Creative Moments Catering Reviews

Creative Moments Catering 1
  • Tierra

Tierra Ferguson · Getting married on 03/07/2021

If I could do my wedding over, I'd still go with Creative Moments

Honestly, words can't describe how in awe I was the day of my wedding. Renee really took my description of my "perfect" wedding and turned it into a reality. I had no problems the day of when it came to food, decorations, and music! Not only was my wedding day amazing, but she has been helpful since the beginning. She is very professional and I am very happy I chose her in the end. She is very patient and tries her best to work with your budget, I definitely recommended choosing Creative Moments Catering!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Helen Johnson · Getting married on 01/05/2021

It was more than I expected. They made the venue beautiful.

You won't be disappointed. Every time I texted her with a question-whether it late evenings or the morning of the event it was always positive and timely.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Tamiko Wiles · Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding at Points West-every thing you need in one place

Answered all my last minute questions pertaining to my wedding, which helped me enjoy my special day. The food was delicious, the decorations very tasteful and the price was very affordable. Very convenient and stress free planning-this business has everything you need for a great event.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Deftie Daniel · Married on 06/06/2019

Happy with it all

Creative moments catered my son’s graduation party.... beautiful decorations, lighting decor was wonderful food was good and affordable a lot was left over Enjoyed the party bc we did not have to setup nor clean up we were able to enjoy the occasion

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Everyone at the wedding raved about the food. So good!! And everyone had plenty to eat! Great service and so professional. Definitely recommend for a wedding or any even! Far exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Lakeitra Beard · Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome to work with

Did everything we asked for, very easy to work with and made our day very special

Sent on 05/14/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2019

Delicious food (from what I've heard)

My husband and I never got to eat any of the food, but from what I heard....everything was DELICIOUS!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Cortney Davis · Married on 03/30/2019

Destined for Davis

The food was delicious and the decor was beautiful. I am still receiving compliments about our wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2019

A'dreanna Truesdell · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Experience!

I booked Creative Moments Catering for my wedding a few weeks ago! This business was amazing to work with! The food was wonderful! My guests are still raving about it! Renee was professional and always responded to any questions or concerns I had in a timely manner. Will definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Mari

Mari Mcintosh · Married on 03/02/2019

Simply a weight lifted off my shoulders! Renee and her team was awesome!

If you would like your day to be stress free, book with Renee! She will exceed your own expectations! She was so pleasant and professional! Also, her attention to detail is remarkable! I’d definitely book again.

Mrs. Rollins · Married on 02/16/2019

Event Planner and Host

Creative Moments are always so professional and knowledgeable about all of my catering needs. I have used them for 4 consecutive years. I highly recommend their services.

Kentrice · Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent service and delicious food that will leave you highly statified

Renee and her team were excellent. They were professional and very flexible to our needs. The food was exceptionally good. We had grilled chicken, rice pilaf, green beans, mac & cheese and rolls. We also had a chocolate fountain and fruit.My guest raved about how flavorful the food was, especially the how juicy the chicken was. They were asking if anything was left over the next day.I would highly recommend Creative Events to anyone and I can’t wait to have another event to use their services.

Shakira Sanders · Married on 01/19/2019

Always Pleased

Creative Moments always delivers.Renee.,and her staff makes sure that everything that is needed you have and then some. Our daughter’s guest were quite pleased.

Britkne Voce · Married on 01/19/2019

Stellar Service!

CMC helped make our big day amazing!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Tarez Hunt · Married on 12/08/2018

Outstanding service

Everyone went on and on about how they loved the food and decorations. The entire staff was nice. I highly recommend Creative Moments Catering .

Starneisha · Married on 10/06/2018

Great services

Mrs. Renee is the best she is very professional. She is very patient and answers all your questions in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend her services. Our reception was beautiful and the food was AMAZING. Our wedding was back in October 2018 and I still have people talking about my reception and how great the food taste.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

Doyle Wedding 6-1-19

I want to say thank you for the excellent catering for our wedding - everything was beautiful and we were very pleased with both the service, wonderful food and DJ who was interactive with the guest and made it fun! The beef brisket, herb baked chicken was so tender it melted in your mouth, mac n cheese, green bean casserole & sweet potato souffle was AMAZING and home cooked for sure!!!!
    I also wanted to thank the servers for your hard work ,friendliness and professionalism.

Again, thank you for everything. I am very pleased that we chose your services! You made our day absolutely perfect!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Creative Moments Catering 2
  • JOVONDA

Jovonda P. Jones · Married on 03/17/2018

40th Birthday Black & Bling Gala

Everything was absolutely amazing! It was perfect!!!! I couldn't of asked for a better day!! Everyone loved the food and the decorations!! Everything was great!!! I can't think of anything you could improve on. You went above and beyond my expectations. I wish I could relive the moment!

Kristy · Married on 12/09/2017

Renee and her team served an amazing dinner and cocktail hour for my reception at very reasonable prices. They worked for hours wedding day preparing all the food and my guests were raving to me about it (still are!). She was easy to contact anytime I needed her and very straight forward with pricing. She also provided extra services such as bartenders, cake cutting, and linens for very reasonable prices. My family was able to take all the leftover food home so it did not go to waste. I only wish I had time to eat more at my wedding! I’m so thankful for Renee and would highly recommend her for any catering needs.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Krystal · Married on 06/20/2015

Enjoyed working with Creative Moments Catering. Renee and her staff did an outstanding job and the food was delicious. I would highly recommend this catering services!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Sharika · Married on 05/24/2015

Renee Jackson is very professional , informative, creative, and knowledgeable. I was referred to her by other people that didn't use her, but didn't. My day had not come yet, but when people ask who Im using and I tell them, they always say SHE'S the BEST!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/08/2014

I didn't have a clue who to use for my cater for my wedding reception and my wedding cake planner referred me to Creative Moments, Renee Jackson. I was completely blown away by Renee. Very professional, knowledgable, patient, helpful, kind and genuinely cared. The food and presentation was AMAZING! Creative moments exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much Renee!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/04/2014

Outstanding Catering

A yearly black tie event with 200 plus guest. Creative Moments Catering has provided outstanding service for two consecutive years. Elegant décor, the menu was great and well prepared. This organization highly recommends Renee and the staff of Creative Moments Catering.

MeShae · Married on 09/13/2014

From the moment I reached out to Renee for a consultation, she was a joy to work with. Not only was she flexible, but always very professional. I was planned a wedding in a city I don't live in and she made the process a breeze. She offered great advice and was an incredible resource during our planning. Even with last minute changes, she and her team were flexible and accommodating. I'd recommend Renee and Creative Moments to anyone looking for excellent, professional service. I look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 09/30/2014