Creme De La Creme Cake Company Reviews

Creme De La Creme Cake Company 3
Creme De La Creme Cake Company 4

Sarah Johnson · Married on 08/03/2019

Love love love

Best cake in Fort Worth! So easy to work with, they made my wedding day dreams come true!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Creme De La Creme Cake Company 5
    Creme De La Creme Cake Company 6
    Creme De La Creme Cake Company 7

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Sarah, You know I adore you!!! Love your imagination and absolutely obsessed with your cute cakes! Thank you as always for including us in your bid day!
    Jamie Holder
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2019

Delicious and beautiful!

Our cake was exactly what we envisioned. It was simple, elegant, and tasted amazing! We had two flavors, almond with blackberry cream cheese and almond with peanut butter mousse and both were a hit!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Creme De La Creme Cake Company 8

Kacee · Married on 04/14/2018

Jamie and her Team are amazing! The vision we had in our head for our Wedding cake was unique and hard to explain, but Jamie, not only, helped us get our ideas on paper, she brought it to life! She is incredibly talented, and great to work with! I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • User3007036 · 1+ year ago

We had our wedding cake and groom's cake done by Crème de la Crème. They had great design ideas when we had our consultation. They were a dream to see on our wedding day and they were delicious! Any questions I had, they were very quick to respond and even recommended some people for me for other items I needed. I can't believe they've been a stone's throw from my house for so long. Now that I've discovered them, we'll go to them for cakes for all of our important events!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Katie · Married on 12/30/2017

Easy to work with, professional, great ideas, the best tasting cakes, & best looking cakes.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Julia · Married on 12/09/2017

Our wedding cake was so beautiful and yummy! It was perfect. Jamie and her team were amazing to work with!

Sent on 01/07/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/14/2017

Our guests raved about our wedding cake from Crème de la Crème bakery! It was beautiful, but also tasted delicious. Instead of a groom’s cake, my now husband requested mini pies. People loved the mini pies, and couldn’t stop talking about how nice they looked and how tasty they were! We were so happy with Jamie and her team for making the process so easy and taking our ideas and creating a beautiful cake!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Maureen · Married on 06/24/2017

The wedding cake was delicious! We had the white cake with blackberry filling and a touch of lemon filling. It was wonderful! We had so many compliments on the flavor, but it was as beautiful to look at also! We did a rake designed with flowers - simply beautiful!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Thank you so very much!! We honored and we loved getting to work with you!!

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

Wow!! That is the first thing that comes to mind about Creme de la Creme Cake Company! When I was trying to find my wedding cake provider, they were always at the top of the list. Their 5 Star reviews are exactly the type of Service and Quality you can expect to receive with this company! Not to mention, the cake is absolutely the best cake I've ever had in my life. The Creme Team, was so easy to work with, when planning around our schedules and needs. We had special requests for the Grooms cake and they were so accommodating with our requests! I truly cannot say enough good things about this company, the stellar service they provide and the amazing quality of their cakes and craftsmanship!! Way to go Creme de la Creme, you have knocked it out of the park again! I am now a loyal customer for life! Thank You!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! That's the best way to wake up on a Monday morning! I so appreciate you trusting us with your event and can't thank you enough!

Christine · Married on 01/07/2017

Y'all... I can't even handle these cakes. They are like the best thing I have ever put in my mouth. I had been raving and raving to all my friends leading up to the wedding about how awesome our cake was going to be, everyone was like "yeah, yeah... we have heard that before...." but when the sweet deliciousness entered their mouths they finally understood. I had a wedding of about 250 and I am not even joking when I tell you that half of the people who attended said "THAT WAS THE BEST CAKE I HAVE EVER TASTED". I even caught our photographer chowing on a 3rd piece at one point... she was a skeptic, now a believer!

All of that being said, Creme was an incredible to work with, from the open house when I got share my ideas to our final design consult... and then subsequent cravings we travel to visit, IT WAS A BREEZE! They lent good insight when I had questions, but ultimately wanted me happy...

My husband and I now our discussing the fact that our topper might not make it to the 1 year anniversary.... it might barely make it to our one month at that! We will use them again and again as opportunities arise! If I could give them 10 thumbs up I would!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

We're so honored!!! Thank you so much for working with us!! And how cool is it that we got to make your special day taste so delicious!!
  • April

April · Married on 01/07/2017

There are wedding cakes. And then there are THESE wedding cakes. From inception to the day of, Jamie and her team brought their A-game. We walked in with just a bunch of random Pinterest ideas and Creme de la Creme made our vision come to life. They were extremely easy to work with and made the entire process enjoyable. Very budget friendly and not pushy to get you to spend more. The tasting is a lot of fun too.

But let me tell you this. Not a single guest had a negative thing to say about our cake. In fact, most of the guests were asking for seconds. It's that good of a cake. All their flavors are amazing (we went with almond cake with chambord / cream cheese filling) and it was huge hit. The cake makes the wedding to a lot of guests and most everyone was saying, "This was probably the best cake I ever ate." Their cakes are rich but not too rich and are not overly sweet like other cakes. Nothing tasted processed or "fake".

Sent on 01/23/2017

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Thank you so much!!! We loved being a part of your day -- what an honor!!! So glad you enjoyed every flavor!!!

This was by far the best tasting and best value of a cake that I could find in Fort Worth! The team there worked to get exactly what I wanted in my budget. Many people commented on how delicious the cake was. With the convenience of my florist next door as well it was seemless to have flowers added to the cake! Highly recommend

Sent on 12/15/2016

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

We're so happy that you loved your cake!!! Thank you so much for trusting us with your event!!

sara · Married on 11/05/2016

Most delicious tasting cakes ever
    Very helpful and informative bakers
    very friendly

Sent on 12/02/2015
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/03/2016

Jaime is amazing! She is the owner of the bakery and did our consultations. She was so helpful in providing options and her new favorite flavor combinations to try out! Jaime is a bubbling joy to be around and made cake tasting even more fun than it already is! She was so insightful and made our hopes comes true. She was able to make the groom's cake so fun from a random inspiration picture. Our cakes were absolutely perfect. They were true to what we had tasted and picked out, while perfectly following our design hopes. My husband loved his shotgun shell cake, which was perfect for opening weekend! Everyone could not stop talking about the cakes and how amazing they were. We cannot thank Jaime and her team enough for their work and the amazing cakes they made!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/26/2016

Me and my husband had a great experience with Creme de la Creme! The cake tasting experience at the beginning was fun and helped us decide on our perfect flavor for our cake. They were so great and worked with our budget which played a huge part in our wedding process. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with my experience with Creme de la Creme and recommend them to any bride looking for a fabulous cake!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

We so appreciate you!!! Thank you so much!! We were so honored, thank you so much for trusting us to be a part of your big day!!

Laura · Married on 06/18/2016

We met with Brittany for our initial consultation and design discussion and in the time between that 1st meeting and our final appointment with Jamie I can not express how easy the communication was with everyone at Creme de la Creme. Whether it was via phone calls, emails or in person, especially Jamie, they worked with me to perfect my vision for my wedding cake, answered any additional questions I may have had and really helped ease my mind leading up to our big day and I thank them for that. Jamie and her amazing team created a beautifully detailed cake that was full of flavor and I am beyond impressed with their work and mastery when it comes to helping their client's visions become reality.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Katie · Married on 06/12/2016

Their open house tasting day was a great way to select flavors for our reception. We did a small personal cake for us and lots of cupcakes for our guests list of 50 ppl. They packaged and we picked up the cakes. Great taste, easy to set up and the staff was great with communication through email and their website with any changes and additional questions we had. Payment was easy and we will recommend them to others wanting custom cakes.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Julie · Married on 06/11/2016

Could not have been more pleased with all details. We had 1 large cake, 2 small, 90 small pies and smores in a jar. It all displayed awesomely on a long long bar. The groom's cake was a vintage baseball style. All were done exactly as asked. Thank you creme de la creme!!!! Julie Lambert

Sent on 07/13/2016

Melanie · Married on 04/09/2016

I am so glad that we bought our cakes from Creme de la Creme. They were very reasonably priced, and the quality of the cakes was top notch! They have beautiful designs, but their cakes taste GREAT too! I loved that Creme de la Creme has a monthly open house where you can go in and sample certain flavors they have out at no charge. I was very skeptical of booking a tasting with other companies because most require for you to pay for a tasting (if you book with them they will reimburse you). A few of the other companies that were reasonably priced and had prices competitive to Creme de la Creme, had samples out at bridal shows that I went to and I was so thankful that I did not pay for a tasting with them. Their cakes were beautiful but the quality and flavor of the actual cake was TERRIBLE! I would much rather serve my guests sheet cakes from HEB than whatever awful concoction they made their cakes from.
    Creme de la Creme is overall well priced, has excelllent quality cakes, has beautiful designs, and the ladies that work there are wonderful to work with.

Sent on 05/02/2016

So, so good. Our venue ended up saving our top tier for us - our plan was to serve it just in case, but we ended up taking it home. I had the wonderful opportunity of eating it all by myself the week after the wedding. Not even embarrassed about it. I literally couldn't stop, it was so good. Luckily, Creme de la Creme will remake an anniversary tier when that time comes around. So more cake for me!

Our groom's cake was awesome too - it was highly stylized and came out amazing. We let them have some creative liberty and they really did a great job.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Thank you so much! I wish I knew which wedding this was! You are so kind!

Taylor Anne · Married on 02/13/2016

I went to a wedding years ago and had the most wonderful cake. I asked the bride who made their cake and they said Creme de la Creme and from that day, I knew that I wanted to have my cake made from Creme de la Creme because the cakes were beautifully designed and tasted even better than they looked. When I met with them, they made it so easy and were so patient because my husband and I could not decide on what to choose (flavor). Once we chose (white cake, creme cheese buttercream, and blackberry filling... YUM), I gave them my vision of what I wanted the cake to look like and they absolutely crushed it. Our cake was so fantastic and there was not one slice left at the end of the night.

Sent on 02/22/2016
  • Summybear

Summer · Married on 12/19/2015

LOVED OUR CAKES!!! My cake was almond with blackberry filling, and was just so delicious. It was beautiful on the outside, but on the inside....amazing. I found myself licking the inside of our "to go" cake container--it was that good. I can't wait to cut into my anniversary cake! I just know it's going to be just as delicious!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Tori · Married on 11/14/2015

The BEST cake company. They were so sweet and helpful. I showed Jamie a picture of the cake I wanted, and she made it happen. They were so wonderful to work with. Everyone talked about how delicious the cake was, and how beautiful it looked. I could not have been happier with my wedding cake. Jamie was also very informative, and answered all of our questions. Their traveling radius is 25 miles unless you meet a certain price point, and my venue was 27 miles, but Jamie was so sweet and accommodating, and didn't charge us extra. This is the BEST place to go for your wedding cake!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 11/07/2015

I met with Creme de la Creme for my wedding cake and the owner was really helpful. We talked about the cake designs I wanted and she gave advice and tips on how to keep it affordable but still keep what I want. I did not feel rushed at all and when all was said and done, I made my deposit before walking out the door. The cake samples were really moist and delicious. I took the leftovers and put them in the refrigerator and ate them 3 days later and they were still moist! I cannot wait to come back and finalize my cake details and see the finished product. Count me in as a customer for life for my future occasions too!

Update: THe ladies at Creme de la Creme did an amazing job on my wedding cake! Thank you so much for the amazing job!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Our cakes were unbelievably delicious! From our first cake tasting in their quaint store to our wedding day, we were highly impressed with the quality of their cakes and their professionalism. Our Harry Potter Groom's Cake was photographed by almost all of our guests! All of our guests raved about the cakes. In fact, several guests came back for seconds and asked us to tell them where the bakery was located! The cakes themselves looked amazing and tasted even better. I would say they provide high end cakes for a reasonable price! I would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2015