Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. Reviews

110 | Baltimore, MD

110 Reviews for Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc.

Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 1
Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 6
Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 7

Alexandra · Married on 07/05/2019

Pure Elegance

Amy and the Crimson and Clovers team are incredible! From our first phone call, I knew I had to book her. She took my descriptive words and Pinterest pictures and really executed my vision! She is a true professional and knows what she is doing. The flowers were beautiful – from the arrangements, bouquets, and ceremony and reception decorations, everything was flawless. We had a variety of centerpieces. Amy suggested many options for us based on what I had described that I was looking for. The team was on time and set everything up beautifully and exactly how we asked. Look no further and book Amy and her team!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words Alex :)
    Thank you for trusting us with your vision, it was a pleasure bringing it to life!

Charlene & Chanel · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Amy!!!!

We recommend ANY one no matter the event, but i ll speak from our experience, having Amy and her staff do the flowers for my daughter’s wedding!
    We highly suggest you go to Crimson and Clover first, because that will save you time and effort going to look at any other florists. We did and found many great places....... but all very similar, and stereotypical,
    When you meet Amy, WOW is an understatement

Her enthusiasm, obvious talent, and different approach and ideas sold us instantly
    She exceeded our expectations with her creativity and special touch, each and every bouquet being unique and different
    Her love for flowers, colors and obvious special talent is a MUST try
    Almost everyone at the wedding commented on the colors and variety

Many many THANKS Amy, to you and your crew, from start to finish
    Your flowers were exactly what Chanel wanted

Cheers to a great success!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 8
    Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 9
    Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 10
    Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 11
    Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 12

Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc.'s reply:

OMG, thank you gals so much!! Such a sweet review. 'm so grateful to have such wonderful people to work with. xo
  • Megan

Megan Perry · Married on 05/25/2019

Gorgeous & professional

We worked with Crimson & Clover for our May 2019 wedding and they were phenomenal! At our first meeting, we had no idea what we were looking for besides colors, so we changed plans several times and they were very flexible and accommodating. They were also able to create pretty much anything we asked for, like a garland arch, a backup rain plan, etc. The flower and candle arrangements turned out even more beautiful than I had imagined, everything at the wedding went off without a hitch, and their prices were pretty reasonable for such a high quality service. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Megan, it was a pleasure working with you all. I’m so happy to hear that we could help make your wedding even more wonderful. Wishing you all the best!!
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing, best flowers in Baltimore!

Alyse Crumley is EVERYTHING!!! She worked directly with me for my wedding and was super accommodating. She brought my vision to life, even when at times I wasn't sure of my vision myself! She is a true artist, and would highly recommend the whole team and C&C!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc.'s reply:

It was so fun working on your wedding! It’s so exciting to pull in all these different textures and colors and we were in love with all of it too. Your vision was our inspiration! Wishing you and Pat years of happiness and love!! Xo

Emma · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend Crimson & Clover!

I can’t recommend Amy highly enough! I am so grateful to have worked with her on the flowers for my wedding.

Amy was flexible and responsive throughout the planning process, always ready to iterate and very patient with all the tweaks I requested. I was especially appreciative of her efforts to work with me on my budget, and that she took the time to meet with me in person at my venue so we could walk through the space together. I don’t have a lot of knowledge about flowers, but I had ideas about how I wanted the reception space to look, and Amy understood my vision right away and figured out how to make it happen.

Every floral element in my reception was absolutely stunning and exceeded all my expectations. Crimson & Clover figured out how to do a beautiful greenery ceiling installation that worked in our space and with my budget, and we also added a curtain of hanging greenery as a backdrop to the sweetheart table at the last minute after our venue walk through. All of the bouquets and personal flowers were gorgeous and a major highlight of the day.

Thank you, Amy, for making our wedding everything we could have dreamed of!!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc.'s reply:

Aw, thank you for such a sweet review Emma! The challenge of vision vs budget can sometimes be tricky but your flexibility really allowed us to bring it all together. Wishing you so much love!! x
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful ideas and fantastic recommendations

The team at Crimson & Clover was an absolute pleasure to work with. Amy provided us with a stunning—and perfect!—initial proposal based solely on my Pinterest board and a single phone conversation. (We had bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces/terrariums, and a ceremonial arch.) She was communicative and supportive of us incorporating fun personal touches into our arrangements; I can't imagine having worked with anyone else. Everything was made more beautiful—and our day, more memorable—because of Crimson & Clover!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 13

Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc.'s reply:

It was so fun working with you and your vision Lauren!! I’m so glad you found us so that we could bring your vision to life. Much love!!

Sara · Married on 11/18/2018

Incredible flowers and art

I can't recommend Amy enough. She was incredibly creative and the flowers were stunning and completely unique. She used flowers I'd never heard of in colors I either wanted or didn't know I wanted. I was so obsessed with the black vanda orchids and roses she used that I pressed them in books before we went on our mini-moon :) She even made a beautiful flower wreath for our dog that got tons of compliments. The flowers were the perfect mix of classic and edgy/moody with a pop of fun -- for instance my bouquet had secret mini pink pineapples tucked in that I am obsessed with as well. Can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Sara! I loved working with you and getting the opportunity to actualize all the ideas we discussed leading up to your event. xo

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

Working with Amy for the year and a half leading up to my wedding was nothing short of a dream. She was kind, patient, flexible, responsive, and always conscious of my budget in her proposals. My design and florals were absolutely stunning and better than I could have possibly imagined. I’m so amazed how this company can perfect any bride’s particular style/vision/vibe. If you can dream it, they can do it. Crimson and Clover went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much Meghan, it was pleasure working with you!!

Kayla · Married on 08/04/2018

Amy was just amazing and the flowers at our wedding at Herrington on the Bay turned out to be a tropical dream come true! She took the time to meet with us and really listened to what we were looking to help my vision come to life. I found photos of inspiration on Pinterest, and she went over flower choices, and really worked with us on our budget. In between our meetings at Crimson and Clover, we got to see the renovations in the studio which look beautiful and it was extremely helpful to see some flowers, vases, votives, etc. in person. Amy definitely goes above and beyond and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 14

Jordan · Married on 05/12/2018

You guys are amazing! You were able to work with our budget and create everything we ever dreamed of. The bridal party flower arrangements we everything I ever wanted. You made sure that I had gorgeous peonies in my arrangements. Our table arrangements were perfection. Thank you so much for creating our dream!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Vanessa · Married on 04/28/2018

Crimson & Clover was so fabulous to work with for our wedding. At the beginning of my wedding planning journey, I have to admit that florals were not my top priority. I had a strict budget and planned to stick to it. Over time, I was inspired by weddings I saw online, and wanted a more lush environment. Amy was happy to accomodate our changes, and I was happily going over budget for the vision I wanted. Thankfully, it was worth every penny. The C&C team is immensely talented. Most of our conversations were over the phone with minimal visuals since I was planning from out of state, and I was blown away with how spot on everything was to what I was envisioning in my head. Our greenery wall was my absolutely favorite, and that was added mere months before our wedding. I would absolutely recommend this florist to anyone, and would love to work with them again! I can't thank Amy enough for bringing my vision to life.

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 15
    Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 16
    Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 17
    Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 18
    Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 19
    Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc. 20

Claire · Married on 09/03/2017

Incredibly beautiful arrangements and incredible service! I will use them again in the future for any events I plan.

Use them if you get the chance!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

We would highly recommend Crimson and Clover for wedding flowers and décor. For our wedding, we wanted hanging greenery from the ceiling, and Crimson and Clover made it happen beautifully. The greenery was accented with tasteful lanterns. In fact, all of the flowers and décor from Crimson and Clover contributed to an understated elegance at our affair. We are very satisfied with what they did and their willingness to work with us on the cost of our proposal.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Crimson & Clover Floral Design, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for the lovely review Melissa! Wishing you and Eve lol the best! So honored to be able to add to some of the magic on your wedding day.

Krystle · Married on 06/12/2017

Amy did such an amazing job helping me with my wedding florals! I sent her pictures of exactly what the bridesmaids and groomsmen would be wearing and photos of the flowers that I wanted. I think the flowers that Amy and her team provided looked better than the pictures that I sent her and they matched the bridesmaids dresses perfectly! I really loved how she chose colors that really complimented the colors of the bridal party!! Also, she is very responsive and even was able to place a ribbon and pin that my grandmother gave me on my bouquet. Finally, she respected the budget that I gave her and guided me on what to spend money on and what not to. It was absolutely amazing! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Katie · Married on 05/06/2017

Wow! Amy and her team made my greenery garden wedding dreams come true! From a full greenery ceiling treatment to hanging florals over the tables I have never seen anything like what Amy and her team created on our wedding day.
    Every single details was perfect. From the countless gold votives scattered throughout the dining and cocktail hour spaces to the greenery delicately woven through the latice of our bars it was a "fairy tale" as I was told by countless guests!
    The most incredible part of how well Crimson and Clover "got" my vision: I never met with them once in person. The first time I met Amy was the morning of our wedding when she dropped off our GORGEOUS bouquets (which were absolutely incredible and one of my favorite parts of the day!). They were a dream to work with and made everything I had envisioned for our wedding day come to life. Thank you so much Amy and team for making our wedding day more than we could have ever dreamed of!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Casey · Married on 10/22/2016

I didn't want my flowers to be the same old boring flowers you see at any event so I knew Amy was the right florist for me. She is an artist and has many ranges to her work. We met with her in her store and she showed us different vases. We ended up selecting a multi tired center pieces we different flowers on each level. I brought pictures of what I liked for my bouquet and she did the rest. The day of the wedding the person delivering the flowers was on time and the flowers were gorgeous. Amy and her team are friendly, down to earth and just great to work with!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/04/2016

Crimson and Clover did a phenomenal job with the flowers at our wedding! We met with Amy in-person one time so that we could see her shop (adorable) and so that she could get a sense of what we were looking for in terms of our wedding style. Amy understood are vision quickly and easily. Her proposal was thorough and she was incredibly flexible and patient with us while we decided what we did and did not want. My biggest concern was that our chuppah and my bouquet look natural and a bit unique and she absolutely achieved that. I was thrilled with the flowers and votives that Crimson and Clover designed for our "rustic beach" wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

Crimson and Clover did an AMAZING job and was a joy to work with! Amy was so helpful in helping my husband and I design our event. I especially appreciated how flexible she was and that she was happy to incorporate my own DIY decor into the flowers and other decorations. The flowers for the wedding ended up being STUNNING and I received so many compliments on them from guests. Finally, the floral set up on the wedding day was timely, efficient, and ultimately exactly what I wanted my event to look like!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Michele · Married on 07/09/2016

I just got my wedding photos back, and I'm in LOVE with them! Molly did such a great job of capturing the beauty in all of the party, family, and even the landscape. Some of my favorite photos are of using during sunset, and everything in the shots are perfect. I could not imagine them any better. I also felt very comfortable the whole day. She somehow memorized everyone's names, and felt like a friend who was with us. She would tell us how to move or laugh, and it felt so easy to smile and laugh around her. She wasn't afraid to get on the ground to get the best shots. She got moments that I missed because I was so busy during the day, and am so happy to see everything now. I'd highly recommend Molly to anyone.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Amy was absolutely amazing. We gave her the broad outlines of our likes, dislikes, and wedding plans and she ran with it to make bouquets, boutonnieres, table centerpieces, and more that were even lovelier - and more us - than if we'd micromanaged it ourselves. (And she was very patient with repeat questions and tweaking.) We are so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Katie · Married on 11/07/2015

I admittedly know little about flowers so after a lot of searching on Google and Pinterest, I came up with some ideas that I liked. When we met with Amy, she was so knowledgeable and she had so many ideas to make what I wanted work together. We had additions that we needed made a few weeks before the wedding and Amy handled them like the pro she is.

The day of the wedding all of the flowers were beautiful and perfect. Thank you Crimson and Clover!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Deborah · Married on 11/07/2015

Amy is wonderful. Patient and detail oriented. Makes the Bride’s vision come to life. xo

Sent on 10/11/2018

Amy and her team were fabulous! They transformed our wedding reception into a floral wonderland - including an arch that was not to be believed. All of the bouquets were also perfect, so dreamy and the perfect combination of fall colors. They are incredibly talented and I would absolutely recommend their services.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Crimson & Clover is AMAZING. My mom and I and wedding planners worked with Amy, the owner, to design all the flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception. She was so wonderful to work with throughout the whole process. She was very patient with me, and listened to all of our ideas. They can work with whatever your budget is to make all your floral fantasies come true. Everything was perfect and cohesive. The whole crew at Crimson & Clover is very inventive and creative. We gave Amy a swatch of fabric from the bridesmaids dresses (a floral print) and she created incredible arrangements to compliment. Whatever concept you have in mind they can do it. With unlimited rental options for your vases/containers etc. and even candlelight, they can create whatever you can dream up! She is very knowledgeable about what will work for your venue as C&C has done flowers for many venues around Baltimore. I am so sad the flower process is over. I will definitely continue to hire Crimson & Clover for any centerpieces, bouquets or arrangements in the future. I will now use any holiday or occasion as an excuse to return to Crimson & Clover for more floral magic.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Courtney · Married on 08/22/2015

Amy and the Crimson & Clover team were wonderful! Amy designed gorgeous arrangements for our reception, and the flowers were lovely for the entire week after the wedding. The C&C team set up the flowers in beautiful displays at the reception, and they made sure to get the bridal bouquets to us quickly even after a location change. The flowers were the perfect pop of color we needed for our special day!

Sent on 09/21/2015