Creative Portraits by Dolores Reviews

16 | Albuquerque, NM

16 Reviews for Creative Portraits by Dolores

Kvvv · Married on 08/16/2019

Great value

Dolores did a great job with the wedding photos, and we would definitely recommend using her!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Maria Vigil · Married on 07/20/2019

Taking pictures was one of the many parts of our wedding day that made it so special

Dolores and her husband both did a wonderful job of taking incredible photos! They were very fun and easy to work with both the day of the wedding and in planning the logistics. The photos turned out beautifully, especially with some of the fun and unique editing tricks Dolores used.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding 2019

Dolores, is a wonderful person to work with, she is HONEST and genuine in her work. I really liked working with her not only because she’s a photographer , but she adds value to the experience. She is available at all times and responds instantly when something is needed.

Her and her husband make a good team to have at weddings, they capture just the right moments!
    I’m so happy I had Dolores at my wedding.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Creative Portraits by Dolores's reply:

Thank you so much Adriana. We throughly enjoyed working with you and Jose. You're such a sweet couple and trust me, we were very happy to be at your wedding. It was definitely our pleasure!

Lacey · Married on 04/13/2019

We had do much fun with Dolores at our engagement photoshoot! The pictures came out AMAZING. She truly captured beautiful moments and our love during the photoshoot. Overall very impressed. We are looking forward to the moments she captures at our wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Joanne Pena · Married on 01/26/2019

Very kind, caring, professional

Dolores was very responsive and prompt. Very caring and attentive.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Creative Portraits by Dolores's reply:

Thank you Joanne it was such an honor working with you and Ray. Was such a beautiful winter wedding. Thank you for letting us be a big part of your special day.

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2018

Creative Portraits by Dolores truly lives up to the name! We LOVE both our engagement and wedding photos! Dolores have some very creative ideas and a great personality, and is so fun to work with. We will for sure be call calling you for future photo shoots!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Dolores did a beautiful job on our wedding day! She is very professional and has lots of patience. We will keep Dolores in mind for other photography needs in the future.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jeri · Married on 11/04/2017

Dolores is so passionate about her work and I love seeing that passion. Her work is amazing and she has such a great attitude. She made our engagement photo session a breeze. I'm excited for our wedding photos when the time comes!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Alexandria · Married on 06/14/2017

Dolores is an amazing photographer. She made me feel completely comfortable for my boudoir shoot! She knew exactly how to position my body from my head down to my toes to be the most flattering and photogenic. She is a wonderful kind woman and I would recommend her for anything!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Lila · Married on 05/13/2017

I was nervous for this experience but Dolores made me feel at ease and is very professional. I could tell she truly cares about her clients and the end result. I highly recommend her photography services.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Elaine · Married on 02/14/2017

Creative Portraits by Dolores are wonderful! You receive beautiful portraits for a great price! I have used them for my wedding, graduation photos and more! Always professional, flexible, and reliable.

Sent on 09/18/2016
  • F

Frederico · Married on 07/31/2016

Dolores was absolutely wonderful to work with. She captured our wedding beautifully and we will be able to cherish those memories! Thank you so much Dolores!

Sent on 09/16/2016

V · Married on 05/15/2016

Dolores was referred to me by a friend and I'm SO glad I took her advice! As soon as I met with Dolores and saw some of her work, I knew I had to hire her for my wedding. She was so fun to work with and her photos will be treasured forever. My husband and I have received so many compliments on not only the gorgeous pictures, but the amazing album we ordered from her as well. I don't think you can get this kind of work from anyone else in Albuquerque - and it was so affordable! We will definitely be using Creative Portraits by Dolores for any other photos we need in the future!

Sent on 09/19/2016
  • kaitlyn

kaitlyn · Married on 10/10/2015

A gift from God!

Dolores is so easy and fun to work with! We got married back in 2015 and had her and her crew out to take pictures of our special day and they were phenomenal! We recently had family photos taken by Dolores and my grandparents literally cried when they saw the images! Dolores took her time and really focused on what we wanted to capture in those photos. Both sets of my grandparents are elderly and my husbands grandma uses a walker and is not very fast and Dolores was so patient waiting for her and didn’t make us feel like a burden, or as if we were wasting her time!❤️ Thank you Dolores for your friendship that we created through your beautiful photography!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Creative Portraits by Dolores's reply:

Thank You Kaitlyn for such kind words. Your sweet family made my job easy. Its always been so much fun with you. The pleasure was definitely mine!

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2012

I have been using Creative Portraits by Dolores for years. She has photographed my wedding, my grandparents 50th anniversary party, and now my beautiful children. On top of being a wonderful photographer with a good eye for detail, she is genuinely kind and knows how to make others feel comfortable in front of the lense.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/28/2016

I searched for several weeks for a photographer for my wedding. We found Dolores and she made a very reasonable offer of $600 for engagement and wedding photos, including a second photographer for the wedding and reception. Dolores is kind, sweet and easy to work with. I will use her services again and again in the future for family portraits.

Sent on 11/21/2016