Creative Photography Inc Reviews

15 Reviews for Creative Photography Inc

15 Creative Photography Inc Reviews
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2018

Stephanie was referred to me by my Venue, Pacific Event Center. She did an OUTSTANDING job!! She arrived early, prepared, and took amazing pictures. She has a calming, kind personality that every professional needs. Through all the rushing, and last minute details, she took beautiful pictures, and guided us on the special moment poses. She adds the extra touch to help your big day run smooth. She also, had my pictures uploaded within the week of the wedding! Super-Fast!!

Creative Photography Inc 1
  • U

Ursula · Married on 06/11/2016

Booking a wedding photographer was a top priority when it came to planning my wedding. I discovered Stephanie and Creative Photography Inc. at the Bridal Bizaar in San Diego. I was immediately captivated by her photography (if you've been to a large bridal show you know that there's a lot of photographers) and it stood out among the rest. Her prices for her various packages were right for our budget . My Fiance (now Husband) and I took a trip to visit her in person at her studio (because he wasn't able to attend the bridal show with me). There we decided on a package, and booked her on the spot. We booked her several months in advance because I wanted to make sure we had her photographing our wedding.

Leading up to our wedding day she was very responsive and I was able to discuss what type of pictures I wanted - and who should be in the 'specific' photos. Stephanie herself photographed our wedding. She arrived on time, managed to capture all the important moments and even had a few creative suggestions that I wouldn't have thought of.

We received our edited and un-edited photograph files on two cute little teddy bear USBs after our wedding. We also received the most beautiful wedding album (and got to help design it too) a few months after the wedding.

All of our pictures came out beautiful and her creative side definitely shined through. I absolutely loved them and the album. I will always have them to look back on and remember our wedding day.

Stephanie was nothing short of amazing. I would recommend her to anyone who wants someone who is professional, takes beautiful pictures, knows how to edit and provides packages that are reasonably priced. We are 100% satisfied with her work and we encourage you to book her for your special event.

Linda · Married on 06/14/2014

Stephanie Sundell of Creative photography sent a wonderful photographer to our wedding - Gabrielle Fox
    Gabrielle showed up on time and was very attentive to our needs and wants.

we were very happy with the service, responsiveness and we like the pictures too.

Mike · Married on 04/04/2014

Stephanie created amazing photos and kept us moving so we didnt miss much of our reception. We are very happy with the pictures and would definitely recomend to anyone needing photography services

Suzanne · Married on 08/01/2013

Stephanie is an amazing photographer!

• dianna

dianna · Married on 09/04/2012

Stephanie was wonderful, pictures were beautiful and the price unbeatable.

Aly · Married on 04/12/2012

I am very happy to say that the photos Stephanie took turned out great. I've received a lot of compliments and was impressed with the overall quality of the pictures.

Kenna · Married on 03/17/2012

stephanie was absolutely FANTASTIC!!! i am so pleased with her being so professional and so friendly. i would love to use her again!

Kathy · Married on 04/09/2011

Stephanie was really easy to work with. She was flexible and provided the best photos! She was so helpful at the ceremony/reception. She has the highest quality of photos, you can't go wrong with her!Thank you so much for capturing our special day....

Tiffany · Married on 08/07/2010

All I have to say is that my pictures are WONDERFUL!! I am so happy with Stephanie's and her crew's work, Thank you so much for the AMAZING pictures, I can hardly wait to see the Photo Album!

Tiffany · Married on 03/20/2010

Stephanie and her team are amazing. Our pictures are beautiful and they were so profesional on the wedding day. Everyone at the wedding loved her. I would highly recommend Creative Photography to anyone.

Eileen · Married on 03/07/2009

Great prices and beautiful work.

jaime · Married on 03/01/2009

We loved the service and pictures that Stephanie and her "crew" provided. Everything was perfect and our album was better than we could have dreamed ! Thanks for making our day so special. We have passed your name along to other friends we have getting married.

We used her for engagement and wedding photos. They came out amazing. Since then we have used her for several family photo shoots.

Lauren · Married on 07/06/2008

The team is wonderful and completely professional. They are super nice and helpful with the process of booking appointments and following through. Beautiful pictures with many options for every budget. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the area.