Creative Unlimited, LLC Reviews

Creative Unlimited, LLC 7
  • Monica

Monica Loranger · Married on 10/19/2019

Great videographers!

JEFF was our talented videographer on our wedding day and he was so professional, efficient, and enthusiastic while capturing our special moments! Leading up to our wedding day we worked closely with Eric, who was also extremely friendly and passionate making the booking process simple and easy! We had total trust in Creative Unlimited and would recommend their services to capture future couples special day!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Creative Unlimited, LLC's reply:

Thank you Monica! Glad you enjoyed everything so far and look forward to getting you a great video soon.

Michael Blasi · Married on 12/15/2018

Simply the best!!

I can not say enough about these guys.
    I just received our video and it was amazing,
    Tastefully done, amazing footage and it will be a life long amazing memory.
    Their camera man was polite, non intrusive and made the day even more enjoyable.
    I highly recommend Eric and his crew.
    Because a memory lasts a lifetime, have it saved

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Alex

Alex Siravo · Married on 09/08/2018

Incredible Video Quality- Easy to Work With

Eric did a fantastic job shooting our wedding video. The finished product was marvelous and had cinema-like quality. Eric was one of the most friendly and unassuming wedding staff members we worked with. He made sure to capture each moment of our big day, flawlessly, while also getting plenty of drone shots, which I was adamant about. Creative limited truly exceeded our expectations. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Julie Brogley · Married on 08/31/2018

So happy with Creative Unlimited!

Eric is simply the best! From the time we spoke on the phone, to meeting him on the day of our wedding, I just knew he was the right fit. Eric is warm and personal which made me feel at ease during our big day. We couldn’t wait for our trailer and just recently received our raw footage, which we are so happy with! You will be glad you hired Creative Unlimited and I highly recommend Eric! Thank you again for letting us relive our wedding day for years to come. :)

Sent on 02/14/2019

Creative Unlimited, LLC's reply:

Thanks Julie for the awesome review!! I loved working with you guys and I hope you and Richard have an amazing and wonderful life together! Thanks again for having me be there to capture the start of it :)

Swetha · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly recommend!

We hired Eric for his videography services for our wedding this past August, and Eric completely exceeded our expectations! From our first communication, he was so easy to work with. He patiently answered all of our questions and shared samples to ensure we were clear on the final product and to illustrate that he could edit the video in the particular style we wanted. On the day of the wedding, he was prompt and efficient - when I watched the highlight film, I'm not even sure when he found the time to capture all of the details he did! I originally had low expectations for our wedding video as it was one of the services we were on the fence about getting...but when we watched our highlight film for the first time, it actually brought tears to my eyes. The moments that Eric put together really helped us re-live the entire day, and the clips he caught were all so special. Also of note is that he used a drone to capture a few shots of our wedding and the venue (which we absolutely loved) and shot in 4K as well. I'm so glad we decided not only to have a wedding video but to work with Eric. Highly recommend Creative Unlimited to any couple, especially one who is unsure like we were as I also found Eric's pricing to be very fair and reasonable compared to other vendors out there. Thank you Eric!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Kerri · Married on 08/11/2018

Beyond our expectations!

Eric is truly amazing at what he does! My husband and I just received our highlight video from our August 11th wedding and I felt as if I was reliving our day all over again. I had so many people tell me that it was the best wedding video they had ever seen. Eric made sure to catch all of the important parts of the day and he was all over the dance floor which is exactly what we wanted. He is reasonably priced and very talented! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband was hesitant about getting a videographer for our wedding but I always had my heart set on one! I “surprised” him by hiring Creative unlimited for our wedding day. We both agree that it was the best money we could’ve spent for our big day (and not to mention, soooo reasonably priced)! Eric did an amazing job capturing every special and important moment. His work is creative, gorgeous and emotionally driven! Our highlight video truly brings us to tears. We’ve been married 3 months and watch it almost every week- there is nothing like reliving the best day of our life and we are so grateful to Eric for allowing us to do just that! If you are unsure about getting a videographer or not, do yourself a favor and do it- call Eric! We are forever thankful to have this priceless keepsake!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Creative Unlimited, LLC's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review, and for having us be a part of your amazing day. I'm so glad you surprised Tyler with this, and that you both love your film so much. We know a lot of people try to skimp on videography, and this reaction is exactly why we think they should not, and why we are glad you did not! I hope it continues to bring you both much happiness in your lives together! Thanks again!

jacqueline · Married on 04/14/2018

Eric was amazing capturing our wedding day! The drone was amazing, the music in the video and he captured raw emotion. I cried watching the whole video! Amazing!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Creative Unlimited, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Jacqueline. Such a pleasure and honor to be a part of your beautiful day, and so glad you love the film.

Gabrielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Eric did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! We couldn’t be happier with our highlight video and so happy that we were able to have our raw edits as well! When we were wedding planning, my husband and I were on the fence about highering a videography but so thrilled we decided to go for it so we have these memories forever and happy we chose Creative Unlimited to film it. Eric is very responsive, attentive and kept us in the loop about all the details. We highly recommend Eric and his team for your wedding day

Sent on 02/28/2018

Steven · Married on 06/04/2017

My wife and I had been searching for weeks for the right videographer and photographer before we finally came across Eric and Creative Unlimited. Eric was able to talk to us by phone on a weekday night for over an hour and we immediately felt a strong connection with him. We would next meet him in person for well over another hour. Eric made sure we were absolutely comfortable moving forward with him as our videographer for our special day.

We made the perfect choice! Eric was professional throughout and was always responsive by email and even by phone as needed. He recommended we work with Lauren as our photographer for the wedding and it was a great recommendation. On our wedding day, they worked flawlessly together and were able to get some incredible shots.

After reviewing the finished product, we cannot be happier. We have gotten nothing but compliments from friends and family on how well the video and photos came out.

Thank you Eric and Lauren, you were wonderful!

Steve and Jen

Sent on 10/04/2017

Dara · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I went back and forth on what we wanted from a videographer - until we met Eric. Right away we knew he was perfect. His videos are fantastic - they aren't only beautiful in quality, but he also knows how to tell a great story.

We were so excited to see our video for the first time and let me tell you, it is amazing! He's incredibly creative and gets some really interesting shots. But mostly, we liked that he really captured some of the intimate, heartwarming and funny moments that happen so quickly they would have been so easy to miss. He's just got a really good eye - and that is invaluable in a videographer.

Eric is also flexible - we made a few minor edits to the highlights video and he did them without issue (and very quickly, I might add). And he's really responsive and wants to do what's best - he'll guide you through things he can and can't do and explain why or why not really clearly. Eric is the whole package - and he's pretty well-priced (after having done a ton of research prior to booking him). I can't recommend Eric highly enough.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Karla · Married on 02/18/2017

Eric was a pleasure to work with and he was able to capture all the best moments of our wedding. We provided very minimal direction on how we wanted to video to look but he exceed our expectations on the final product of our same day edit video and 14 minute highlights reel. We cannot stop watching them and our parents love them as well.

Thanks again Eric for your passion and your hard work--it is very evident throughout our videos!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Melody · Married on 09/24/2016

I think searching for a videographer was one of the toughest parts when it came to finding vendors for our wedding. We are so lucky that we found Eric and Creative Unlimited! We wanted a video that would capture the most important parts of our day, as well as the energy and emotion that the day would hold (and all for an affordable cost). Eric delivered just that and more! We are so happy with the finished product. Not only did Eric take into account what we were hoping he would capture on that day, but he really understood our vision and went above and beyond to create a beautiful video. From the beginning, Eric was easy to work with, flexible, accommodating, and fun. Since we were living in FL at the time, he scheduled Skype calls with us to go over details and better understand what we were looking for. He also took time to describe the different packages and we did not feel pressured to choose a certain one. He wanted us to be informed to make the best decision for us. We truly appreciate how hard Eric worked on the day of our wedding. The groom and I were getting ready at the same hotel, so he bounced back and forth between floors to capture different aspects of the getting ready process. Then, he captured the rest of the day until the last minutes of the wedding. I would highly recommend Eric. He is understanding, creative, and easily adapts to whatever the day brings. We are so pleased with the video, as I found myself saying “I’m so glad he got that” numerous times throughout watching it.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Kellie · Married on 08/06/2016

If you want a video you'll want to watch again and again- THIS is it! Eric is the BEST!! He is amazing to work with, he keeps everyone laughing and having a good time, which can be hard around a nervous and anxious bride!! Every person who has watched my trailer was completely amazed. 5 stars all around, definitely!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Shilpi · Married on 07/17/2016

I had no idea what to expect from Eric, especially since I didn't want a videographer to begin with. But my parents insisted so I was like FAIINE. I remember when Eric first introduced himself to me, the day of my wedding, and I instantly connected with him. He was also great with ideas and basically told us to do a few things that we wouldn't have thought of doing ourselves. The end product was, simply put, phenomenal. He captured the most magical and memorable moments of the wedding and made it look better than any wedding video I've ever seen. And this is not me being biased. Almost everybody said they loved and watched the entire video (15+ minutes!) and we all know we don't last beyond 2 minutes into a usual wedding video. What Eric made was special and I'll treasure it for many years to come.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Diana · Married on 07/09/2016

Booking Creative Unlimited was the best decision I made during the entire planning of my wedding! I felt so comfortable with them. I was so confident that they knew what they were doing and I that really made me feel so calm during my wedding day. I received so many compliments on my pictures and my friends and family raved about my highlights video!! I am extremely happy with everything! I highly recommend that you book with Creative Unlimited! You will love them!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Alaina · Married on 05/21/2016

I'm extremely happy with our wedding video... I admit that I've probably watched it about 30 times already since receiving it about a month ago. My mother-in-law was similarly impressed, and I quote: "I have never seen a video put together as nicely as your videographer did. I love it!!!!" I may be biased, but I truly feel that our video was EVEN BETTER than the sample videos I watched when choosing Creative Unlimited for our wedding!

Eric was very easy to work with, good-natured, and transparent when it came to pricing. My now-husband was worried he'd feel weird in front of the camera and being filmed throughout the day, but Eric was great at making everyone feel comfortable. I did the "Highlights Only" package and received an 11-minute video that included the best moments from our getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception. There are many other packages available for those that want longer videos, a second cameraperson, etc. In the end I received the Highlights video online as well as 3 DVD packages that had the Highlights video as well as approximately 2 hours of "edited raw footage" from the day. Everything was top-notch, from the DVD menus and scene selection options to the cool metal case the DVDs came in.

I highly recommend Eric and Creative Unlimited for any of your special event video needs!! They also offer photography (we had already booked our photographer otherwise I would have seriously considered doing both!).

Sent on 08/28/2016

Christina · Married on 04/09/2016

Eric and the team at Creative Unlimited are insanely talented! Our wedding video is absolutely amazing. It completely portrayed our love story and we could not be happier. The videographer (s) on site the day of your wedding are professional and attentive. They are sure to get every detail of your big day. The communication leading up to the wedding, during the wedding and after the wedding are top notch as well. Eric is SO QUICK to get back to any call or email. That definitely puts stressed out brides at ease. He is accommodating, funny and so good at what he does. You will be so happy with your raw footage from the wedding day as well as your highlights/video. We would choose them over and over again!

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Tiffaney

Tiffaney · Married on 11/28/2015

First off all - I would just like to start out by saying we met with over 10 videographers & there really are no words for how we felt when we finally met Eric in his Freehold office...we left his office with a grin ear to ear & a feeling of knowing we are going to be taken care of. Oh boy were we right, my wedding morning started off with a phone call from Eric - the vm (naturally I was being beautified & couldn't answer) was "Happy Wedding Day & basically that he was on his way and not to worry!" I listened to that message on my honeymoon & even shared it with my husband, like wow, what a caring good guy, no one else called the morning of! You will have no worries with Creative Unlimited. Eric just gets it, interpersonal skills & hospitality to the fullest, he makes you laugh when you least expect it on your big day and that was a huge plus. I told my husband, after the wedding was all said and done, it was Eric that calmed me down & made me feel at ease.
    He captured amazing footage of our big day and we could not be happier. Most of all I was myself on video and to him because I felt comfortable. We had a very unique wedding with mixed religions & personalities and Eric was able to incorporate it all & made it flow easily in the edits... I love the 45 minute edited video with the beautiful words from our MOH & Best Man intertwined with footage, so cool. He incorporated basically every song we chose & we loved the surprise of what the next song would be in the 45 minute ( I was in tears!) The trailer is amazing & I can't stop showing people. I was at a networking event last week and randomly showed someone so that they call Eric.
    If you are budgeting and figuring out where to spend money (like we were) we couldn't have spent better money. Every penny is worth it! Take my word for it! You will be so pleased with your finished product & you will cherish it for a lifetime. We cannot thank you enough! Can't wait to use Eric in the future again! Love T&A

Sent on 04/12/2016

Christine · Married on 10/31/2015

There really are no words...we are both left speechless with a feeling of being beyond grateful that we chose Eric (after an enthusiastic email as well as 1st meeting with him). He just gets it, thats all we can say...
    Pete shot our footage and he worked well with our photographer, it was quite amusing to say the least! He captured amazing things and we could not be happier. We had a very unique wedding and Eric was able to incorporate it ALL... with beautiful words that were spoken as well as adding one of the songs that we had asked of him to make the highlights a real work of art. We will cherish this piece that you created for our lifetime. We cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Creative Unlimited, LLC's reply:

You had such a cool Halloween wedding, and I'm so glad you booked us to capture everything that was special about it. All the best to you guys for a lifetime of happiness. Keep that romance alive ;)

Elsa · Married on 08/22/2015

We hired Eric for videography services and he was absolutely a pleasure to work with! Our highlights video was amazing and exactly what he had hoped for. The best part about it was he was able to get a quick clip of so many of our guests on the dance floor! He was also very responsive to emails and phone calls. I've recommended him to every one of my friends!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Creative Unlimited, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Elsa. It was a pleasure working with you too, and I do hope to hear from your friends in the future. So glad you enjoyed the highlights, and wishing you all the best in your lives together. Keep in touch ;)

Annie · Married on 08/08/2015

Eric and Liz did an amazing job for our wedding. He is very motivated, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. He and his team came early that day and captured lots of great pictures and video. After the wedding, he kept communicating with us through emails/phone to make sure everything went well. He also replies to email VERY promptly. He is also a funny guy. He could make you relax on your big day. We highly recommend him for your special day.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Creative Unlimited, LLC's reply:

Thank you guys for this great review!! It was a true pleasure working with you too and we found your day to be very sweet and full of smiles and laughter. Your choreographed dance is still my favorite thing. It was a fun surprise. Thanks for laughing at my jokes too, haha ;) Wishing you all the best!!

Working with Eric was awesome. Our video is amazing :)

Sent on 09/22/2015

Rachael · Married on 05/02/2015

Eric covered my wedding day and he was phenomenal! I had heard about Creative Unlimited after my sister had used them a well and I'm happy to say they lived up to my expectations. On the day of, I had nothing to worry about. Eric came, settled in and got to work as the event proceeded. He was so easy to work with and was super attentive to our needs. He caught every perfect moment from the day/night and I am so satisfied with the results! Although the Highlight Clip and Full Video took a few months to receive, it was worth the wait! It came out amazing! I would definitely recommend hiring Creative Unlimited for your event!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Creative Unlimited, LLC's reply:

Rachael it was so awesome working with you and your sister before you. Your wedding had a lot of unique little touches, and you were so funny on the day. I'm so glad you loved your film and felt it was worth the wait. 5 Months went quick! Thanks again for the great review, and for choosing me to be a part of your awesome day. Wishing you guys all the best for a happy and loving future ;)

adriana · Married on 11/08/2014

The crew on Creative Unlimited were absolutely amazing!!!! I really couldn't ask for anything more and completely understood my vision. Everyone at Creative Unlimited were professional and every nice. They really capture every single moment and looking through the pictures brings me right back to that moment. Every single picture came out absolutely stunning! It is so hard to pick out pictures to print out because there are sooooo many amazing pictures to choice from. I highly recommend using Creative Unlimited. They will completely mold to your vision and make it 100x better then what you are excepting.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Creative Unlimited, LLC's reply:

I'm so glad you guys loved the pics. The team worked hard that day, and got some really cool shots, and you had some great ideas too. As hard as it is I'm hoping you can pick a few to put up on the walls of the home you guys make together ;)