Creative Weddings Officiant & Wedding Day Concierge Reviews

25 Reviews for Creative Weddings Officiant & Wedding Day Concierge

• GabbiV

Gabbi · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing...Highly recommend

Rev. Liz did an amazing job at our wedding. She personalized the wedding and our guests raved about how beautiful and personal the ceremony felt. Rev. Liz takes time to get to know you to make it a moment to remember. Thank you for making our ceremony feel so special.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Nina · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!!!

Rev. Liz was incredible to work with. She was extremely flexible and easy to work with. She had a lot of helpful ideas for us and made the ceremony beautiful, heartfelt, and humorous. She was so easily accessible for any questions and was super helpful keeping us on track with timelines for picking readings, etc. My husband and I were so happy with everything! You can’t go wrong with Rev. Liz!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

Ashley Elizabeth

Rev. Dr. Elizabeth is absolutely amazing! She made our ceremony special and we received so many compliments on how beautiful and personal it was. The words were meaningful and truly touching. Rev. Dr. Elizabeth is a very kind, professional, and reliable individual to work with. She answered all of our messages right away with any questions we had and really helped guide and prepapre us for our big day. She will put on a beautiful ceremony for you, one that you will never forget. Thank you Rev. Dr. Elizabeth so much for everything you did for us. We appreciate all the time and effort you put into this to make our day so special. You we're incredibly supportive during this time and it did not go unnoticed! We highly recommend her to anyone, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Mike · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Officiant - so glad we found her!

Rev Liz did an amazing job for our wedding. From our initial call to the delivery of our certificate, she was helpful, responsive and a great part of our ceremony. We received many compliments on her behalf from our guests about how the ceremony was structured and how well it flowed. She was a fantastic resource for any questions or concerns along the way and we are so very grateful and lucky to have found her.

We tasked her with sharing our vision for how the ceremony should go and she takes that job very seriously. Thank you!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Briana · Married on 06/09/2018

Rev. Liz helped me get a vow renewal ceremony for my husband and myself together quickly and beautifully. She was incredibly responsive, extremely helpful with ideas, and flexible. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

Officiant: Rev. Liz put together an incredibly personalized ceremony for my husband and I. After all of the wedding planning down to the detail, my favorite part of the day and most memorable was the ceremony. My husband and I laughed and cried throughout the ceremony. It felt so customized to us. My parents LOVED the ceremony. They got to be a part of it which made them feel so included in the day. Rev. Liz took complete control of the rehearsal and the ceremony went off without a hitch! By far one of the best decisions for our wedding day! I would recommend her to everyone!!!

Wedding Coordination: I actually got to relax and enjoy my wedding day because of Rev. Liz and Georgette!!! They brought breakfast and coffee first thing in the morning! What better way to start the day. The girls and the Mom's were able to relax knowing that Georgette, Liz and Frank had everything covered. All the dresses and suits were steamed. Any little problem that came up they handled it. Before the wedding day, we met to discuss our vision and they had a comprehensive checklist to review to ensure everything is covered. The few weeks leading up to the wedding were clearly stressful and Rev. Liz was ALWAYS available immediately via text or phone call. All of my last minute freak outs were handled. Both parents were so grateful that they didn't have to worry about a thing. They got to enjoy the day too! I HIGHLY recommend both Rev. Liz and Georgette for their wedding concierge services! You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Shannon · Married on 07/21/2017

Liz was great! She provided so many options to make our ceremony personal! Everyone loved the ceremony, it was very heartfelt and touching. It was a pleasure working with her and we highly recommend her for any type of ceremony you may have!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Leah · Married on 06/03/2017

I am so glad I found Rev. Liz. She has so much knowledge to offer and was such a huge help in the ceremony planning process. She is very responsive to messages, professional, and has a great sense of humor. I can't say enough good things about her. Hiring Rev. Liz was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Tina M. · Married on 05/20/2017

We loved Rev. Liz. She did a really great job with our ceremony and rehearsal. The rehearsal was quick, easy and funny. The reception was very personalized and was a true reflection of our personalities. Our guests kept commenting on how it was the best wedding ceremony they have ever been to. Would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Rev Liz was amazing! She was our officiant at our sept 3rd wedding and we couldn't have picked a more perfect person to perform our ceremony! She was easy to talk to, attentive, gave us good ideas, even helped plan our wedding. She was always a phone call away and I knew I could reach her at any time! We want to thank Rev Liz for a beautiful and touching ceremony! My husband and I as well as our guests are still talking about it! Xoxo
    Soky and Jared Fluet

Sent on 09/19/2016

Avery · Married on 06/25/2016

I hired Rev. Elizabeth Zielinski off of a review I found online and I could not have been happier! From the moment I called her she was an amazing help and resource in helping me planning my wedding. From our initial meeting where she gave us plenty of suggestions from all the wedding she's experienced to our actual wedding day, everything went great! All the feedback from my guests were positive and they were all impressed with how personalized our ceremony was thanks to Rev. Zielinski. I highly recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Andrea · Married on 06/18/2016

Rev. Liz was the officiant at our June wedding, and she was great!! From beginning to end she was always here to answer questions, and make sure things went smoothly. The ceremony was heartfelt and personal- exactly what we wanted! She was very easy to work with and extremely responsive to emails/phone calls.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Kendra · Married on 05/23/2015

We used Elizabeth's services just last week for our wedding and since the day we met her she was wonderful ! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a Justice of Peace, she made the ceremony very personable and had us all laughing and crying . I even had people tell me how great she did ! Thank you Elizabeth for everything and being a part of our special day!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Kendra · Married on 05/23/2015

Sent on 06/03/2015

Ben · Married on 11/01/2014

After 30 years of living with my significant other, I was able to surprise him on his birthday by marrying him. It could not have been better. It was just the two of us, and a very simple but personal expression of our love. Rev. Liz made it all possible. She even suggested places where we could get married without spending any money. It was perfect.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Katelyn · Married on 09/20/2014

We could not have had a better officiant. Rev. Liz not only showed us support the day of the wedding, but also throughout the planning process. She incorporated little personalized things that made the ceremony both intimate and comical. People are still commenting on the amazing job rev. Liz did and how our wedding showed the love my husband and I have for each other. We cannot thank her enough for all the work she did during the actual ceremony and behind the scenes.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Brianna · Married on 09/06/2014

My wedding was beautiful. Every detail was perfect. But everyone, from my great grandparents to my friends keep commenting on how wonderful the ceremony was. Re. Liz was amazing! The service was so personal. We laughed, we cried, we celebrated our love. I can not tell you how many complements I am still getting. The service was so good I sent her an extra tip! Compared to other ministers, she is reasonable, very up front on the cost and you get much more than expected. I have recommended her to several of my friends who are going to get married in the next year!

Sent on 10/24/2014

I don't know what my husband and I would have done without Rev. Liz. We had somewhat conflicting ideas of what we wanted for the ceremony and she was able to put all the pieces together in a cohesive for us. We really loved and appreciated how personal, yet traditional, she made our wedding. I'll forever be grateful to her for getting us through not only the wedding, but the rehearsal. She was so well organized, unlike myself, and kept our wedding party in line, including our mothers! Ha Ha! Thanks, Rev. Liz!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Melanie · Married on 03/09/2013

Rev Liz was wonderful. She was very flexible with planning our ceremony. We live over 2 hours away from her and where we were having the ceremony so she was open to doing a lot of the stuff over the phone. Her ceremony choices package is a wonderful way to plan you ceremony. You can pick and choose what parts you want to have and the exact wording you want. My husband is polish and we asked her to do a grace blessing in polish at our reception and she was more than happy to accommodate us. Her prices are very reasonable and are based on the complexity of your ceremony. My husband and I are planning on renewing our vows at some point and if Rev Liz is available we will be using her again.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Linda · Married on 08/25/2012

It was so easy to work with Rev. Liz. She even helped us create our own wedding vows and had great suggestions on how to run the processional, especially with so many step parents!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Mary · Married on 09/03/2011

Our wedding was wonderful! Rev. Liz did a great job. She really helped especially with the 4 and 5 year old flower girl and ring bearer. She even was able to keep my grandmother calm.

Sent on 03/16/2012

Lindsey · Married on 06/06/2010

i think ELizabeth Zielinski is great she did a great job and i wouldnt have wanted anyone else.

Sent on 07/06/2010

Lisa P. · Married on 04/09/2016

It was wonderful! She allowed us to design a ceremony that fit our unique family situation.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Holly · Married on 08/04/2018

Rev Liz did such a great job officiating our wedding! So many of our guests after our big day approached us and told us how wondering they thought our officiant was. Rev Liz is super experienced when it comes to weddings and guided us through the entire process. She was so helpful in helping us decide what traditions we wanted, and pointed out which ones we might be missing and want to consider. She's flexible and will really do ANYTHING you want, she's done it all! we felt so comfortable with her experience. After you book with her she sends you a VERY thorough questionnaire that goes through everything you could possible want. We were clueless, so this was SO helpful. She perfectly melted together all the different aspects we wanted. During our planning process she was always quick to respond, only a text away. She walked us through applying for our marriage license and what to actually do afterwards to make it 'official' (something else we were also clueless in). And on the day of the wedding she took the reigns and everything went flawlessly. She's awesome, I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Lynn · Married on 05/18/2013

3.5

I loved the ceremony that Rev. Liz did. But even better you can not believe how many of my guests commented on what a wonderful service it was. It was totally personal. In the short time my husband and I met with her she really got to know us. I did not know what to expect when she asked us to each email her separately the two reasons why we love each other and one thing that drives us crazy about the other. She took this and made the service so totally personal. You just cant get that from a JP. We opted for a non religious service, but my very religious parents were so pleased with the ceremony they did not notice. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/13/2013