Critical Entertainment Disc Jockeys Reviews

170 | Shelton, CT

170 Reviews for Critical Entertainment Disc Jockeys

Jessica A. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Excellent DJ / Photography service!

Mike and Samantha (our DJs) and Cory (our photographer) were beyond excellent! Mike showed outstanding leadership skills throughout our ceremony and reception and kept our guests thoroughly entertained. We've gotten so much positive feedback about Critical Entertainment from our guests and we couldn't be more pleased. Mike and Cory were incredibly kind, professional, and communicative throughout the entire wedding planning process. We would definitely recommend Critical Entertainment for your future events.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Elizabeth · Getting married on 05/07/2021

THESE are the guys you want for your party!

We could not have made a better choice for a DJ than Critical Entertainment. They knew and played ALL the music the high school graduates wanted to hear and the dance floor was full until they played the very last song. Professional, courteous and easy to work with. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/26/2020

Dom F. · Married on 03/02/2021

Critical Entertainment made in all so easy!!!

Our experience was nothing short of PERFECT!!! Critical Entertainment was professional, reaching out as time got closer to nail down details, super attentive, quick to respond our text, and overall making sure that the atmosphere of our wedding was everything we could have hoped for and more.

Critical Entertainment's professionalism and experience were evident throughout. Our DJ Mike listened to our requests and put together a AWESOME playlist; he even worked thru a few last minutes updates like a true pro.

Mike cared about the subtle details and showed that he wanted to make our experience unique and matching to our theme/tone. We got SO many compliments on the music and the event overall from our guests.

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa M. · Married on 11/07/2020

Critical Entertainment was great!

Mike and his team did an incredible job for our wedding on 10/9. He was extremely organized and everything went perfect, and guests loved the music that he played. I would use Critical Entertainment again for another party in the future, they were great!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Critical Entertainment Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you guys it was a great time for all. Thank you guys and wish you guys a lifetime of amazing memories.

Chelsy P. · Married on 10/04/2020

Awesome and professional DJ

Dan was our DJ from Critical Entertainment. From the very first phone call I knew we were in good hands! He was very patient with all of our questions and very knowledgeable about the steps and coordination of the wedding. As the wedding got closer his attention to detail was amazing. He made sure to go over all of our song choices together and also made sure he knew all of the bridal parties names and proper pronunciation. He also gave great suggestions on songs and dances for the wedding. The day of the wedding he was on time and professional
    And made sure everything ran smoothly. We didn’t have to worry about a thing. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Thanks again Dan!!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Alessandra

Alessandra · Married on 09/18/2020

Great job!

Mike and his team were great. The music was amazing and we all had a blast! The photo booth and up lighting really ties everything together. Highly recommend

Sent on 09/20/2020

Kaitlyn D. · Married on 09/12/2020

Professional and captivating

Mike and Samantha were great for our wedding. The ceremony music was perfect and our reception was so much fun!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Kathy · Married on 05/23/2020

Happy groom and bride

I had critical entertainment Dj photo booth and photography and all 3 was a success they made sure everything came out perfect and were very friendly 😃 mike made sure people were on the dance floor dancing and having a good time . We had to reschedule our date due to covid and mike worked with us and made it happen. I would definitely recommend them for parties 🎉 you will not regret it 🥳

Sent on 08/16/2020

Paul G. · Married on 02/10/2020

Great 70th Birthday Party Bash!

GReat music by Nathan. Selections were as we requested and guests requests answered. Overall, best DJ we have ever employed!!! Thanks guys!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Deana

Deana · Married on 01/05/2020

60th party

Mike and his team were very interactive and very professional. Kept the party and music live. Flexible with music choices while at event.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Stefanie

Stefanie L. · Married on 12/27/2019

Phenomenal

Totally amazing experience from our very first conversation until the big day. So accomadating and just a joy to work with! As a crazy bride, he still had patience with me and constantly reminded me everything would be just fine and it was more than I could have imagined. We welcome you to our Mexitalian family Mike, looking forward to doing more events with you!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Greg A. · Married on 11/07/2019

Completely stress free

Mike was an amazing DJ, he was always available to answer my questions via email, phone, or text. Mike planned everything perfectly, he knew what songs to play at what times, he got the crowd dancing, and was able to take last minute requests which i greatly appreciate. I was completely stress free the entire night. Dave was also an outstanding photographer, he was very particular about the shots he wanted and took amazing photos with beautiful lighting and even caught some very special candid moments between me and my grandfather. I highly recommend Mike and his team for any wedding or event!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 09/21/2019

Great DJ for our wedding on 9/21

Extraordinary DJ. Other than the first song being played the instrumental version Vs the one with lyrics which we chose, the rest of the evening was simply perfect. Everyone danced for six hours or so and had an incredible time.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Tori · Married on 09/14/2019

Simply perfect

Mike and his crew were just amazing! I have nothing but positive things to say about them. From the time we met and all the communication in between the big day and the dance floor the night of my wedding, everything was great! The dance floor was overflowing with people, mike knew how to get people on their feet and moving! His prices were also incredibly reasonable for someone trying to keep a tight budget on their wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 08/17/2019

Definitely a good time.

The DJ was absolutely amazing. Was on time, made sure we had everything we need. Talked us through everything we needed to do ahead of time. Definitely made me feel good having someone who knew what they were doing. They made sure we had a great time! My guest was happy and had a blast. I will always appreciate the time they put into my wedding. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Lisa D. · Married on 08/03/2019

Knew his audience

I have used this DJ service several times for different events. Each unique, birthdays, communions, confirmations, and recently a 50th anniversary party. What I appreciate about them is they listen to the type of music you want and always confirm to make sure your happy. At this last event we want specific 50 and 60 music. They didn’t disappoint. I keep coming back for their personalized service. They always keep the party going from 12 year olds to 75 year olds.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Ann

Ann G. · Married on 07/12/2019

Excellent DJ and Photo Booth for our Office Party

We had so much fun at our party we actually paid extra money to have them stay! Mike was very easy to work with and was very attentive to our needs. We look forward to using them again!

Sent on 04/25/2020

Alex · Married on 07/07/2019

Incredible!

We hired Mike Festa from critical entertainment for our wedding and we couldn’t be more pleased! From the start he was so attentive and helpful and on the day of he absolutely blew us away! The music was so perfect every guest was on the dance floor the entire night! He went above and beyond and took so many pictures and videos for us to forever remember the night as well! We would Recommend Mike to anyone who wants to have a memorable wedding!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Amanda R. · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely Loved!

We used Critical Entertainment to DJ our wedding ceremony and reception and we could not have been happier. Mike and Dan were fantastic and went above and beyond to make our day amazing. They set up a meeting well in advance so we were comfortable with how to use their music selection computer program which helped put us at ease. They walked us through everything we needed with the most professionalism and wonderful personalities that it felt like talking with friends we've known forever. They are both extremely knowledgeable in their field and we trusted them completely. On the actual day Dan could not have been more helpful. From setup to cues to checking in with me and helping us through each special piece of the reception. So many guests came to me to let me know we made an excellent choice for our DJ, not only with the music but with his fun, happy personality. We chose not to select specific songs to play for dancing but trusted Dan to choose for us based on what we told him we liked and EVERYONE loved the selection and had an amazing time. It was truly a perfect night with no hiccups and Critical Entertainment absolutely helped make that happen

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • O

Ozden · Married on 06/15/2019

You are in good hands!

We met with Mike after we found Critical Entertainment in an online search. I can't say enough how perfectly he made everything great and stress-free for us. First things first, I would like to give a special thanks to Mike for his great help and patience while I was bombarding him with billions of questions. He was so hands-on and always so professional and helpful to us. From the very first day that we contacted him to the wedding night, he was so responsive and promptly answered whatever we asked for. What we really like at most is that he does listen to you for what you request for. He tries to figure out what you expect, what you want or not. Another thing is that he treats you like you are the only customer of his. He makes you feel like he cares about your event more than you, which convinced us about how much he loves his job and professional he is. We totally felt like we were in good hands. He wanted us to choose some songs that we'd prefer to hear, and he managed the rest of the songs. Also, we picked some songs in another language which Mike is not even familiar with, but again he managed it so very well.
    Critical Entertainment was one of the best decisions my husband and I have ever made for our wedding. The music was great, and everybody loved the party. Our guests just cannot stop dancing.
    Thanks so much again to Critical Entertainment for making our wedding night so smooth and fun from top to toe.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Dawn · Married on 05/28/2019

DJ was awesome!

The whole experience was great! Dan was our DJ for my husband’s 50th birthday party. He played everything we wanted to hear, and made sure everyone had a good time! Dan was very friendly and professional - from our first conversation to our last. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Brian

Brian H. · Married on 05/24/2019

Simply the best.

Mike and Sam had the party rocking last night for my parents 50th Anniversary Party at Testo's. They got you off your seat and on to the dance floor. They are professional and a lot of fun. I have had Critical Entertainment for all of my parties over the last 18 years, I wouldn't have it any other way. I would highly recommend Mike and his staff for the next party that you have planned. I definitely will be in touch with Critical Entertainment for my next party. The Best.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Kevin K. · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional, high quality, worry free

We got married in May of 2019 at an outdoor venue in CT. My biggest worry was the sound for the outside ceremony and the sound in the outdoor dance floor. My worries were put to rest as Critical Entertainment put on an amazing ceremony and reception. The equipment was high quality and the professionalism exceeded our expectations. I did not have to worry about a thing from start to finish. Highly recommended service for your wedding. Thank you again to Mike for putting this together on our wedding day.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding Event

We would HIGHLY recommend Mike Festa and staff of Critical Entertainment. These are some extremely hard-working people, who were not only professional but fun too!! the hard work they put in to make our room look beautiful at t
    Testos Restaurant was amazing. From the beautiful lighting to the Kick-Ass photo booth to all the fun music that was played to entertain our guests. They went above and beyond their own services to make sure everything was perfect!! We were very happy with EVERYTHING and would definitely hire them again!! THANKS AGAIN for making our wedding so much fun and helping us create fun memories!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie S. · Married on 01/26/2019

Critical Entertainment never disappoints!

When we began to plan our wedding we knew right away who would be our DJ and photographer. We’ve hired CE for many events in the past and they have never let us down! Our wedding had approximately 200 guests and the dance floor was always full and they played music for everyone. Everyone had a great time! We especially appreciated that the DJ and photographer worked together and coordinated the day so that we could enjoy our wedding and not have to worry about what was happening behind the scenes. With a 22 person bridal party this was a big help! We would without a doubt recommend Critical Entertainment for all of your wedding needs. They never disappoint! Thank you Mike and Corey!

Sent on 02/17/2019