Crissie Vitale Creative Reviews

11 | Chicago, IL

11 Reviews for Crissie Vitale Creative

• Liv

Liv Combe · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Crissie is so creative, responsive and talented

Crissie was so, so wonderful to work with throughout the entire design process for our wedding paper goods (and enamelware — more on that below!).

For each item she was designing, Crissie would present several concepts to me and my husband, and it was on us to choose one to move forward with. It was always harder than we thought; each concept was so good! Crissie was amazing at getting exactly the vibe and ideas we had in mind but didn't know how to articulate.

When I wanted to give enamelware camping mugs as wedding gifts, Crissie was instrumental in making that happen, working with a vendor to get her designs printed on the mugs. They were a huge hit.

Would highly recommend Crissie and her beautiful watercolors for any of your design needs

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Trainor · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Absolutely perfect.

Crissie is amazing. She was not only the most responsive vendor I worked with for our wedding, but she created the most perfect, beautiful invites for our big day. Could not recommend her enough!!! She is sweet, professional, and does flawless work :)

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Sara

Sara Kay · Married on 11/17/2019

Amazing invitation designer!

Crissie is absolutely amazing. Not only is she so creative and full of great ideas, she is incredibly easy to work with! I recommend her to anybody who is looking for a reliable invitation designer. Not to mention -- her work is BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Sarah Fuller · Married on 10/26/2019

Most amazing wedding invitation suite I’ve ever seen!

Crissie was simply the best to work with. She really understood our vision and brought what we wanted to life. We got so many compliments on the custom wedding invitation suite and other paper products she created for our wedding. Crissie is so talented!!

Jessica · Married on 01/05/2019

BEST Wedding Invitations Ever!

These were my favorite wedding invitations ever! You can call me bias, but they really were amazing. I went to Crissie with an idea of what I wanted, and she exceeded my expectations. It was her idea to incorporate our kitties which turned out to be my favorite thing about the invitations. So many of the RSVPs had a note about how much they loved the invitation, and we got so many compliments on how cool and unique they were. We loved them so much we went on to use the crest she created for us on our Thank Yous, of Photo Booth strips, and our programs. Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Annie · Married on 12/15/2018

Client - Bride

Where do I start? Crissie is the absolute best! She was a dream to work with. She truly understood my vision and created the wedding suite of my dreams. Crissie's style is impeccable. Not only is her work beautiful, but she is super knowledgeable about stationery in general. She walked me through a ton of options that I did not know existed - envelope size and style? paper weight? address etiquette? - she knows it all!

I work in Public Relations and am very picky about vendors. Crissie was extremely responsive over email and did not a start new email thread every time she had an update for me (am I the only one bothered by this?!). Crissie never missed a deadline and there was no stress around this piece of my wedding. I felt like she was truly on my team and wanted to produce the best work for me and my husband.

I would 110% recommend working with Crissie, especially if you are looking for something that is one-of-a-kind. Her prices are beyond fair and she is lovely.

Prita · Married on 09/02/2018

A wonderful experience designing our entire suite

If you are looking for a thoughtful and extremely talented calligrapher, then you should seriously consider working with Crissie to help you make your calligraphy dreams a reality. She was open to trying new things and was a pleasure to work with. We received so many compliments on our invitation suite, and we ended up asking her to design our menus and other fun pieces as well. Thank you Crissie!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Michelle Sepanski Gates · Married on 07/28/2018

Thank you Crissie!!

I came to Crissie with a shell of a wedding vision, and she took a few photos and my description and turned it into the most perfect wedding suite that I could have ever imagined. Our stationary went from being one of the things that I planned to just check off my wedding to do list to one of my favorite parts about our day!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 07/13/2018

Beautiful, one-of-a-kind invitations!

Crissie is incredibly talented and puts so much thought and detail into her work. She did a beautiful job on our wedding invites, programs and decorative signs; we received so many compliments from our guests! It added a very unique touch to our special day. She was very collaborative and helpful throughout the entire process. I highly recommend her for any calligraphy needs.

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Anna

Anna Zuck Downs · Married on 06/08/2018

Incredible experience and talent!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Crissie to create our dream invitation suite as well as everything and anything else we needed for our special day (programs, day-of schedule, menu etc)! I cannot express how intuitive, collaborative and timely she was from our initial conversation through to receiving our STUNNING final products. She took our vision and transformed it into the most beautiful and totally "us" invitations, which speaks to her incredible talent and flawless execution. Crissie was always one step ahead of us and went above and beyond in all regards to create timeless, creative and unique invitations that perfectly complimented our style. She is so personable and her guidance and collaborative approach was so enjoyable to work with that as a result, she completely took the stress away from this part of our wedding planning! Thank you Crissie!