Creative Outlook Designs Reviews

1 User photo

Creative Outlook Designs 1
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2018

Beautiful invitations on a budget!!!

Rochelle did an incredible job with our invitations! We did everything over e-mail - I let her know what my budget was and sent her photo's of my ideal invitations. She quickly sent back a handful of similar design options that would work within our budget. Then I filled out a survey for our names, dates, invite wording etc. The finished invitation and matching envelope were exactly what my fiance and I wanted, and for a fraction of the cost that Etsy sellers were charging for the same thing. And because they took a slight bit longer to send out because of a printing hiccup, Rochelle sent us extra copies and glue-sticks for the envelopes. So thoughtful, thanks so much Rochelle!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Creative Outlook Designs 2

Tammy · Married on 06/24/2017

Rochelle was very pleasant, patient and professional. I really appreciated her ability to hear my words and create a elegant vision! Kudos to Rochelle!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Rochelle did an amazing job on my invitation! They exceeded my expectation. She had a very flexible schedule and was extremely patient. She is very organized and has many many samples to show. She went above and beyond and I would highly recommend Creative Outlook Designs

Sent on 01/27/2017

T. · Married on 08/13/2016

Rochelle designed the save the date and invitation for my 40th birthday last August. Both cards set the tone of the party as they were chic, polished and excellently designed. Thanks Rochelle and apologies for the late review. I had to come here and review the work as my friends and family are still talking about the classy invitations.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Denise · event on 07/25/2015

During a time when my vision was blurred, Ms. Williams was able to capture my vision and redirect it to a level that exceeded my expectations. She was profesional, kind & extremely thoughtful. My invitations are unique & memorable. And I can't wait to recommend her services to my family & friends! Once again, Thank you Ms. Williams !!!!

Sent on 06/20/2015
  • F

FRANCHESCA · Married on 03/13/2015

Rochelle is amazing and so talented. More importantly, she is patient and really took the time out to make me feel comfortable. She was extremely accommodating and I would recommend everyone go to her for their invitations. She can do anything and help turn your vision into a reality! I absolutely love my custom made invitations!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014
  • W

Wynda · event on 10/19/2013

It was truly a pleasure working with creative outlook for my invitations. I told Rochelle the vision I had for the party and she displayed it beautifully onto the invitation. I would definitely come back for her service. She exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2013

I absolutely loved our wedding invitations. Once they were received by everyone, we were getting compliments for weeks. We had Rochelle do our table cards and personalized napkins, as well as the table numbers. If you use creative outlook designs you will definitely have a custom invitation that no one else will have. She was very patient with us and she takes the extra step to put in her own ideas.

Jonathan and Melissa G.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Celeste · Married on 07/20/2013

Rochelle from Creative Outlook Designs is absolutely phenomenal!

I could immediately tell that she puts time and effort into her work and this was definitely displayed with the invitation, table cards, program fans, and signature book. Once we saw her work with the invitations, we had no choice but to use her for all of our stationary.

If you're searching for someone for your event, look no further, I'm confident that Creative Outlook Designs can do exactly what you need done and with amazing quality!

Sent on 10/22/2013
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 02/23/2013

Incredible vendor & extremely efficient & fast with turning around printing. Creative & would recommend to my clients as I"m a wedding planner, & personally using their services. You can't go wrong.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Natasha · Married on 02/04/2011

Rochelle designed unique stationary for our wedding from the invitations to the place cards,etc. She worked alongside my mother Meryl to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. Best of all none of her designs are alike. They are each tailored to the individual tastes of each couple. That along with the quality is what makes her work special. I will definitely use her services in the future and have and will recommend her to others. She is highly professional and attentive. A wedding is stressful enough to plan. With Rochelle you can be assured there will be no stress with the stationary. THANK YOU ROCHELLE for providing beautiful,elegant and perfect wedding stationary. -The Gamboas 02/04/2011

Sent on 04/06/2011

Kimberly · Married on 11/07/2009

Our wedding invitations and menu place cards were beautiful. We received lots of compliments. Rochelle was very accomodating and helpful. Her services are highly recommended.

Sent on 02/28/2010

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

3.5

I started working with Rochelle after she was referred to me by my wedding planner. Right away she got my vision and was so helpful with the little details that I wanted reflected in my invitations. She was able to design something that I loved and fit the theme of our wedding without being overbearing and she was even able to place a hidden Mickey in our design. When I found out that there were errors provided by our families with regard to the addressees for the Caligraphy, Rochelle reassured me that I was not too late and fixed the issue. When I wanted to create a design for a mug, Rochelle came through with a beautiful mug that I can't wait to share with our guests! I would work with Rochelle again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/27/2017