{Crete for Love} Reviews

61 Reviews for {Crete for Love}

• Joanna

Joanna H. · Married on 02/08/2021

No words can describe

A wedding is always a big event you will never forget. Being in a long distance relationship and planning a destination wedding came with a lot of obstacles and a whole lot of stress. Anna and her team were there every step of the way. If you want people you can trust and reassure you on your decisions, you cannot go wrong with Crete for Love. Our wedding was mixed with for different cultures and it was one hell of a festive time. The only way we were able to look over the logistics was because of Anna and her team's strong sense of organization. On the wedding day, we were able to simply enjoy our family and friends' good time without thinking of the small details or hiccups. You cannot go wrong with Crete for Love, trust them and enjoy every step of the way to your big day.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Richard P. · Married on 11/08/2020

A fantastic experience from start to finish

Anna, Stavriani, Andreas and the wider Crete For Love team are fantastic.

It’s now been a few weeks since our stunning wedding and we’re still receiving messages thanking us for such a wonderful occasion. We never tire of looking at the photo taken by Andreas immediately after we walked back down the aisle as husband and wife. He captured how happy we and our guests were in one single photo. We cannot wait to see what magic he has worked with the rest of the images.

I have been fortunate enough to deliver events all over the world for many blue-chip clients which meant I approached our wedding with a similar level of scrutiny and planning. Every step of the way CFL ensured we were looked after, our interests always protected, and all the elements confirmed with suppliers. A special mention should also go to Kostas who supplies CFL with lighting and audio, it was first class. I know the brands he uses, and he has the best on the market. He also has a great team who know what they’re doing.

All of the suppliers used by CFL were fantastic. I know Clare and the Bridesmaids felt at ease with the hair and make up artists. The flowers looked fantastic and just as we imagined.

I would whole heartedly recommend CFL to anyone.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Ana

Ana M. · Married on 10/16/2020

In 48h zum Glück :)

Anna ist sehr gut organisiert und mit viel Herz bei der Sache. Andreas ist ein toller Fotograf mit viel liebe zum Detail und hat sehr viel Freude bei seiner Arbeit. Als Brautpaar mit dem Bedürfnis eine kleine intime Zeremonie innerhalb von 48h zu organisieren, haben wir da genau die richtigen beiden getroffen. Vielen Dank für euer tolles Engagement, ohne das wäre dieser für uns unvergessliche Moment nicht möglich gewesen!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Stephanie C. · Married on 09/20/2020

Absolute winner !!!

Massive 'Thank you' to the ladies who run Crete for Love. Organised my proposal in the best setting and arranged absolutely everything. Every email I sent, they were quick to reply and the photos captured on the day were sent to us, edited and in record timing.
    We absolutely are looking at weddings in Crete and would use no other company than Crete for Love.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Maja K. · Married on 09/06/2020

Best wedding that we could have wished for

We wanted an elopement wedding, a small, nice memmory for the two of us...nothing big, just something for the two of us to remember.
    And than we came across Crete for Love. Oh my God, there are no words that could describe how satisfied we were with the wedding Anna, Andreas and the team arranged for us. It was beautiful, it was magical, romantic, professional...everything just like we wanted and sooo much more. The are really no words... I still get the chills...

Thank you so much, Crete for Love, for arranging our wedding, for giving us these special moments, you are the best. I know many happy people will find you.

M&J

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Harry

Harry D. · Married on 08/04/2020

The perfect Day

Many thanks to Stavriani and all the team of Crete for love.
    They found the perfect way to manage and realize a wonderful Greek wedding. The high quality service we expected from the team was at the Rendez-vous.
    Hope you all the best,
    Lea and Harry

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Sean

Sean S. · Married on 03/10/2020

Wedding Ceremony

Anastasia and team did a tremendous job with our ceremony. From start to finish, just beautiful in every way.

Sent on 10/30/2019

James S. · Married on 12/31/2019

A proposal for the ages...

I was so speechless at the location and the production that this team put together for us that I almost forgot the very few words I was tasked to remember and repeat at the appropriate time, “will you marry me?” However I was was able to prevail and rewarded with a magnificent time. Without a doubt this company has set the bar to levels most can only dream about while watching the Hallmark channel. This is what fairy tales are made of. The photographer is well versed in his trade as our photos will show as capturing the moment is nearly as important as the moment in itself. http://www.amarkakis.com/

Sent on 03/24/2019

{Crete for Love}'s reply:

Thank you James! We loved every moment of being with you and creating this special day! Hope to see you soon in Chania!
  • Mary

Mary T. · Married on 12/10/2019

Dream wedding delivered!

It's impossible to express my feelings about our wedding in words, but I will do my best! Anna and the Crete for Love team exceeded all expectations with our wedding. It was an evening we will never forget. We had a small wedding with our families and close friends at a winery near Chania. My mom and I presented images of a "dream wedding" and they managed to pull off every detail - the perfect flower arrangements to match the rustic theme, tracking down a black vintage car to arrive in, a variety of entertainment, beautifully designed stationary, the list goes on... We were also very pleased with the recommendation to use Andreas Markakis Photography, who was professional and personable. We may be biased as the bride and groom, but it was without a doubt the best night of our lives! :)

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Xu Zhida

Xu Zhida · Married on 10/06/2019

Professional vendor with great services

It has been a great pleasure to have Crete for Love as our wedding planner.

My wife and I are Chinese who lived in the Netherlands for more than 10 years. We wanted a romantic and cosy wedding for families and close friends in Greece, a country with so rich history, friendly people and beautiful beaches for holidays. However, neither my wife and I have ever been to Greece, therefore, it is so important to have a professional local agent.

We feel lucky to find Crete for Love, and Anna was our head wedding planner. She has very rich network with local vendors for wedding related services, which saved us a lot of effort when Anna is coordinating on our behalf. She provided a lot of options on different styles of weddings which helped us to define how our dreamed wedding looks like. Especially, she advised a perfect wedding venue which fits the size of our wedding and can provide great hospitality to the guests. Everyone loved the venue eventually. In spite of the long distance, it was very easy to communicate with Anna regarding our wishes, our decisions and change-of-mind, to some very detailed level, and with a lot of flexility on services. This makes us feel that Crete for Love is trustful and reliable.

Needless to say, cost is an important factor for a wedding plan. The service package of Crete for Love is very competitive, and they provided the transparency on the costs of each service items, and gave us different options to fit our budget plan.

It was also an advantage to choose Andreas as our wedding photographer. He keeps close contact with Anna on the detailed program on the wedding plan, and design the photo shooting plan accordingly.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank the Crete for Love team for all their efforts and services to make our dream wedding come true !

Sincerely,

Zhida & Yuan

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Jojo

Jojo · Married on 09/25/2019

They are all talented!

Before I begin this review, please note that WE ELOPED in BALOS, CRETE. We arranged everything with CFL via email 5000+ miles or 8000+ Km away.

To anyone who is or if you are considering a wedding in Crete, please don't hesitate to choose Crete For Love. They made our elopement more memorable! THEY WENT BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!
    from designs that I sent via email to the timeline of our ceremony which we were very specific about! We wanted a sunset wedding and man, THEY nailed it.

Andreas- the man behind the photos, gave his best shot to provide the BEST photos. We are both in love with our photos and 10000000% satisfied with how CFL executed the entire thing!

Thank you guys, (ANA, Andreas, Stavriani, Elena, and the whole CRETE FOR LOVE TEAM) We awe our most memorable day to you guys!

Sent on 03/29/2020

{Crete for Love}'s reply:

We were so honored and thrilled to organize this special celebration with you! Thank you for your trust and the warmest words of appreciation we could wish for!
    With love from Crete, Anna

Elena · Married on 09/14/2019

Magic moments for us & our guests

We want to thank Stavriani, Anna and Andreas for organizing this magic moments for us & our guests. Words cannot describe the magic that was in the air at our Pre-Wedding dinner, everything was magnificent. Our guests remember this like one of the most significant memory in their life. What is different about Crete for Love is the fact that they work on making your wedding different from the others. They encourage you and propose decors different that what you saw in their portfolio, making your event 100% unique, according to you vibe. They know how to create MAGIC! Andreas is the best photographer you can have: you don’t see him, you don’t feel his presence, but he captures everything! I have pictures looking at the camera that I don’t remember taking! That’s his gift! People looking at the pictures said: wow, you had such a good photographer! And I said: there was even more magical than what you see in the pictures!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler W. · Married on 08/08/2019

The best day of our life

First off - THANK YOU SO MUCH!

We had an international wedding in Crete, my bride being from Russia and me being from the USA. Crete for Love took care of every imaginable detail and took all the stress off of us, and being in such a great price range.

We really wanted a triangle arch for our ceremony, but they didn’t have one on hand, so they personally built one. This was so special for us as it’s a symbol in our relationship!

They also gave us a translator for the ceremony which was necessary with 2 international families there!

The whole wedding was also at the most perfect venue for us, the Botanical Garden, which they only work with Crete for Love. It looked like a paradise garden!

Being a very young family and still going to college, budget was a big thing for us, but Crete for Love made our dream wedding come true. They built a magical atmosphere for us and our families. I wish we could go back and do the whole thing over and over again. The atmosphere was so warm that our families had an amazing time together even though they don’t speak the same language and come from complete opposite cultures.

Everything was a dream come true and I couldn’t have imagined a more perfect experience with the team. Thank you SO much Anastasia and Stavriani!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Ana

Ana M. · Married on 08/05/2019

Gracias Creta for Love💕

Fue todo un acierto elegir, Creta for Love! Su confianza y y profesionalidad desde el primer momento hizo que fuera un día magicoooo!
    Muchas gracias, gracias por hacer nuestro día perfecto.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Antje

Antje H. · Married on 08/01/2019

Crete for Love is great!

Crete for Love has made our wedding an unforgettable and wonderful event. The communication, planning and details were simply fantastic! We recommend the Crete for Love team to anyone who wants a dream wedding. A big big thank you to Crete for Love; you are amazing!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Simi

Simi S. · Married on 07/29/2019

Simi Simpson

I stumbled upon the Crete for love website by accident, what a great moment that was.
    I saw from their fabulous, descriptive website that they had previously organised a wedding in a small, remote, magical place in Crete called loutro. After some research and taking with anna, I knew that she was the right person to organise my wedding.
    From start to finish anna and her team were amazing, helping me with the awful and arduous task of getting the paperwork necessary for an orthodox wedding correct. (Anna was so organised she even had a back up plan in case we could not get the necessary papers.) we went back and forth but anna was always patient and helpful.
    She was very receptive in embracing my ideas of incorporating Punjabi elements into our orthodox ceremony and understood what could practically work on the day.
    Anna and her team were outstanding, she gave me every confidence that my wedding day would be amazing and I would not have to worry about anything. The decode was so beautiful, the food was abundant and delicious and her organisation on the day was flawless. It was a party that was so magnificent. You know it was a great day when the Greek guests rave about how fabulous the wedding was! She and her team created the most magical wedding imaginable and we have so many wonderful memories of our special day that we will always be grateful for.
    It was a hectic, crazy, big fat greek Punjabi / Greek wedding that was one of the most amazing days of my life... I can’t recommend anna and her team enough.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Eliza

Eliza A. · Married on 07/25/2019

Amazing experience

From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you Crete for Love for such a great experience and for organizing our wedding proposal. It was really beautiful, we loved the setting, sunset, dinner, photos and overall the organization was in all details amazing!
    Eliza and Valentin ❤️

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Sintija

Sintija D. · Married on 06/27/2019

Flexible and professional wedding planner

Crete for Love team was very friendly and kind, we were able to communicate with them easily. The most important thing was that there were no disappointments at the wedding day, everything went just as we planned and even better. They were able to advise us with whom we shall collaborate (photographer, florist, DJ, band...), we realized that they are collaborating with skilled and professional service providers. We thank the staff of Crete for Love, and we wish them all the best for the future success.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline E. · Married on 06/22/2019

Just amazing from start to finish! Best Wedding Planners Ever!

The minute we met Crete for Love we knew they had to be our wedding planners! Their professionalism and attention to detail is second to none. They really took the time to listen to what we wanted and get to know us as a couple. Their ideas and recommendations were unique to us - they don't just do the same thing for every couple. Planning a wedding in Crete from the UK (and a pre wedding party!) could have been difficult but there's constant communication and updates - every little question and query you have is answered. They use their expert knowledge to guide you along the way with suggestions and recommendations which is so helpful; but every choice is your own. On our pre wedding trips to Crete they visited venues and suppliers again with us to ensure all the details were correct and we were 100% happy. We got to know Anna very well over our planning year! :-) On the pre wedding party and the wedding day itself they had absolutely everything covered so myself and my husband could just relax and enjoy being with our friends and family. I couldn't believe the amount of effort they put in! Since meeting in Crete 11 years ago we'd always dreamed of having a big Greek wedding and Crete for Love really did make our dreams come true! They helped us turn our vision into a beautiful reality! Our guests commented it was the best wedding they had ever been to and that wouldn't have been possible without Crete for Love! If you're looking for planners with the perfect balance of professionalism but genuine care then look no further! We honestly cannot thank them enough x

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Anna

Anna P. · Married on 06/15/2019

Multi-cultural wedding in Chania

Stavriani and the rest of the team were very responsive to our requests. Planning a wedding in Crete with guests from all over the world (Australia, Malaysia, Belgium to name a few) was a complicated task but they made our day feel like a walk in the park! Their attention to detail and patience was outstanding.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Van

Van L. · Married on 06/15/2019

Great time with Crete for Love

Crete for love is amazing. Working with them was a pleasure.
    Stavriani was very professionnal, she helped us during all the preparation with a keen attention to details. The contact during the preparation was great, She had great ideas and could help us with what we really wanted.
    We had a great time during the wedding, we felt very special.
    Anna and Laurent

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Virginie

Virginie M. · Married on 05/30/2019

Unforgettable

Working myself in the wedding industry, I know how much planning a destination wedding need the experience and local knowledge of a wedding planner. That's why we hire Crete for love and we don't regret our choice. The team was so lovely and patient! Thank you for the unforgettable experience you offered us and our family.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Monika

Monika S. · Married on 05/27/2019

Magical experience!

All the best words for Crete for Love team! Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful, special and stress-free! Special thanks for our head planner Stavriani! Everything looked perfect, it was so easy to communicate, we felt warm connection from the first conference call! Professional, friendly, stylish and even more! Wedding planners that you can really trust! Highly recommended! If we would have any other occasion and happen to be in Crete, would definitely choose You ladies again!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa P. · Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond perfection

Stavriani and her team did an impeccable job in planning our wedding. With a very busy work schedule, I had little time to devote planning a wedding in Crete while living in Boston. What could have been a truly challenging process was more than easy with Stavriani running the show. We had a traditional Greek Orthodox wedding. Her instructions and help in obtaining the paperwork made things work seamlessly. We wanted a private and intimate ceremony. Stavriani's skills in interpreting a couple's vision are unmatched. I am still so struck at her ability to make our vision come to life despite being half a world away. Her team was present and attentive during the ceremony and reception. Every detail was well thought out. I enjoyed every moment of our special day with our family and felt completely at ease. The vendors, make-up artist, hair stylist (both done by Eve), and photographer/videographer (Andreas Markakis) are the absolute best in their trade. Additionally, Stavriani took half a day after our wedding to ensure that all our paperwork was in order prior to returning to the States. I can't wait to have the opportunity to work with Stavriani and her team again at a future date.

Please note: photos included done by photographer, Andreas Markakis. https://www.amarkakis.com/

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna K. · Married on 05/04/2019

Best decision

CFL were just fabulous. They agreed to help us fairly late in the day when we thought we had arranged the venue. The team ended up going way over and above their brief and fixing so many issues for us, including sourcing an alternative venue when our initial one dropped out – as well as foreseeing issues we didn't even consider! I would thoroughly recommend using a wedding planner (in case you are in doubt) and specifically using Stavriani and her team at CFL. They really made our wedding day better than we could have hoped for and ensured that it was delivered on budget. They have excellent supplier contracts (we used their lighting, flowers, decorators, caterers and fireworks suppliers) they all far exceeded exceptions. If you are unsure whether it is worth it, then I can wholeheartedly say CFL were completely worth it and the best decision we made throughout the whole process! Our wedding was in a remote Cretan location (everything had to come in on a boat) and we had 120 guests and they managed it perfectly.

Sent on 06/11/2019