Creme De La Creme Cake Company Reviews

Creme De La Creme Cake Company 2
Creme De La Creme Cake Company 3
Creme De La Creme Cake Company 4

Tracy · Married on 09/19/2015

Creme de la Creme was awesome!!! We could not be happier about our wedding and groom's cakes. They were absolutely delicious, and guest continue to comment about how good they were!!! Not only were they delicious, they were beautiful. Creme de la Creme was very easy to work with and made the planning process completely stress free. I highly recommend Creme de la Creme to anyone looking for a bakery for a wedding cake.

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • Natasha & Courtney

Natasha · Married on 08/08/2015

OMG we attended a tasting and immediately fell in love with Crème de la Crème! The cakes were delicious and the staff was amazing. We did not make a decision immediately because I like to shop around to make sure I get the best deal, however we ended up coming back and signing with Crème de la crème! I cannot wait to see and taste our final cake(s).

Sent on 05/13/2015

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

We are so happy you felt so well treated and that you loved our cake! Can't wait to see your cake the day of!

Debra · Married on 08/01/2015

You can't go wrong with Creme de la Creme. They really know wedding cakes! Our daughter went with a simple design, yet the cake looked simply fabulous and tasted heavenly!!! I recommend them highly. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Kathy · Married on 05/28/2015

Two words - Yummy and beautiful! Hands down the best tasting and professionally decorated cake around ... even my photographer was excited when she heard I was serving Crème De La Crème wedding cake! :) Just make sure have a way to carry home the extra cake. Oh, and book early - as they book up quick.

Sent on 03/06/2016

Taylor · Married on 05/15/2015

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! This is a wonderful company to work with, I would highly recommend them to all brides!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Meghan · Married on 04/18/2015

Jaime at Creme de la Creme is amazing! Her and her team make amazing creations week after week and yet still make you feel like your cake is the most important of them all. The flavors are TO DIE FOR delicious! I'm lucky to live close enough to swing by for individual slices any time I want, which is great considering that my husband asks weekly if we can eat our Anniversary Tier already!

After many cake tastings and other vendor meetings, my Dad told me that he didn't care about anything other than having The Creme de la Creme Chambord cake on our wedding day. Many of our friends and family agreed that it was the best cake ever and are still talking about it!

I highly recommend Creme de la Creme to any DFW bride. And here's a tip: stop by on the first Saturday of the month for their monthly open house. Tons of flavors and the chance to talk to a cake designer one-on-one! You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Hillary · Married on 04/11/2015

Our cakes were absolutely PERFECT! Jamie took all of my ideas and turned it into the wedding cake of our dreams! Jamie and her staff are very professional and have that eye of creativity. Not only was our cakes awesome but the flavors were so delicious. She created the designs that I wanted. They also crafted the most perfect cake for my groom. The look on his face when he saw his cake was priceless. I had guests who couldn’t believe it was cake because of how magnificent it was. On the day they arrived on time and set everything up perfectly. Jamie has truly created a bakery who no-one can compete with. Best Bakery in the world!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Amy · Married on 04/10/2015

The best cake ever!! Jamie and her team are awesome to work with. Our guests are still talking about how good our cakes were. I went in with one design idea and changed my mind several times in the process. They never said no! And the end result was exactly what I wanted and envisioned. Perfection!!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Becky · Married on 03/21/2015

Their cakes are just out of this world! They are dense cakes, fresh cakes, and a lot of time goes into to creating them. They fulfilled my daughters wishes and the cake tasted so wonderful. It was worth every single penny. They have the freshest cake around. This cake stays fresh for days.
    Wedding was in March 2015
    They offer so many filling choices that a 'boring' cake is just not impossible. Though their standard white cake is again outstanding.

Sent on 04/14/2015

I have received so many compliments from my guests that these were the best wedding cakes they ever tasted! We had a white cake with white butter cream icing and a brownie cake.

They are easy to work with, responsive, and creative! We had a lot of ideas of what we liked and they turned them into two wonderful tasteful works of art.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Jamie and her team were so helpful and easy to work with. Our cakes tasted great, and looked even better! They surpassed our expectations, and were so flexible as we changed our minds on things throughout the process. We definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Bergetta · Married on 11/29/2014

The cakes were amazing. They were beautiful and tasted wonderful.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Chloe · Married on 11/08/2014

This is by far the best wedding cake I have ever tasted. It not only tastes good, but it looks BEAUTIFUL. I had provided Jamie a design of a cake I wanted. She not only did that design, but she MADE IT EVEN BETTER! Which i did not think was possible. She was always really accommodating, so flexible, and so much fun to work with. Choose Creme De La Creme, they are so worth it.

Sent on 11/24/2014
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/01/2014

Our cakes were absolutely delicious. My husband's cake was definitely the hit of the wedding. He actually had a chocolate carmel brownie instead of a cake. It was amazing. We had a lot of it sent home with us and became slightly depressed after we ate it all. We were so pleased with how beautiful our cakes turned out. Creme de la Creme brought our ideas to life exactly as we had them pictured. And most importantly, they were delicious!!!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2014

We have been coming here for years because their cakes are so delicious, but our wedding cake and groom cake completely blew our minds. They were amazing! The owner and staff were so patient with us during the entire planning process, and they ended up executing perfect, flawless, and gorgeous cakes. The cakes were spectacular on the outside, but they even tasted better on the inside! I had soooo many people tell me how gorgeous the cakes were and how they had never seen cakes that pretty. Making a seven story cake is no easy feat, but Creme de la Creme did it flawlessly.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Crème de la Crème is amazing! They make beautiful cakes that are unique and creative. We had so much fun working with them--I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Megan · Married on 08/02/2014

My cake could not have been more beautiful or more delicious! We had a three tiered white cake with blackberry and cream cheese layers with butter cream frosting. People at my wedding who do not like cake were even taking second helpings! So perfect!

Sent on 10/16/2014

I would definitely recommend this bakery. Both the wedding cake and the grooms cake was just what we wanted and the best tasting cake I have ever had. Our guests loved the cakes!!
    Everyone in the store is very helpful and easy to work with.
    Thank you for 2 great cakes!!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

Best cake we have ever tasted! Definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 06/17/2014

My cakes were AMAZING!!! Everybody is talking about how moist they were!! The staff were very friendly and made sure it was what we wanted. They even decorated the grooms cake with toppers that I purchased!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Thank you for being a great client and a joy to work with! We appreciate you business and wish you a blissful marriage!

Christina · Married on 06/07/2014

Delicious and beautiful wedding cake! Loved it so much. We live out of town and Creme de la Creme worked with us to make cake tasting appointments outside the usual times.The cake tastings gave us lots of flavor options to consider. The website was easy to use, and I appreciated that they asked me to email pictures of cakes that I like so that they could get the 'messy' look just like we wanted. Delivery was on time and perfect. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Katy · Married on 03/23/2014

The wedding cake and Grooms cake were not only beautiful, but tasted wonderful!!!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Kelly · Married on 03/22/2014

Our wedding cake and groom cake were absolutely delicious! Even from our first cake tasting, I remember people asking which flavors we chose, and I was just blown away by their traditional vanilla on vanilla. The women at Crème de la Crème were great about providing us options to help us select the décor for the cake, and they worked closely with us to help select the groom cake.
    We got wonderful feedback from all of our guests!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the sweet words!!!
    Congrats on your wedding!
    Jamie Holder

Kathy · Married on 03/09/2014

This bakery is fabulous! Our cupcakes and anniversary tier were beautifully decorated and tasted amazing. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Clara · Married on 11/30/2013

I had already had a taste of their delicious cake once and I was hooked! I just knew that I wanted my wedding cake made by them one day! And they did a fabulous job! Paper Planet, next door, works with Creme de la Creme and was very helpful with additional items needed for cake bases too. The owner, Jamie Holder is a sweetheart. I loved my cake and I love this bakery! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/17/2014