Cristallo Spa & Salon Reviews

Cristallo Spa & Salon 2
Cristallo Spa & Salon 3

Natalie G · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Updo!

I used Cristallo Spa for my wedding day updo. My bridesmaids also had their hair and make-up done here. We were all very happy with everything!! Teresa was very responsive through email for our booking purposes, and Yelena made my hair look AMAZING! I had a hair trial a few months before which I loved, but later decided I wanted to change slightly. Yelena was able to make the changes on the day of with no problems, I LOVED my hair, it was perfect!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Cristallo Spa & Salon 4
    Cristallo Spa & Salon 5
    Cristallo Spa & Salon 6
  • ChristinaS

Christina · Married on 04/28/2017

Teresa and the staff at Cristallo was amazing throughout the whole wedding process! The day of my wedding Teresa made sure me and my bridesmaids were all taken care of! Everyone was so nice and accommodating and I would definitely recommend them for any service, especially your wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/02/2016

On the day of the wedding they were incredibly friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 10/08/2016

tanya · Married on 09/25/2016

Yelenysis is simply amazing! She is truly an extraordinary makeup artist and exceptional hair stylist. Yelenysis transformed me on my wedding day to all that I imagined and more.. Cristallo Spa was extremely accommodating, both in person during my trial, in addition to email confirmation follow ups, and they maintain trained communication with me and responded to all my requests. They assisted me with purchasing additional much needed makeup products as well and I can't wait to go back!!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Everything was excellent! Made my day so special!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2016

I had all of my wedding beauty services at Cristallo Spa in Rehoboth, MA. The services included a hair and makeup trial, mani/pedi, and day-of hair and makeup for myself, my 3 bridesmaids, and my and my now-husband's mothers. The girls and I were very happy with the quality of their work as well as the level of customer service they provided!

Yelena did my hair and Krystal my makeup for both the trial and the day-of. Both are super friendly, easy to work with, open for feedback, professional, and did an amazing job!! After both services, I truly felt confident, stunning, and beautiful, and ready for pictures to be taken of me that will be on display for years to come.

Teresa, the spa's manager, put together the whole day-of wedding schedule and helped arrange for my group to have food service and a yummy mimosa bar! Our time there was so relaxed and stress-free, and if anything we ended up ahead of schedule instead of behind schedule (critical so we wouldn't lose time with photographers before the wedding!).

It was important to me to have not only myself, but also for the women closest to me, to feel pampered and have time to really celebrate the exciting day ahead. Cristallo Spa delivered that and more! I would totally recommend anyone looking for beauty or spa services to check out Cristallo.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Meaghan · Married on 09/18/2015

I loved my make up for my wedding! Krystal did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids and I. The spa was flexible with my make up changes and very accommodating. I can't wait to check out the other services they offer!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Cristallo Spa has an amazing ambience and I knew since my very first time there 2years ago that I would return for pre- wedding festivities with my bridesmaids. They even provide mimosa bars with fresh fruit, sandwiches, sangria, you name it. It all made the experience extra special and one of the most relaxing parts of our wedding plans. It was a great way to spend a few hours the day before the wedding :) Teresa, the manager was extremely accommodating and all of the ladies there are wonderful to work with.

Sent on 07/01/2016