Crestview Country Club Reviews

8 Reviews for Crestview Country Club

• Karen

karen rucks · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful Experience

They work with you to ensure your wedding is what you want. Your event is the only event. Food is great, view is wonderful.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/06/2018

This venue has beautiful views with natural lighting in their event room with a balcony overlooking the pioneer valley. The pricing was affordable and was spacious for our large wedding. The staff was very accommodating, professional and flexible to our needs. The food was delicious and was always maintained fresh. Service impeccable, views incredible. Our guests had an amazing time and I could have not asked for a better venue with better staff.

Sent on 05/30/2017

alex · Married on 05/27/2017

I am not sure where to begin but I want you to know we were all thrilled with our big event on Saturday. We all had a fantastic time.The food was amazing and the bartenders were great! Alex and Olivia truly enjoyed their wedding and everything went perfectly.

The venue was amazing and very single staff member went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly. I did not get everyone's name but a huge shout out to Dave Fleury for all his help. He should be very proud.I have heard so many compliments from our guests about how awesome it was and they could not believe we pulled it together in just 30 days.The view are gorgeous and any concerns we had were quickly addressed.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Elise · Married on 10/22/2016

I had 150 guests on our wedding day. 80% of us are Deaf and They were able to make al ot of effective to communication with us. Linda our weddiing coordinator had been work with me for almost 1 year. She's well adjustment to fit my needs up to day before wedding. Heather take over. Seem that Linda and Heather had wonderful teamwork to make everything run smooth. Everything was perfect!!! Guests enjoyed everything and the foods are wonderful. The Servers are very friendly and very professionals.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Marley · Married on 09/12/2015

I absolutely loved Crestview. We only had the reception here, not the ceremony. However, the space where you would have a wedding ceremony is gorgeous (but expensive). The venue itself is beautiful and so is the view. The staff was wonderful. The main wedding/event coordinator, the food and beverage manager, and the other staff who helped set up the venue were great. They were very pleasant and helpful. The food is AMAZING - multiple people who came to our wedding told us how great the food was (we went with their stations menu - carving station, pasta, salad, dessert, etc.). They are also very flexible with you when you are choosing your food (apps, entrees, etc.). They allow you to take a few golf carts to take pictures around their golf course and there are plenty of beautiful spots. The Bridal suite is awesome with a private little bar and plenty of tables to mingle and have some drinks and appetizers before your introductions. I would definitely recommend this venue to other couples who are getting married!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

James & Laura · Married on 09/20/2014

The staff at Crestview was excellent for us. Leading up to the wedding Linda was absolutely amazing at getting the information she needed from us without seeming pushy or bothersome. She is absolutely amazing to work with and will make the wedding planning process so much easier. During the reception the staff was always around to see if we needed anything at all. We were so busy during the day that we didn't get to eat much of our food, the staff was nice enough to make us to-go containers at the end of the night so we would have something to eat on our honeymoon! We also received many compliments from our guests about the amazing view from the balcony and the overall appearance of the room. We would definitely recommend anyone to Crestview.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Nicole · Married on 12/03/2016

I had my wedding here just about a month ago. I had a coupe reservations after booking mostly because of the hidden charges and how fast they all added up. The day of my wedding Linda Skole and Kaitlyn had set everything up perfectly that the sight of the room made me cry!! It looked beautiful and like everything I had imagined. The food was delicious, warm, and out on time! All my tables were happy with the service the waiters provided! My decorations were just as I wanted them! Linda was organized and stayed on top of all my requests even down to no Christmas trees!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Dominic & Tarringo · Married on 10/26/2013

The staff at Crestview was wonderful, especially Linda. So many of our guests raved about the quality of the service and the food.

Sent on 02/08/2014