8 Reviews for Creative Portraits by Dolores, LLC

8 Creative Portraits by Dolores, LLC Reviews

Dolores is so passionate about her work and I love seeing that passion. Her work is amazing and she has such a great attitude. She made our engagement photo session a breeze. I'm excited for our wedding photos when the time comes!

Profile Picture Jeri, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dolores is an amazing photographer. She made me feel completely comfortable for my boudoir shoot! She knew exactly how to position my body from my head down to my toes to be the most flattering and photogenic. She is a wonderful kind woman and I would recommend her for anything!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 6/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was nervous for this experience but Dolores made me feel at ease and is very professional. I could tell she truly cares about her clients and the end result. I highly recommend her photography services.

Profile Picture Lila, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Creative Portraits by Dolores are wonderful! You receive beautiful portraits for a great price! I have used them for my wedding, graduation photos and more! Always professional, flexible, and reliable.

Profile Picture Elaine, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dolores was absolutely wonderful to work with. She captured our wedding beautifully and we will be able to cherish those memories! Thank you so much Dolores!

Profile Picture Frederico, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have been using Creative Portraits by Dolores for years. She has photographed my wedding, my grandparents 50th anniversary party, and now my beautiful children. On top of being a wonderful photographer with a good eye for detail, she is genuinely kind and knows how to make others feel comfortable in front of the lense.

Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I searched for several weeks for a photographer for my wedding. We found Dolores and she made a very reasonable offer of $600 for engagement and wedding photos, including a second photographer for the wedding and reception. Dolores is kind, sweet and easy to work with. I will use her services again and again in the future for family portraits.

Profile Picture User7427329, 2+ years ago, 1 Review