Creative Portraits by Dolores, LLC Reviews

11 Reviews for Creative Portraits by Dolores, LLC

Creative Portraits by Dolores, LLC 1
Creative Portraits by Dolores, LLC 2

Lacey · Getting married on 04/13/2019

We had do much fun with Dolores at our engagement photoshoot! The pictures came out AMAZING. She truly captured beautiful moments and our love during the photoshoot. Overall very impressed. We are looking forward to the moments she captures at our wedding.

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2018

Creative Portraits by Dolores truly lives up to the name! We LOVE both our engagement and wedding photos! Dolores have some very creative ideas and a great personality, and is so fun to work with. We will for sure be call calling you for future photo shoots!

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Dolores did a beautiful job on our wedding day! She is very professional and has lots of patience. We will keep Dolores in mind for other photography needs in the future.

Creative Portraits by Dolores, LLC 3
    Creative Portraits by Dolores, LLC 4

Jeri · Married on 11/04/2017

Dolores is so passionate about her work and I love seeing that passion. Her work is amazing and she has such a great attitude. She made our engagement photo session a breeze. I'm excited for our wedding photos when the time comes!

Alexandria · Married on 06/14/2017

Dolores is an amazing photographer. She made me feel completely comfortable for my boudoir shoot! She knew exactly how to position my body from my head down to my toes to be the most flattering and photogenic. She is a wonderful kind woman and I would recommend her for anything!

Lila · Married on 05/13/2017

I was nervous for this experience but Dolores made me feel at ease and is very professional. I could tell she truly cares about her clients and the end result. I highly recommend her photography services.

Elaine · Married on 02/14/2017

Creative Portraits by Dolores are wonderful! You receive beautiful portraits for a great price! I have used them for my wedding, graduation photos and more! Always professional, flexible, and reliable.

• F

Frederico · Married on 07/31/2016

Dolores was absolutely wonderful to work with. She captured our wedding beautifully and we will be able to cherish those memories! Thank you so much Dolores!

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2012

I have been using Creative Portraits by Dolores for years. She has photographed my wedding, my grandparents 50th anniversary party, and now my beautiful children. On top of being a wonderful photographer with a good eye for detail, she is genuinely kind and knows how to make others feel comfortable in front of the lense.

Highly recommended!

I searched for several weeks for a photographer for my wedding. We found Dolores and she made a very reasonable offer of $600 for engagement and wedding photos, including a second photographer for the wedding and reception. Dolores is kind, sweet and easy to work with. I will use her services again and again in the future for family portraits.