{Crete for Love} Reviews

28 | Athens, GR

28 Reviews for {Crete for Love}

28 {Crete for Love} Reviews

Jenny · Married on 09/10/2018

Naturally, planning a wedding from overseas, we were a little anxious. From the start Stavriani was incredibly helpful, attentive and completely put our minds at ease.
    From the initial emails, to our meeting out in Crete just before the wedding, every final detail had been thought and taken care of and somehow captured our exact taste.
    From the petal confetti, to the sparklers for the first dance, the day was full of the most romantic surprises.
    The day far exceeded our expectations - it was actually more than pefect.
    If we could do it all over again we would most definitely choose Crete for Love.

{Crete for Love} 1

Christian · Married on 07/21/2018

They say that organizing a wedding is one of the hardest thing ever, and before leaving the whole experience I would agree but without really understanding the pressure, the stress and the high expectations. Well, all of that was gone when we met Stavriani and Anna. They took all the pressure, the stress and the fear of the unexpected away. They managed our expectations and everyone’s wishes with great kindness, amazing punctuality and great love towards what they do best: planning the most unforgettable day of your life!

Our wedding was like in the movies, just PERFECT!
    Not only they understood our desires and our style but they even managed to realize wishes we could only dream of.

They offered multiple solutions and new ideas, keeping an eye on practical matters. They are really two wonder women who will give their best to create the most amazing memory of your life.

Thank you Stavriani and Anna!
    Ilva&Chris

{Crete for Love} 2
    {Crete for Love} 3
    {Crete for Love} 4

Teri · Married on 07/12/2018

Before beginning the planning process of my wedding I automatically assumed that this would be an extremely stressful process! Crete for Love enabled me to be the most relaxed bride ever, taking care of absolutely all of my wishes and desires and making this the smoothest and most enjoyable experience. The wedding was an absolute dream, going way above my expectations. I was thrilled the entire night, everything was more than perfect. I wish I could relive my wedding every day forever! All I had to do was pick a church and reception from the beautiful options they provided me and when I showed up on the big day the set-up was absolutely phenomenal and beautiful. I am still blown away.

{Crete for Love} 5

Matthew · Married on 06/21/2018

Stavriani and Anna from Crete for Love created a beautiful beach wedding for us in June. Throughout the 12 months we collaborated together to plan our day, they were always just an email away. Stavriani took our initial ideas for an small and simple wedding on the beach and created a lovely and intimate event. All the decor, transportation, food, cake, photography and event timing were taken care of with a personal touch. The people and businesses that Crete for Love partners and collaborates with are top notch and are committed to making the day memorable. I would definitely recommend using Crete for Love any kind of wedding, engagement or similar event. Thanks so much to Stavriani and Anna for such a lovely day!

Kairi · Married on 06/07/2018

We had an amazing wedding day in Crete! It was more than perfect!
    The communication with Stavriani from CreteForLove was easy and super friendly from the first email exchanged so we were immediately convinced that they were the ones we wanted to cooperate with.
    We wanted a small private villa wedding but we didn’t have many ideas what exactly or how to plan it or how the day should be like. All suggestions and ideas came from CreteForLove and the day was above expectations without us having to worry about anything. Just enjoyed our perfect day!

Jenny · Married on 05/30/2018

Excellent wedding planners! They made our dream wedding a perfect reality!

Anna · Married on 05/26/2018

Crete for Love is company we can strongly recommend we had our wedding in Balos lagoon in Crete. Company is very helpful and very professional too. We exchanged lots of emails, phone calls and we never had to wait long for replies. Your wedding can be hassle free and just magical as ours was if you do it through them. In terms of venues, decorations and you probably can think of they can arrange for you. Our wedding was on 26.05 in Balos lagoon and it was so well organised that it felt like a dream. We still waiting for our photos but we were given 12 "teaser- samples" and they are amazing. Owners Stavriani and Anna are brilliant same as photographer Andreas, big THANK YOU for organising our big day of our dream !

Natalia · Married on 05/21/2018

21.5.2018
    We had been looking for the right planner for a while and had many responses but when Crete for Love got back to us we just knew they were the right people to plan our wedding. From day one the communication was excellent and we had complete confidence in both Anna and Stavriani, they were friendly, helpful and put up with our demands and changes. The day itself was amazing and much more than we had hoped for.
    It was just us two but we felt we were in the company of friends and they helped us to relax and enjoy the moment.
    Thank you very much Crete for Love, you were brilliant X

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2018

When we decided to have a destination wedding in Greece and definitely need to find a wedding planner to help us to plan a stress-free and successful wedding day. After looking through all the digital portfolio of past works and reviews from clients, we narrowed down few choices that we wanted, and we decided to go for Crete for Love as our wedding planner.
    I love Crete for Love for many reasons. Wedding venue they offered is extraordinary and unique. I fell in love with that unique historical church, located in a small town near Chania. Very small private symbolic boho wedding style that we’re looking for and that location and church are perfectly fitted in our needs. Crete for Love, Anna really spent time to get to know us and our needs. Her quick and details email responses with wide ranges of knowledge and professional skills definitely relieved my worries. Through Skype meeting, I felt more confident that she understands my vision and makes me feel excited about my big day. She was able to work with me to polish and fine tune the vision, offer guidance expertise when needed.
    The key factor of choosing Crete for Love is taking great wedding photographer. We understand how important to have gorgeous pictures so we can relive every cherished moment. Looking through Andreas Markakis’ online portfolio, we just fell in love with his working styles and aesthetic vision. He has a keen eye of creativity. He is a truly talent, brilliant and skilled artist with great experience working at wedding to capture all the special, irreplaceable moments me and my partner will share on our big day. He is hand in hand with being patient, also being flexible, ready to deal with any curveballs. The whole experience working with Crete for Love is very pleasant, and they made us feel completely comfortable working with. Crete for Love had executed our wedding day that exceeds our expectations and it is totally lifesavers when it comes to bringing our dream day to life!

{Crete for Love} 6
    {Crete for Love} 7

Maria · Married on 01/15/2018

Εξαιρετική συνεργασία! Ευχαριστώ πολύ

Kris · Married on 09/28/2017

We are a mature couple and our wedding day experience was beyond perfect.

{Crete for Love} 8
    {Crete for Love} 9
    {Crete for Love} 10

Camilla · Married on 09/18/2017

Our wedding day really was beyond perfection! My other half and I had a very clear picture of how we wanted the day to look, feel etc and Stavriani and Ana definitely helped us achieve that. Every little detail was considered and I only wish we could do it all again!

{Crete for Love} 11
    {Crete for Love} 12
    {Crete for Love} 13
    {Crete for Love} 14
    {Crete for Love} 15

Sofia · Married on 09/15/2017

Sin la ayuda de Stavriani y Anna nuestra boda simplemente no hubiera sucedido. Por su profesionalismo, flexibilidad, y sus habilidades de comunicación lograron que nuestros 200 invitados pasaran un momento inolvidable. El casamiento en sí era un reto, teníamos 200 invitados viajando de más de 11 países y hablando 6 idiomas y todo fluyó de maravilla. Fue una noche llena de baile, risas, anécdotas y sobre todo amor.

{Crete for Love} 16

{Crete for Love} 29
    {Crete for Love} 30
    {Crete for Love} 31

Petter · Married on 09/10/2017

We got married in Almyrida/Crete ealier this fall, and had the best and most magical day ever! We will forever be grateful to Anna and her team(Crete for love), for their faboulous efforts, arrangments, preparations and small surprises that came over way. Everything was perfect, from the weather, to the decor, to the music and the food / drinks. We are from Norway, and you have to hand over a lot of trust and responsibility to others, when you choose to getting married in forreign location. With "Crete for Love" this was not a problem at all, and we will both gove them the best recommendation possible! They exceeded our expectations and we cant describe how satisfied we are with them. Have to mention the photographer Andreas, he was truly amazing as well!!! Choose Crete and Crete for Love, you will not regrett!!!

Ellen & Petter Norway

{Crete for Love} 32
    {Crete for Love} 33
    {Crete for Love} 34

Christos · Married on 08/31/2017

If you are looking for a "tears-of-joy" event for your girlfriend or wife search no more. Arranging a surprise romantic picnic will make any woman's heart melt. In addition the photographer following your every step will make her feel like a true princess.

Karine · Married on 08/30/2017

My experience with Crete for Love can be described in one word: perfection!

We had a private elopement ceremony and picnic on a beach just outside Chania. Everything was beautiful. From the wedding arch to the picnic set up, every part of the process exceeded our highest expectations.

We didn't want to deal with the stress of planning a wedding, so we were relatively hands off. But even with very minimal input from us, the ceremony was incredible and fit our vision perfectly. Anna was very responsive, easy to work with, and made sure the wedding was unique and unforgettable. We also got our pictures back very quickly and they were equally amazing. I highly recommend the photographer!

Although I can't confirm this, I'm also certain that Anna made sure our hotel went the extra mile for our wedding. I saw her chatting with the receptionist and low and behold we received wine, treats, and decorations in our room every night. The little details really made us feel at home even though our family wasn't present.

I simply can't recommend Anna enough. If you're looking for a stress free, elegant wedding, she's the woman to make it happen.

Nicole · Married on 08/27/2017

Crete for Love made our wedding such a success! Planning a wedding remotely presents many challenges, however, Stavriani helped us navigate everything with ease. Both Stavriani and Anna are exceptionally talented wedding planners with great style. They helped us develop, and ultimately executed, a wonderful theme for our wedding. Their relationships with a roster of quality vendors provided us many great options to choose from. Most importantly, they were extremely professional and truly made us feel like we were in capable hands. If you are looking to lessen the burden and stress of planning and have the day of your wedding be perfect, we highly recommend Crete for Love!

Adrianna · Married on 08/23/2017

Mial to byc skromnyn slub z najblizsza rodzina i okazal sie byc lepszy niz oczekiwalismy. Powolalismy sie na organizatorke co do wystroju z malymi wskazowkami i bylismy pod wrazeniem. Jak i organizatorzy tak i kelnerzy oraz wlasciciele tawerny starannie zadbali o kazdy najmniejszy szczegol. Wspaniale przezycie ktore nie odbyloby sie bez udzialu crete for love. Nie moglo byc lepie!!! Ten dzien zostanie przez nas zapamietany do konca zycia.

Niomi · Married on 07/15/2017

Crete for Love were exceptional on every level and I would wholeheartedly recommend their services. Anna and Stavriani have a skill for understanding and listening to every single detail of your wishes and making them come to life! Their recommendations and suggestions were perfect and our day was just beautiful. On top of everything, Crete for Love have a stunning sense of style and they're conscious of budget which really helps.

Not only is Crete for Love very professional but I got the feeling that they loved being part of the process too. They gave me no reason at all to become stressed and their responses were very efficient. What more could you ask from a wedding planner!!

{Crete for Love} 35
    {Crete for Love} 36
    {Crete for Love} 37
    {Crete for Love} 38
    {Crete for Love} 39
    {Crete for Love} 40

MJ · Married on 07/03/2017

Amazing team! Not only were they able to recreate my vision but they also surpassed my expectations. With ''Crete for Love'' you truly get a personalized approach. They are professional, pay attention to every single detail and make you feel like their most important customer. I strongly recommend their services. They are THE best!

Rabih · Married on 06/26/2017

Perhaps the best way to rate Crete for Love is to share what my wife and I wrote them right after the wedding:

"Sandra and I would like to once again take the opportunity to thank you for a wonderful job. From Day 1 you made us feel comfortable and reassured that we were dealing with a team that knew what they were doing, were organized, and trustworthy. Planning for a wedding is an emotionally loaded project with many moving parts. When it is a destination wedding everything gets accentuated. That throughout this project we not once felt lack of control or anxiety is a testament not only to your work ethic but to you as individuals. We had a seamless and pleasant experience cooperating with you and we are very grateful. You ladies truly covered every corner and you did it with beautiful energy and with a caring heart--we felt it. Your attention to detail, your attitude and approach in our communication, your genuine interest in wanting the best for us was all seen and is very much appreciated."

{Crete for Love} 41
    {Crete for Love} 42
    {Crete for Love} 43
    {Crete for Love} 44
    {Crete for Love} 45

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2016

Marc & I, just wanted to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding day a truly beautiful day!!
    Having sat down this morning and receiving comments, messages etc about how everything was put together, looked and also how amazing you both are is very overwhelming.
    What am I going to do without you now????

The whole process from our first contact with my many requests and ideas to the end result was truly thought through and everything and more I asked for {Crete for Love} provided with such excitement and professionalism.
    From documentation to venue meetings to discussing colour schemes etc you made planning a wedding in Crete extremely easy and no stress back in the uk!!

Also, with us wanting to use our close friends Taverna, this was not a problem either, you coordinated everything with them and the end result was spectacular!

Our guests that came were very excited and overwhelmed by the whole experience and both Marc & I are still receiving messages about how gorgeous the set ups were but also how lovely Anna & {Crete for Love} are!

We love you both very much and hope to be in contact for a very long time!!

Krysia · Married on 07/28/2016

If you will book this vendor you will be extremely happy :) They treat their work very professionally, they are fully engaged, offering their heart in anything they do. I will definitely recommended to any future couple to be married or people who think of a romantic wedding anniversary in Crete <3

Logan · Married on 06/13/2015

We were left speechless! Our vow renewal was quite possibly the best experience of our lives. The setting and experience was like living art. Crete for Love ensured every last detail was crafted to perfection and left no detail untouched. I truly don't believe anyone else could possibly made our special day any more perfect. Anna and Natalia treated us like we were family and listened to each and every need. We are so glad they took the stress out of the entire planning process and allowed us to focus on what was most important .... each other! Thanks for making a lasting memory filled with fun, romance, and friends!