Crescent Video Productions Reviews

8 Reviews for Crescent Video Productions

• Paige

Paige · Married on 11/30/2018

Must have!!

I have been working with Gary and Diane for almost 3 years now (I am a wedding photographer) and I wouldn't have asked anyone but them to be our videographers for our wedding. They are both amazing, fun, lovable people. They made our day even more special.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Bret Beitler · Married on 11/30/2018

Great people, great company. Hire them!

Gary was hilarious and awesome to work with. My wife has worked with them in the wedding industry in the past, so she knew how great they are. He interacted with our entire family and set of friends to make the experience great for everyone. Hire them for your events in 2019!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Gary and Diane were a pleasure to work with! Many guests commented that they didn't even notice them there! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Crescent Video was recommended to us by our wedding planner. They documented our rehearsal dinner night and wedding day events. They did a magnificent job, creating a trailer and hour-long movie showing the highlights. Best of all, they did so without getting in anyone's way during the event.

The DVD and Blu-Ray products were amazing, including multiple copies for us to hand out to parents. The audio and video quality was superb. The content was set to a soundtrack that we picked. When there was more video than music, Crescent filled in with very tasteful choices. In addition, they were happy enough to send us the raw footage so we can see what didn't get into the videos.

We were so very happy to make the investment getting our weekend documented in this way. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Maryann · Married on 11/11/2011

They did an amazing job. I didn't even feel like they were there but they got all the great video of the whole night.

Sent on 11/29/2011
  • W

Janet · Married on 09/06/2006

They were great. Courteous and professional. I barely realized they were there filiming. And definitely worth the price. The video turned out SO GOOD! Great memories....

Sent on 07/31/2008

Alissa · Married on 04/20/2002

Fantastic people, beautiful production. They did a fabulous job.

Sent on 08/13/2008

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2011

These people are AMAZING. I loved having her around, she filmed my rehearsal dinner night, the day of the wedding, and the wedding/ reception. the video is amazing, all I did was provide her with songs to use.. absolutely unbelievable!!! When we watched the video we did not even know she captured what she did, you never even knew they were around. She made the pictures and moments go perfectly to the beat of the songs.. it was incredible!! Amazing work. We laughed, cried and screamed out of joy about things we saw on our video.. absolutely wonderful. Wonderful service and people to work with. HIGHLY recommended!!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2011