Creekside Resort Reviews

Creekside Resort 3
Creekside Resort 4

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely stunning views & Outstanding staff

I truly cannot say enough good things about Creekside Resort. I planned and designed my wedding by myself and was so thankful for the natural beauty of Creekside. They were also so incredibly accommodating and are incredibly quick to respond to any questions or concerns.
    All of my guests made sure to tell me how absolutely beautiful the resort is, and those that stayed the night were in awe at the beauty of the cabins.
    It is safe to say that my husband and I will be making this a yearly retreat to celebrate our anniversary and I will highly recommend this to every single person I can. Again, I cannot say enough good things about this breathtaking resort.

Creekside Resort 5
    Creekside Resort 6
    Creekside Resort 7
    Creekside Resort 8
    Sent on 01/30/2019

Jessica Brown · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing wedding

Absolutely would not change anything. Family stayed with us the whole weekend. Absolutely beautiful . staff was very nice if we had a issue or we were unsure of something. With in 15 mins someone was there to help! We have family out of state who still talk about how much they loved it ! Every year our anniversary will be there!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Lynda · Married on 08/30/2014

Creekside resort and ranch is beautiful. The staff is helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. I can not say enough good things about Shane, he was right there to help through the whole panning of the wedding and the wedding itself offerer ideas and information since we were not from the area. Check out their website, if this is the type of venue you are looking for you can't go wrong with Creekside.

Sent on 09/02/2014