Creative Heights Media Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

• Camille
    Camille G. Married on 10/07/2018

Best Decision of our Lives!!!

If you’re looking for a group of video gurus that can capture every single intimate moment during your day, Creative Heights Media is all you need!

Justin was so responsive and helpful from day 1. He took our crazy ideas and implemented them beautifully. He listens and only delivers perfection.

I can’t stress enough how INCREDIBLE this group is!!! The amount of outreach we’ve received due to our AMAZING wedding video is overwhelming. Everyone agrees that the quality of work is outstanding! Justin, you became family the moment you shared your love of Jameson with us. We can never thank you enough!
    Elisabeth C. Married on 03/03/2018

Destination wedding

Holy cow!! Where to begin?! I never imagined wanting a wedding video and then I came around the work of Justin! I couldn’t pass it up. What an unbelievable job he did capturing our special day. I want all my friends to get married so I can recommend creative heights. Job well done. I could NOT be happier about the end result. ❤️
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 03/03/2018

Absolutely exceeded our expectations!!!

Justin from Creative Heights Media attended our week long destination wedding in Mexico as a guest and as our videographer, and he balanced the two perfectly. The video he created for my wife and I was so far beyond our expectations, it even included footage from a catamaran we took and from scuba diving that Justin did while there. He is an incredibly talented videographer that I would recommend to anyone looking to have their wedding memories captured at such an above and beyond level. I can’t thank him enough for all of the time and effort he put into our epic wedding video that we are absolutely obsessed with!!!
    Taylor Married on 10/07/2017
    We could not be happier choosing to a) have a videographer document our day and b) choosing creative heights! Justin and his team did such an amazing job during our wedding. They were laid back but on point every moment. They made us forget all about any camera. Justin put our video together in perfect timing- we realized there were so many teeny intimate moments I had no idea were even being captured at the time. It has helped us re-live our wedding and see it in a different light.
    If creative heights is available for your wedding, you’d be lucky to have them film!
    Cecily Married on 09/30/2017
    Justin did an absolutely amazing job and was so much fun to work with! He captured our big day beautifully and created a breathtaking video - I just want to watch it over and over again! Justin was professional and quick to respond to all of our emails and happy to answer any questions, and worked to ensure we got everything wanted. And best of all, he delivered a product we absolutely love. He even got incredible shots of our wedding party and venue on the coast of Maine using his drone! We wholeheartedly recommend Creative Heights Media to any couple planning their wedding - you won't be disappointed!
    Thomas Married on 09/09/2017
    My wife and I hired Justin at Creative Heights Media for our wedding on 9.9.17. It was clear from reviewing Justin's work that he was extremely talented from both a shooting and editing perspective. Justin has a network of preferred shooters that he utilizes for his weddings which ensures he doesn't miss anything about the day or the event. We recently received out 1 minute "teaser" video and it came out unbelievable! We cannot wait for the highlight reel. I highly recommend Justin and team! His energy is infectious!

TJ Forsythe
    Gregory Married on 04/08/2017
    Justin and his team were absolutely amazing! We love all the care and detail they put into our video and we couldn't be happier. They were flexible and easy to work with throughout the busy day which was really great to have. I would recommend CHM to anyone looking for their wedding videographer!
    Timothy Married on 08/27/2016
    Creative Heights Media is the Boston area's premier videography company. CHM may be relatively new to the scene, but don't let that deter you from taking a closer look. Using a combination of aerial drone shots, steady cams, and mounted cameras, CHM is able to capture every angle of every moment of your day. But it doesn't stop there, capturing the footage is only half the battle. CHM then takes the epic footage, throws in the perfect music, and churns out a video that is equal parts exciting and moving. Words can't explain how happy I am with the video that CHM created for us. I highly recommend the CHM experience.
    Lyndsay Married on 04/02/2016
    we had he best experience with creative heights media. They were so professional, organized, excited, and well, creative! They captured our day absolutely perfectly.
  • User2596643 2+ years ago
    Creative Heights provided a personalized video as well as a lot of raw footage which was fun to look through. They were very responsive and listened to our requests for edits and footage that we wanted included in the video. We highly recommend.
    Amanda Married on 09/26/2014
    When planning you're wedding you have a million vendors you are working with. We almost skipped out on having a video for our wedding because it was just too expensive. I am so glad we decided on getting one. Creative Heights was incredible and very reasonably priced. Every single person from our wedding has provided us with excellent feedback on the footage. Justin captured every moment that was important to us in our highlight reel. I cry every time I watch it because it brings me back to that amazing day. He really took the time to get to know us on a personal level and I think that helped a lot with editing the footage. We didn't even know he was there the whole time yet he captured every single moment. Justin was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband did not want an "in your face videographer" as we have seen at many other weddings. He was the perfect fit for our needs. I am so very glad we got to work with him and highly recommend him for all you're videography needs.