Cristy Angulo Photography Reviews

16 | Dallas, TX

16 Reviews for Cristy Angulo Photography

jessica · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Surprise Proposal

Cristy did a wonderful job in capturing this surprise proposal with beautiful candid shots. She was nice and accommodated our schedule. The turnaround time on the photos was also very quick. I highly recommend booking Cristy!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Cristy Angulo Photography's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! It's so appreciated! Best wishes on your engagement!
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 11/30/2019

Lovely work! Highly Recommend her!

Cristy did the most perfect and stunning work capturing our love and happiness on our wedding day! It was beyond perfection. Her professionalism, attention to details and love for what she does, shows her true dedication. I was amazed when we received our save the date pictures and in love with our wedding pictures.
    She is very professional and skilled in what she does, since the day we met, we had a connection and her work speaks for itself!
    Best Photographer Ever! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Cristy Angulo Photography's reply:

Diana, what a sweet surprise! This email just popped up and made my morning. I'm so happy you're happy and beyond appreciative for your kind words! You have been wonderful to work with!

Samantha · Married on 10/26/2019

Our engagement session was incredible!

Cristy took our engagement photos in the mountains of Colorado. She did an incredible job and we loved our photos! We had no idea how to pose and Cristy did a great job at directing us and making the poses look natural. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and she did an amazing job capturing candid moments of us. We are so glad we chose Cristy to take our engagement photos!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Cristy Angulo Photography's reply:

Sam! You're the sweetest! Thank you so much for taking the time to share that!
  • Faby

Faby Styles · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Work

Cristy Angulo is not only so great to work with but has amazing talent. She makes you feel comfortable is very guiding and is professional. Apart from being very busy she stays organized and is flexible. Her work is absolutely breathtaking! Hands down the best photographer for weddings. I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Debbie · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceptional Engagement, bridal and wedding pictures

Cristy is exceptional from the first moment you meet and the last. Her love of photography shows and makes every moment better. I would choose you all over again Cristy a million times. We love our all our pictures and couldn’t be happier! Thank you for making our beautiful memories and your hard work!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Soto · Married on 05/25/2019

Cristy exceeded all of our expectations!

Cristy surpassed all of our expectations. She was the most professional photographer I met with when looking into booking our engagement and wedding photographer. During our engagement session, my now husband and I were a bit nervous and stiff with it being our first professional photo shoot, Cristy made us feel comfortable, gave us tips, laughed with us and held our hand through it all. Cristy helped me throughout the entire 5 months of the wedding planning, with questions that had nothing to do with Photography. Our wedding day was magical and it ran so smoothly and I believe she had a lot to do with it. One of my biggest fears and frustration as a bride was that our vendors weren't clear enough, organized, no contracts therefore we didn't know if they'd even show up, or the services you were paying for weren't clear enough; which is why I chose to work with Cristy, she took all of those worries away, laid every detail out for us and we had a clear expectation of what we were receiving from her. She is the epitome of polished, skilled and we were so blessed that she was available on our wedding day. I would absolutely recommend her and plan on booking her for the rest of our family photographs. The quality, personality and optimism she provided was priceless.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Cristy Angulo Photography's reply:

Rebecca, wow! I can't thank you enough for saying all of that! I'm almost speechless. I'm sincerely moved and so happy to have worked with you two and that I was able to make a positive impact on your wedding day. The love you and Jesse share is beautiful and your union was an honor to be a part of. Thank you for trusting me to be a part of the journey! I'm thrilled that you were satisfied with the outcome and I can't wait to see you again for all those family milestones to come.

Lots of love!
    Cristy

Abby Heejae Lim · Married on 05/19/2019

Great photographer and friendly person!

I recently got married in May 2019 and worked with Cristy. She is an amazing photographer, a great person to work with, and very personable and friendly. I really had a fun and great time! :D

Sent on 07/02/2019

Charlene · Married on 04/26/2019

Cristy was AMAZING!!! My finance went through about 6 photographers until he finally decided on Cristy and she was the most flexible and accommodating to him. She was so professional and sweet and captured our moment perfectly. We never felt rushed and she delivered a sneak peak the next morning and the final images 2 days later. She was perfect!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2017

We LOVE Cristy! We were looking for a photographer for our elopement in Italy, and when we stumbled across her bright, beautiful pictures we knew she was it! On our wedding day, Cristy helped to make sure all the details were perfect and she felt more like a friend than a photographer. You can tell she loves what she does and her and her husband are so much fun to work with. To top it all off our pictures are AMAZING! We could not have made a better choice for a photographer, and I would 100% recommend Cristy to anyone no matter destination or local wedding!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Nincy · Married on 08/19/2017

Cristy captured our proposal and our wedding memories and we cherish them so much! From our first meeting, we clicked immediately and loved her style. She captured candid and posed moments beautifully and made us feel comfortable during our session. My wedding included many traditions and I had a lot of shots I wanted and she captured everything. She also turned around photos within a month which is unheard of. I loved working with someone that understood us and cared about our wedding as much as we did.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Alex · Married on 03/25/2017

Cristy was such a great find for our wedding! She captured so many amazing moments from our day that my husband and I will cherish for a life time :)

Sent on 06/13/2017

Bailey · Married on 12/31/2016

Cristy was one of the BEST vendors I used for the whole wedding, and I'm so glad I chose her! My wedding photos will last longer than anything else from my wedding, and she perfectly captured the emotions of the day - every time I look at the picture I cry with happiness. Even my husband cried as we were going through the photos - that's a win! She was so warm and friendly, made me feel so comfortable, and made me feel beautiful! My husband had a blast, and he usually hates photos so much! Hands down an amazing experience, and I am so thankful that years from now, I'll be able to show our children these photos with pride! Everyone who has seen these pictures went crazy over the quality, and has said they are the best wedding pictures they've ever seen! LOVE CRISTY

Sent on 02/23/2017

Cristy Angulo Photography's reply:

This made my whole day! I loved your wedding and I am so happy you love your images and your experience with me. This is exact reaction I work and hope for and it's what makes my job so fulfilling. Thank you so much for being such a pleasure to work with!

kelly · Married on 11/12/2016

Working with Cristy was wonderful! Her work is beautiful and we absolutely LOVE our photos. Beyond being amazingly talented she was also very organized and helpful in planing our day and photos. It was lovely having her and her assistant there with us.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Amber · Married on 06/18/2016

Cristy Angulo truly deserves 5 stars! She is very responsive and quickly responds to any calls and emails received. She not only took amazing pictures, she also helped with timeline and suggestions for other vendor services (videographer, etc.). She is so easy to work with and super nice. The bridal party and both sets of parents enjoyed working with her and she made the process on the wedding day seamless. When I received the wedding pictures after the wedding, both my husband and I were blown away by the quality of the pictures and how she was able to capture all the emotions of the night! The photos looked like they were straight out of a magazine. She is an amazing photographer and I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Susan · Married on 05/21/2016

Cristy took both of our engagement and wedding pictures. She is great at capturing breathtaking moments as well as candid shots that truly capture your day. She came with a great plan on the wedding day and was able to adapt to any situation that came her way, which is what you want on a day that anything can happen. We made a great decision in having Cristy as our photographer. Our wedding looked like it came out of a magazine! The pictures are absolutely stunning!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Cristy was an absolute pleasure to work with! Unfortunately our wedding got rained out and had reconfigure the logistics of everything; through it all Cristy was our saving grace, she kept her cool and help us remain calm. We are so thankful that we got to work with such an amazing photographer that has a genuine passion for what she does. Thank you Cristy for capturing our priceless memories!

Sent on 02/11/2016