in the wedding barn and its sheer beauty shows it. This barn is not like others in the area, this isn’t a slapped together Morton style building with a rustic interior where you receive half the quality of service for 10X the cost. At Crooked River Farm wedding barn you are only limited to your own imagination.

Gail · event on: 10/26/2014

Awesome place to have an event! Love the rustic barn! Very warm and welcoming! Jerry and Susan are GREAT!

Mary · event on: 10/19/2014

Great place to take your kids for a fun afternoon and get their pumpkins for decorating and making pie. A very friendly and safe place for a family outing.

• User4777836 · event on: 10/19/2014

HAD A GREAT TIME WITH THE FAMILY. WE WERE TAKEN TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH AREA ON A HAY RIDE, WHERE WE HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO CHOOSE FROM A HUGE SELECTION OF PUMPKINS. THEY PROVIDED THE TOOLS TO CUT THEM RIGHT OFF THE VINE.
    THE SCENERY IS WONDERFUL AS WELL, BEFORE THE HAY RIDE (WAITING FOR OUR TURN TO BE TAKEN TO THE PUMPKINS) WE HAD PLENTY OF THINGS TO KEEP US OCCUPIED (COMING FROM A PARENT OF A BUSY 6 YEAR OLD) LIKE FEEDING THE ANIMALS AND CHECKING OUT THE LAND SCAPE.
    WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR FOR SURE!

• User4893255 · event on: 10/26/2014

We visit The Farm in the Fall to see the animals and pick pumpkins. If you want to have a fun, family oriented place to spend outdoors, this is the place! Beautiful trees and trails, LOTS of pumpkins and varietes, cute animals, and kids love the hayride!

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

Got married here in April, the venue is beautiful and the owners were great.