Creme De La Creme Cake Company Reviews

161 Reviews for Creme De La Creme Cake Company

• Brooke

Brooke T. · Married on 01/09/2021

Creme De La Creme Weddings

We used Creme De La Creme for our bride and grooms cake/cupcakes at our wedding and they were the best!! The entire experience was so easy to navigate with them. We had an initial meeting and final meeting and Jamie helped us figure out exactly what we wanted. She was honest and helped us stay within our budget. The cake tasting was so fun and they have so many good flavors. The cakes and cupcakes were beautiful and we got so many great compliments on them after the wedding. The best part was that they delivered the cakes on our Sunday wedding and set up the cake table! Great local Fort Worth bakery to use for any event, but especially weddings!

Sent on 11/22/2020

Megan G. · Married on 12/12/2020

Beautiful AND Delicious Wedding Cake

Creme de la Creme was amazing to work with! Jamie was super easy to get a hold of and work with, even during COVID and with all of our number changes. Our cake was beautiful and exactly what I had imagined. Not to mention, the cake was DELICIOUS! All of our wedding guests were obsessed with the cake and cookies the bakery provided. We can't wait to eat our Kentucky Derby Bourbon cake anniversary tier next year. We also had cookies and they were so fresh and perfect. Our tasting and design process were also very simple even with COVID going on, which I so appreciated. I would highly recommend for any wedding or event!

Sent on 01/09/2021

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Megan! Thank you soooo much!!!! LOVED getting to work with you and am so happy your day was filled with love!
    Congratulations !
  • Kim

Kim B. · Married on 10/01/2020

THE Wedding Cake Vendor

Jaime is the best to work with and she does a fabulous job. The cake is just so good, we had white cake with blackberry and lemon filling that was to die for. Grooms cake was German chocolate with peanut butter mousse that was also the best we ever had.

You cannot go wrong with Jaime and Creme De La Creme.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Hi Kim,
    Thank you so much for the sweet words!!!! So happy you guys loved everything! Wishing a wonderful new year!
  • Madden

Madden M. · Married on 08/08/2020

The BEST Wedding Cake!

One bite of a Creme De La Creme cake and I knew I found my wedding cake vendor! If taste and design are important to you, then look no further! Jamie made it so easy to design and choose my cake flavors in the planning process! The wedding and groom’s cake were just perfect and guests were raving about how delicious it was! I made sure my DOC packed up leftover cake for my husband and I to enjoy in our hotel room that night, since I knew I couldn’t miss out on having our incredible wedding cake! Since booking Jamie, I have come to her shop to order pieces of her cake to enjoy and love knowing I can stop by to get a slice of my amazing (white almond with blackberry filling and cream cheese frosting) whenever I want! It is just that good!

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Tameka

Tameka W. · Married on 07/11/2020

Guest still praising our cakes

My guest raved about our wedding cake and grooms cake. Still getting messages about it being the best cakes they ever had and requesting the info on how to get one.

Sent on 07/15/2020

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Tameka, I am soooo happy to hear that you loved everything. I was praying for you and an amazing day during these crazy times.
    xoxo
    Jamie
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth P. · Married on 07/11/2020

Beautiful Cake

Jaime is awesome and she made everything easy and simple. Cake tasting was my favorite part of the wedding planning process.

Sent on 07/17/2020

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Hi Elizabeth, Thank you so much for the sweet words! They are so needed right now during this crazy 2020 wedding season. Congratulations!!!!
  • Janette

Janette G. · Married on 03/14/2020

The cake was delicious

Jaimie was great from the moment we had our initial cake consult until the day of the wedding . Communication was on point and the cake was delicious and moist. The whole cake was gone at the end of the night.

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Megan

Megan Y. · Married on 12/30/2019

the sweetest day!!!!!

There should be no bakery on your list for wedding dessert needs other than Creme De La Creme Cake Company!
    Jamie is the BEST AND SWEETEST owner in the world, taking time to ensure that everything from your consultation, your last minute emails where you panic about the increasing guest count, to your final appointment goes according to your vision. Besides the incredible attention to details on colors, look, and style of your cake, the way it all tastes is absolutely mind-blowing. I am ready for my one year anniversary purely to get started eating our anniversary tier!!!!! SO DELICIOUS and such a wonderful, kind atmosphere in the shop... thank you, Creme De La Creme, for giving us our BEST (and tastiest) DAY EVER!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

We love you Megan!!!! xoxox Your the best! I hope your day with Austin exceeded every dream you had!

Staci · Married on 12/14/2019

Best wedding cake ever...

I would totally recommend creme de la creme for wedding cakes. Everything was so well organized from the 1st tasting to the delivery on wedding day. Both cakes were amazing! My bridal cake was the almond pound cake with cream cheese filling and buttercream icing and the grooms cake was Oreo with cream cheese. Everyone was in love with both cakes.

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/20/2019

You are amazing!

Every step of the way was filled with joy. We had an idea and some random Pinterest pictures and you helped us really dig and express ourselves in this cake. All of your flavors are amazing, but ours was the best!! We will see you again soon! 10/10 would recommend every time!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Erin, thank you sooo much!!! Loved your sweet words. I'm so happy you loved everything. Congratulations on a truly wonderful day and happy first year of marriage!
    Best,
  • Patricia

Patricia T. · Married on 10/13/2019

Perfect Day! Perfect Cake!

Amazing cake! Loved the decorations and flavors. Seriously delicious! The owner, Jamie, helped us decide exactly what cake flavors, filling, and icing we wanted by hosting several tasting sessions. We decided on the pineapple cake with the raspberry filling, and the Italian creme cake (mmmm... nuts!) with the cream cheese filling, and all with white buttercream icing. I showed her a picture of the Midsummer Dream Cake from The British Baking Show, and look how she did! It was perfect! I am including a picture of my cake here, because it was exactly what I was wanting. Jamie's cake was perfect! Thanks, Jamie, and all amazing bakers at Creme de la Creme!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Patricia, Thank you so much for your incredibly sweet review! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to work with you. Loved your cake and your vision!
    Congratulations on your big day!
    Best Wishes,
  • Sutton

Sutton · Married on 10/12/2019

Delicious!

The planning staff at Creme de la Creme was amazing, and the cake is to die for! Can’t wait for an occasion to use them again!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Thank you so much Sutton for the awesome, sweet words! I loved getting to work with you! Congratulations on your wedding.
    Best Wishes,

Sarah J. · Married on 08/03/2019

Love love love

Best cake in Fort Worth! So easy to work with, they made my wedding day dreams come true!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Sarah, You know I adore you!!! Love your imagination and absolutely obsessed with your cute cakes! Thank you as always for including us in your bid day!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2019

Delicious and beautiful!

Our cake was exactly what we envisioned. It was simple, elegant, and tasted amazing! We had two flavors, almond with blackberry cream cheese and almond with peanut butter mousse and both were a hit!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Kacee · Married on 04/14/2018

Jamie and her Team are amazing! The vision we had in our head for our Wedding cake was unique and hard to explain, but Jamie, not only, helped us get our ideas on paper, she brought it to life! She is incredibly talented, and great to work with! I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

We had our wedding cake and groom's cake done by Crème de la Crème. They had great design ideas when we had our consultation. They were a dream to see on our wedding day and they were delicious! Any questions I had, they were very quick to respond and even recommended some people for me for other items I needed. I can't believe they've been a stone's throw from my house for so long. Now that I've discovered them, we'll go to them for cakes for all of our important events!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Katie · Married on 12/30/2017

Easy to work with, professional, great ideas, the best tasting cakes, & best looking cakes.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Julia · Married on 12/09/2017

Our wedding cake was so beautiful and yummy! It was perfect. Jamie and her team were amazing to work with!

Sent on 01/07/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/14/2017

Our guests raved about our wedding cake from Crème de la Crème bakery! It was beautiful, but also tasted delicious. Instead of a groom’s cake, my now husband requested mini pies. People loved the mini pies, and couldn’t stop talking about how nice they looked and how tasty they were! We were so happy with Jamie and her team for making the process so easy and taking our ideas and creating a beautiful cake!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Maureen · Married on 06/24/2017

The wedding cake was delicious! We had the white cake with blackberry filling and a touch of lemon filling. It was wonderful! We had so many compliments on the flavor, but it was as beautiful to look at also! We did a rake designed with flowers - simply beautiful!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Thank you so very much!! We honored and we loved getting to work with you!!

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

Wow!! That is the first thing that comes to mind about Creme de la Creme Cake Company! When I was trying to find my wedding cake provider, they were always at the top of the list. Their 5 Star reviews are exactly the type of Service and Quality you can expect to receive with this company! Not to mention, the cake is absolutely the best cake I've ever had in my life. The Creme Team, was so easy to work with, when planning around our schedules and needs. We had special requests for the Grooms cake and they were so accommodating with our requests! I truly cannot say enough good things about this company, the stellar service they provide and the amazing quality of their cakes and craftsmanship!! Way to go Creme de la Creme, you have knocked it out of the park again! I am now a loyal customer for life! Thank You!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! That's the best way to wake up on a Monday morning! I so appreciate you trusting us with your event and can't thank you enough!

Christine · Married on 01/07/2017

Y'all... I can't even handle these cakes. They are like the best thing I have ever put in my mouth. I had been raving and raving to all my friends leading up to the wedding about how awesome our cake was going to be, everyone was like "yeah, yeah... we have heard that before...." but when the sweet deliciousness entered their mouths they finally understood. I had a wedding of about 250 and I am not even joking when I tell you that half of the people who attended said "THAT WAS THE BEST CAKE I HAVE EVER TASTED". I even caught our photographer chowing on a 3rd piece at one point... she was a skeptic, now a believer!

All of that being said, Creme was an incredible to work with, from the open house when I got share my ideas to our final design consult... and then subsequent cravings we travel to visit, IT WAS A BREEZE! They lent good insight when I had questions, but ultimately wanted me happy...

My husband and I now our discussing the fact that our topper might not make it to the 1 year anniversary.... it might barely make it to our one month at that! We will use them again and again as opportunities arise! If I could give them 10 thumbs up I would!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

We're so honored!!! Thank you so much for working with us!! And how cool is it that we got to make your special day taste so delicious!!
  • April

April · Married on 01/07/2017

There are wedding cakes. And then there are THESE wedding cakes. From inception to the day of, Jamie and her team brought their A-game. We walked in with just a bunch of random Pinterest ideas and Creme de la Creme made our vision come to life. They were extremely easy to work with and made the entire process enjoyable. Very budget friendly and not pushy to get you to spend more. The tasting is a lot of fun too.

But let me tell you this. Not a single guest had a negative thing to say about our cake. In fact, most of the guests were asking for seconds. It's that good of a cake. All their flavors are amazing (we went with almond cake with chambord / cream cheese filling) and it was huge hit. The cake makes the wedding to a lot of guests and most everyone was saying, "This was probably the best cake I ever ate." Their cakes are rich but not too rich and are not overly sweet like other cakes. Nothing tasted processed or "fake".

Sent on 01/23/2017

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

Thank you so much!!! We loved being a part of your day -- what an honor!!! So glad you enjoyed every flavor!!!

This was by far the best tasting and best value of a cake that I could find in Fort Worth! The team there worked to get exactly what I wanted in my budget. Many people commented on how delicious the cake was. With the convenience of my florist next door as well it was seemless to have flowers added to the cake! Highly recommend

Sent on 12/15/2016

Creme De La Creme Cake Company's reply:

We're so happy that you loved your cake!!! Thank you so much for trusting us with your event!!

Sara · Married on 11/05/2016

Most delicious tasting cakes ever
    Very helpful and informative bakers
    very friendly