39 Reviews for Creative Sounds Entertainment

38 Creative Sounds Entertainment Reviews

DJ Monu and team were fantastic to work with and made our event to be a truly memorable one. They even took the initiative to plan a special surprise for us, which was extremely well received by our family and guests. We would highly recommend Monu and team to anyone looking for a one-stop-shop entertainment vendor for events!

Profile Picture Keyur, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Monu was amazing. He did our wedding on 10/07. Words can't describe how amazing the lighting was. My entire family was blown away. I been to weddings and seen some amazing lights and DJ skills, but Monu beat them all. I didn't have to worry about anything, he was extremely professional and prompt. He kept the dance floor going all night, normally my family doesn't dance much but he played a amazing playlist and was able to keep up with the feeling in the room. I'm so happy we got him and he made our wedding the most amazing! :) Thanks so much! Antony and Anjali Chungath

Profile Picture Antony , 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I enjoyed working with DJ Monu, he was very personable, timely and responsive to our needs. Our guests enjoyed the music. We had a great time

Profile Picture Malika, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Monu did a great job balancing our diverse musical tastes -- 90s hip hop/rap to bhangra and everything in between!

Profile Picture Chris, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was wonderful working with DJ Monu for our Sangeet. Our guests couldn't stop talking about what a wonderful job he did DJ-ing our event. We had several performances and he did a good job working with the individuals doing performances and their individual requests. He even created a mix for a medley we were going to do! Thank you DJ Monu!

Profile Picture Tina, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Monu was hands down my favorite vendor! He went above and beyond to make our wedding the best! Never a dull moment was seen on the dance floor because of his creative, innovative up beat music and special effects. He is not only is an amazing artist but also an even better person whom took the time to understand us as a couple and to get to know our style of music. Even to this day, everyone talks about how our wedding Bharat and reception was a favorite of many! Thanks Monu for an amazing job, you went above our expectations and couldn't have asked for a better DJ to celebrate our special day! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Richa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is the second time we used the services of Manu Johal. So we knew him when he was starting out. 7 years later he is more seasoned but the same dedication, helpfulness and a solid grasp of his craft.

Profile Picture bishwanath, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such a great team to work with!

Profile Picture Sonali, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best wedding DJ of all time. He really paid attention to the music we liked and found a way to perfectly transition it in.

Profile Picture Uma, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Monu did a great job and it was great working with him. He is very professional. My husband is caucasian and I am Indian and he did a nice job of representing both of our cultures and reading the room to make sure everyone was having a fun time.

Profile Picture Hajerah, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best dj ever!!!!! Very nice guy and very professional!!

Profile Picture Nathan, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Creative Sounds kept the dance floor absolutely hopping at a fundraiser that we attended. We liked him so much that we hired him for our wedding, and he didn't disappoint. HIGHLY recommended!!!
Great all-around experience: contract, communication, timeliness, and integrity.

Profile Picture Jon, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Monu was a dream to work with! He met with us for dinner to discuss our vision and he listened to my and my husband's wishes for the vibe and music we wanted for the entire day and added his own unique flair that made our wedding music so thoughtful and special and our reception the most fun party we and our friends and family have been to! Highly recommend Monu; he is amazing!

Profile Picture Mel, 9/3/16, 1 Review

This review is for DJ Monu of Creative Sounds:
DJ Monu was great from start to finish! We were able to meet him over dinner to discuss our vision for sound and music during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception in detail and Monu helped guide us to find the type of music that we were looking for. Monu was a pro on the 1s and 2s all night, and we received constant compliments during and after the reception about how awesome our DJ was and how great the playlist turned out. Monu didn't just play a simple playlist, but professionally weaved in and out songs (based on our previous discussions) to keep the floor packed. At the end of the night, Monu managed to play around 100 different tracks which kept our guests dancing the entire evening. Clear and loud sound, great lights, and a fantastic personality - I would highly recommend DJ Monu from Creative Sounds to all my friends and to anyone looking to crush it with their DJ choice!

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Monu was a pleasure to work with from the start. He took the time to listen to our ideas and created the perfect atmosphere. He kept the dance floor occupied at all times. Our guests truly enjoyed the music and had a fabulous time.

Throughout the process he has been understanding, very accommodating and highly professional. Working with him was very easy. I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Bimal, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Creative Sounds was a pleasure to work with and did a PERFECT job at our wedding. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire time, which is saying a lot since we had a day time wedding. Creative Sounds really listened to what we wanted and nailed it. I also really liked the lighting they provided. I would highly recommend Creative Sounds!

Profile Picture User5530068, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were fairly disorganized and didn't have much time to choose songs etc. Luckily, Pardeep didn't need much guidance from us to make the night amazing! Had quite a few friends (that are generally picky) come up to us during the wedding and tell us they were impressed that he was a real DJ as opposed to somebody who just plays songs in succession like at many weddings. Definitely would recommend/use again!

Profile Picture User5485374, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I were so happy with Monu @ Creative Sounds!!! Monu was professional, very responsive and played amazing music. He took time to understand what our music needs and wants were for all of our events. We probably had a few meetings which he happily attended and even offered suggestions as worked through wedding details. I had struggles picking a few keys songs for the wedding and reception, he sent a list of songs that completely matched what I was looking for. During our wedding events, he knew how to understand what music the crowd enjoyed which was key! Our guests raved about how amazing the music was, non-stop dancing on the dancefloor! Few of my friends picked up his card for their next event! I would HIGHLY recommend Creative Sounds. You just can't go wrong.

Profile Picture Swati, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Monu from Creative Sounds Entertainment is simply amazing! His talent and work ethic is impeccable! There just aren't enough words to describe how happy we are to have used his services. We can only recommend him a million times. If you are thinking about it don't think anymore, just go for it! He will not let you down. We had people commenting on Monu's talent even before the night was over "the DJ is killing it, he really knows what he is doing" was mentioned many times. Thank you so much for such an amazing night!

Profile Picture Faraz , 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were very pleased with our experience with Creative Sounds. From the beginning Monu and his team were professional and also excited in making our vision come to life. There wasn't any disappointed guests as the music and setup kept everyone on their feet all night! Thanks again for the great memories.

Profile Picture JASROOP, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Creative Sounds was a HUGE hit at our wedding - and people still talk about the DJ three months later! They kept the dance floor full at all times, went along with the hundred changes we made during the day of the reception, and were friendly and professional throughout the weekend. We would recommend Creative Sound for anyone planning a fun and energy filled wedding weekend!

Profile Picture Suruchi, 5/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing service! Amazing music! Extremely reliable and trustworthy. And very punctual! Great to work with!

Profile Picture Priya, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Monu DJ'd our wedding/reception and made our special day truly amazing! He was great at listening to our music requests and keeping the crowd going. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User7028678, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great music and service was provided by Monu. All my guest couldn't dance more on his music! He is the best DJ for Punjabi events in Chicago.

Profile Picture sumit, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Monu at Creative Sounds Entertainment provided everything and more that we were looking for and more. He made the event with the music and his energy. He was super professional, responsive prior to the event and during it, and provided an amazing ambiance through the night. I highly recommend Creative Sounds Entertainment.

Profile Picture User5064402, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews