Creative Portraits by Dolores Reviews

Creative Portraits by Dolores 7
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding 2019

Dolores, is a wonderful person to work with, she is HONEST and genuine in her work. I really liked working with her not only because she’s a photographer , but she adds value to the experience. She is available at all times and responds instantly when something is needed.

Her and her husband make a good team to have at weddings, they capture just the right moments!
    I’m so happy I had Dolores at my wedding.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Creative Portraits by Dolores's reply:

Thank you so much Adriana. We throughly enjoyed working with you and Jose. You're such a sweet couple and trust me, we were very happy to be at your wedding. It was definitely our pleasure!

Lacey · Married on 04/13/2019

We had do much fun with Dolores at our engagement photoshoot! The pictures came out AMAZING. She truly captured beautiful moments and our love during the photoshoot. Overall very impressed. We are looking forward to the moments she captures at our wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2018

Creative Portraits by Dolores truly lives up to the name! We LOVE both our engagement and wedding photos! Dolores have some very creative ideas and a great personality, and is so fun to work with. We will for sure be call calling you for future photo shoots!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Dolores did a beautiful job on our wedding day! She is very professional and has lots of patience. We will keep Dolores in mind for other photography needs in the future.

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Creative Portraits by Dolores 8
    Creative Portraits by Dolores 9

Jeri · Married on 11/04/2017

Dolores is so passionate about her work and I love seeing that passion. Her work is amazing and she has such a great attitude. She made our engagement photo session a breeze. I'm excited for our wedding photos when the time comes!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Alexandria · Married on 06/14/2017

Dolores is an amazing photographer. She made me feel completely comfortable for my boudoir shoot! She knew exactly how to position my body from my head down to my toes to be the most flattering and photogenic. She is a wonderful kind woman and I would recommend her for anything!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Lila · Married on 05/13/2017

I was nervous for this experience but Dolores made me feel at ease and is very professional. I could tell she truly cares about her clients and the end result. I highly recommend her photography services.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Elaine · Married on 02/14/2017

Creative Portraits by Dolores are wonderful! You receive beautiful portraits for a great price! I have used them for my wedding, graduation photos and more! Always professional, flexible, and reliable.

Sent on 09/18/2016
  • F

Frederico · Married on 07/31/2016

Dolores was absolutely wonderful to work with. She captured our wedding beautifully and we will be able to cherish those memories! Thank you so much Dolores!

Sent on 09/16/2016
  • kaitlyn

kaitlyn · Married on 10/10/2015

A gift from God!

Dolores is so easy and fun to work with! We got married back in 2015 and had her and her crew out to take pictures of our special day and they were phenomenal! We recently had family photos taken by Dolores and my grandparents literally cried when they saw the images! Dolores took her time and really focused on what we wanted to capture in those photos. Both sets of my grandparents are elderly and my husbands grandma uses a walker and is not very fast and Dolores was so patient waiting for her and didn’t make us feel like a burden, or as if we were wasting her time!❤️ Thank you Dolores for your friendship that we created through your beautiful photography!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Creative Portraits by Dolores 15
    Creative Portraits by Dolores 16
    Creative Portraits by Dolores 17

Creative Portraits by Dolores's reply:

Thank You Kaitlyn for such kind words. Your sweet family made my job easy. Its always been so much fun with you. The pleasure was definitely mine!

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2012

I have been using Creative Portraits by Dolores for years. She has photographed my wedding, my grandparents 50th anniversary party, and now my beautiful children. On top of being a wonderful photographer with a good eye for detail, she is genuinely kind and knows how to make others feel comfortable in front of the lense.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/28/2016

I searched for several weeks for a photographer for my wedding. We found Dolores and she made a very reasonable offer of $600 for engagement and wedding photos, including a second photographer for the wedding and reception. Dolores is kind, sweet and easy to work with. I will use her services again and again in the future for family portraits.

Sent on 11/21/2016